• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Tickling on "Beverly Hillbillies"

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
I happened to be channel surfing late last night and came across TVLand and the Beverly Hillbillies were on and just happened to catch the following F/M scene below. I checked the schedule and it doesn’t look like the episode is scheduled for anytime the rest of this month, but for those that are interested take note of the episode name and number so you can catch it the next time around.

Mainstream Find F/M

Beverly Hillbillies Episode 18

“Jed Saves Drysdale’s Marriage”

Scene:

Pearl (Jethro’s Mother) is mistakenly under the impression that Mr. Drysadale is looking to have a relationship with her. Mr. Drysdale comes over to see Jed, everyone has left and Pearl is the only one home and is dressed in her best courting attire (knowing that Mr. Dysdale is coming over). Pearl invites Mr. Drysdale into the Parlor and proceeds to tell him how a good wife should treat a husband. She sits him in a chair and then props his feet on the coffee table and takes his shoes off. Mr. Drysdale doesn’t really know what’s going on and is just flattered at the attention. Pearl then goes to play on the piano and sing, Mr. Dysdale can’t take Pearls singing, he stops her before she gets started (A funny scene).

Pearl then sits him back down and notices that he has a hole in one of his socks, (This is where things get good) she grabs his ankle and starts to take off the sock to sew it for him. She obviously tickles his foot while taking the sock off, Mr. Drysdale laughs and squirms as she is doing this (good reaction). She removes the sock and then looks at him and says, “Why Mr. Dysdale…You are ticklish.” He agrees.

Mr. Drysdale now embarrassed because of what the Clampets would think if they saw him here alone with Pearl, tries to get the sock back from her. A short tug of war scene takes place and Pearl says, “oh I know how to get you”. And proceeds to rib and tummy tickle Mr. Dysdale. He laughs and jumps around as she does this for several minutes, the Clampets come back and hear the commotion in the parlor and peek in and see Pearl tickling Mr. Dysdale and watch him laugh and squirm around trying to put his sock back on.

A good tickle scene if you can catch it on TVLand some time.

Of course, I’m still hoping that I’ll catch an episode in which Ellie Mae gets a good tickling down by the cement pond. LOL

Masked_tickler said:
...Of course, I’m still hoping that I’ll catch an episode in which Ellie Mae gets a good tickling down by the cement pond...
Preferably by one of her "critters." :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back