• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Charlotte, NC on August 15th!!!!!!!

tklee88

Verified
Alright everyone!!!!!! Time for another munch in Charlotte!!!

What: A Munch
When: August 15, 2009
Time: 2:00 pm
Where: Red Rocks Cafe in Huntersville, NC (right outside Charlotte)

PM me if you will be able to attend!!!!! I look forward to seeing everyone again! Let me know ASAP if you plan on making it so I can give a head count to the restaurant.

Here is a link to the restaurant

A munch is a great atmosphere to meet like minded locals, discuss a variety of topics, and make friends without any expectations of play. Come and hang out!!!! :)

Hello Katie,

I have been a member for a while but I dont check the site much. I would love to meet local people but I have never attended a munch. I would love to try it though. I am really close to huntersville so I am going to plan on it. Do you think there will be alot of people?
Thank you for the invite.

Sincerely,
Frank :)

Hello Katie,

I have been a member for a while but I dont check the site much. I would love to meet local people but I have never attended a munch. I would love to try it though. I am really close to huntersville so I am going to plan on it. Do you think there will be alot of people?

Sincerely,

We would love for you to come! I think we have about 8 coming so far. It should be a good group! The first one we had 7 I believe. This is only the 2nd munch we've done in NC, but we are slowly getting a solid group together! I'm excited for this munch! I'm going to update soon with some more specific details with a way to locate our group at the munch. Can't wait!!!!

Hello Katie,

Sincerely,
Go Frank. My little sis throws an awesome munch and makes her rounds like a great host. I flew in from Denver along with Baldadonis from New York to support her for her first one and it really was and absolute blast.

:bump:

If you could all give me a definite yes or no as to whether you are coming that would be GREAT! Can't wait to see everyone!

Today's the day!!!!! I'm leaving for Huntersville in just a few minutes. If you don't recognize me or the group, ask for Katie at the front desk. Also, if anyone needs my cell number, just PM me for it, I'll be checking the tmf regularly right now until the munch starts. Hope to see y'all there! If you hadn't RSVP'd, just come! We'll make room! :)

Katie

If you guys didn't get to come, Katie threw an awesome munch, I can't wait for the next one

T'was there, ate my bacon cheeseburger and no midgets threw tomatoes at me.

I also learned that real men get branded...

Thanks to all that came out for the munch! It was great to meet some new friends and see old ones! :)

842 reasons to NOT swim in the ocean according to Rectangle
"Real men get branded. Tattoos are for Pussies!"- Kilitiinko
"My diet is the only thing vanilla about me"- Me

:D
We had interesting conversations :p

Thank you,Katie!

Thank you for taking the time to organize this for us! Once again,Red Rocks Cafe proved to be a wonderful venue,as the food and service were great,and a wonderful time was had by all who were able to attend!

I realize that it`s hard to take the plunge and meet people from the internet,but I can honestly say,a Munch is a wonderful way to meet others into this and make some great friends. It IS actually very safe,and although there are plenty of other people around,you can still converse without having others listening in on everything.If you`ve ever wondered what it`s like to meet others into tickling,attending a Munch is a great first step to take. Oddly enough,we`re all just real people,and we do know how to behave ourselves in public! I do hope that in the future,people can take a chance and see for themselves! Katie is a wonderful hostess,and just fun to spend time with... Come join us next time and see for yourself! I suspect you`ll be sorry that you didn`t start coming to these,earlier!

Rectangle,thanks for representing and joining us! It was a pleasure to meet you,and I hope to see more of you around these parts.I will think twice about swimming,though. Maybe even THREE times before I go in!!!!:shock:

WOwens,thank you for coming as well! I am sorry you missed out on some great food. I will take your advise concerning burgers at Red Robin.Someone at work was telling me the same thing,last week!

By the way,Katie... You DO play a good Soccer Mom!!!!:yayzorz::cool:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back