• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story (Trish Stratus)

Tickle Stud

TMF Poster
This is my first post on the tmf as well as first story, so everyone try to give me feedback and requests for future stories, *sigh*, here goes...

It was towards the end of another episode of WWF Raw, Trish Stratus was walking to the locker room to get out of those tight leather pants and those high heeled boots, "phew whatta hot nite" she said to herself as she removed her left boot revealing a perfect foot with silver polished toes. A few minutes later, Terri Runnels stepped into the locker room and began changing, "hey girl, are you coming to my party tonite?" said Terri. "Wouldn't miss it for the world babe" Trish replied. With that Terri left the room and Trish continued changing. She went out into the parking lot, got into her bmw x-5 and sped off to Terri's party. It was a media circus when she got there, the whole party was supposed to be press-free but apparently someone had gotten word of it and sure enough every news crew in california was there. "My god, will they ever leave us alone?" Trish thought to herself before stepping out and putting on that fake smile that turns million of men across the country on, she waved and said hi to as many people as she felt the need to before going inside. She felt much more relaxed in there with all her friends from the WWF so she unwound and had a few drinks while chatting with a few people. Off camera her and Terri we're really close friends, they'd do anything for each other, but tonite, that would all come tumbling down...Trish spotted a man across the room whom she'd never seen before. She ran over to Terri like a little school girl having her first crush and squealed "oh my god, who is that guy over there???" "That's my new boyfriend Trish, his name is Dustin" "no way, for real? wow you are soooo lucky, introduce me introduce me!!" Trish exclaimed. After the introduction Trish couldn't keep her eyes off him, and the feeling was very mutual. Dustin winked at her and moved his eyes looking towards a room, Trish knew what this meant and followed him in. Although still not exchanging one word it didn't take but a mere few seconds for them to start making out. Soon they were on the bed half clothed and only wearing less as the seconds flew by. Suddenly the door busted open and Trish saw a very shocked Terri standing in the doorway. Trish quickly got up and tried to console her and tell her that it wasn't what it looked like but Terri ran off and grabbed the kareoke mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen i have an announcment to make, can i have your attention please...thank you, is everyone having a good time tonite?" The crowd shot back with random answers, but all indicating that they were. "Good, because the nites about to get funner." said Terri. Everyone looked around wondering what she could mean, Especially a half naked Trish in the doorway of Terri's bedroom. "Now it seems as though i have a best friend that is very interested in sleeping with my new boyfriend, well two things, one is, dustin get the F**k outta my house, and two, let's put the spotlight on trish." the spotlight shot it's beam across the house and onto a bikini clad Trish who blushed with shame. "Trish come down here." Said Terri. A very ashamed Trish slowly made her way down the spiral staircase, now with some strappy stiletto heels on those feet of her's. "Trish, can you tell everyone why you tried to sleep with my boyfriend tonite?"..."I'm so sorry, Terri i mean it, I'm so sorry." a very apologetic Trish cried into the mic. "I believe you Trish, and im going to just pretend nothing happened, and i want you to smile Trish, don't feel bad." With that said Terri gave Trish a quick tickle under her arm that made Trish squeal with laughter. "Oh wow Trish, i almost forgot how ticklish you were." Terri said while still being on the mic. "I bet a lotta guys would just love to tickle you Trish, wouldn't you guys?" And with that, two dozen drunken wrestlers all yelled their approval. "Well here she is boys, have at her." With that, wrestlers charged the stage and tackled poor Trish Sratus, holding her down all over so even slightly moving was nearly impossible. HHH ripped off her shoes and started scrambling his fingers all over her high arched feet, "hahahahahah no no no please, hahahaha pleasssss hahaha stop it stop it, im sorry Terrrrrrri hahahaha." With that said, well, half said half laughed, as if on queue all the other wrestlers started running their fingers all over her voluptous body making her cry out for mercy. Fingers sliding in and out of her underarms, all over her sexy tanned abs, a few poking and wriggling inside her bellybutton every now and then. Trish was in hysterics "hahahahahahha oh my god please...please stop, im gonna im gonna hahahahah im gonnan pass outtttt hahaha Terri make them stop...hahahahahahha" But to no avail, now wrestlers we're squeezing her knees and thighs along with the men at her feet, armpits and tummy Trish prayed for death to strike down on her, but no such luck. Finally Terri called a halt to the tickling after a half hour or so. She ordered the men to tie Trish down to allow Terri to get a shot at her. Once secured by wires, ropes, ties, socks, stockings and string for her big toes. Terri stepped up and asked a very simple question to the quivering Trish Stratus, "Why did you try to sleep with my boyfriend tonite Trish, i thought we were best friends?!"..."oh we are Terri, i made a mistake, i was drunk, i swear i didn't know what i was doing." Terri pondered Trish's answer for a second before replying with, "No I'm sorry hon, that's not gonna work with me, you already said that to Debra, remember?" With that Debra came forward in the crowd and took position at Trish's feet while Terri was standing with arms outstretched, ready to tickle her underarms and stomache yet again. "PLEASE NOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE, OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY, I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING!!!!" Trish screamed, almost in tears no at the fear of being so helplessly restrained and knowing the tickling she was about to get. "ok Trish, you know what you can do for us?" said Debra with her sexy southern accent. "ANYTHING" Trish was actually crying now, tears rolled down her cheek, she couldn't take it anymore. "you can laugh for us baby" said Debra as she started using her super long french manicured nails all over Trish's soft pampered feet. 'AHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO NAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE GOD HAHAHAHAH ILL DO ANYTHIN AHAHAHAHA PLEAAAASSSS HAHAHAH' at that time Terri started using her tongue on Trish's flat stomache, when Debra saw this she darted her own tongue in and out of Trish's long toes. 'AHHAHA AOH OMY GOD HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAH, PLEASE....please....please........plea...." Trish lost her voice and a few minutes later and after enduring more tickling from these girls long nails and raspy gongues, she mercifully passed out. When she awoke she was at her ouse in her own bed, wondering if that was a dream or not. She then saw a video tape with a note on it, "Trish, we know you probably can't remember anything from last nite, so here's a tape from one of Terri's security camera's, it got all the action on it, Hugs and Tickles Debra and Terri" Trish broke down into tears as it all came back to her, but she knew deep down inside that she'd have to extract revenge on them...but how she thought...maybe a little taste of their own medicine would do them some good........

to be continued, if anyone wants me to, let me know how i did:) other then that just give me requests for future stories!!

Last edited:
I loved it as well, and I for one would like a sequel. I think Trish (and all other ticklees) shold always get some form or revenge so I look forward to your next installment.

Thanks

Thank you both for the words of encouragement, right now im working on a request for a "friends" tickling story, then ill work on the sequel to this one:)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back