• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marybeth's Big Mouth

FTickler

Marybeth’s Big Mouth

The last thing Marybeth remembered was going to the grocery store. When she came back out; a large grey van was parked next to her car. As she waked between her car and the van; the van’s sliding door suddenly opened and before she could scream she was pulled inside. A cloth was put over her nose and mouth with some sort of chemical. Marybeth tried to fight back but she felt herself slowly fading away.

Marybeth was beginning to come out of her sleep; she tried to move. She soon realized that she could not move her arms from over her head. Not only that but her feet were secured in some sort of a stock like device at the foot of the board she was secured to and more embarrassing she was only wearing she panties; she was naked from the waist up.
She tried to scream but her screams where muffled by the gag that was in her mouth.

She looked around the room; it was dark and warm. Then she hear a door open but she could she who it was coming. “Ms. Havenport” a voice boomed. Whoever it was knew her name. The voice was familiar but she could not place where she remembered it. “So you like to spread rumors about your former place of employment”. It was David Konrad, the Vice-President of the local Bank where Marybeth worked until recently. She was demoted from Head Teller for as far as she was concerned for no good reason and eventually quit. After that, whenever her and her husband would go out for drinks at the local watering hole; she would tell whoever would listen all of the gossip that she had heard while working there. After a few too many drinks, it was easy to talk about the affairs and behind doors deals that she knew about and know most of the town knew these details as well.

“You didn’t think that in a small town like this I would not hear about you and your big mouth spouting off did you?” Marybeth knew he was capable of a lot of things but kidnapping was not one of them. “I decided that we needed to teach you a lesson and I remembered something I saw one day.” He continued “You where talking to Eric and you were wiggling around, reaching up under your sweater and giggling. Later when I asked Eric what that was all about; he mentioned that you had one of your long blond hairs was under your sweater and it tickled.”

Marybeth was very ticklish and the slightest touch on her bare skin drove her crazy. “So when I heard about your drunken ramblings I thought to myself; let’s see just how ticklish those big breasts of yours are!” Marybeth was panicked; he wouldn’t do this to her. As he walked over, she was begging under her gag but all that came out was muffled words. She noticed something in his hand; it was a huge peacock feather. “I thought something like this might be fun to try on you.” He brought the feather slowly down on her bare breast and slowly started to run it up and down her bare torso. The sensations where more than Marybeth could bare. She started to laugh and tried to move away but whoever bound her to the board was very good at his job.

After what seemed like an eternity she stopped moving the feather and just left it on her breasts. Even that tickled and the more she wiggled to get away, the more it tickled.

“In the banking industry, information is important and I have it from a very good source that you have a similar weakness on another part of you body.” Marybeth knew what he meant. “You like pedicures and the nice ladies of the nail solon mentioned that you where fun to service. They actually are very sadistic and love to get someone like you in the chair. They pretend to try to not tickle their clients but they have a competition every day to she who can tickle their person the most. They would fight over you because whoever had you would win!” Marybeth always thought that something was strange at the solon. She would always ask the women there to be careful when scrubbing her feet because they were so ticklish but it seemed like every time it would get worse.

Konrad moved to her bare feet and began slowing running his finger up and down Marybeth’s sensitive soles. The sensations were more than she could take. Her feet were the most ticklish part of her body. She wouldn’t even let her husband give her a foot massage because it tickled so badly.

“I think we have a winner for the most ticklish body part”, Konrad teased. “I wonder if your toes are as much fun to tickle. He pulled a small feather from his jacket and began to slowly tickle each toe and slowly pulling it in between each toe. This was the capper; Marybeth completely lost it! The gag could no longer muffle her laughter and her begging for him to stop.

After 15 minutes of he finally stopped the torture. As Marybeth tried to catch her breath; Konrad walked over and took something out of a bag that he had carried in with him. It was a tub of margarine. “While tickling those wonderful feet of yours I noticed that they seemed a bit rough so I thought I might try to soften them up a bit.” He began to rub the margarine on Marybeth’s feet. Although it tickled a little; in a strange way it felt good to her as well.

“Oops” said Konrad, “it seems like I might have applied a little too much” . “Don’t worry, I brought Duke along and he loves margarine” Marybeth’s eyes got panicked; Duke was Konrad’s chocolate lab.

Marybeth begged through her gagged; she knew what was coming next. Konrad opened the door and in came Duke. “Come here boy; I got a treat for you” Duke sniffed her feet and then began the assault of her feet with his tongue.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back