• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Game: FINALE! FF/F Feet, Upperbody, DiD, Adult, Extreme

FeatherQuill

TMF Expert
Wow, talk about a long time! I'm so sorry it took me so long to finish this. Finally at long last it is done, and I present it to you now. I made a separate thread for it because the old one was so far back and I wanted to change the title anyway to include the details. If you haven't read this story you can find the original here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=149681

Just to let you know I have a couple more stories in the works but it will be a day or so before I post them. One is a new short story and the other is a sequel to my Ticklish Romance story, which you can find here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=148624

Now sit back and relax and enjoy the end to the story!

------------------------------

The Game: Finale

Flik watched Allison panic under her blindfold. He watched her tears slide down the side of her face and grinned at her attempts to control herself. He loved watching his victims squirm and panic: it was what he lived for. He used hand signals to tell the dolls what to do so he wouldn't have to speak. The dolls nodded and took their positions at Allison's sides. They put their faces in her armpits and positoned their hands at her sides, then looked to Flik as they waited for the sign to begin. Flik watched the clock for a few seconds. When it turned to 31 minutes remaining, he nodded and the dolls began once again. Allison went wild, even moreso now because she couldn't see it coming.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!" Allison roared as the dolls went to work. It seemed like the tickling was 10x worse now that she couldn't see anything. She tried to move her helpless body away from the ruthless fingers and tongues of the dolls but her bonds held true. Her sides roared with the fiery sensations coming from the tongues and fingers of her tormentors. They poked, prodded, pinched, and kneaded her sides while their tongues slithered in her armpits and their lips sucked on her skin. Allison's eyes were clamped shut behind the blindfold as she tried to control herself. She knew there was no chance in hell of her gaining even one thread of control with this torture going on. All she could do was endure it and pray it was over quickly. Or pray she passed out again, but that would only give her a few moments of relief before being subjected to a far worse torment.

Adam hurry, PLEASE!!! She screamed in her head, wishing he would come bursting through the door any second and save her. He didn't of course. The door remained closed (or so she assumed as she couldn't see anything) and she was no closer to being free than she was to being able to speak without screaming. The dolls kept on with their attack and Allison kept dancing on the edges of sanity. She was already hysterical and if they ever moved to her feet she'd be lost forever. Her voice was slowly going hoarse as she had been laughing and screaming for so long now and her jaw was already cramping terribly. Her throat was dry and becoming more and more raw with each passing minute. She had a splitting headache not only from laughing but from her head thrashing about as she laughed. The leather table under her head could no longer be seen as her blonde hair was strewn all over it to the point it completely covered the table.

The dolls' attack was more relentless than before. It was like they weren't human: they just kept tickling and tickling without so much as taking a breath. The fingers never slowed, the tongues were always wet and slimy, the lips never dryed out, it was so weird. Allison was reaching her limit. Her face was redder than the reddest apple and a stream of warm yellow liquid seeped out from her exposed vaginal area. She was beyond embaressed and cried tears of laugher, fear, saddness, and hopelessness all at once. She was feeling so many different emotions as well as having lightning sensations flowing through her body from the waist up. She was mentally and physically exhausted to the point where she couldn't move her head to thrash about anymore. All she could do was laugh and laugh and laugh until she was too tired for that too. It felt like they had been tormenting her for hours but she was sure only a few more minutes had passed. Finally she couldn't take anymore. The skin on her sides and tummy were almost raw from all the tickling and her armpits were waterlogged. She gathered all the strength she could and attempted to shout.

"S-s-s-s-STOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHPPPP!!!!"

Almost immediately the tickling stopped. It was scary how fast the dolls reacted, almost like they were machines or something. Allison's chest was pounding and she breathed so hard she thought her heart would burst from her ribcage. Flik showed some compassion and motioned for the dolls to move away and let Allison rest for a few minutes. He watched her chest bounce up and down rapidly and smiled. The dolls were doing a number on Allison, that's for sure. All she had left were her socks and her bra. The poor girl was broken mentally and physically and all he did was tickle her. It was amazing how the body's sensativity could be used against it.

After many quick and deep breaths Allison finally managed to catch her breath, and started to breathe normally again. Her whole body screamed and burned. Her midsection felt like it was on fire and her armpits were dripping with saliva. She tried to wiggle her rear a little as to clean herself but her restraints allowed no such movement. She whimpered and tried to move her arms and legs but she was too tired and her restraints weren't going to budge. She heard Flik's footsteps moving towards her and begged him again.

"Please... please let me go. I'll do whatever you want just please, no more tickling. I can't take anymore. You win, I don't care about my wish. Please..."

Flik grinned maliciously. He loved it when they begged him, he knew he won when they started begging. Of course for Allison, it was over before it even began. He walked alongside her and petted her head. Tears continued to stream down her still-red face.

"I'm sorry my dear but you agreed to the terms of the Game. The Game is not over yet as you still have pieces to lose. You only have a little more time to go. You can do it. Kekekekeke." Flik chuckled to himself as he humored her. There was no way she could win. With his next move she would be completely beaten and then she would be his, just like so many others before her. He dragged his hand along the edge of the table as he moved to her feet, his long fingernails scraping against the leather. Allison knew where he was going without having to hear his hand on the table. It was obvious he'd go for her feet next and if that wasn't enough of a hint his footsteps indicated where he was. Allison swallowed hard despite the pain in her throat from all the laughing. She knew what was coming and she knew full well there was no escape for her. This was the end and there was nothing she could do about it.

Flik sniffed her sock covered feet again, this time keeping his nose from touching them. Instead he raised his index finger and poked her right big toe through the sock. Allison shrieked and Flik saw her feet were far more ticklish than he could ever imagine. He grinned even wider as he placed his hand on her right ankle and slid his fingers under her sock. Allison tried to shake her foot but she couldn't move at all.

"NO! Please not my feet! Have some mercy! Anywhere but my feet!!" Her breathing began to quicken again and she turned her head from side to side.

Flik simply grinned and slowly started to roll back her sock, exposing her beautiful golden heel. "It is time we take your socks away my dear, for I grow tired of tickling your upperbody. With this you have one piece left. Try not to lose it too soon." He pulled the sock over her heel and halfway up her foot, exposing her soft, pink sole. Allison's breathing quickened even more as she felt the cold air of the room on her bare foot. She wished she was dreaming. She wished she would wake up and this would all be over. She wished she had never responded to that stupid letter. None of that did any good now. All that wishing didn't stop Flik from peeling off her sock, as he just finished pulling it over her toes as she finished wishing.

Her right foot was now completely bare. Allison tried to wiggle her toes but got very little movement, if any. She felt Flik kiss her toes and managed to catch her shriek in her mouth, but he knew she reacted. He grinned and moved over to her left foot and prepared to pull that sock off. Allison whimpered softly as the feeling of hopelessness washed over her again. She felt Flik's fingers on her ankle as he grabbed her sock. She felt it slide around and above her heel and up her foot. She felt the cold air on her sole as he slowly pulled the sock off her foot. Flik stopped pulling the sock when it reached her toes. He held the end of the sock in his fingers and sniffed it again, then grinned at her.

"With this, the Game gets... fun!" And with that he pulled the sock off her toes. He tossed both socks to one of the dolls and she sliced them in half with the same scissors that sliced up Allison's panties. Allison's feet were now bare and her worst, most ticklish spot was about to be attacked. Just the thought of that made her want to scream. Her breathing was already rapid and panic was raging through her body. She was more scared now than she had been throughout the whole session. She knew now that whatever chances she had at winning had just been slashed.

Adam charged through the door and entered the small waiting room. He heard a bell sound as he entered and looked up to see a little bell attached to the top of the door, made so the people inside would know when someone came in. Sure enough a woman that wore what looked like a doctor's assistant's attire came to the window at the other end of the room. Adam calmly walked over to her, examining the room as he walked. There were several chairs in the room and a potted plant in the corner. Other than that there was the window where the clerk was. Adam approached the clerk and smiled.

"Hello. I'm here looking for my friend."

The clerk smiled back. "Hello and welcome to Laughing Stock. Do you have an appointment?"

Adam stared at her for a moment. "Uh no, I just told you I'm looking for my friend."

"I'm sorry then I can't help you."

"Why not? I just want to know where my friend is." Adam wasn't going to lose his temper to a stupid desk clerk.

"I'm only allowed to assist those who had an appointment."

"Oh I see. Can I make an appointment then?"

The clerk shook her head. "I'm afraid the next availible appointment is next month. You'll have to call and set it up and come back then."

"Oh. Ok. Thank you for your time." Adam turned and walked away.

"You're very welcome. Thank you for visiting Laughing Stock. Have a great day!"

"You do the same."

Adam walked to the door, pushed open and went through. This time however he caught the door right before it closed and waited a few moments. He strained to hear sounds of the clerk moving away but he couldn't hear much from outside. He waited another minute before carefully pushing the door open. He managed to catch the door before it hit the bell so he could slip in without anyone noticing. Adam popped his head in and scanned the room. The clerk was gone, he was in the clear. Adam slipped inside and carefully closed the door so the bell wouldn't sound. He was inside, now he just had to find Allison. Further inspection of the room showed one door in the opposite corner of the room so he quietly made his way to it and tested the doorknob. The door was locked, but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

Good thing I've seen MacGuyver so many times! He thought as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red knife and a paperclip. He bent one end of the paperclip and slid it inside the doorknob, then slid the small knife in above it. He then carefully moved the paperclip around to try to find the right position and held the knife steady in his other hand. The paperclip tinked and clinked around as Adam tried to find the right spot to open the door. Finally he heard a confirming click as the paperclip slid into place. He pushed in and turned the knife at the same time and unlocked the door. He slowly pushed the door open and peeked inside to find a long hallway with an open area to his left that led to the clerk's area. Past that there were doors on each side of the hallway spaced 20 or so feet apart. Thankfully there was no one around so he slipped inside and carefully closed the door after removing his tools. Adam stuffed the paperclip and knife into his pocket and tiptoed down the hallway trying to make as little noise as possible. The hallway had a stiff carpet like you would find in a doctor's office so he didn't have to worry about stomping on tile. He creeped past the clerk's area and proceeded to make his way down the hallway passing door after door. Finally he heard sounds of life from one of the doors ahead of him and he quickly ran up to it. He pressed his ear to do the door and tried to hear what was going on.

On the other side of the door Allison was in a state of sheer terror. Her feet were about to be ruthlessly attacked and she would have no chance of escaping the ticklish torment. She would undoubtebly shout the word 'stop' within minutes of them starting and thus lose her only remaining garment, her bra, and be completely naked. No telling what they would do to her small breasts but Allison did not want to find out. She tried with all her might to pull her feet away or to just wiggle them, but she was permitted no movement at all. Well, she could curl her toes but that did next to nothing. Flik grinned as he watched her try to protect her feet and realize she had no hope of doing so. He motioned for the dolls to move to her feet and each doll stood in front of one foot. He gave another signal and the dolls readied their fingers and waited for the signal to attack. Allison was still blindfolded so the anticipation alone was a killer. Flik gave another signal and the dolls placed an index and middle finger on Allison's bare soles. This tactic was even more cruel than being silent. Now she could feel the attack coming but had no idea when it would start. Would it be in a second? A minute? An hour? The anticipation was nerve-wrecking. Allison squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her hands in fists to try to brace herself for the imminent torture. Flik waited another ten seconds before speaking again.

"I'm feeling a bit... compassionate today so I think we'll start slow." He nodded to the dolls and they started stroking Allison's soles with their two fingers. They alternated between short, fast strokes and long slow strokes, only using those two fingers and each one focusing on their foot. Despite it being light it was enough to drive Allison insane.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

She screamed and laughed at the top of her lungs. This was so much worse than her previous torments. Allison reacted much differently to her feet being attacked than she did for the rest of her body. When any other part of her was tickled she thrashed about laughing insanely. When her feet were tickled it was almost the exact opposite: her body stayed completely still and she laughed and screamed at the top of her lungs. It tickled so bad she couldn't move, she was paralyzed by the sensations from her overly sensative feet.

The dolls fingers were maddening even if it was only two of them. Their fingertips were soft and slid across her silky smooth soles like a figure skater on an ice rink, whereas their nails scratched their way across the same silky smooth soles as if they were a chalkboard. Flik loved the entire scene and let it play out for another two minutes before giving the signal to stop. Surprisingly Allison didn't say the word 'stop' at all. Either she was too afraid too or she couldn't due to laughing so hard. The reason mattered not to Flik as he pushed his dark round glasses up on his nose again before delivering more 'delightful' news to Allison.

"My that was invigorating! I think that's the hardest you've laughed yet! But I think we can do better. My moment of compassion is over so let's step it up a bit shall we?" He nodded to the dolls again and they prepared to strike again. This time they were going to use all of their fingers and both hands to torment her. Allison whimpered as she tried to catch her breath, her toes curling slightly as she silently begged for the tickling to stop. Her pleas once again fell on deaf ears, even if they were silent this time, and the dolls went to work at the sign of Flik's signal. With one hand the dolls held Allison's toes in place and with the other they raked their fingers across her sole, digging into her little arch and ball of her foot. Allison's mouth opened so wide you'd think she could unhinge her jaw like a snake. She erupted in another bout of screaming laughter, all the breath she had stored up during her short break leaving her in an instant. She tried to kick her feet free but was unable due to the ever present bonds and the dolls were free to continue attacking her helpless feet. With the dolls holding her toes she couldn't move her feet at all, not like she had any range of movement before. The dolls poked, prodded, pinched, stroked, scratched, wiggled, pretty much every way you could think to move your fingers all over Allison's soles pushing the poor girl deeper and deeper into hysteria. Finally she couldn't take anymore and used all of her strength to shout.

"STAHAHAAHAPPP!!!" She shouted as best she could, and as in the past, the dolls stopped immediately and backed away. Flik laughed as he circled Allison's body. He stopped at her chest and smiled at her, not like she could see his face through the blindfold.

"Well my dear it seems this is the end. With this you will have no more pieces left. I'm afraid you lose. Good try though, you lasted much longer than our last guest." Flik picked up the scissors the dolls used to slash up her other garments and slid them inbetween the cups of her bra. He opened the blades and prepared to snip the bra but took his time as he wanted to savor the moment. Allison whimpered some more as she felt the cold steel on her chest. She tried to wriggle free but her bonds held true, as they did througout the whole session. She threw her head from side to side in protest and tears slid down her cheeks once more.

"Please don't do this! You have no reason to! You've already won so why do you have to go this far?! Please stop! Please let me go! I beg you please let me go!"

Flik laughed again, the scissors slowly closing on the elastic that held the cups of her bra together. "You agreed to the terms my dear. I believe we had this discussion already so I am not going to repeat myself." With that he snipped the small elastic strap and her bra popped open, revealing her small D shaped breasts.

Allison felt the air on her breasts and lost it. She started bawling, tears flowing down her face like rivers and her nose started to run. She whined and shook her head from side to side like a child, crying her eyes out as she wished it would end. She was completely broken, mentally, and physically, and this confirmed it. Flik laughed again as he pulled her destroyed bra out from under her and tossed it aside with her other destroyed clothes. She was now completely naked on the black leather table, her beautiful atheletic body completely exposed to her attackers. Flik made his way back to her feet and signaled the dolls again. This time they stood over her feet and lowered their faces to her toes. Another signal and they began sucking on each of Allison's toes one by one, wrapping their tongues around each toe as they did so. While they worked over her toes their fingers danced across her soles, focusing on her arches and balls of her feet.

Allison's head flew back and mouth shot open, but no sound came out. She laughed so hard it was silent as no sound could be heard except her rapid breathing as she tried to control herself. The sensations were 100 times worse than anything from the entire session. Yellow liquid streamed out of her vaginal area like a river and tears did the same down her face. The only part of her that moved was her head as she tried to breathe, the rest of Allison's body was completely still, paralyzed from the sensations. She laughed and laughed and laughed and yet didn't make a soud. Her jaw simply hung open left to it's own agonies. Aside from the breath here and there she was completely silent. Allison was in completely agony though as the sensations from her feet and toes were driving her insane. They moved through her body like lightning and kept her paralyzed completely. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse a new sensation occured when the dolls started using electric toothbrushes on her soles along with their fingers. Allison's jaw stretched so wide it hurt and she wanted nothing more to close it as it was cramping incredibly. She was in so much pain yet could do nothing about it except endure it. Flik was in heaven as he watched the scene before him.

"Let's see just how long you can hold out my dear. Nothing you say will save you now, you can shout 'stop' as much as you like and nothing will happen. Get used to it as it will be all you feel for the rest of your life."

On the other side of the door Adam struggled furiously with the deadbolt lock that held it shut. Allison was on the other side of the door being tickled out of her mind and he couldn't get to her! He was losing his mind as he tried to get the damn lock open. He broke three paperclips trying to get the lock open and was on his fourth and last one now. He prayed it would work as this was the only way he could save Allison short of knocking someone out and stealing the keys.

Come on you stupid lock! I need to save her! She can't take much more of this! He shouted in his head. Deadbolts were such a pain to unlock but he had to do it lest Allison be forced to endure merciless tickle torture for the rest of her life. Adam wasn't going to let that happen. Still, try as he might the lock wasn't giving in. He could feel the paperclip bending in his grasp as he moved it around in hopes of hitting the right spot. All hope seemed lost when he finally heard the sound he was looking for. Click! The paperclip slipped into place and he quickly turned the knife and unlocked the door. Adam burst through the door to find Allison being worked over by two women and a man in black overseeing them. Allison looked completely exhausted. Her hair was all over the place and the parts that weren't were stuck to her bright red, tear ridden face. She was completely naked, her beautiful body covered in red marks from where she had been tickled. The women were working over here feet now and he knew that was her worst spot. He was apalled: had she been suffering this torment all this time? The man in black stared at Adam as he came through the door. Adam couldn't read the man's expression as his eyes were hidden behind dark round glasses. If he had a guess he would say he was shocked.

"What are you doing here?!" The man shouted at Adam.

"That's MY line! What do you think you're doing here?! Release her NOW!!"

The man laughed. "I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, she signed a contract. She agreed to the terms and lost so now, she belongs to us."

"BELONGS TO YOU?!' She's a human being! She doesn't BELONG to anyone! Let her go!!"

The man pushed his glasses up on his nose. "I told you, I can't do that." He adjusted his hat on his head. "Young man, I suggest you turn around, close the door and forget what you saw here before you are unable to."

Adam stared at him confused. "Before I'm unable to? What, you going to stop me?"

The man pushed his glasses up on his nose again. "If need be. Now leave, we're working here." He turned back to Allison, who was still being driven insane from the dolls working over her feet. They were still sucking on and licking her toes and working over her soles with their fingers and electric toothbrushes. The poor girl was nothing but a mess of tears and laughter, her body completely still from the paralyzing sensations from her feet. The bottom half of the table was completely soaked in a warm yellow liquid that continued to seep out of Allison's vaginal area. Adam watched on in horrror, fists were clenched so hard his hands almost started bleeding. He calmly walked over to the man in black, his fists still at his side. The man paid no attention to him, he was completely absorbed in Allison's torment. When he was right next to him Adam took a deep breath and prepared to strike.

"HEY!!!" He shouted and punched with all his power at the man's face. He hit the man square on the jaw and sent him tumbling to the ground. To Adam's surprise he didn't get up. He figured the man would be a little stronger, but apparently he was all talk. Adam shook his stinging hand to help relieve the pain and turned to Allison. Surprisingly the women stopped tickling her feet and turned to him, looking at him with confused looks on their faces. Adam stared back at them just as confused. Finally he stepped forward and pointed at them. "Leave her alone."

The women looked to each other and then to the man in black on the floor, then actually backed away from Allison. Adam was really surprised at their obedience but he didn't question it. He ran to Allison's side and leaned over her face.

"Ali! Ali! Ali I'm so sorry! Just hang in there Ali, it's all over! Just breathe, just try to catch your breath. Don't think about anything else, don't try to talk. Just breathe." He brushed her hair off her face and pulled off the blindfold that was hiding underneath. Allison's breathing was so rapid it looked as if her heart would burst from her chest. Her eyes were squinted shut and tear streaks seeped from her corners. After a few minutes her breathing started to regulate and she calmed down a little. Her eyes slowly opened and blinked a few times to clear the tears.

"A-Adam?" She said softly. "It took you l-long enough!" She coughed. "I-it hurts to talk." She coughed again.

Adam pet her head a little and sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank God. Just relax Ali, don't try to talk. I'll get you out of here." He went to work unstrapping her from the table. It took a few minutes to undo all the straps but eventually he unlocked the stocks holding her little feet and pulled her free. He gently set her legs down on the table and went back over to her. She was breathing normally now and wiped her eyes with her hands.

"I never want to be tickled again. EVER." She slowly sat up. Her whole body screamed at her and she was incredibly sore. She barely managed to sit up straight. It was then she remembered she was naked and quickly covered her breasts with her arms, or tried to. Her arms were so sore from straining against the straps she could barely move them. She whimpered and started to panic as she couldn't move her arms enough to cover her. Her face, which was finally starting return to it's normal color, flushed red again. "D-don't look at me!"

Adam laughed. "Relax I didn't look, I swear. Here." He pulled his shirt off over his head and handed it to her. "It may be a little big but it'll do for now." He saw her struggling and slid it over her, gently pulling it over her head and pulling her hair out through the collar. He helped her slide her arms through the sleeve holes and pulled the shirt down the rest of the way. Then he kissed her on the forehead. She blushed again.

"I'm so sore, I can barely move." She squeaked out. "My throat hurts so much."

Adam pressed his index finger to her lips. "Shh. Don't talk. Just nod or shake your head ok? I'm gonna get you out of here.

Allison nodded her head slightly and quickly grimaced, it even hurt to nod her head! She started to cry again and Adam caught her tears with his finger.

"Relax. It's ok to be sore, you were tortured for so long. Don't think anything of it ok? Just relax and let me do everything. Move as little as possible."

Allison tilted her head as that was all she could manage to do without being in immense pain.

"So where are your clothes? Are they still in this room?"

Allison motioned towards the pile of cloth in the corner of the room. That was where they put her destroyed clothes. Her shoes were sitting on the top of the pile. Adam went to the pile and picked up her shirt only to find it in pieces. He quickly checked the rest of her clothes to find them all destroyed. Only her shoes were intact.

"They destroyed your clothes? I guess they didn't want you putting them back on."

Allison sulked. "Don't worry, I'll buy you everything that was destroyed. And you have plenty of clothes at home." Adam reassured her. Allison smiled at him. Surprisingly it didn't hurt to smile, despite her jaw screaming at her. Her jaw was so badly cramped she thought she would faint from the pain. Adam walked back to her and put her shoes in her lap. Allison smiled again and despite his protest spoke once more. "Get me out of here. I want to go home. This has been the longest 30 minutes of my life."

Adam looked at her confused. "30 minutes? Ali, you've been gone for over three hours."

Allison's eyes went wide again, which thankfully didn't hurt. Three hours? How could this be? He had that stupid timer in her face the whole time! Granted she couldn't see it in the end because of the blindfold but he always quoted it! How could she have been here for three hours? That would explain why she was so sore though. She started to panic a little, unable to believe she had been ruthlessly tickled for over three hours.

"Game time... is different than any other time." The man in black pushed himself back to his feet. His hat was gone but he still had his glasses, and blood dripped down his chin from where Adam hit him.

Adam quickly stood in front of Allison, he wasn't going to let him do anything to her. Allison's eyes were wide again. "F-Flik!" She squeaked again. Adam looked at her then back to the man. "Flik? Is that his name?"

Flik just stared at them. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything. You've already freed her from the table and she's pretty much spent anyway. Just take her and go."

Adam glared at him. "You're lucky I don't knock you on your ass again. God knows I should." He looked back to Allison. "Forget about him, let's get going." He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up, sliding one arm under her legs and keeping the other around her back. She wrapped an arm around his neck and held her shoes with the other.

Adam walked to the door with Allison in his arms and stopped before going through. He turned back to Flik to issue a warning. "If you ever go near Allison again, I'll kill you."

Flik pushed his glasses up on his nose. "Sure you will. If we need her again we'll take her and there will be nothing you can do about it." He motioned with his hand and the dolls walked over to him. "We will be seeing you again my dear. Rest well." With that he laughed and him and the dolls... disappeared. They didn't leave the room through another door, they just disappeared. Adam and Allison looked at each other, confused as ever. Adam held Allison to him and rubbed her head a little.

"Don't worry, I won't let them do anything to you. I won't let them get near you, I promise."

Allison smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "My knight in shining armor." She squeaked again.

Adam smiled and shushed her. "Careful now, try not to talk. Give your voice a chance to recover." She nodded slightly and he left the room.

Adam carried her down the hallway he came through and opened the door he picked the first time.

"Wait! You can't leave!" A woman shouted from the clerk's window.

Adam turned and glared at her. The woman froze and stared at them. Adam turned back and left the building with Allison in his arms.

It was dusk when they stepped outside, a cool breeze welcoming them. They walked by Allison's baby blue car on the way to Adam's and she looked at it with concern. She was in no condition to drive now but she didn't want to leave it there.

"Don't worry. We'll come back and get it when you're able to drive. You locked it right?"

Allison nodded.

"Ok then, we're good to go." Adam unlocked the passenger door of his car with his free hand and gently set Allison down, leaning the seat back a little to make her more comfortable. She grimaced a little while finding a comfortable spot then finally relaxed. At this point Adam wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly, his eyes tearing a little.

"You have no idea how glad I am you're ok. I was really worried."

Allison teared up a little as well and forced a few words. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have went without you. I thought I would just be signing papers, but they made me start. I didn't know what was going to happen until it was too late. I was so scared." She cried a little.

Adam rubbed her back slightly. "It's ok, it's all over now. You didn't know this would happen. Honestly I hoped you would get your wish. The important thing is you're alright. Now let's go home." He buckled her seatbelt for her and walked around to the other side of the car, plopping into the driver's seat. He locked the doors, buckled his own seatbelt, put the car in gear, took Allison's hand in his and pulled out of the parking lot. As he drove down the highway he couldn't help looking at Allison from time to time. She looked even more beautiful then she usually did for some reason. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand a little. He squeezed back and held on to her hand.

"I'm sorry you didn't get your wish. I was really pulling for you."

Allison smiled again. "I dunno, I think I may have got it after all."

He looked at her, puzzled. "Really?"

"Yeah, I think I did."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back