• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweetest Tickle Torture (F,BF, explicit)

BarefootTori3.0

I used to have a friend on this site woith whom I often chatted. We shared many of the sme fantasies about barefeet and barefeet tickling, and were quite good at turning each other on and having wonderful chat about tickling each other to orgasm.
One time, she told me she made her fantasies real. She went to a dominatrix who, along wit her assistant, stripped my friend before putting her bare feet in stocks. they would then hold a vibrator between her legs while the other tickled her trapped feet. When she could take no more tickling, she would cry out. They would stop tickling her, but would also remove the vibe. When she was ready to endure the tickling again, she would be allowed the vibe again.
By he time they were done, she said they brought her to 4 or 5 amazing orgasms.
This got me thinking of how I could enjoy that but on my own. So after seeing these machines with a wheel that had feathers al around it and a motor to turn the feathers, I got to thinking of the perfect way.
I constructed stocks and 2 of these feather machines.
Stripping bare, i placed a butterfly vibe on myself, the straps around my thighs. I placed my feet in the stocks with a feather machine touching each foot. I locked my ankles in then sat back and cuffed my left hand at my side. I used a time release lock on it, set for 1 hour. I then turned on the vibe on a low setting (I wanted to sustain pleasure as long as possible) and tossed the remote controller away. I would only be able to turn it off after I was free.
Emitting a low moan at the pleasure, and before I ost my nerve, I turned on the feather machines. I iggled as they began to spin, brushing my helpless feet over and over with soft feathers.
Again, before I could think twice, I tossed the controller away ad locked y right wrist, again wiith a timer lock.
I began to moan at the feel of the vibe, the helpless feeling of my predicament. But before long I was laughing as aloud as the constant brushing of the feather along my soles began to drive me wild.
I began bucking even though I knew it would do no good - I trapped myself perfectly. I also underestimated how turned on this whole situation would make me. It wasn't long before I realized the bucking and the feathers and the vibrator buzzing away had me completely aroused.
I realized I was moaning more than giggling now. I could feel my climax building. I tried desperately not to go over the edge - it had only been a few minutes, I wasn;t ready yet. But my body betrayed me as the combination of stimuli drove me closer and closer until I could hold back no more. An intense orgasm wracked my body making me cry out as I bucked harder, felt the tickling of the feathers on my feet and the vibrations of my vibe more intensely.
The climax felt like it would never end, as I longed to remove the vibe and the feathers, but it was no use. I was trapped for nearly another 50 minutes. Why didn't I set the locks to 15 minutes?
A few minutes later, just as I was catching my breath, the intense sensations began again. I braced myself as my ordeal repeated itself, shaking my bidy, giving me some of the most intense sensations ever.
By the time the hour was up and the locks came open I had lost count of my climaxes. I shakily crawled to the remote conrol and turned off the butterfly.
Next time, I thought, I'll do it for 2 hours, with the vibe turned up higher and a nice ball gag...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back