• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Donna Air tickled!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Just caught this week's Priory Clinic (a new celeb gossip type show on digital TV here in the UK) and as usual waited for the regular celebrity tickle section at the end - I kid you not people, this is actually how they finish each show! (although the tickling is very lame, I have to say...all upperbody, mostly on the face(?!!) and neck with a feather duster)
This week it was the gorgeous Donna Air's turn. She gave a very revealing giggle before the tickler even touched her and said something like "I can't believe I'm laughing already." Her response generally wasn't that great (mainly because the tickler's so crap though! I can't believe the guy gets to come on at the end of each show just to tickle a celeb, and he is the worst tickler in the world!), but she did giggle quite nicely and bend forward whenever he got to her belly area. She lifted her arms up at one point to let him tickle her underneath, and then giggled again when his hands came down over her ribs. All in all it was worth watching just to know that she IS ticklish...she is very hot.

To any UK peeps who have access to Digital TV, the show is on E4 and is repeated on Saturday nights. Next week, Gabby Yorath is getting tickled...wahayyy! :)

Turtleboy

I've got it on tape, but don't have the facility to make caps or clips from video unfortunately...

Yeah I saw that too, tried not to drool as I was sitting opposite my wife and I think she saw my trousers giving way! AND what is with that tosser in the visor. :mad:
Zoe ball did say who was getting tickled next week but I forget. Can you remember:confused:

Arkham

Attachments

• toefu logo.jpg
    toefu logo.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 15
  • TMF BIKINI TK LCGJW Pix 1.jpg
    TMF BIKINI TK LCGJW Pix 1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 37
It's Gabby Yorath next week - I'm glad someone else saw it...and I agree that stupid bloke just does not deserve the role he's been given!

Gabby Yorath

hi all!
im new and i also saw the Donna Air tthing. But I also saw the Gabby yorath one too. it was sooo bad. the tickler was tickling her arm and neck but you could see that she was ticklish. next week its lucy benjamin.

Actually Lucy Benjamin was a few weeks ago and it was even worse than the Gabby Yorath 'tickling' - the guy did exactly the same thing to her except she didn't even crack a smile - she just looked bored. Still, maybe they'll have someone good next week...

ive seen a whole load of these.. featuring

clare sweeney - (never saw the full clip just pieces from the end of series collage

lucy benjamin - not even ticklish
lucy speed - very tickilsh
gabby yorath - nope
sara cox - nope
donna air - little
jordan - who cares she fine anyway

I saw that ages ago claire sweeny was definately 1 of the most ticklish women on there mark my words ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back