• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dentist Visit

HardyboyzLita28

Dentist Visit

"Welcome Ms. Dumas....here for a check-up today?"

Amy looked at the woman before her. She was an inch or two shorter than she was. She was an Italian-American, Amy figured, with short black hair and light green eyes. A fit little body could be made out slightly underneath that white coat she wore.

"Yup...."

"Okay now, I'm Dr. Tiffany Johnson and I will be your dentist. You just have a seat and we'll get started."

The redhead gingerly sat down in the dentist chair.

"Anna? Could you come in and prepare Ms. Dumas.."

"Call me Amy...."

"Okay....Anna please come and prepare Amy for her checkup....."

Anna was about Amy's height. She was a beautiful African-American woman with long brown hair that stopped midway down her back. Her eyes were brown as well.

Amy sat up as Anna placed a lead apron of sorts over her head. It was pretty heavy and came all the way down to her waist. Anna took x-rays of Amy's teeth and then went to process the photos.

She returned a few moments later and handed the pictures to the doctor.

Ms. Johnson placed the x-rays on a little square that looked like a cabinet and turned a light on showing the x-rays clearly.

"Uh oh....."

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"You've got a few cavities in this area and a root canal right there....."

"Aw man...."

"I can fix it right now if you like....."

"I might as well. I don't want to be in any pain while I'm on the road...."

"Okay then, Now you have a choice. I can either use a needle to numb your mouth, or I can give you some gas to make you sleep and work on your mouth that way...."

"Oh no, no needles. Use the gas...."

"Okay.....Anna put the bib around her neck..."

Anna did as she was told.

Tiffany placed the mask over Amy's face and attached a strap around her head to keep it in place.

"Now, Amy. I'm going to turn the gas on and I want you to count backwards from 100...."

Tiffany turned the gas on and Amy began to count.

"100.....99.....98.....97....96.....95......94.......93.....92.....91........"

After a few more numbers, Amy was out like a light.

"Okay Anna.....let's get to work shall we?"

*30 minutes later*

Amy woke up to find that she was still in the dentist chair. She looked up groggily and saw that both Tiffany and Anna were looking down at her with smiles on their faces.

"Did you finish?"

"Oh yeah, we finished.." said Tiffany.

"Good...."

Amy went to sit up and stretch her arms, but realized that she couldn't.

Finally getting her head clear, she saw that her arms had been secured behind the head of the dentist's chair and her feet were secured to the footrest at the bottom.

Worst yet, her clothes were gone.

She sat there in nothing but a bra and thong.

Even her socks and sneakers had been taken away.

"What's going on?! Where the hell are my clothes?!"

"Relax Lita....your clothes are over there in the corner. You'll get them back soon enough......" said Anna.

"What?! I want my clothes back now!"

"Lita, sweetie. You are in no position to demand anything.....the best thing for you to do would be to play along with us and do as we say. The sooner you do that, the sooner you'll get out of here...."

"Fine, but my name is not Lita. It's Amy..."

"I know that, but I'm a fan of yours and I've always wanted to get my hands on 'Lita', so that's who you're gonna be today......"

"Whatever. What do you want? An autograph, a picture?"

"No, we don't want any of those things....." started Anna. "The only thing we want you to do..........."

"Is laugh...." Tiffany finished.

"Laugh?"

Both women nodded.

"Fine....hahahahahahahaha---------are you happy now?"

"Nope....not by a long shot........we don't want you to laugh on your own. We're gonna make you laugh....." said Anna.

"How? By telling me corny dentist jokes or something?"

"Nope......."

"How then?"

"We're going to tickle you Lita...."

It took a moment for what Tiffany said to register with Lita.

"What?"

"You heard me.....Anna and I are going to tickle you-------"

"No, you won't....let me go right now....."

"I don't think so Lita.......you're not going anywhere until we're satisfied that we've tickled you into a quivering lump.........."

"No---"

"Yes...." argued Tiffany.

"You can't do this...........it's against the law......."

"So what? It's not like your going to do anything about it......."

"You think I won't?"

"I know you won't......I mean, how would it sound if you went to the police whining about how you were tickled. Do you know how embarassing that would be for the great 'Lita' to have such a fit over a little tickling?.....Maybe you should think about that before you go blabbing about your little experience here....."

Lita remained silent.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot...."

Tiffany picked up the gas mask again and proceeded to strap it to Lita's head again. Lita tried to shake her head, but Tiffany won out when she was able to fasten the mask around the redhead's face.

"Don't worry Lita....I'm not gonna put you to sleep.....This nitrous oxide is gonna help you loosen up a bit...."

Lita looked up at her curiously.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Nitrous Oxide is the technical name for...........laughing gas....."

Lita's eyes widened as she tried to shake the mask from her head.

It was strapped on too tightly.

Anna, who had been watching the whole scene, walked over to the canisters and turned the valve, releasing the laughing gas into Lita's mask.

Lita held her breath and tried her best to breath in and out through her mouth.

"Now, now, now...." said Anna. "We can't have you doing that.....you supposed to be relaxing....."

Tiffany gave Anna a look and walked behind Lita, while her assistant went towards Lita's middle.

Tiffany placed her nails on Lita's outstreched arms and slowly ran them up and down a few times, feeling Lita shudder.

"Tickle, Tickle, Tickle------" she said as she brought her nails down and bgean to skim them across the taut smooth skin that was the redhead's armpits.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to tickle you-----ever since I laid eyes on you.......Seeing you wear those outfits. Showing off all that bare skin. Your arms, shoulders, neck and back. Your stomach and sides. And....your armpits......."

She emphasized the last point with a quick tickle that caused Lita to loose her concentration and giggle for a moment. But she quickly recovered.

"Seeing you bound to the ring with the Hardy boyz, flashing your signals with your arms raised so high....revealing these tantilizing little pits of yours...."

Tiffany increased her tickling and Lita was finding it harder and harder to keep herself from breathing the gas.

"And when you won the women's championship, I couldn't wait for you to come out on Raw and Smackdown.....you never failed me when it came to raising that championship high above your head for all to see.....not realizing that there were some of us out there that enjoyed seeing your smooth armpits just as much as we enjoyed seeing you carry that belt......"

Tears were beginning to leak from the redhead's hazel eyes, but she still did not laugh. She refused to give her captors the satisfaction.

"And then there was your date with Dean Malenko. Tiffany enjoyed the shot of your armpit that was taken when he kissed you and threw you down on the floor. But my favorite had to be the actual date. You were wearing that lingerie. Showing off your stomach......" said Anna as she tickled that very area.

Lita's tummy contracted under Anna's well manicured nails.

The teasing was beginning to take the fight out of Lita. The more she fought, the more tired she became and the more gas she breathed.

"Hehehehehehehe----please stop----hahahahahhehaehehahehahehae"

"That's it Lita....just relax-----Anyway, you were also wearing red sandals on your feet. Showing off those delectable toes of yours....but I'll get to those later. I also enjoyed seeing you in the Hedonism magazines and videos......All that ticklish skin exposed......and now all this ticklish skin is exposed to us.......to do whatever we like to it-----------this is gonna be fun........"

Lita was breathing deeply now, her head swam and her entire body jiggled with the laughter.

Tiffany and Anna had since abandoned their teasing method and had jumped into an all out hard tickling session.

The dentist was digging and clawing at the smooth ticklish skin of Lita's pits. She would sometimes even keep her fingers in one position and vibrate them against the deep hallows.

"HEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEA"

Anna was in the process of tickling Lita's ribs.

She rapidly massaged the skin against the bone, bringing forth gales of laughter from the tortured redhead. While she used some fingers to massage, Anna used her other fingers to tickle the soft skin in between each rib.

"WOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

The laughing gas and tickling had completely taken over the redhead's senses.

Anna began to work her way down by tickling the fleshy skin underneath Lita's ribs and then her slender sides. Pinching and grabbing. Digging into the hipbones, forcing Lita's to buck in her bondage.

Tiffany had bent down slightly and was now using one hand to tickle Lita's right armpit, while she used her tongue to tickle the left pit. Her free hand was used to torture Lita's ribs.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAA"

Lita shook, laughed and giggled.

But her torturers wer unfazed by their captive's pleas for mercy.

They continued their upper body torture for 2 more hours.

Finally deciding to give her a break, Tiffany and Anna stopped the tickling and gave Lita a few minutes to rest.

The redheaded diva was shaking and gasping.

Although the tickling had stopped, she could still feel their sharp fingernails all over her upper torso. She shuddered violently, but still continued to giggle.

She had long since lost her fight against the laiughing gas, but now that the tickling had stopped, Lita was now gasping for oxygen. Thus forcing her to inhale more of the laughing gas into her system.

"hehehehehehehee----*gasp*---hahahahhaha-----please let me go----hahahahahaha"

"No way sweetie.....we're having too much fun-----" exclaimed Anna. "And besides, I haven't even gotten to your feet yet......"

"Noooooooooooooooohohohohohohohohohohoho"

"Yes," said Tiffany. "And I still have to explore this ticklish upper body of yours."

"Do you think she's had enough of a rest Tif------"

"Oh yeah, it's tickle time once again......"

Lita just laid there giggled and protesting, but was too weak to fight her bondage anymore.

Anna went to the other side of the room and grabbed a chair. She brought it over in front of Lita's feet and sat down in it.

She marveled at Lita's soles. High arches, tinged pink in certain areas. They looked incredibly smooth. She dragged a single finger up both soles and Lita's feet wiggled.

'Oh yes, definitely sensitive' thought Anna.

"Ready?" asked Tiffany.

"Ready........"

"Let's go......."

Anna didn't start to tickle Lita's feet right away. She caressed them with her hands, massaging them slightly. She brought her mouth to them, kissing each toe individually and thrusting her tongue between each one before enclosing her mouth over the digits.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Lita squealed.

She'd never had her toes sucked before and it was almost as bad as having fingers stroke her soles.

Anna continued to suck, but also brought her fingernails to Lita's trapped soles and lightly dragged her nails across the ticklish surface.

Tiffany had turned slightly to see Anna go to work, but she was itching to do a little tickling of her own.

Turning back to face Amy, she was enraptured by the tortured features of Amy's beautiful face.

Tears poured from her tightly shut eyes. Her face was flushed red and her laughter, though very loud, was muffled by the gas mask.

Reaching behind Lita's head, Tiffany unfastened the mask and pushed it to the side. The gas had long since run out and would keep Lita laughing even if she weren't being tickled.

The tortured redhead's laughter gushed forth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHOAHOAHAOHAHAHAHHAOHAOHAOHAOHAHAHAAA"

Not being able to take it anymore, Tiffany fiercely dug into those deep armpits.

Lita's laughter doubled and then fell silent.

The women slowed their tickles so the readheaded diva could catch her breath.

Once she calmed down slightly, both Tiffany and Anna picked up some tools to increase the tickling to a whole new level of torture.

Anna picked two electric toothbrushes as her weapon of choice, while Tiffany decided on a miniature dentist water gun. The tiny hoses could spray water in a thin, straight line at a forceful rate.

Lita was completely disoriented and still giggling.

*Whhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Anna turned the toothbrushes on and was slowly lowering them to Lita's soft peds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

Lita would have shot up had it not been for the fact that she was tied down and the fact that Tiffany was straddling her waist.

Anna dragged the vibrating tools across Lita's heels, arches, and the balls of her feet.

The diva's toes curled and uncurled as the rapidly moving bristles danced across her ultra ticklish soles.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE"

Tiffany held one of the water guns directly over Lita's bellybutton and squeezed the trigger sending a full force of cold water into the pocket.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA"

Tiffany continued to spray into Lita's naval, sometimes spraying all over her stomach, tickling the skin with a hard line of water. She then took the other gun and sprayed it full force into the tickled girl's armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEAHE"

That, coupled with the vibrating toothbrushes that were now tickling the base and in between Lita's toes, drove the redhead to the brink of insanity.

The two sadistic women continued their torture without letup.

Tiffany aiming the cold, hard water all over the diva's upper body.

Anna dragging and digging into the fleshy ticklish soles with the electric toothbrushes.

They tickled for hours on end, of course slowing down and speeding up to drag the torture out for as long as possible.

Until Lita finally, and mercifully, passed out.

The two ticklers put their tools away and sighed.

"Oh my god that was fun!" Anna said finally.

"I know, I wish we could keep her......"

"I know, but we can't. We'd really be in trouble then....."

"Yeah, let's clean up...."

"Okay..."

*30 minutes later*

Lita woke up to find that she was fully clothed and freed of her bondage.

"Oh, I see your awake....." said Tiffany as she walked into the room.

"Yeah, I never would have passed out if two certain people hadn't tried to tickle me to death......."

Tiffany gave her a wry smile.

"It was fun....."

"For you maybe........"

"Oh yeah.....you were more ticklish than I ever could have dreamed.......anyway, I probable don't have to tell you this, but there's nothing wrong with your teeth. They're perfectly healthy....."

A look of shock quickly passed over Lita's features.

She shook her head.

"I'm getting out of here before you and Anna decide to get me again...."

"Wait, aren't you going to make an appointment for your next visit?"

"Hmmmm?...............How does January sound?"

"January?"

"I'm only supposed to see my dentist every six months remember?"

"Oh, can't we make it sooner?"

"I'll think about it..........I might even send some business your way........."

"That Trish Stratus looks tempting.....or maybe Jacqueline. I'd love to break her down into a little girl....."

Lita laughed. Jacqueline certainly would be a challenge.

"You just might see them and me real soon........."

"Anna and I will look forward to it.............."

End.

Last edited:
As if we need ANOTHER excuse to avoid the dentist...

Considering some of the nightmarish tickling dentist scenarios that have appeared on this Forum, it's a wonder any of us stick a toe in
a dental office. Then again, for some of us, the thought of such treatment would encourage unusually frequent visits...
Very playful and breezily written tale. Thanks! :)

Thanks.

Thanks for the compliments. Glad you enjoyed it.

Also, I replied to bump this story to the front just in case some people didn't see it the first time around. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back