• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish thoughts

luvstkingft

As I lay in bed,, sliding on my ultra sheer nylons, I begin to feel very ticklish..it always happens when I first slide on my hose..from the point they hit my tender toes..and glide up my soles..and begin to caress my ankles annd calves..thru my ticklish knees..and hugging my slim sexy thighs...i relish this part of the day..

I am work now..playing with my stocking toes..running my pen thru the silky fabric the enslaves my toes..the nylon against the toes begins to drive me wild with tickle lust..I begin to giggle slightly..not wanting the others to know...yet i must tickle on as my pen begins to explore the soles of my stocking feet...my head is exploding with wild laughter..

Finally I arrive home..there is a movie waiting for me..I want to watch other feet getting tickled while I enjoy myself with the utmost of forbidden pleasures...after all I have cum to realize that being tickled is my ultimate foreplay...
:devil:

This is my first ever post like this..let me know what you all think!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back