• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newb Ticklee in T.O.

lilone4sir

1st Level Red Feather
Hi there :)

I'm "new" to tickling... recently introduced by a Sir I'm under consideration to and have to admit to enjoying every second of it. It's nice to have playful tickles but what really gets me is when I get helpless and have to give all of my trust, fears, and experiences over to my partner. Particularily ticklish for me is my back and feet... *giggle*

Beyond that I'm a sane, well adjusted white, dark brunette, blue eyed, curvy business woman who spends a lot more time in the boardroom than on boardwalks. I have one of those fantasy jobs of sipping champagne, eating great food, and being surrounded by beautiful flowers most days. I know... princess complex.

Anyhow... ALWAYS interested in meeting likeminded people (especially if in Toronto or female since I only know male ticklers/lees) but open to anyone. Just thought that TMF would be a good place to open myself up and explore this side of me a bit more.

lilone4sir

Welcome to the TMF, lilone4sir, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I have one of those fantasy jobs of sipping champagne, eating great food, and being surrounded by beautiful flowers most days. I know... princess complex.

Who can resist a princess? She makes a perfect damsel-in-distress to rescue or take into protective custody, and always looks splendid from head to painted toe. If a princess is ticklish, so much the better.

Welcome...

Welcome to our party! I once too took the big step from viewer to contributor not too long ago.. Enjoy!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome :)

Still getting my proverbial cute feet wet but so far so good...

Welcome! Always great to welcome a "Newb" from Toronto... Wish there were more of us!

Have fun here and feel free to pm me any time :)

Welcome! Always nice to have another Canadian on board!

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy all it offers!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back