• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slaves of Rijhana

Nakor

TMF Novice
So who has read it?

I'm of course not gonna give anything away but if you did read it what you think?

Could a land as such exist? Mebbie that's where we all the people that go missing that never turn up end eh? Ya far fetched I know but still.

Plus think about it your a slave what would you do? I mean I think I could get in to that but...It would be weird too. Plus for me tickling has always been more of a sensual thing, I really enjoy just a good tickle but I've had g/f that found out pretty quickly that tickling me can lead to more than just me ticklin back. That's me tho. I'm also normally a pretty relaxed easy going person and just go with the flow. But who could go from freedom to slavery like that after years of liveing normal lives.

I mean ya if a 10 year ol dropped in or a baby they would be raised on it, but a person that's 35 or 40 that drops in to it, could they adjust?

Tho atleast you would probly end up leading a much simpler life...and you'd smile alot.

Who would go there willingly if they could lmao.

I mean all this stress to just that simpleness. I'm sure there would be some stress to being a slave but nothing compareable.

But anyways, must say I enjoyed the story and look foward to a sequal. =)

I have often conjured in my imagination the kind of world that is brought to life in Slaves of Rijhana. I personally think this is one of Shem The Penman's finest pieces of tickling fiction.

Thank you for the feedback it is very much appreciated:D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for the thoughts, and I'm glad you enjoyed the collection.

I agree that being a tickle slave would be hard to get used to ... but that's part of the fun, at least when it comes to reading (and writing) about it. And I know quite a few people here who might settle right into the role!

A sequel will be coming eventually, once I noodle out enough premises to hang another set of stories on. A 35-40 year old person in Rijhana? That might be an interesting start ... although I'll stay away from the other end of the age scale, thanks. (If, and I say IF, people that young do fall into Rijhana, I'm sure they're just taken care of until they reach a suitable age; after all, the furskins aren't complete barbarians.)

Anytime Morandilas, I must say it was quite good. =) I have yet to be disapointed in anything I get from you wonderful people. Tho I'm choosy about what I order so it's rare when I'm ever disatified with anything I purchase. =) Tho I absolutely stink at grocery shopping.

And Shem, =)

First off I must thank you. You have gotten my creative juices running again. I have had writers block for quite a few years now (it's really bothersome)

Also as to the age scale thing and anything else I mentioned I assumed the part with the younger age scale. =) I just like to pose questions it's what I'm good at. =) I point out things hehe I'm one of those annoying people that has trouble writing but if handed anything that looks like it could be an intresting story I can usually take some insperation from it and come out with something wasn't even there in the first place. =) I must say tho I of course prefer to picture the ideal ticklee as I can venture a guess most do. But it is also different for everyone. =) I myself prefer young. But just b/c they drop in when they are 20 or 18 or 24 or what have you doesn't mean they don't age. =) Less of course you make it that way hehe. Think about it, win eterneral younth (IE: if your *insert random young age here* you won't age past it, if you are older than it you will grow younger till you are at that age again. *grins* To be honest if that was to happen I'm sure a few people would line up to go lmao. I think I would anyways lol. But once again would take alot of getting used to.

But moving along since you inspired me to write again I've whipped up alittle something you might want to take a look at. =) I'll drop you a icq or somethin. =) still a work in progress. Probly won't be done for another couple of days but still. Mebbie it will help get yer noodle going. =)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back