• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alchemy

alchemy

Verified
I thought it was time I put an actual profile on here.

About me:

Well, I've been involved with the TMF/tickling community for going on 5 years now and I've been into tickling as far back as I can remember.

I can actually remember the exact time and place where I discovered the joy of tickling. I was 6, I was on the school playground and was watching with fascination as a girl that I had a crush on helped a group of other girls tickle this one kid...who was rolling around and drooling all over himself. I had no desire to join in tickling him, but it did give me a great idea of how I could kinda flirt with my crush. I set behind her, grabber her sides, and started tickling her as furiously as I could. I remember that she screamed, fell backwards, and laid there limp in absolute hysterics. ...something in my young mind told me that this was the greatest day of my 6 year old life so far. I soon became a bit of a tickle menace around the school, and since I wasn't ticklish, they couldn't retaliate.
All throughout my grade school years, if I had a crush on a girl, I would find some excuse to tickle her (or have her tickled). I had no idea that I was dealing with a fetish yet. All I knew was that I reeeeeeaally liked it. Since I didn't know anyone else that was into it to the extent I was, I eventually decided that I had something wrong with my brain and that some wire was touching something that It wasn't supposed to. I enjoyed it and still trying to find reasons to tickle, but at the same time, I felt like a side-show freak. This might have contributed to the fact that I didn't go on a date until my freshman year of college (other than the fact that most of the people in my high school were idiots).
By the time I got into college, I had read enough "weird sexual practices" books written by shiftless eggheads to conclude that I was dealing with full blown fetish or hang up for tickling. That didn't really help my comfort level with it any in that I was still reluctant to even mention the word.
Every once in a while I would talk with people on-line about it in the college library, but most of the responses I received were anything but encouraging. I finally found a few California Star videos at a local Adult Video store that had to do with tickling and, after forcing myself to purchase them (I probably took them to the counter red as a beet), I came to the realization that there had to be others out there like me. Throughout my last college years I continued to buy the few tickling mags and videos that I could find and wondering what else there was out there for people like me. I came to find out later that my very first real girlfriend, who I met in college, was into just like I was, but we were both too embarrassed about it to tell each other. C'est la vie.
It was only after I had moved out of my parents house at the ripe old age of 23, and got my own internet capable computer that I really started researching it. Upon finding the TMF and Tickle Theater, I felt like I had just found my long lost family. I spent all of my time growing up feeling like a freak and I was looking at sites that had thousands and thousands of people on them who were just like me.

...7 years, 4 NESTS, and 1 radio show later, here I am. I'm a tickle fetishist and damn proud of it!

Random tickling info about me:

I'm pretty much a basic fingers on skin kinda guy. The only tools I enjoy using are ones that I make myself. Since I have always been a huge horror fan, all of my home-made tickling implements are based upon Freddy Krueger's glove from A Nightmare On Elm Street.

I don't like to tickle a person hard. I prefer light tickling with the fingernails. I don't like to leave bruises all over a person (though there are a few areas of the body that call for a rougher touch to get a good tickling reaction).

I have a foot fetish and I love tickling a girls bare feet or through hose/nylons. Hell, I just love ladies feet in general.

Random NON-tickle related facts about me:

I've been a musician and guitar player for 15 years.

I love and collect horror movies and memorabilia

I work in a book store and love nice or collectible books

I love old fedora hats

I have a fairly eclectic bunch of hobbies that I dabble in from time to time including: Ghost Hunting, leather work, martial arts, costuming, drawing portraits, and general arts and crafts.

I was born Catholic, but am now a rather blasphemous agnostic.

I love philosophy and I love the writings of the late Bruce Lee

I have kind of an odd-ish brain and am always thinking up weird shit.

Some of my heroes are: Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, George Carlin, Hunter S. Thompson, Bruce Lee, and Robert England.

I guess that's it. Any questions, feel free to ask.

:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

Attachments

• meaftershow.JPG
    meaftershow.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCN0145.JPG
    DSCN0145.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
:yourock:

attachment.php

I like this image the best out of your photos. I have questions.
Do you have a tatoo on your chest, or do I need glasses? If you do, what is it of? :headbang:

I found my love for watching other people get tickled around the same age you did, and I thought I was weird. Your story about being a tickle menace was cute and SPOOKY.

I think light tuches are YUMMY. (In case you were wondering.) Very nice profile. Thanks for writing it.

Definitely more than just a pretty face! Lots of interesting information in there. Thanks so much for sharing.

A belated welcome to someone who's been here longer than me. Interesting profile. Ghost hunting...cool! Bruce Lee was one hell of an interesting fella...I've heard he had a huge library full of mainly philosophy, is that true?

I'm pretty much a basic fingers on skin kinda guy. The only tools I enjoy using are ones that I make myself. Since I have always been a huge horror fan, all of my home-made tickling implements are based upon Freddy Krueger's glove from A Nightmare On Elm Street.
And those implements are very scary

Random NON-tickle related facts about me:[/B]

I haven't known you for 15 years, but I would correct your statement thusly: I've been a hell of a good musician and guitar player...

I love old fedora hats
[I]...and look quite dapper in them[/I]

I have a fairly eclectic bunch of hobbies that I dabble in from time to time including: Ghost Hunting, leather work, martial arts, costuming, drawing portraits, and general arts and crafts.
We're doing overnight ghost tours at Fort Delaware (featured on SyFy's Ghost Hunters) in October with Delaware Ghost Hunters...happen to know a place where you could crash

Like big mountains made of coffee creamers

Some of my heroes are: Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, George Carlin, Hunter S. Thompson, Bruce Lee, and Robert England.
...and Spot Lady!

And those implements are very scary

Random NON-tickle related facts about me:[/B]

I haven't known you for 15 years, but I would correct your statement thusly: I've been a hell of a good musician and guitar player...

I love old fedora hats
[I]...and look quite dapper in them[/I]

We're doing overnight ghost tours at Fort Delaware (featured on SyFy's Ghost Hunters) in October with Delaware Ghost Hunters...happen to know a place where you could crash

Like big mountains made of coffee creamers

...and Spot Lady!

Oh, I forgot about this guy!

It was Alchemy who expalined to me what the rock and roll "devil sign" is actually derived from. That alone was pretty awesome.

For those who don't know, it's actually an old Italian sign to ward off the evil eye. Ronnie Dio, who was the first to introduce it to Rock n Roll, got it from his grandmother.

http://brain21.net/blues/blog/?p=102

Despite the fact that Gene Simmons claims he invented it...of course Gene Simmons also claims to have invented the light bulb, orange juice, and fire. ;)

Nice profile dude! Nice to see another musician/metalhead and Yngwie fan here! I saw him a couple years ago for my birthday with Ripper Owens! I was about six feet from the stage and it was GLORIOUS!!!

Really Ghost Hunting? That's pretty cool. I have a couple ghost hunting stories myself actually.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back