• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request story

frey007

TMF Regular
Champion of school on karate compelled the class-mates to kiss the feet. It is now wanted it to take revenge, but a girl is very strong and it does not have weak points except for feet. Let will make attempt find! It scarcely will turn out by him.

The champion liked to expose a foot on display and to press enemies. On its page youtube there were many visitors admiring on her feet.

Champion of school on karate compelled the class-mates to kiss the feet. It is now wanted it to take revenge, but a girl is very strong and it does not have weak points except for feet. Let will make attempt find! It scarcely will turn out by him.

The champion liked to expose a foot on display and to press enemies. On its page youtube there were many visitors admiring on her feet.

frey007, it is very hard to understand exactly what you are saying. I assume English is not your first language, so I'm not trying to make fun of you by saying that this message is hard to read.

However, you may want to try to rephrase this if you want somebody to write a story about it. :cool:

i try...

The champion of school Britney has forced all girls of a class to kiss her feet, by turns. Now the offended schoolgirls wish to revenge. But Britney it is very strong and has no weak places of body. Schoolgirls wish to tickle its foot of which Britney always bragged. Its foot were big and beautiful. Britney had a page on youtube.com where showed the of a foot, it gave to it pleasure. How to win Britney? Britney will not allow to reach a weak spot (feet) without fight.

Britney - champion of school (leader)
All girls of class kiss her feet
All this girls hate Britney (want revenge)
Britneys feet - vulnerable spot
Britney / fffffffffff
Britney is very strong, and fight
Who will win?

Britney - champion of school (leader)
All girls of class kiss her feet
All this girls hate Britney (want revenge)
Britneys feet - vulnerable spot
Britney / fffffffffff
Britney is very strong, and fight
Who will win?

i try...

The champion of school Britney has forced all girls of a class to kiss her feet, by turns. Now the offended schoolgirls wish to revenge. But Britney it is very strong and has no weak places of body. Schoolgirls wish to tickle its foot of which Britney always bragged. Its foot were big and beautiful. Britney had a page on youtube.com where showed the of a foot, it gave to it pleasure. How to win Britney? Britney will not allow to reach a weak spot (feet) without fight.

Thank you for rephrasing the statment, frey007. I think I understand what you mean.

I am working on an attempt at writing this story, but I make no promises that I will finish it because I am not a very good writer.

Mike,you should make it so that Britney is not ticklish. That could be an interesting twist, tickling someone who is not ticklish!

frey's idea - needs improvement
nobody kisses Britneys feet
Britney's feet - not ticklish
no foot worship

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back