• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story I've never seen this before

Ticklecrazed93

TMF Poster
Yo guys what up just saw something at the camp I
work at that will blow your minds:

Well I was sitting at the pool watching the kids
swimming and one of the other teachers was sitting
with her feet in the little one foot of the pool
some of the kids came up to her one of the qickly stunk
in a tickle to her sole and she jump big time. So then the
kid said "Why did you jump like that?" I think she already
new the answer. And the teacher said "Well, when you
tuched my foot it tickled." So then the kid so "Okay."
and went on her mary way. At first I thought nothing
good would come form it. But then I saw her talking to 6 other kids and pointing at the techer she tickled. So then the kids went over and started tickling the teacher. And the teacher started laughing and tryed to push the kids off and was sucseeding farly well when 12 other kids who were outside the pool came over and started tickling her neck and waist. Now she was histarical. And she yelled in between laughing for me to help. So I said okay and I came over and started tickling her ribs and undaer her arms for a little wile. Then I finaly told them to stop and they did.

Nice huh?

Later When I was on break I was sitting in the staff room and the same teacher came in and sat down next to me on the couch. And I said " Hey, no hard feelings about the thing at the pool?" and she said "No, ofcorse not." and I siad "Cool." so we were sitting there and my friend lets call him mike (witch happens not to be his real name) comes in and gives me a look like hey-is-this-the-one-who-you-tickled? I gave him a nod. He came over and sat next to her and poked her in the ribs. She jump ike hell. And said " Don't do that." and Mike said " Why not?" She said "Beacuse I'm really ticklish there so don't." " Mike said" Yeah okay." And gave me a oh-yeah-right-like-I'm-not-going-to-tickle-her-now-that-I-know-where-she-is-ticklish look. And then he said "Oh my god whats that on you?!" And pointed at her ribs just out of her line of site (a very nice move on his part) and she said "Ahhh get it off me!! Get it off me!!" and he said okay and pinched her ribs and she yelled and laughed. And I said "Oh let me help you." And I tickled her armpit. And she laughed and screemed. So 3 other teachers came in to see what was wrong. and they said "Now who should we help?" And rhe came over and started to tickle her too. One got her on the sole of her foot the other got the top and bottom of her knees and the last on got her on the inside of her thighs. Then after 10 minutes I said "Well my brake is over I gota go." So I left and I still her her laughing as I walked at the door.

Just wanted to share it with you guys and the TMF.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back