• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Polyphylon Girls - Chapter 1 - Cheerleaders and Skaters M/f, nylon/feet/tummy/pit

Mandrake

TMF Expert
This is a sequel to my shrinking body stocking story that I wrote back in 1999 and 2000. The premise is actually more of an action/adventure/superhoine story although it's hard to tell from this first chapter. To be honest I never got far enough into it to see if it actually becomes what it sets out to be but that was the goal I had in mind originally.

I actually started writing this story in 2001. I got about 3 chapters in when my hard drive crashed and the story was lost. To be honest though, I didn't like the way the story was going and never bothered rewriting it. However, I did rewrite one of my favorite sections (the cheerleader section) and posted it in scraps a few years back.

I decided to continue it because I've just felt the need to finish something I started almost ten years ago. It has changed a bit from its original form, although I think it's turning out better than the original version. Hopefully chapter 2 will be up soon.

By the way, if you want to read the first part of the story Shrinking Lucy click the link. Just keep in mind it's more of a shrinking story than a tickling story, although it has plenty of tickling in it. This is sequel is more of a tickling story than a shrinking story so you will probably enjoy this one more. Of course you don't have to read the first part to know what's going on. I've written this sequel to stand completely on it's own.

The Polyphylon Girls

Chapter 1 – Cheerleaders and Skaters

Something didn’t feel right. The college cheerleaders sat at the bench feeling quite tired and didn’t really seem up for a practice. The girls sat on the bleachers gently caressing their black pantyhose and didn’t seem to want to do anything else. Niesa nervously adjusted her clothing and re-tied her sneakers before heading out onto the field. She watched as the other girls dragged themselves off the bleachers and lined up in front of her.

“Okay girls, I know the new uniforms feel a little weird right now, but you’ll get used to them. Besides, these tights are incredible,” the pretty Japanese cheerleader said rubbing her own legs. The other girls nodded in agreement and continued to caress their legs. It was the sheerest material they had ever worn, possibly under 1 denier, yet so incredibly strong. And despite its sheerness, there were no imperfections or creases, just smooth and black.

“Alright girls, enough, time to warm up” Niesa said, forcing herself to stop. She felt the need to tie her shoes again, but resisted the urge. She noticed a few of the other girls were about to retie their own sneakers before she blew her whistle to get them to begin their jog.

Reluctantly, the girls all began jogging around the field. Niesa noticed they were moving quite sluggishly. She also noticed that their shoes seemed a little too big on them, as she noticed the pinkish color of the nylon over their heels show as they slipped slightly out of their sneakers with each step. As Niesa ran with them, she felt her own heels slip slightly out of her sneakers. Lisa, the smallest of the girls, actually stepped completely out of her sneaker at one point and fell over giggling when her tiny stocking foot touched the grass.

Frustrated, Niesa blew the whistle again. “Alright girls come back. And put your shoe back on Lisa, you’re giving the foot fetishists a free show.” Lisa, whose feet always felt too small for her sneakers, finally had the embarrassing slip up she had been dreading since she joined the squad. She bashfully slipped her sneaker back on without needing to untie it. They seemed tied as tightly as she could tie them, but still felt very loose. She shuffled back into line with the rest of the girls much more cautiously this time.

“Well,” Niesa said, “it looks like we’ll have to get new sneakers as well. These nylons are very slippery. I underestimated how loose they would make our sneakers. Tomorrow, be sure to wear them with socks, I know it’s not part of our uniform, but it will help keep our shoes secure until we get better fitting sizes.” The girls stared at their shoes and wiggled their toes a bit in disbelief.

“Well, since you girls clearly aren’t in the mood for jogging; let’s practice that cheer I taught you last week. The girls began quite clumsily. Vanessa seemed to struggle to keep her skirt as she made her first jump. Lisa nearly jumped out of her sneakers again. During the synchronized left kick, as if pre-planned, all of their sneakers flew off their slippery stocking feet. Niesa looked in amazement at her own unshod foot hanging in the air, and then at the rest of the girls’ feet. All seven sneakers flew high into the air and landed on the other side of the fence into the street. For a moment they kept their stocking feet off the ground and stared at each other in disbelief. Then burst out laughing at the absurdity of what had happened. When they put their ticklish stocking feet on the grass, they giggled even more uncontrollably. Vanessa’s skirt finally gave way and slipped down to her knees, exposing her stocking covered womanhood. But she was too caught up in her laughter care. Soon all of the girls were practically giggling out of their clothes as they fell to the ground in ticklish ecstasy.

Meanwhile, just outside the football field where the cheerleaders were giggling, a few skaters were practicing their skills on the bleachers. Sarah Gelman, the only girl of the group, could have been one of the cheerleaders, but always felt more comfortable hanging out with the boys. She was definitely cute, but was always short for her age, and even now that she was in college, she was only 5 foot even. But she was a talented skateboarder, and her piercings and dark makeup gave her an air of someone one didn’t want to mess with. She always dressed in dark jeans, bulky vans sneakers, a tight heavy metal black t-shirt and her hair in a pony tail.

Today she was feeling a little more vulnerable than usual though and couldn’t put her finger on why. She was about to jump off the bleachers with her skateboard, a move she had pulled off flawlessly several times, when she felt her van sneaker slip off her heel. “Oh shit!” She tripped and tumbled off the bleachers losing both of her shoes in the process. Her vans always fit loose on her little feet but they never felt this loose, and she had never lost a shoe while skating … never mind both shoes.

“Woah, that was sick, are you okay Sarah?” asked her boyfriend Eddie who was quite concerned. But when he saw that she had no cuts or bruises his tune changed pretty quick.

“Haha! You’re damn lucky you got out of that unscathed,” laughed Eddie as he helped her up. “That was pretty sexy. Since when do you where stockings?” he asked as he pointed at her tiny stocking toes sticking out from under her jeans. She had beautiful little feet, her nails were painted dark red and showing through her sheer black nylons.

“Oh, haha, forgot I had them on,” she said blushing, clearly embarrassed and desperately trying to find her shoes as quickly as possible. The grass was also tickling her feet terribly. This was strange because her feet were never really that ticklish before. She needed to get her shoes back on fast. “I stole them from the cheerleading locker room,” she said evasively as she tried to slip her right foot back into her one of her shoes. Eddie could tell she was hiding something, and she was clearly embarrassed about more than losing her shoes in the fall.

“Wait a minute, not so fast,” Eddie said trying to grab her foot, “these nylons are too sexy, I have to tickle you in them first.”

“Noooo!” Sarah protested in shock and fear as she tried to run away, but she bumped into Jon, Eddie’s best friend, who grabbed her arms. Jon, being 6’2 and much stronger then tiny Sarah easily restrained her. She kicked and tried to break away; kicking the shoe she had recently recovered back off her foot. To Sarah’s horror, Eddie had grabbed her feet and began tickling her.

“Hahahahahaha! Stop! Please! Eddie! I’m hahahaha gonna kkilll hahaha youuu hahahaha!” Sarah couldn’t believe how ticklish she was. It was like nothing she had felt before.

“I didn’t know you were into wearing such girly clothes. And here I thought you were such a tomboy. And these are such high quality nylons, I’ve never seen anything like it. Are they stockings or pantyhose? Maybe I should take off your pants and find out.”

“No! ahahaha! P-Please don’t st-trip me! Phahhahaha!” The thought of Eddie and John stripping Sarah of her pants and caressing her pantyhose legs horrified her. But it also made her incredibly horny because she knew it would feel amazing.

But as much as Eddie wanted to strip his beautiful little girlfriend down right there, he knew she would never forgive him, nevertheless he decided to interrogate her a bit. “Okay, ticklish, but you have to tell me the truth then,”

“hahaheheahea! Okay, haeaha! Anything, I’ll tell you anything! Tahaha! Just ssstopppp!” Sarah was actually beginning to get wet from the tickling, she was actually getting turned on by it. This both frightened and stimulated her. It had to stop.

“Okay, what are these? Pantyhose? Stockings?” Eddie eased up on the tickling a bit to let her talk.

“Pppantyhose!” She said still giggling but glad he was letting up a bit. She didn’t know how much more she could take.

“Why are you wearing pantyhose all of a sudden?”

“I t-tried out f-f-for the ch-cheerleading squad t-t-today! I d-d-didn’t want an-nyone t-to know! It-t was p-part of the u-uniform!” Sarah was still giggling from the light tickling and stuttering with soft laughter.

“Cheerleading squad!?” Eddie asked surprised. He stopped tickling her but held her ankles. Sarah nearly passed out in their arms exhausted. “You a cheerleader? I never would have believed it. So what happened? Did you make the team?”

“I didn’t even show up. I felt so stupid in that little skirt. It’s just not me. I’m a skater like you,” she said now calmed down a bit, but still trying to catch her breath.

“So what made you want to join in the first place?”

“I don’t know. I guess it was something my mother said. If I want to grow up I have to stop being a tomboy and start acting like a lady. I never should have listened to her. Now can you bullies let me go?” Sarah finally began to cool down and was hoping they would let her go so she could get her shoes back on and protect her ticklish body.

“I don’t think I’m done punishing you for lying to me before,” Eddie said with an evil smile. He continued tickling her feet while John tickled under her armpits as he restrained her. Sarah screamed and begged for them stop.

As if in answer to her prayers Dean, another skater in their crew, came running towards them from the football field. “You guys have GOT to see this!”

“What Dean?” asked Jon.

“The cheerleaders! They’re half naked rolling around in the grass having orgasms. It’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

As if on queue, Eddie and Jon immediately stopped tickling Sarah, dropped her on the grass and ran towards the football field. Sarah was left stunned. “Why do I hang out with these guys?” she sighed with relief as she tried to find her shoes.

Dean was telling the truth. The cheerleaders were rolling on the grass with their skirts and shoes off moaning in pleasure. The only thing they were wearing were their shirts (and some of the girls had those off as well) and their incredibly sheer black pantyhose.

“How did this happen?” Asked Jon enthralled at the sight before him.

“I’m not really sure, but it looked like they were having trouble keeping their sneakers on at first while they were practicing because of their tights or something. And eventually they all lost their shoes. It was pretty cool watching them all kick their shoes into the street. Next thing you know they’re giggling like schoolgirls … like they’re being tickled … maybe it was the grass tickling their feet, or maybe the whole situation was funny … probably a combination of the two. But before you knew it they are rolling on the grass laughing their asses off. Skirts were falling down, and they were rubbing their clits on the ground getting off on it, you know? Some were taking their shirts off playing with their breasts. They’re horny as fuck for some reason. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Damn, and look there’s Christy Ableton, so hot. Maybe she’ll have sex with me now,” said Jon as he walked towards her. “Jesus guys, these girls aren’t even wearing panties!” He shouted happily to his buddies as he walked towards the cheerleaders.

“Hey Christy,” said Jon as he stood over a moaning and rolling blonde 20 year old knockout who was wearing only her pantyhose. “Want a massage or something?”

Christy kicked him away with her soft stocking foot. “No leave me alone,” she said dismissively in between moans. But Jon was always a quick one, and caught her foot before she was able to pull it away.

“Damn you’re still a bitch even when you’re horny, always wanted to tickle you though,” Jon said as he started tickling her toes. Christy burst into uncontrollable laugher.

“Hahahaahahahahahaha! You bastard! Pfahahahaeoahahhkahihkahaha!” Christy laughed uncontrollably. She was always ticklish on her feet, but with these pantyhose she was off the charts, and Jon knew just where to tickle her. She nearly fainted with laughter.

“Maybe now you’ll think twice before rejecting me,” Jon laughed as he continued torturing her.

“Let’s join in!” Shouted Dean as he ran towards Niesa, who was desperately trying to compose herself and get the girls rallied up again, but was enjoying the pleasures of her pantyhose against the grass too much. Eddie was about to follow but stopped when he saw Sarah walking slowly up to him from behind. He really liked Sarah, and didn’t want to mess anything up between them. So he decided to stay back and watch his friends have all the fun.

“What are they doing?” Sarah asked.

“Damned if I know,” said Eddie. But it was pretty clear that Jon was tickle torturing Christy and Eddie was unsuccessfully trying to put the moves on Niesa who was also kicking him away. Soon he started tickling her as well.

“Eddie these pantyhose feel sooo good … especially with these hot girls in them! You’re missing out!” shouted Dean.

Sarah couldn’t help but be aroused by the sight. As she was wearing the same pantyhose, she was aware of the feelings of grass and fingers brushing up against the fabric on her legs and feet. She wiggled her toes a bit, now in the safety of her sneakers … sneakers that felt quite loose and could slip off easily. She lifted up her foot and felt the sneaker slip down off her heel a bit. The feeling that her shoe was about to drop off made her nervous, excited and horny at the same time. Why didn’t she change out of these pantyhose after she left the team? She must have noticed when she put her sneakers on that they were way too loose. Why didn’t she wear her socks?

Her thoughts were interrupted when her shoe slipped off her heel and dangled off of her toes. Eddie was watching her foot longingly, wondering if she was going to let the shoe drop. Sarah suddenly got very nervous and blushed. She put her foot down and slid her heel back into her shoe. “I think I better go home and change,” she said blushing shyly. “This is too weird for me.”

“Ok ticklish, let me walk you to the train,” said Eddie. He knew that underneath her tough exterior she was a very shy and vulnerable girl. Despite being a beautiful 19 year old rebellious girl, she was a late bloomer and still a virgin. She lived off campus unlike most of her friends and commuted to school. Eddie couldn’t help but think that staying with her parents was not the best thing for Sarah, and always felt that she should really move on campus to get the full college experience. Unfortunately she didn’t come from a very wealthy family and she lived rather close so it was not a feasible option for her.

So while Jon and Dean tickled the beautiful pantyhose clad college cheerleaders Eddie walked his girlfriend to her train. The walk was rather quiet, as Sarah had a lot on her mind. It was getting late in the day and the grassy path towards the train station was pretty empty of students by this time. Jon couldn’t help but stare at Sarah’s feet which threatened to abandon her sneakers with each step. Sarah noticed him looking at her feet and became a little uncomfortable, but also aroused. A small part of her wanted nothing more than for him to just grab her and pull her right out of her sneakers and tickle her again. But the other part of her feared that happening more than anything else in the world.

“What’s on your mind, ticklish?” Eddie asked her breaking the uncomfortable silence.

“Stop calling me that Eddie, I’m not that ticklish,” Sarah said frustrated.

“That sounds like a challenge,” Eddie said as he moved in on her.

Sarah screamed and drew away in fear, hopping out of her left her shoe in the process. “Stop! Eddie! Stop! Okay I am very ticklish! You win! Just please don’t tickle me again,” she cried out and hugged her knees defensively.

Eddie had never seen her this scared before. Tears were actually welling up in her eyes. She looked at her adorable wiggling toes through the irresistible nylons. It would be so easy. But he cared for her too much. He saw her empty sneaker next to him and picked it up. Sarah looked at him with large pleading eyes, clearly not knowing what he was going to do with her shoe. She sighed with relief when he handed her the sneaker. She slipped it back on her foot, tying it as tight as it could be tied. But her bulky vans were not designed to be worn tightly and remained loose and her delicate feet, and for some reason, that small part of her that wanted to be tickled, preferred it that way. After helping her up, Sarah decided to answer Eddie’s question. She could trust him.

“I guess I’ve been thinking about these pantyhose Eddie. Truth is I’ve never been that ticklish before, at least on my feet. You know that Eddie. But these pantyhose really make me ticklish.”

“No kidding,” Eddie laughed, trying to cheer her up a bit. “They make your sneakers really loose too. I think it’s really sexy. You should always wear them.”

Sarah just rolled her eyes. “But did you see what the cheerleaders were doing? That could have been me. I don’t know about you but that really weirded me out. I don’t think it’s cool that Jon and Dean are taking advantage of them like that.”

“Taking advantage of them? They’re half naked masturbating in the football field! If anything those girls should be arrested for what they’re doing. Not that I’m complaining. But yeah, Jon and Dean are dumbasses for joining in the orgy. But all they’re doing is tickling them. Maybe that’ll bring them to their senses.”

“You don’t understand. It’s the tights. It intensifies pleasurable sensations. When you were tickling me, it wasn’t just making me feel super ticklish. I was also feeling like I was going to cum. And all you were doing was touching my feet. Even Jon tickling my armpits was turning me on, and I wasn’t even wearing pantyhose there …I don’t know, it’s weird.”

Eddie looked at her concerned. “Are you sure you aren’t on anything?”

“Of course not Eddie … it’s just … well, I’m starting to remember now. When I first put these pantyhose on, they felt so good. I had never felt anything like them. It was like I could feel no pain wearing them, and everything I touched felt good. Not just against my legs and feet, but everywhere. Then, when I went to take them off, I couldn’t find an opening. It was weird, I knew there had to be an opening somewhere around my waste to take them off, but there wasn’t. I could see where the pantyhose ended and my skin began, but I couldn’t actually feel it. I just found myself caressing my waste line and crotch area through my pantyhose. I was actually turning myself on. Eventually I masturbated and just put my jeans and shoes on over my pantyhose. I didn’t even put my socks on. It was as if I didn’t even think about wearing socks with these pantyhose. I don’t know why. I don’t even know where my socks are. It’s weird because I had forgotten all of this until now. Not sure why.”

“So what are you trying to tell me, that your pantyhose erased your memory?”

“I don’t know. I know it sounds crazy, but something weird is going on, and it has something to do with these tights. Remember that fall I took? You said yourself it’s pretty strange that I came out of that fall without any injuries, not even minor ones. Come to think of it, I haven’t felt any physical pain since I’ve put this thing on. It’s as if it’s almost a protective armor of some sort … a very thin and sheer protective armor that intensifies pleasurable sensations and eliminates pain. Too bad it doesn’t also eliminate fear and embarrassment and doesn’t keep my shoes on.”

“So then it must protect your upper body too. But how is that possible?”

“I don’t know,” Sarah said fingering the top of her pantyhose under her shirt. She tried her best to find the opening. “But look,” Sarah lifted her shirt and allowed Eddie to inspect the top of her pantyhose. He could see an edge. “Now try and find an opening, it’s okay, you can touch, just try not to tickle me.” Eddie slowly felt along Sarah’s flat stomach. It quivered under his hand as she held back her laugher. He caressed downward moving towards where the opening should be. Sarah’s face scrunched up as if eating a lemon. It was clear that his light touch was too much and he was tickling her terribly. As soon as he touched the top of her pantyhose she burst into laughter.

“hahhahahahaha! I told hahhahahah you not to haha Tickle hahahaha me!” Sarah tried to say between bursts of laughter.

“I’m trying not to, you’re too ticklish,” Eddie said defensively. He continued caressing her tummy trying to find an opening in her pantyhose. It was a fruitless effort. He could feel the difference of her soft young flesh on her stomach, and the soft sheer texture of the nylon on her pantyhose, but it was as if the transition between the two was gradual and subjective. There was no definitive line between her skin and the pantyhose. It was almost as if they were merged.

All the while Sarah was laughing uncontrollably. She finally fell backwards on her butt, losing her right shoe this time. Sarah pulled Eddie down with him and demanded that he continue caressing her under her shirt. He started tickling her breasts. Soon Sarah’s giggles turned to moans and the two young lovers started kissing each other. Although they had made out before it had never been as exciting as this.

Last edited:
Any thoughts? I love Sarah! I wanna tickle her, since she is the best lee inthe story! :)

Yeah, she's a favorite of mine too. I kind of based her on a goth version of Avril Lavigne. If only she were real.

If their was only two of them. We would be happy men!! :) Will Sarah have her own little tickle story? Like whatever you could conjure up. It will most likely be a great read!

Probably not, but she's a prominent character in the Polyphylon Girls saga, which is still ongoing, so it's likely she'll get tickled in the future. Feel free to write one of your own with her, just credit me with the character, if you don't mind.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back