• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

idea about prince

frey007

TMF Regular
I would like to see history where a prince is engaged in love with a princess, and a poor peasant kisses the feet of prince.

A prince not only compelled to kiss his feet but also tickled all who wanted. He arranged tournaments which he won in, in fact nobody could make bold to him resist. And once, such man was. It had nothing him to lose, in fact his girl, was stolen by a prince...

Frey, actually there is a Requests section of the TMF and you should really post your story ideas over there.

Good luck,

ddd

But....who would read it?

The request that is.

Jeez, Christ, I thought you came to the TMF to fulfill the law, not to abolish it (cf. Mt 5:17)! Woe unto those who make requests outside the Requests forum, for theirs is the kingdom of Immediate Deletion. (And there shall be much gnashing of teeth.)

ddd

this is idea about tickling

Hello Frey,

Yes, of course it's about tickling. But we have a very special place for these kind of ideas; it's called the Requests Forum and it's found under the section titled "Miscellaneous." You can find it almost at the bottom of the home page.

Good luck,

ddd

But we have a very special place for these kind of ideas; it's called the Requests Forum and it's found under the section titled "Miscellaneous."

It's too bad almost nobody even answers the requests in the request section. At least, I haven't seen many requests answered whenever I venture into that area. :shrug: Anyways, my point is, I am not sure his request would be any better off there than here.

It's too bad almost nobody even answers the requests in the request section. At least, I haven't seen many requests answered whenever I venture into that area. :shrug: Anyways, my point is, I am not sure his request would be any better off there than here.

Hi Mike,

No, the point is that we are better off, not the ones making requests. I'm pretty sure the admins of the TMF created that forum because the requests can mislead browsers and clutter up Stories and other forums. For example, sometimes you'll see a post entitled, say, "Britney Spears Tickled to Hysteria," and then you open it and find: "Wouldn't that make a great story? Could somebody write it, please?"

Now, there's a reason you don't see many requests answered from the Requests forum: With very few exceptions, people don't answer requests no matter where they are placed. Writers tend to write their own stories when the mood strikes them. Frey has made a lot of these requests. Has anyone responded? Oh wait--yes, I did. I wrote a story for him, so I know a little bit about this whole process. Believe me, it's usually not that gratifying. For hours of work you get something back like: "Thanks very much for the story. In the next part could you make sure the lee gets it on her feet and really begs?"

So requests will rarely be answered, and we have a Requests forum to help keep the other forums focused on what they are about.

dig dug dog

No, the point is that we are better off, not the ones making requests. I'm pretty sure the admins of the TMF created that forum because the requests can mislead browsers and clutter up Stories and other forums.

I do agree that request threads clutter up the forums and can be misleading. I was just trying to point out that it's too bad the request forums are so rarely used, both by the people making the requests and by the people answering the requests.

For example, sometimes you'll see a post entitled, say, "Britney Spears Tickled to Hysteria," and then you open it and find: "Wouldn't that make a great story? Could somebody write it, please?"

I too hate when that happens. At least when I opened this thread, though, it was clearly labeled "idea about prince," which at least implied that there was no story.

Now, there's a reason you don't see many requests answered from the Requests forum: With very few exceptions, people don't answer requests no matter where they are placed.

I never really thought about it like that. In that case, perhaps frey is really best off posting his request in one of those threads where writers openly ask for requests. I don't know if any of them have been posted recently, but I have seen them in the past.

Frey has made a lot of these requests.

Looking through his post history, I do notice a lot of requests.

Has anyone responded? Oh wait--yes, I did. I wrote a story for him, so I know a little bit about this whole process. Believe me, it's usually not that gratifying. For hours of work you get something back like: "Thanks very much for the story. In the next part could you make sure the lee gets it on her feet and really begs?"

I can see how that could be frustrating.

Mike,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. This is not a huge deal, but I was getting a tiny bit tired of all Frey's requests in Stories. And there is a policy about it. Truth is though, I couldn't resist tangling with someone calling himself Jesus Christ! I look forward to his parousia in glory to this humble thread.

I write stories in Russian language, and English for me is not native. Understand me, think that my ideas can be useful.

I write stories in Russian language, and English for me is not native. Understand me, think that my ideas can be useful.

Frey! Your ideas ARE useful. We are only discussing where you should POST them. Were you able to understand what I said about the Requests Forum and where it is? (I admire you for participating in a site in a foreign language.)

ddd

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back