• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA EVENTS IN JULY

SwitchShane

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, there are a couple of events coming up soon if any of you are interested. Not specifically tickling related but some of you looking for stuff to do in LA might want to check it out. I will be attending both, and am one of the coordinators of Femme Fatale:

LA FEMME FATALE - July 25th
http://losangelesfemmefatale.weebly.com/index.html

The Women who hosted the Los Angeles Power Exchange present to the Fetish Community a Fresh, SEXY, and Sophisticated evening – Femme Fatale.
Femme Fatale is a celebration of beautiful, dominating and powerful WOMEN within the BDSM and Fetish Communities.

More details can be found on the website, so do check it out! RSVP for the discreet location. This is a more BDSM themed party with space to play and many of you have been to our previous parties.

----------------------------------------------------
The next FOOTNIGHT Party is Thursday, July 23rd.
http://www.footnight.com
Visit their site to rsvp and get directions. This will be my second time attending and they put on a really nice event. Here's the quote from the website:

Join us for a a night of fun, and private fantasy fulfillment with more than 50 beautiful feetured foot models... All there to share your favorite foot dreams and fantasies with you!

It's SUMMERTIME and the gorgeous LA heat is bringing out the beautiful girls in their hot and sexy beachwear.. sarongs, bikinis, fantasy swimwear, flip flops and delicious bare feet!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope to see you at one if not both events. Do say hello...

~Shane

Last edited:
Aw man, leave it to L.A. to have a foot party the 1 week I won't be in town! Darn it. Oh well, I guess maybe next time (maybe I could drive down to the O.C. one in August).

Has anybody been to one of these FootNight parties before? I'm curious as to how it works and a personal reaction to it compred to other gatherings.

Are you coming Aug 1st

Aw man, leave it to L.A. to have a foot party the 1 week I won't be in town! Darn it. Oh well, I guess maybe next time (maybe I could drive down to the O.C. one in August).

Has anybody been to one of these FootNight parties before? I'm curious as to how it works and a personal reaction to it compred to other gatherings.

to LA?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back