• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coochie Coochie (AKA The Giggle Collector) Chapter Two

jonsmith

A very short chapter this time. I hope you enjoy. And don't hesitate to comment.

Coochie Coochie
Chapter Two
M.C. Laphar​

A violin played, its melody crawling through the hallways of the labyrinthine attic as Bethany hid in the darkness. She was perched on the top of a crate, and hidden by a large comforter that covered her. She could hear the maniacal laughter of her captor as he came down the hall. Her teeth chattered with the cold blood that fear provided. Bethany had been chased through the woods by three men in military black military outfits. The door was open, and she took her opportunity to escape from the pursuants who had disappeared from the chase minutes before. She wasn't too tall, Bethany; she was only five and a half feet tall. Her heritage was Germanic, and she was proud of every part of it, even the part that fought against the allied forces in world war II.

She wore running shoes, a pair of foot length blue jeans which had been stepped on so much that the cuffs had become threadbare, a black turtleneck sweater made of thick wool, and a black bandanna which covered only a quarter of her blond locks which fell past her near the small of her back. Her skin is a ruddy pink color, her face is ovalish with sharp bluish almond shaped eyes and thin red lips. A sharp nose completes the portrait of this confident young woman.

"Bethany," the voice of her present danger called. "Bethany, do come out, I'm not done playing with you." Just the sound of the smooth metallic voice chilled the young woman to the bottom of her soul. Sweat dripped from her hair and down her back, it felt terribly cold to her. "I can smell you."
Bethany stayed silent as the footsteps neared her hiding place, the violin music grew louder, as the villain's voice grew closer to her. She could almost hear his breathing. He was standing close, she could feel his energy. Or was it just paranoia? There was no way to know, but what was for certain in Bethany's mind was that she did not want to feel the cold, passionate, lustful hands of this wicked individual dancing along her being. Waltzing along her torso, doing a mock tarantellegra up into her underarms, and electric sliding up and down her legs. Inducing agonies of piteous proportion. Yet agony which was in addition to this setting, would provide her with night after night of horrible dreams for months or years to come.
"Your under arms are rather hot aren't they?" the man said. So is your blood. It must garner a lot of heat racing around your body at such high set miles per minute no?" He stopped right in front of the comforter. "And you shouldn't run around in undone laces."
"Shit," Bethany thought to herself. Her hiding space was invaded suddenly by the wiggling fingers of her captor. Bethany grabbed the wrists, and tried to twist them until they broke. Instead the captor grabbed her wrists and pulled her out into the hallway. He slipped his left hand out of her grip and began digging into her belly with a ferocity equal to a tiger. Almost immediately Bethany screamed, partly in anger at herself for being this stupid, and partly out of the raucous sensations grouping in her stomach.
"Don't do this!" She wailed. "Please, don't you have a heart?"
"No, I haven't a heart anymore my dear Bethany." he said as he put his hand under her sweater, stroking the skin with almost feather light touches.
"Daniel, please!" She begged before breaking down into laughter. "Please, don't tickle me anymore!"
"Ah, my poor, sensitive darling," he said as he leaned close to the woman's ear, "for the last time, my name is Dante."

She must have been so frightened when I chained her up to the wall, Dante thought as he remembered. the melody to Chopin's Funeral March for piano. He danced slowly, nimbly to the beat of the music of his mind. And her mind reeled so quickly. She went insane within twelve hours. Too ticklish for her own good. Ha. He rose from his seat and went over to the piano at the corner of the room. He began to play the music in his mind. His fingers glided over the keys quickly. gently pressing the keys where a gentle touch was needed, and pressing with force where the need arose. His eyes staring out the window to his right, glazing over with tears until they looked like glass orbs. For a moment the tears filled to the brim of his eyes, it was like an eternity; he didn't mind the stinging. He almost didn't notice it. Then the first tear fell over the brim of his eye, dragging others with it, and then his tears began streaming out like a river of seawater down a pale mountain face.

Lee rolled around on the floor as the menacing intruder to her own private hell dug his fingers into her ribs. The burly figure in the bulky black outfit had ripped off her redskins jersey and walked its thick fingers along her white tee shirted tummy, causing it to quiver quite a bit, before it quickly planted them on her ribs and attacked them with fervor. She was a tall woman, with dark brown skin and a dark afro which couldn't be seen in the dim light. Her wrists were chained to one end of the floor of the cell, while her ankles were bolted to the floor where they lay. The figure's eyes looked over the bucking and screaming woman with an ugly lust that couldn't be seen through its sunglasses. It looked through her hair, her dark eyes. Her thick lips lacquered in black lipstick. Her slender shoulders in the t-shirt. Her rapidly moving waist and her wiggling knees, her legs donned with a pair of shorts. And her sandaled feet, clad in a pair of cotton white socks, wiggling and thrashing as if they were being tormented.

"HAAHAHAA!!" Lee squealed as her head thrashed this way and that. Tears rolled down the sides of her head and pooled in little groups in random places, where they'd manage to collect.
"Did you think you could get away with the way you acted?" The figure gruffly asked; it was obviously a man. "Did you think you could really get away with the wrongs you committed for long?" He dug his fingers deeper into her ribs, near where they became the armpits.
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She squealed. "STOP TOUCHING ME!" And suddenly the man stopped. As her laughter's echo died away, all that could be heard aside from Lee's heavy breathing, which eventually subsided, was th sound of Dante playing the piano. The music floated through all the vents. For the next five minutes the music was the only sound in the room; and as soon as the music ended the intruding man's fingers grabbed her wide hips and began to press his fingers into the muscle surrounding the bone. It was more of an annoyance than anything to the young woman, but fear held her in its grip.
"Tell me, Lee."
"You have an ugly soul." The man released her hips. And he disappeared into the darkness. For a moment, a quarter there was silence. Lee wondered if the man had left he room. Then she felt her sandals being removed. "Oh Hell..."
The man's fingers glided along the cotton fabric covering her feet, sending sensations up her body that were only a quarter as bad as the rib tickles. But Lee still laughed like a mad woman. The man grinned in the darkness. He had the power to drive this woman insane if he wanted. He knew that Dante did not want her. She had caused him too much trouble in the past. He collected her for the sheer enjoyment of seeing her die. Quickly preferably. But the kidnapper wanted to have some fun of his own with the woman before she died. And the piano playing the funeral march was merely the signal that the hour was upon them.

That evening Lee was carried out of the oubliette after being drugged. She was ridden out deep into the woods. She woke to find herself totally naked and tied between four trees. Dante stood a few feet away, watching her. He was dressed in a brown vest, and a white shirt with a high collar and long sleeves. His eyes were shaded by gold wire rim glasses with dark brown lenses. His black pants were slightly dusty, and his boots were well used to this kind of environment. He smiled at the naked woman. It wasn't a lustful smile. It was a sinister smile. One full of hatred. One that meant, "I'm going to kill you mother fucker." no matter who made it.

"There are so many things I want to say to you," she said to Dante. "But since you're going to kill me, I might as well keep my mouth shut."
"Oh no," Dante said with a wave of his hand, "please speak. Your words will be your last anyway."
"You, sir, are a freak. Not of nature, because you are too low to even be part of it. You're a freak of morality. You have no morals what so ever. It's as if you shirked them. I can not understand why you'd do something like this unless you simply had no morals."
"Hmm...you once said I was insane."
"I've never met you..."
"But you've written about me, in the Howard Hilltop. And I can't have that now can I." Lee looked at the sky for a moment, then she widened her eyes in horror.
"Oh shit..."
"You know, Lee, I always hate to be the one to kill my captives." He said as he walked up to her. "But you are just too much trouble you tall creature you." He knelt beside her. "You know, below you there are numerous fire ant hills. You are literally so close to them that you will not be able to escape their bites. Did you know that?" He put a hand on her bare belly. Do you know how they kill their prey? They have a venom which attacks the nervous system. It causes your lungs to shut down first, then your heart will stop. But you see, you'll still be thinking for a few minutes more. The last thing to go is the brain. The brain will still be there, afraid. Because there is no air, no heartbeat. You'll go insane within a moment in that. For you see, that is the closest you'll ever get to Hell in this lifetime. And that moment will seem to go on forever. And it all comes from a single bite." He rose to his feet, strode to the brush, and picked up a stick. "Of course, your hell will be infinitely worse because you will have literally hundreds of these devils on you. But at least they aren't the siafu. They've been known to strip an elephant to its bones in a single sitting. But on with the show." He stabbed the ant hill with the stick, he jiggled it a bit, and then laid the stick on Lee's side. "I'm going to watch the show." He sat down by the truck he used to get out there and poured himself some tea from his thermos, then crossed his legs and leaned forward with interest as the ants began crawling up the stick, and then onto Lee's body.
“Oh, and everything has a place in nature Lee, and these Ants are about to put you in yours!”

A tantalising addition with a dark twist in the scorpion's tail! I am really intrigued here.

I hope there is more to come with Cana too. That was shaping up to be an excellent bit of tickle torture! :firedevil

Thank you. Do not worry, this story revolves mainly around Cana and Dante and Marie, so there will be lots of Cana. And copious amounts of Marie and numerous twists, hopefully.

Damn. Again, floored. Hahahahahaha!! SO epic having a writer like you here!!

My only question is, this being a novel, or novel-esq, how will you keep the pace up without some sort of lull? :(

Lull? I don't think I'll have a lull, though, I don't know which lull you refer to either. Do you mean a low point in the story, or a moment of peace? If moments of peace, there will be those.

Well you spoilt us with 4 chapters in as many days there's no lull yet! Now ge. back to work, I wanna find out what happens next. :D

Lull? I don't think I'll have a lull, though, I don't know which lull you refer to either. Do you mean a low point in the story, or a moment of peace? If moments of peace, there will be those.

Yup. Moment of peace, downtime, etc. If it's a novel, I assume it has all of the wonderful ups and downs of pacing. Same as a movie. Some here have short attention spans as in, without a constant stream of tickling action (story be damned), some might walk away and hopefully the story you have so far won't suffer for it. Being as how you haven't cut corners for the sake of the audience yet though, I doubt it'll happen.

In any case, you have a few fans here already.

Thank you very much Suikoden and Marquis, this will keep me going for a while on this project. I hope in fact to finish it. As I've not finished so many others.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back