• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A brief history of nytoetapper

nytoetapper

TMF Expert
This has been a looong time coming. Where to begin?

Let me start by defining my tickling. I am strictly a ler, and almost strictly a foot tickler. I only tickle women, and only those who are willing. I am very serious about respecting boundaries and limits. I will tickle other body parts if my lee wants me to, as long as I can have plenty of foot time. Why feet? Part of that is explained in my 'bio' below, but there is 1 major reason. Feet are safely away from any body part I should not be touching. Tickling bellies, thighs, armpits & ribs, all run a risk of accidental contact during the squirming. No chance with feet way far form any naughty bits ;)

I have been a dedicated tickler since I was 6 years old. I was playing in my room with my first girlfriend (puppy love), when she caught a cramp in her foot. She presented me her bare sole and asked me to make 3 crosses on it to make the cramp go away. Needless to say, making the crosses in her arch tickled. I tickled her for a while, way beyond what she asked for, but I guess it was fun for her, cuz she never asked me to stop or tried to pull away. The laughter, the squirming, the look on her face... I was hooked!

Tickling has always been a fun way for me to connect with some of my friends. As I got older, I recognized that under certain circumstances, I would get aroused when tickling. This isn't the focus or reason I want to tickle, but it has proven useful a few times. Unfortunately, as i entered adolesence, my affinity for tickling was seen as weird by most of my peers. After one girl I tickled a few times called me 'freak', I buried my ticklish desires to avoid beng labeled and outcast. I suppressed it for many years.

I got married too young and had four beautiful kids, but their mother and I were not meant to be. Once when I confided in her about my 'big secret' she was neither understanding nor kind, even going so far as to 'out' me to one of her friends by warning her to keep her shoes on around me. We were already pretty much done by then, but it was still very painful for me. Her sister and I were always close though, and I often got to tickle her without my wife knowing. When we divorced, it was my sister-in-law who introduced me to my current wife, who has been the biggest blessing in my life next to my kids.

Though my wife isn't ticklish, she is totally understanding and accepting. I was brave enough to lay it all on the line with her immediately. And to my surprise and delight, she is totally cool with me tickling other women. With one friend recently, she was instrumental in convincing my friend that it was ok and that she was cool. My wife is also a lil curious to see me tickle somebody, though we haven't made that happen yet. My wife is also bi, so there is a possibility that if all the stars align, tickling could lead us into another kind of adventure. But in the meantime I enjoy any opportunities to tickle the wonderful women who let me just for fun.

During my self-imposed tickling exile in my 1st marriage, I happened upon the TMF one night while net surfing. I couldn't believe there was a whole world full of people like me. I lurked for years before finally joining, then I lurked more before finally posting. Once I made some friends, I got even braver and wrote some stories (mostly involving sexual content, despite the fact that 98% of all the tickling I have ever done has not gone anywhere NEAR sexual activity). My stories were well received (know your audience lol). I finally found peace.

The challenges I face now in my tickling are largely related to space and time. My ex and I share custody of our kids(they are all teenagers now). We switch wek to week (a week w/me, a week w/her). It's a unique and tricky situation, but we all make it work. I don't feel that my kids are ready to know about my tickling, and I would never want to expose them to teasing from others who might find out, so I keep it secret from them. That makes my place difficult to use sometimes. Also, I live in NYC so I have no car. This means I am limited in how far I can travel for tickling fun (I love my mountain bike though and go quite far on it). Then there is the issue that there is no reciprocity when I tickle someone. I give, she receives. I have one spot where I am ticklish, but it's dangerous and I only share when I really get to know someone. So it's been hard lately to find someone to play with. But I have gotten lucky on occasion (the last occasion having been about 2 years ago now :( ). But I stay hopeful and always try to make new friends.

Well, I guess that's about it. As you have learned by now, I can't tell a short story. Thanks for hanging in there. If you have any questions, I am always happy to answer. Hopefully other lurkers out there who see this will know that it's ok to take a chance here. This is our place.

Happy tickles!

Well hey stranger. Its really awesome to see you post this. Its been a long time and was excited to see your name pop up. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Thanx hun. You were my first friend here, and I am very thankful for that. I saw a clip of you getting tickled. How have you been? How're the boys?

Been ok. I sent you a private message. Give me a shout sometime. Would love to catch up.

Sultry. will do once I catch my breath at work...

Thanks, fightinggirl666. Now I just have to locate a willing 'lee!!

Sultry. will do once I catch my breath at work...

Thanks, fightinggirl666. Now I just have to locate a willing 'lee!!
Thats ok darlin, well I'd offer but I'm not ticklish heeee. I'm sure you'll end up finding one, maybe by exploring you're wife you'll find her spot :)

Maybe I oughtta get back into Judo... Grappling, bare feet, submission holds... lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back