• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scooby Do and friends (part 1)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Scooby Do and Friends

Scooby Do and the gang were driving through a dark and misty forest, once again Shaggy had lead them into the middle of nowhere and they were lost, after a few minutes of driving along they stumbled across a small creepy hotel, a couple of the lights were on so the gang had figured that somebody was home,
Scooby - Shaggy - Fred – Daphne and Velma got out of the van and walked up to the front door, but as usual Scooby and Shaggy were trembling as they looked at the creepy house and the spooky forest that surrounded it,
And then Daphne said
“Come on you guys – there is nothing to be afraid of”
Fred also tried to reassure them
“Yeah it’s just a small hotel and we need somewhere to stay”
Just then the door slowly opened and an old man popped his head around,
“Can I help you?”
Velma’s voice trembled
“umm…..y-y-yes we need a place to stay for the night….. do you have any rooms available?”
The old man chuckled and then replied
“Of course this is a hotel after all”
And so the gang entered the house and the old man set them up with a few rooms for the night, Daphne and Velma shared one room and the other 3 stayed in a room further down the corridor,
Daphne and Velma got ready for bed – Daphne un-zipped her pink boots and slipped into her bed, Velma flicked off her shoes and her orange socks before also getting into bed, and as they both lay in their beds Daphne whispered across to Velma,
“Do you think there is something a bit spooky about this house?”
Velma softly replied as a sudden panic crossed her voice
“y-y-yes I think this was a bad idea to stay here tonight.”

Meanwhile Scooby and Shaggy still hadn’t settled down – they were both unable to sleep but Fred had dozed off almost immediately,
“Maybe we should just try and get some sleep Scoob” said Shaggy
And Scooby replied
“Reeaaaahhh maybe Raggy”
And they both agreed to try and get some sleep, but after a few Scooby heard footsteps outside the door, he tried to shout out but he was too scared – and then keys rattled outside the door and it seemed like someone had locked it,
Scooby tried to wake Shaggy and Fred but they both told him to be quiet and go to sleep,
Scooby got worried and quickly dashed under his covers to hide.

Back at the girls room Daphne and Velma were fast asleep, but suddenly their door slowly opened and a tall dark figure entered the room, his face could not be seen and he moved slowly across to Velma’s bed, now the dark stranger gently lifted the covers from Velma’s feet, but after a short pause he replaced the covers and moved across to Daphne,
As he paused to look at Daphne’s feet he began to slowly knot some rope around her ankles, Daphne shuffled but didn’t wake up – and now the tall dark figure began to tie Daphne’s hands to the posts of the bed, this caused her to gently stir and she began to slowly open her eyes, she opened her eyes to see the dark figure leaning over her and staring straight at her, Daphne was so terrified she tried to scream but nothing came out, and then the stranger grabbed Daphne’s pink headband and bundled it into her mouth, now he used her green silk scarf and tied it round her mouth to gag her,
Daphne was stunned and could not quite believe what was happening, but her eyes grew wide with fear as the dark stranger grabbed her bound ankles, his hand was cold and slimy and Daphne desperately tried to beg for mercy – but her muffled screams were faint and unheard,
He sat down on the bed and rested Daphne’s feet on his lap, now his long pointy fingers slowly trailed across Daphne’s soft sensitive soles,
Daphne’s mumbles became excited and her legs jolted with each teasing strike from his fingers, suddenly he got faster and began to rake harder on Daphne’s poor feet, her mind became a scramble and tears rolled down her face, now her whole body bolted up and down in ticklish distress, this caused the bed to thud a few times – and Velma slowly woke from her sleep,
At this point the dark figure stopped and stood up and he quickly made his exit,
Velma yawned and looked across to see Daphne tied to the bed, tired and confused she asked
“Daphne what are you doing?”
But Daphne couldn’t reply and she didn’t have much energy left, Velma got out of bed and stood next to Daphne’s,
“Is this some kind of kinky game you and Fred have been up to?”
Daphne shook her head and mumbled,
But Velma knew that Daphne was very kinky at times, and as she looked at her friend lying helplessly on the bed – a wonderful idea crossed her mind,
Velma always thought Daphne was very pretty and at times incredibly sexy, and the current situation was a once in a lifetime opportunity,
She knew that Daphne wasn’t going to like this but she couldn’t resist,
“I suppose I should un-tie you really……. But something tells me I’m not going to see you like this again”
Velma grabbed her bag and pulled out a camcorder - and then she placed it on her own bed facing Daphne and pressed record,
“I hope you forgive me Daph but this is too good a chance to miss”
And Velma sat her self down at the bottom of the bed – now she grabbed Daphne’s ankles and slowly massaged both of her feet,
Daphne tried to plead out loud but her mumbles didn’t make any sense, Velma giggled to herself and said
“Sounds like your not enjoying it Daph? How about we put a smile on your face?”
And then Velma quickly wiggled her fingers across Daphne’s soles, causing great ticklish muffled laughter from Daphne, and again her body bolted – her legs twitched and her toes flexed trying in vain to avoid the tickles,
After a short while she passed out from too much tickling and Velma un-tied Daphne and left the room,
Daphne woke with a pounding headache and she was confused, she knew that Velma had tickled her badly and that the monster had put her in the situation to start with,
She began to sob and curled up under her covers.

Velma had now gone to the bathroom and she whistled a happy tune – she seemed very happy that she got the chance to tickle the gorgeous Daphne, but after a few seconds a tapping noise came from outside of the door,
Velma quickly turned and the noise stopped – she held her breath waiting to see if it happened again, and then the tapping started again – Velma trembled and said:
“Whos….whos there?….”
But there was no answer and she quickly washed her hands and headed for the door, but to her surprise the door seemed to be locked and she began to panic – Velma tugged and kicked at the door but it was no use, she began to scream and shout but after many minutes she was still locked in,
Velma was stuck and she sat down with her back to the door, she hung her head and wondered what to do – when suddenly she heard a noise coming from the toilet, she looked up to see some kind of green vines spiralling from under the lid – she gasped as they quickly tangled around her legs and then her arms and waist,
She screamed as loud as she could and tried to get free - but the vines had got a tight grip and now more vines began to stroke her feet and her tummy,
HEE HHA HAAA OHH NOO EEKK GET OFF MEEE HHA HEEEE
The green plant type vines ran wild across Velma’s feet and her exposed tummy, and poor Velma let out more hysterical laughter,
HA HEEE HAAAAAAA HHEE HHE NOO HHAA AARGHH ANAHAHHAA NOOOOOO STOP EEEEEEETTT HAHHAA EEEEKKKKK HAHAHA AAAARGHH HHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA
But what happened next was more terrible than being tickled, the toilet began to crack from the base – and now some kind of giant plant creature burst out smashing the toilet too pieces,
Velma screamed again in horror as the plant dragged her slowly towards it, but whilst still tickling her feet it began to open it’s huge slimy mouth, Velma sobbed and screamed as the vines dragged her closer to it’s mouth,
Suddenly there was banging at the door and Fred’s voice could be heard,
Velma screamed for help as her feet got within inches of the creatures huge mouth, a small hole was smashed through the door as Fred began to bang at it with a fire extinguisher, but Velma’s feet were now in the monsters throat and she screamed again and again,
Suddenly Fred burst open the door and quickly saw the terrible situation Velma was in – so he sprayed the foam from the extinguisher into the monsters face and the vines instantly released Velma,
Fred pulled Velma out of the room and they both ran away down the corridor.

Shaggy, Scooby, Daphne, Fred and Velma were now in the Girls room, Daphne was furious with Velma but both girls began to explain their stories,
Daphne told of the tall dark stranger who tickled her senseless – and then how Velma continued the assault,
Velma then said
“Daphne I’m soo sorry but I could not help myself”
Daphne accepted the apology but there was still a sense of revenge on her mind, and then Fred said
“There is definitely something wrong with this house, Scooby said that our bedroom door was locked by somebody”
Shaggy began to panic and insisted they should leave tonight, but Fred convinced him and the rest of the gang to stay till morning,
They all went back to their own rooms and went too sleep.

Morning arrived as Fred and Scooby were the first ones up,
Fred: “Scooby I’m going to go check on the girls wait here with Shaggy”
Scooby : “Ro kay”
Fred went down the corridor to the girls room and knocked the door, Daphne woke and got up to let Fred in,
Fred: “So are you girls ok then?”
“Well I didn’t get much sleep” said Daphne
“Me neither” said Velma
Fred then said that they should go tell the old man about the incidents from last night, and they went to fetch Scooby and Shaggy,
Once all five of the gang were back together they proceeded to go downstairs into the dining room, the old man was serving breakfast and the table was all laid out nicely, Fred asked the old man if he could talk to him and they both went to reception,
“Wow! This looks great!” said Velma
And Velma, Daphne and Shaggy sat down at the huge table,
“I think you better stay on the floor Scoob” said Shaggy
Velma: “Yes we don’t want to upset the nice man”
So Scooby lay on the floor with a big bowl of his favourite snacks,
Daphne noticed Scooby was right by her chair – and then she had a great idea, quietly but cleverly she used her foot to slowly un-zip one of her boots, then she stood on the toe part of her boot and slid her foot out of it, now she used her toes to do the same thing with the other boot,
Scooby seemed puzzled but carried on eating his food, but now Daphne began to feel around with her foot until she touched Scooby’s bowl, next Daphne placed her foot into the bowl and crushed her foot into the sticky food,
Scooby seemed confused but then Daphne stuck out her foot in front of Scooby, he licked his lips and smiled,
(end of part one)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back