• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She stole my boyfriend...literally!! Part 2 (F/m) Adult

i64ever

TMF Regular
Warning: Story contains adult content and should not be read by anyone under 18. All characters are over 18. This story is F/m. Each chapter will explore different types of tickling, so if f/m isn't your bag, just wait.

Danny could only lie on the bed and stare in horror as Colleen slowly walked in his direction. After watching what she had just done to poor Jenny, he had little doubt what was coming next. Oh, why had he and Jenny picked today to experiment with bondage, they day the Kappa Delta Delta sisters would raid the Alpha sorority house?!

He had almost forgotten about his situation while the Kappa’s had been focused completely on tickling Jenny. Now, with Colleen getting closer and closer, Danny was forced to remember that he was naked and helpless in front of strange women. Shame and humiliation rose up inside him again, worse than the time his gym shorts had been pulled down. He couldn’t even cover himself!

“Whoever rigged these leather straps did a great job,” said Alyssa, the voluptuous redhead who had been inspecting the bonds holding Danny to the bed. “He’s not going to move an inch.” Danny and Jenny had done that only two hours ago, working hard to make them perfect. Now Danny could only wish that they hadn’t tried so hard. Maybe they would have left some slack in the ropes or fastened them to the bedframe more loosely. Then he could have broken free.

. “Excellent, I’d hate to see our new plaything get away,” Colleen said, almost purring. Her tall, slender frame held a sexuality that Danny couldn’t have described in words. If he wasn’t about to be tortured, Danny would have been tempted to try some lame pickup line on her. Of course, the fact that his girlfriend was in the room would have made any attempt both foolish and awkward.

“Shouldn’t we wait for blonde to become conscious before we start working on her boyfriend?” Alyssa asked, “She can hardly be pressured to tell us what she knows when she’s passed out.” Jenny was still slumped over in the chair she was tied to, forced into oblivion by the tickling done to her bare feet.

“Oh, I think she’s awake. She’s just pretending to be asleep to buy some time,” Colleen was now standing only inches from Danny, her long red fingernails twitching, eager to get started. “If I’m wrong, and she’s out cold, we’ll just consider this…practice. Practice does make perfect, they say.”

Alyssa smiled that same evil grin she had used the first time she had seen Danny naked and helpless, the one Danny knew he’d see in his nightmares for years to come. It made his blood chill.

“Please don’t do this, Colleen,” Danny begged, “I have no idea where the Alpha sorority seal is. I’m not part of this stupid feud. It isn’t right…”

“Silly little boytoy, like any of that matters. Now just where are you ticklish?” Colleen asked, running a single red nail up his thigh, forcing him to squirm awkwardly.

“Most little boys I know are ticklish in their bellies,” Alyssa answered for him. Danny wanted to tell her that he was not a little boy, that he was a college sophomore, but before he could, Colleen attacked.

She began lightly spider-walking all ten of her fingernails over his soft belly. Danny was in good shape, but usually jogged instead of lifting weights, so his abs were not the rock hard pieces of steel seen in commercials. Over this tenderness, Colleen traced delicate lines that made him squirm.

Danny had rarely been tickled in his life. His parents hadn’t been the touchy type, and he’d never had a girlfriend into that sort of thing. Beyond the occasional poke in the sides, the sensation was alien to him. The depth of the sensations caused by Colleen’s dancing fingers came as a bit of a shock. It almost made his heart sip a beat!

Danny refused to laugh however, keeping his response bottled deep inside. Some deep instinct told him that the slightest giggle was put him completely in Colleen’s power. His eyes quickly began to water, however and muffled sounds escaped though his clenched teeth.

“Isn’t it cute,” Colleen taunted, “our little boy is trying so hard not to laugh. Come on, laugh for me my boytoy.” Her fingers wandered over Danny’s belly in a seemingly random pattern from just below his ribs down to his waist and over to his sides. The only consistent thing was the feathery touch Colleen used, the tips of her long nails barely grazing over his skin.

It was becoming harder and harder for Danny to keep from laughing. The muffled sounds he was making got louder and louder until they were almost a gurgling noise in his throat. It got even harder when Alyssa began running her fingers up and down his biceps. She used the same light touch as Colleen, but it was still driving him crazy!

What Danny didn’t know was that Colleens tickles on his belly weren’t random at all. She was trying to discover his worst spots, judging by his reactions where would be the best places to attack. She’d found one about two inches above his bellybutton. Another was just a hair below his first rib, while part of his left side was a third. She kept coming back to these over and over again.

Alyssa’s much shorter nails gave the tickling on Danny’s arms a much different feeling to it than Colleen’s long, sharp ones. She kept moving them between his elbow and shoulder, lazily tracing his muscles. All she wanted to do was keep Danny from focusing on his stomach, to divide his attention.

“I don’t think you can hold out much longer, Danny boy,” Colleen said, tickling a little faster, “You’re week, and you will submit.” She had found a place on his right side to match the left, and was exploiting them both now. Danny’s entire body was shaking now, the effort of holding in so much laughter.

Finally, Colleen had had enough teasing her prey. She shot Alyssa a glance that told the redhead exactly what to do. Without a moment hesitation she stopped playing with his biceps, and plunged both hands into Danny’s fuzzy underarms.

Danny, used only to the light teasing, howled at such a forceful attack. Alyssa stopped tickling immediately, but the damage had been done. Once his cork was popped, nothing Danny could do could get him to stop laughing.

“haha ah aahaa ahahaha ahahah noooo ahahah morrrreee hahahah staawwwwpppp ha ahahah ahhhah stawwwwpppp tickling ahahah I don’t ha ahahahah knooowahahawwwww anything ahah aha ahahha ahah!”

“So pathetic, so feeble! Look how easily our little boy succumbs. Abandoning the light touch, Colleen was now wiggling her fingers into the hard muscle beneath the softness of Danny’s belly, focusing completely on the ‘hot spots’ she had discovered earlier. Soon she had a nice steady stream of laughter coming from her prisoner.

Now that she was no longer tickling Danny, Alyssa sat back and watched Jenny. Her boyfriends pleas were apparently falling on deaf ears as she continued slumping in her bonds with her eyes closed. Was she really unconscious, or, as Colleen claimed, was she playing dead? It was time to force blonde over there out into the open. Alyssa began to remove her blouse.

Colleen had been tickling Danny for over twenty minutes. She was now using one long red fingernail to torture his bellybutton now, forcing him to laugh even harder now, his eyes forced shut from the effort. His laughter was starting to contain the note of exhaustion. He was getting worn out.

“ha ahah aha ahhha ahahahhah I I I don’t know aha ahaha nothhhinnnggg ahahahah!!! I ahaha aha ahhha ahah cann’ttt ahahah telllll ahahahhahah youuuu ha…hah ahahh ah annahaahah anything!!!”

“That’s right,” Colleen said, “Only your precious little girlfriend can stop your torture, only she can tell us where there Alpha sorority seal is. If she wasn’t passed out, I’m sure she’d tell us where it is.”

Amidst his laughter, Danny nodded a frantic yes.
“Tell you what, we’ll give you a break if you suck Alyssa’s nipple. Does that seem fair?”

Colleen slowed her tickling a bit so Danny could open his eyes. He saw Alyssa’s large, bare breast dangling right above his face, the pink nipple only an inch above his mouth. Danny could feel his lips trembling to make contact.

“NO!” Jenny screamed, her head jerking up, “Don’t you dare suck her, Danny! Don’t you dare!”

“I told you she was awake,” Colleen said to her now topless friend. Her fingers drifted down to Danny’s waist and began digging into his hipbone. This forced Danny to virtually scream with laughter, his eyes shutting from the tears again.

“Come on Danny,” Alyssa said, brushing her breast against his cheek, “don’t you want my boob?” Both Alyssa and Colleen could see that Danny’s penis had become hard as a brick wall during the tickling and knew he couldn’t hold out.

He did want the boob, desperately. Danny could feel his mouth water for it. But Jenny’s scream still echoed in his ear, and he didn’t want to hurt her, so he tried to resist.

“HAAHAHA AHAHA AA AHAHAHHAHAH NAWWWOOOOO AHA AHHA AHAHAH A A A HAHAH TAAKAAHAHAHAHHAHAH TAKKKEEEE ITTHAHAHAH AAHAHAH AWWAAYYY AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!”

“Don’t you want a break, Danny?” Colleen said slyly, “I’ll tickle you forever unless you do what I say. Just kiss her breast, and you can rest for awhile.”

Danny’s lungs were starting to burn like fire, and the thought of no more tickling made the nipple look like a glass of water in the desert. Without even thinking, he started turning his head towards Alyssa’s fleshy oasis.

“Darling!” Jenny yelled, “I’m your girlfriend! Don’t cheat on me with that redheaded slut!”

But, in the end, Danny just couldn’t resist the twin temptations of luscious booby and relief from his torment. One second, he was trying his hardest to resist it, the next, he was running his tongue over the hard, pink flesh.

“Oh, Danny,” Jenny sobbed from her chair.

He barely heard her. Alyssa’s nipple tasted so good, he couldn’t help but suck it. Unable to open his mouth, Danny had to take in the air he craved through his nose, sniffing loudly.

“Very good, Danny. Remember, as soon as you release the boob, I start tickling you again,” Colleen patted his thigh.

“Take your time…god he’s good!” Alyssa gasped, her mouth opened wide. “You must have taught him well blonde, because he’s terrific at this!” Her husky voice and glowing skin showed the truth of Alyssa’s words.

“Please Danny,” Jenny was still crying, “let it go. For us!”

Danny wasn’t about to do that. As long as he sucked, he
didn’t get tickled. The hard nubbin between his lips became relief and comfort. If anything suckled harder than before.

“Its amazing blonde,” Colleen said addressing Jenny, “How quickly you recovered from your exhaustion after Alyssa took her top off.”

“I…I was just pretending. Trying to protect Danny.” Jenny said between her tears. Something in her words rang untrue.

“OH…” Alyssa interrupted the conversation, banging her fist on the bed in ecstasy, and Colleen couldn’t help but smile. Obviously Danny had some hidden talents they’d have to explore. After he was completely conquered, of course.

“I’m going to start tickling poor Danny in a second, Jenny,” If you really want to protect him, and see Alyssa put her shirt on, you’ll tell us where the seal is.”

There was a long pause, broken only by Alyssa’s squeals.

“I can’t,” Jenny said at last, “I just don’t know.” She
sounded truly heartbroken.

“What if I do this?” Colleen reached out and ran one finger over Danny’s erect penis. Now it was his turn to moan in pleasure.

“You bitch!” Jenny snarled, pulling at the ropes that held her to the chair, “Keep you hands off my man!”

“But you still won’t tell us where the seal is. Very well, but remember, you’re the cause of this. Alyssa, remove your nipple.” Alyssa, lost in the pleasure of the moment didn’t seem to hear. “ALYSSA!”

“Sorry,” the redhead pulled her breast free with a popping noise.
“Oh god, please not again,” Danny whimpered. He knew what was coming.

With a mischievous smile, Colleen began tickling his well-defined ribcage. She pressed and poked her fingers between the individual ribs and squeezed with a single-minded intensity. Danny’s reaction was immediate. This time there was no resistance.

“HA AHAHA AHAHAHAH NO NONO NON NHAHAH NO AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH JEENNEHAHAHAHAHH JEENNNNNNYYY AHAH AHA AHAHAH TELLLLLL AHAHAH AHAH AA AHA AHAHAHHAHAH THEEEMMMMM AAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Listen to your boyfriend,” Colleen said, her hands slowly working there was upwards.

“I can’t!!” Jenny yelled, “I’m so sorry darling, but I can’t!”

Colleen had found a spot on Danny’s right ribcage that really made him jump. She started drilling her fingers into that one gap, and Danny started screaming with laughter, his body bouncing up and down on the bed as much as his bonds would let him.

“Listen to him Jenny. He’s suffering. You’d better tell us.” Danny’s laughter only got louder when Colleen found an identical spot on his left ribs. It rose at least an octave, sounding like a soprano instead of the original tenor.

“HEE EHEHE EHE EHEHEHEH HEELLPPPPP EHE EHEH EHHE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE JENNNNNYYYY EHEH EHEHEH E E EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH HEH HELLLLPPPPP HEHEHHEH MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!”

“Come on, Jenny. How long is he going to suffer. You’re killing him! Listen to him scream. You remember what it felt like when we tickled your feet. Show some pity for the man you love and tell us where the seal is!”

“I CAN’T!!! I SWORE AN OATH!! DON’T ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!”Jenny shrieked, her voice even louder than Danny’s laughter.

Seeing Danny was again at the point of exhaustion, Colleen motioned for Alyssa to bend over the prisoner again. This time, Danny latched onto her nipple immediately, before he was even asked.

“You’ve been lying to us Jenny,” Colleen said simply, taking her hands off of Danny’s ribs. “You’ve been lying to us and allowing your boyfriend to suffer the same agony you did only minutes ago. How do you think he feels about that?”

Between licking Alyssa’s breast and taking in deep sniffs of air, Danny couldn’t talk, but he shot Jenny a look of pure betrayal.

“Danny…” Jenny hung her head in shame, “When I joined the Alpha’s, they made me promise never to tell any of our house’s secrets. How can I betray them? How? I gave my word!”

“But you…AH…say…you love him,” Alyssa ventured through the pleasure. It was hard for her to pay attention to the conversation, but she was trying.

Jenny was obviously wallowing in guilt, and Colleen didn’t think anything she said could make it worse. She let the silence, and Alyssa’s occasional moan hang in the room. Her eyes were drawn, again to Danny’s hard member. It was time.

From her pocket, Colleen drew out a stiff, white feather. She had Alyssa remove her boob from Danny’s mouth once more.

“What are you going to do with that?” Danny asked, horrified.

“Since your girlfriend could care less about you, I’m going to tickle you in a most delicate place. She started moving the feather down towards his testicles.

“You whore!” Jenny screamed, fighting to escape so furiously that one of the other Kappa’s in the room had to grab her by the shoulders and force her back into her chair.

“Jenny, if you ever loved me, if you ever cared at all, please tell them where the seal is! For god sakes, please!” Danny screeched. He was now completely panicked.

Jenny said nothing.

“Damn you Jenny, Damn you to hell!” Danny yelled, “I’m going toooOOOOOHO he eh HEHE EH EE EHEHE E EHEHEH EHEHE EHEH EHEHEHHE EHE EHEHEHE EHE E EHEHEHE E EHEHEH ARRHEH EHEHEH EE E E EHEHEHEEKKEKEKKKEK!!!!!”

From the moment the feather started brushing the undersides of Danny’s testicles, he just lost it. His became hysterical immediately, squealing like a stuck pig. His body was shaking so hard that Alyssa had to come over and sit on his chest.

Colleen was always fascinated by the reaction she got just by tickling that tiny area. She let the feather’s tip first kiss Danny’s left ball, than his right. When she ran it over the floppy piece of skin just below the testicles, she got an even bigger reaction.

For Danny, the tickling of that most sensitive piece of his anatomy was driving him insane. It was like a live wire had been placed against his flesh. The electricity was flowing through his entire body from that one spot. He could feel his mind slipping away, flowing into that surge of sensation and vanishing.
He could feel Alyssa’s hands caressing his cheeks in a comforting touch, but was barely aware of him. Even her gorgeous breast was lost from view. Only the dreadful tickling was real.
Colleen started to flick the feather over Danny’s rock hard shaft between torturing Danny’s testicles. Somehow, Danny’s penis even got harder, and the occasional moan mixed in with his now psychotic cackling.

Danny was now pulling so hard on his leather straps that the bedframe itself began to buckle. He was no longer a man now, but a wailing animal. For Alyssa sitting on his chest, it was like riding a bucking bronco. Clearly the man was flying apart at the seams.
“ALRIGHT!!! I’LL DOO IT! JUST LEAVE HI ALONE!!!” Jenny screamed. She rapidly told Colleen about a hidden cupboard in the basement. She blurted out the words quickly, as if doing it that way would make her treason less real, but in the end, she told everything.
Colleen stopped tickling, and gave the orders for a few of the Kappa’s to check it out. For a few minutes again, there was quite. All you could hear was Jenny’s soft crying and Danny gasping for air.
Soon a Kappa appeared at the doorway, the Alpha’s precious seal in her hands.

“Fine, you got it,” Jenny said in a hopeless voice. “You’ve made me into another Judas. Can you go now?”

“I do think our welcome is worn out, ladies,” Colleen said arrogantly, “But before we go, there is one more Alpha treasure I want to take.”

“And what would that be,” Alyssa asked, still flushed from Danny kissing her breast.

“Him,” Colleen pointed to Danny.

“You can’t do that!!!” Jenny howled, her tears of shame forgotten, “He’s mine!!! Danny is my boyfriend!!! You can’t take him!!”

“You obviously don’t care about him,” Colleen said, running a hand down his leg, “allowing him to be tortured like that. And I doubt your sorority holds a treasure more valuable.

Danny, clearly exhausted, said nothing. He had finally passed out.

“BUT YOU CAN”T THAT’S KIDNAPPING!!!” Jenny shrieked so loud Colleen was surprised glass didn’t break.

But the Kappa’s could. They didn’t even untie him, but picked up Jenny’s entire bed and carried it downstairs. It took six Kappa sisters, but they managed to get the bed into the back of an old pickup truck.

They finally untied Jenny and she ran for the stairs, but kept slipping because of the baby oil that was still on the soles of her feet. She finally managed to get to a window just in time to watch the truck pull away.

Sobbing hysterically, Jenny grabbed a phone and called 911.

“She…she stole my boyfriend!!” Jenny wailed to the operator who answered the phone.

The operator laughed derisively. “You can’t call the police over a romantic squabble,” chuckled, and hung up.
“THAT WASN”T A FIGURE OF SPEECH!!!” Jenny screamed into the dead phone.

End Part 2

Where is part one to this story?? I'd love to read it!

Where is part one to this story?? I'd love to read it!

His body betrays him...

<p>Splendid story! I love it when a protagonist faces an unsupportable dilemma. In Danny's case, it was especially unfair because the strength of his soft heart was pitted against the sensitivity of his body. One only hopes that Jenny, realizing he didn't have her (however
misplaced) loyalty to her house girding his willpower, cuts him some slack. And let's hope that he, despite his tickle-wracked state,appreciates her sacrifice. <p>
<p>Ah, well! Another relationship fatally compromised by a well-wielded feather? Or one opened to new possibilities by a shared torment? I hope we shall see...<p>

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back