• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scooby Doo and the Tickling Phantom Part I. (No tickling, just an intro to the story)

fozzie

Scooby Doo and the Tickling Phantom Part I. now with Parts II and III.

Scooby Doo
And the Tickling Phantom

Regular theme music plays followed by standard opening title.

The episode opens in a dark town called Aldenville with a misty night, full moon and scary looking trees. A young woman appears on screen running scared. She is followed by a phantom like creature. Within seconds the creature coroners the women as the camera pans in on her face. The woman screams in fear as the camera pans away. Then hysterical girlish laughter can be heard.

In the next scene, the Mystery Machine with Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby appears driving down a road.
“Geez guys, how much longer to the music festival, im starving.” complained Shaggy.
“Yeah starving.” said Scooby.

“Oh come on you two, stop thinking about food.” chided Velma.

“Yeah, just relax, it’s about another hour to the festival.” said Fred.

“Wed better get their soon.” said Daphne.

The van continues down the road before it suddenly stops.

“Wouldn’t you know it, were outta gas.” said Fred.

“Outta gas, in this spooky place, ohh no.” cried Shaggy.

"Relax everyone," said Velma, “look theirs a hotel over there.”

“Lets go in,” said Fred ,“If they don’t have gas, at least it’s a place we could spend the night."

The gain has moved into the hotel lobby and stand at the desk with the hotel owner.

“Good evening, I am Mr. Williams, how may I help you."

“Our van ran outta gas and we were hoping you could help us.” said Fred.

“Were on our way to the music festival.” said Daphne.

"Im sorry,” said Mr. Williams, “but the gas stations are closed for the evening. What I could do is let you stay the night and you can continue on in the morning.”

“That would be fine,” said Fred. "Two rooms please.”

Mr. Williams began to fill the necessary paperwork. “Oh Mr. Collins, please show our guests to their rooms.” A elder looking man who was the bag man appeared.

“Which rooms sir?”

"Put the gentlemen in room 15 and the ladies in room 16.”

“Gee, said Shaggy, “Thanks for the rooms”.

"My pleasure kids,” said Mr. Williams. “One more thing, this is a word of warning, lock your doors, especially the young ladies.”

“Why do we have to lock the doors.” asked Fred.

“And why especially the young ladies.” asked Velma.

“Its because of the Tickling Phantom,” said a man who walked out of the hallway.

“The Tickling Phantom?” the whole gang said at once.

“Yes, the Tickling Phantom,” said the stranger. "Im Paul Wilson and im a reporter for a national magazine. Im staying in this hotel trying to write a story on the phantom.”

“Whats the Tickling Phantom?” asked Fred.

“It’s a ghostly phantom that has been terrorizing this town. It goes around, attacking young girls and tickling them senseless. Nobody knows what to do around here.” said Mr. Collins.

At the thought of tickling, Daphne’s toes curled inside her shoes ”Id sure hate to meet up with that phantom."

“Reah,” said Scooby.

After a few more minutes of conversation, the gang went into their separate rooms.

“Man it sure is spooky inside this hotel.” said Shaggy.

“reah rooky” said Scooby.

“Knock it off you two,” yelled Fred, “now lets get some sleep” Fred turned the light off and the boys went on to sleep. Meanwhile in the girl’s room, Daphne and Velma set on their respective beds watching TV. Both were in their regular clothes but had each removed their shoes.

“Boy I can’t wait to get to the festival tomorrow," said Daphne.

“You said it,” said Velma, “the jazz portion is going to be fantastic.”

The girls continued to talk about the festival as the clock in the room struck midnight. All of a sudden, the lights went out.

“Whats going on” said a terrified Daphne.

“Relax” said Velma “the power will come back soon” As soon as she had spoken, a ghostly wail filled the room. Both girls jumped straight up in fear and Daphne jumped onto Velma’s bed.

“Okay, now you can panic.” said Velma.

As both girls looked around the room in fear, the clock door swung open and a ghostly phantom flew into the room cackling as he flew closer to the bed.

“What is that!” yelled Velma!

"Its, it’s the Tickling Phantom” yelled Daphne!

All of a sudden a floor panel opened and the bed tipped over. Both Daphne and Velma fell into the hole screaming as they fell. The lights came back on and the phantom disappeared.

"What was that?" asked Shaggy groggily.

“It’s the girls,” yelled Freddy “and their in trouble."

The boys and Scooby ran to the girl’s room and Fred banged on the door, until Mr. Williams ran up with a key. The men and dog entered the room to find the girls had vanished.

“Where’s Daphne and Velma?” said a stunned Fred.

"I, I don’t know" said Mr. Williams as both Mr. Collins and Mr. Wilson entered the room.

"Whats going on?” Wilson asked.

“It’s the young ladies,” said Williams, "They’ve disappeared."

“I know where they are said Collins pointing to the mirror in the room. Everyone looked at the mirror where this message was written in the dust. “These two girls will be good for a laugh” signed the Tickling Phantom.

“The Phantom strikes again!” said Wilson.

“Poor Daphne and Velma!” cried Shaggy.

“Quick everyone,” ordered Fred. “We’ve got to find them. Mr. Williams, we’ve got to search all over this hotel.”

“Right said Williams, “I'll get the keys and we can look all over."

“Shag, Scoob,” said Fred, "You go with Wilson and the hotel staff and get the keys from the desk. I'm goanna do a quick search for clues and then meet you up there." Everyone but Fred left the room, but instead of looking for clues, Fred had something different in mind. Making sure nobody was around, he bent down and picked up one of Daphne’s purple shoes and one of Velma’s brown shoes, and took a quick sniff of each one. He put the shoes back on the floor and ran to join the others.

Part 2 coming soon. Theyre will be tickling in part 2.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to pick on you, but...Grammar, grammar, grammar. And spelling, but mostly grammar. It is your friend, and helps with readability, since glaring flaws tend to distract. For instance,

"When someone is speaking and other stuff happens afterward, a comma goes at the end of the speaking part," like so. There is an exception in the case of the exclamation mark. The reverse is also true, "As a comma will go right before someone starts to talk." It is also good to separate a new speaker by giving him or her their own paragraph.

When you interrupt a speech to highlight a point before resuming, you need end quotes.

"So speech here," action break here, "And speech gets resumed."

You don't need to keep referring to someone by their name in the same sentence. If they're the only one mentioned, you can use the word 'he' or 'she' in place of a name.

'and this and that and then some more' is annoying to read; find another way to phrase the actions that are less mechanical and more natural.

Also, the all mighty apostrophe is your friend. Use it for I'll, That's, and any other legal abridging of one word into two rather than Ill, thats and such.

For example, let's fix up the very last paragraph...

“The Phantom strikes again,” said Wilson.

“Poor Daphne and Velma!” cried Shaggy.

“Quick everyone,” ordered Fred. “We’ve got to find them. Mr. Williams, we’ve got to search all over this hotel.”

"Right," said Williams, “I'll get the keys and we can look all over."

"Shag, Scoob,” said Fred, "You go with Wilson and the hotel staff and get the keys from the desk. I'm gonna do a quick search for clues and then meet you up there." Everyone but Fred left the room, but instead of looking for clues, he had something different in mind. Making sure nobody was around, he bent down and picked up one of Daphne’s purple shoes and one of Velma’s brown shoes, taking a quick sniff of each one. He put the shoes back on the floor and ran to join the others.

I hope this actually helps you. I'd rather you fix up technical errors of what looks to be a good idea rather than get discouraged. Lord knows we need more stories, and I'm too lazy to produce one myself despite constant promises otherwise.

Great beginning. Like Featherfall said, there are some grammer mistakes of which I really do not blame you. Most of us arnt professional writers and theyre are alot of stories with major mistakes around here. Also, it appears to me (and its just my view, so I could be wrong) that your trying to write this story as an actual episode, something we would see on TV. Trying to copy that excatly is very difficult and could lead to some mistakes as you try and get it exactly perfect.

Again, like Feather said, no need to get discouraged. This is a great start to what seems to be a great idea. Daphne and Velma stories (espically the classic cartoon versions) are not in big numbers over here. Please keep it up. I love the idea of a "Tickling Phantom" and love the idea of an "ticklish adventure" for Daphne and Velma. Too bad Hanna and Barbera never thought of this.

Thanks guys. I hope I got most of the grammer fixed up.

Guys, I'm so excited at the prospect of Daphne's purple-stockinged feet getting tickled, I didn't even notice the grammar!!

Can't wait for Part II, Foz!

I am definitely awaiting the next part with great anticipation.

Hey guys, I aplogize for the long wait. Ive had some major internet problems this week and finally got it fixed last night. So here you go. Minimal tickling in this one, the bulk of tickling will be in the next part.

Scooby Doo and the Tickling Phantom Part II

When we last left off, the men of Mystery Inc as well as the hotel staff and a journalist were in a desperate search for Daphne and Velma who had been captured by a menace known as the Tickling Phantom.

Standard Scooby Doo music plays as the scene opens on a well lit room with a slide going right through the middle.

It all seemed like a blur to Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley. One moment, they were sitting in a hotel room, and the next moment, a horrid phantom had scared them stiff and now they were both sliding down a ramp at blinding speed screaming at the top of their lungs. Both ladies had no idea how long they had been on this slide when all of a sudden they landed on a soft floor. Stunned, they both got to their socked feet.

“Boy, what a ride,” said Daphne.

“Never again,” said Velma, “Now let’s see if we can find a way out of here, and stay away from that phantom.”

“If I find him, I’m going to give him a piece of my mind. Because of him, I have a tear in my stocking.” cried Daphne.

“This is no time for fashion, we’ve got to get out of here.” said Velma.

With Velma leading the way, the girls began to walk along the lighted hallway. As they walked, the room became lighter and the ground became colder under their socked feet.

“Man, this trail goes on forever” said Velma.

“We’re never going to get out, and my feet are cold.” said Daphne.

“Enough!” yelled Velma.

The girls continued to walk along, when suddenly a door appeared on their right side.

“Now where do you suppose that door leads to?” questioned Velma.

“I don’t know, and I don’t care, as long as it gets us away from here.” said Daphne as she opened the door. The girls walked into an empty room lit by candlelight.

“Well, this was a waste.” said Velma. As soon as she had spoken, the door slammed shut behind them.”

“What happened?” said Daphne.

“The door shut.” said Velma as she tried to open the door but to no avail. “Its locked and were trapped.”

“Boy this night can’t be any worse” cried Daphne. As she spoke, a soft mist flew into the room, unbeknownst to the girls. All of a sudden, they began to feel groggy.

“I’m feeling dizzy” said Daphne. “Me too.” said Velma. Whiten seconds, both ladies passed out as a low cackling sound filled the room and a ghostly shadow appeared on the wall.

Meanwhile, the men and dog were trying to figure out the best way to search the entire hotel.

“Now I have to stay here and work the desk,” said Williams, “but you can look at every floor with this set of keys” as he handed the keys to Fred.

“And I’m going to work on my story,” said Wilson, “this keeps getting bigger and bigger”

“Well then,” said Fred, “this hotel is so big, were going to need to split up. Mr. Collins and I will take the fifth floor and above. Shag and Scooby, you guys take the fourth floor and below, including the basement.”

“The rasement?” said Scooby. “No way Jose,” said Shaggy. “There’s no telling what can be in a spooky basement.”

“Look, you scardy cats, our friends are in danger. Now are you going to help them or not!” demanded Fred.

“Well, when you put it that way, Let’s go Scooby.” said Shaggy.

The group split up to search the entire hotel.

Meanwhile….
Daphne slowly began to open her eyes. She still felt dizzy and felt her forehead. At least she tried to. Her arms were immobilized. The fact that she couldn’t move her arms jolted her awake. She found herself strapped down to a table. Her wrists and ankles chained to the table made movement impossible.

“Help!” she hollered, “Somebody help me.”

It was then that Daphne looked to her left and saw another horrid site. She saw Velma, still passed out and strapped to another table in the same way she was. “Velma, Velma wake up, please wake up.” cried Daphne.

Velma slowly began to come out of her stupor. “Wha, what’s going on” she said very groggily. It was then the she became aware of her situation and like Daphne struggled to get loose but to no avail.

“What happened” she asked?

“I don’t know,” said Daphne, “All I know is we aren’t going anywhere without some help.”

Both girls continued to struggle with their bonds but nothing came of it and for the moment they both surrendered to fate. At that moment a low moaning sound filled the room.

“What was that.” said a terrified Daphne.

“I guess we will soon find out” said Velma, her voice shaking.

The girls became aware of a banging noise along the walls and all of a sudden a blue ghost appeared. It was a creature full of mist, ghostly features and fingers of both bone and feathers.

IT’S THE TICKLING PHANTOM”! both girls cried at the same time.

In the hotel basement, Shaggy and Scooby had hit a rough patch in their search for the friends.

“It’s to rark and rooky” said Scooby Doo.

“Oh come on you chicken,” said Shaggy, are you a man or a mouse?” Scooby then acted like a mouse causing Shaggy to throw his hands up in despair. Above them, Fred and Mr. Collins were investigating the laundry room.

“There is another corridor behind this room” said Mr. Collins. “well then, lets search” said Fred.

The men walked along as the corridor became very dark. Fred fumbled for a match and lit the room only to find Mr. Collins had disappeared. “Now what do I do?” thought Fred as he continued on the dark hallway.

The Tickling Phantom approached the girls with a devilish grin on his face, cackling as he slowly floated towards the captive girls.

“You, you stay away from us.” cried Velma. “Get lost” said Daphne. Only the Phantom didn’t seem to listen as he floated above both girls, looking over each as if sizing them up. He then extended his ghostly hands and a dark mist appeared. When the mist disappeared, a big surprise awaited the girls. Daphne’s purple dress was gone leaving her in her purple underwear and stockinged feet. Velma’s orange sweater and brown skirt were gone leaving her in her orange underwear and socks.

“How dare you.” yelled Velma, but the Phantom didn’t pay attention. Instead he floated right between the two girls and extending his ghoulish hands, began to run his fingers along the sides and stomach of both girls.

Daphne and Velma went berserk.

“WAHAHAHAHHANOONAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” went Daphne

“STOPPPHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHATEEEHAHAHAHA!” cried Velma

Non-stop laughter poured out of the two girls mouths as the Phantom ran his ghoulish hands all over their naked flesh. The Phantom had seen many ticklish girls before, but no too many as ticklish as these two as he continued to run his fingers along both stomachs.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHHAHTTEEEEHAHAHAHAHHASTOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!” Was the only thing that could be heard in the room.

After 20 minutes of non-stop tickling, the Phantom stopped tickling both girls and decided to focus on one at a time. It began by floating down to Daphne’s stockinged feet.

“No. you stay away from me” ordered Daphne, “Don’t you, TEEWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Daphne threw her head back in fanatic laughter as the fingers slid all over her stockinged feet. It was all to much for the redhead.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAWAHAHAHHAHAHAHTEEEHAHAHAHHAHASTOPPPHAHAHANOTTTHHEFEETTTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOHAHAHAHHA”

The stockings seemed to make her feet even more ticklish.

"HAHAHAHNOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHATEEHAHAHAHWAHAHA!"

With one hand remaining on the feet, the other hand slowly ran along Daphne’s slender legs. Daphne exploded in fresh laughter. “HAHAHAHAHHENNNOOHEHEHHAHAHAHAHA.”

After ten more minutes, the Phantom again waved his ghoulish hand and instantly, the purple stockings disappeared leaving Daphne Blake’s bare feet completely vulnerable as the Phantom began another attack, going up and down Daphne’s soles and kneading under her toes.

“HAHAHAHAHHAPLESSSEHAHAHAHAHHANOTTTHEHTOESSHAHAHAHAHHATEEEHEHEHNOTMYHAHAHAHABAREFEETTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHATHISISTOURTUREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” wailed Daphne.

The phantom began an all-out assault on Daphne’s body and the tired Daphne couldn’t bear much more of it. She laughed out loud for nearly fifteen minutes before she passed out. Not discouraged, the Phantom floated over to Velma’s table. “Now, you stay away from me, you hear me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” yelped Velma as the Phantom began to explore her body.

Even more tickling to come in Part III. What awaits poor Daphne and Velma? Stay tuned.

Sorry for the wait guys. Been very busy but heres Part III. And hopefully Part IV will come very soon.

Scooby Doo and the Tickling Phantom Part III

“I hear something behind this door.” thought Fred as he slowly approached the door. IN a flash, he swung the door open only to find Shaggy and Scooby huddling together in a state of panic. “Get lost you ugly Phantom!” yelled Shaggy.

“Guys, its me” said Fred. “Oh, what a relief.” Said Shaggy. “Reah relief” said Scooby.

“Any luck finding the girls?” asked Shaggy. “Not one bit of luck,” said Fred, “And now ive lost Mr. Collins too.” “Boy, what a night” said Shaggy.

“Okay, we need to keep looking,” said Fred, “Scooby, lead the way and see if you can pick up a scent or anything.” “Right” said Scooby and the boys and dog continued their search.

“HAHAHAHHANOOTEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

Velma Dinkley’s laughter spread all over the room. The Phantom was running his ghoulish fingers all over her exposed flesh. Along her legs, sides and stomach all she could feel was mass tickling. The brainy girl was in a state of hysteria.

“NOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHATETETETEHAHAHAHAHAHHSTOOPPPWHYHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!”

The Phantom was escpially pleased with his current victim. Even for being a brainy girl with glasses, Velma was extremely ticklish and looked very sexy lying there in her orange underwear and socks. Her socks? Hmm thought the Phantom as he floated down to Velma’s socked feet and began to slowly run his fingers along her socked feet.

“NO, YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHFEETTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHANOOOOTEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The Phantom poked along the edges of the socked feet which only magnified the sensations for poor Velma.

“WAHAHAHAHTEEEHAHAHAHAHA!”

After ten more minutes of cruel tickling, the Phantom waved his hand and the orange socks disappeared leaving Velma Dinkley’s bare feet completely vulnerable. And the Phantom wasted no time in starting a new wave of tickling.

“HAHAHAHAHAHNOOOWAHANANANANOTTTTEEEETHHEEEBAREHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHFEETTTWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

It was music to the Phantom’s ghoulish ears, the laughter that could come out of such a small girl. He ran his fingers all over Velma’s body and watched as Velma bucked all over the table like a banshee until she too succumbed to the laughter as passed out. The Phantom looked upon his two passed out beauties and waited for them to awake.

“If I could just get this door to open,” said Fred and he and Shaggy tried desperately to open a locked door.

“R’ll do it” said Scooby. The faithful dog made a straight like of his tail and stuck it into the keyhole and unlocked the door.

“Good work Scooby.” said Shaggy as he entered the room. “Look at that” said Freddy.

“Footprints” said Shaggy, “but they look like they’re sock prints and not shoe prints.”

“Of course”, said Fred, “the girl’s shoes were still in the room, they must be in they’re socks” His mind quickly drifted to his smelling of the girls shoes earlier in the evening.

“Well then we must be on the right trail.”, said Shaggy. “Right. Okay Scooby lead the way.” Said Fred as they continued their search.

Daphne and Velma both awoke to a strange smell in the room. It only took them moments to realize that they were still bound in their underwear and at the mercy of the Tickling Phantom.

“My God, this is just some nightmare” cried Daphne.

“Be strong, Daph, the boys have to be looking for us” said Velma.

“What if they never find us” asked Daphne, “are we just going to get tickled forever?”

“I, don’t know” said a dejected Velma.

As both girls pondered their fate, the blue mist appeared and the Phantom arose above the tables.

‘Please no more” yelled Daphne. “Get lost” said Velma.

The Phantom paid no attention but floated back to the bottom of the table and ran his ghoulish fingers on each of the ladies lovely bare feet.

Daphne and Velma went berserk!

“NONOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHWAHAHAHAHHATETETETETTEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” screamed Daphne.

“STAYAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWAHAHHAHANOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” yelped Velma.

This was one of the cruelest sessions the Phantom had ever undertaken. He drew circle-8 on each of the soles, kneaded his fingers under all of the toes and never let up in his torment of the poor girls. Daphne and Velma were in a state of maniac laughter with no end in sight.

After twenty more minutes of inhumane tickling, the Phantom stopped and floated to Daphne’s table and started to untie her.

“Whats going on” she asked”

The Phantom didn’t answer but placed her at the bottom of Velma’s table and chained her legs to the wall.

“What in the world is this about” questioned Velma.

The Phantom pointed at Daphne and then pointed at Velma’s feet.

“OH MY GOD,” screamed Velma, “He wants you to tickle me.”

“What?” said Daphne, “absolutely not.”

With this rejection, the Phantom again ran his fingers along Daphne’s body.

“NOOTETETEHHAHAHAHALLRIGHTHHAHAHAHAILLDOOIITTHAHA”

Daphne quickly grabbed Velma’s feet. “Im sorry Velma” she said as she ran her fingers along Velma’s feet.

“DAPHDONTDOITTTHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHWAHAHHAHAHAHAHSTOPPIITTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

For the Tickling Phantom, making one pretty girl tickle another was a joy to him. He floated around and watched the spectacle unfold.

Are Daphne and Velma doomed to tickling forever? Part IV to come.

Sorry its been a long time everyone. Life has a habit of creeping up on you in bad ways, but without further adieu.

Scooby Doo and the Tickling Phantom Part IV.

“This trail seems to go on forever”, said Shaggy. “Rever” barked Scooby.

“Well as long as we keep seeing footprints, we know the girls kept going this way”, said Fred.

The guys continued to walk until they came to a open door and continued in.

“Would you look at that said” ,said Shaggy. “The footprints just disappear, its as if the girls vanished into thin air.” “Oh no” cried Scooby.

“Wait a minute, said Fred. “Do you hear something?”

“DAPHPLEASEHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHENOTHAHAHAHAHAHMYTOOESSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHASTOOPHAHAHAHAHA!”

Velma’s normally stoic mind was in overload. Daphne’s fingers sent unwelcome sensations straight up her body and into her brain and she could do nothing to stop it.

“NOPLESHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPPPHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAICANTTTAKEITTTHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAITTICKLLEEESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAATHISISINHUMANEHEHEHEHA!”

It was a horrid sight. Velma was in hysterics and Daphne was in tears. She hated to tickle her friend but there was no way she wanted to go through another tickle-torture session from the Phantom. So she sat in this predicament, continuing to run her fingers over Velma’s feet, until the Phantom pulled her away.

“Im so sorry Velma” cried Daphne. Velma could do nothing but pant in response.

The Phantom meanwhile was in no mood for a break, as he quickly moved Daphne back to her table and slowly removed Velma from her bonds and placed her right by Daphne’s feet.

“What, NO!” screamed Daphne. “Please don’t do this”

“Sorry Daph” said Velma. “I hate this, but what goes around comes around.” And with that, she began to run her fingers on Daphne’s milky white bare soles.

“NOOOHAHAHHAHAHA”

“There it was again” said Shaggy.

“It sounds like, laughter, and girlish laughter at that,” said Fred.

“But that would mean, that, the girls were captured” cried Shaggy.

“By the Tickling Phantom” said Freddy.

“Rhantom, ro no” barked Scooby.

“Come one, we’ve got to find them.” said Fred as the three ran down the hall.

“ITTEEKELAESSTOOMUCHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOMOREEEPLESAEEETHISISTOURTUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Daphne continued to let the laughter pour out of her mouth as Velma’s fingers dug all over her poor bare feet.

“Im sorry Daphne” said Velma, “we have to hope the boys find us”

All of a sudden, the Phantom pulled Velma away from Daphne and back onto her table.

What’s next for Daphne and Velma? Can the boys get to them soon? And who is the Tickling Phantom? More to come and again, Im truly sorry for the long wait in posting.

Great to see the story back man! Cant wait for the conclusion.

This was a great storyline. Hope he finds time to finish it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back