• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling my girlfriend

Was this story.....

• Obviously a beginner's

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Amateur

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Very good

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Professional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very bad turn-off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A great turn-on

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

ViperGTS

I made this one myself a few days ago, and it’s only my 3rd try at this.

Carrie decided to call her boyfriend, Mark, at about 12:00 P.M. “Hi Mark, whatcha doing?” she
asked. “Watching a baseball game.” he replied. She then asked if she would be allowed to
come over to his house to spend some time together. He said sure, and hung up. Fifteen minutes
later she showed up. Mark told his mother that they were going to go bike riding for a while,
and they’d be back at 3:00. This was a lie. Instead they went into the first floor apartment
(Mark lived in a two-story apartment building) that had yet to be rented out to a potential buyer.
He said, “Hey, why don’t we play truth or dare?” “Okay,” she replied. The rules are only this:
If you refuse to tell the truth or complete the dare, you must be tied up and tickled at the other’s
leisure.” “I agree” she said. Mark started. “Truth or Dare?”
“Dare.”
“I dare you to take all of your clothes off.”
And so she did. Now it was Carrie’s turn. Mark chose truth.
“When was the last time you masturbated?”
“Last night,” he said.
“Truth or Dare?” Mark asked.
“Dare.”
“Now you’re in trouble,” he said. “I dare you to let me tie you up and tickle you until 2:45.”
“Um......” she hesitated, and she looked at the clock. It said 12:30. “I have no choice, do I?” she
asked him. “Nope.” he said.
They went into the bedroom, and he used duct tape to fasten her wrists to the headboard,
stretching her arms out above her head. Then he put a pair of seamless, opaque, white pantyhose
on her legs. The lack of a seam would make it easier for him to get to all of her ticklish spots on
her feet, and pantyhose amplify tickling sensations anyway. He then tied her legs to the
bedframe in a spread-apart position, so that her crotch was clearly visible and she could not
move her legs at all. He then blindfolded her with a bandanna. He walked into the storage room
and pulled out a stiff, wide paintbrush, and a bottle of lotion. He went back into the bedroom
and grabbed a hair brush from the chest of drawers in the corner. He began his torture by raking
the hairbrush up and down her stockinged soles, causing her to buck up and down on the bed and
scream with hysterical laughter. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEASE NOT
HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!” she yelled, but the pleas for mercy fell on deaf
ears. He tickled her there for a long 10 minutes, and stopped to give her a break. “No, don’t
stop,” she blurted out, not realizing it. She was secretly loving the torture, but didn’t want to say
it for fear of humiliation. He resumed his tickling at this, starting at her underarms, digging into
them with his fingers, making her laugh and squeal, writhing around on the bed. “OH
MYHYHYHYHYHY GOD, THAHAHAHAHT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUCH, DON’T EVER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!!!!” She screamed, and he was glad not to. He grabbed the
paint brush and tickled her exposed nipples relentlessly for a half hour, turning her on beyond
belief. Not only did that tickle more that anything else, but it sent waves of pleasure throughout
her entire body. He stopped after a half hour of this. He said, “Now it’s time for the real tickling
to begin.” He ripped off her pantyhose, and applied a thin layer oh lotion to ger bare soles.
Then he looked at her pussy, only the see that it was sopping wet with desire and anticipation,
so, he tickled her to orgasm after orgasm, again and again, for two hours. He used the
paintbrush to tickle her pussy, while with his free hand he used the hairbrush to tickle her feet.
After only five minutes, she wildly began to thrash about, and the orgasm made her see stars.
The tickling made her pussy more and more sensitive, and the more sensitive she was, the more
ticklish she became. It was a vicious, mind-blowing cycle that drove her wild. The stiff bristles
of the paintbrush that danced around her **** and clitoris were excruciatingly ticklish, and yet
they made her feel so much pleasure at one time that she wished it would never end. Her feet
were now hyper-sensitive to tickling, adding even more to her pleasure/torture. After 2:30 came
and went, she had had several orgasms, each almost twice the strength of the last. He untied her, and she lay there unable to walk because her pussy was still throbbing and wet, still wanting more. After he had recovered, she went home, thinking about what it would be like to actually have sex while being tickled, and making plans to find out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back