• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ONLINE DATE FROM HELL F-M Tickling, bondage, foot worship,domination

Lori

TMF Poster
FINAL CHAPTER ADDED

I'm Back once again to try to give you a little more story reading. I have not seen many good stories lately so I decided to write some more and I hope you will enjoy this new one. Thanks to all my fans and keep the ideas coming.

This story contains a lot of F/M tickling bondage foot and sock worship, torture and bondage. If any of this offends you or you are not at least 18 year of age do not read this story.

Billy was having a lot of trouble getting dates anymore. The local bars had the same women at them who were either unwanted or were too hot to even look Billy’s way. It was not that Billy was ugly or overweight in fact he was pretty good looking according to most of the gals and was very fit. The trouble with Billy was he had a lot of weird fetishes that sooner or later came up in the relationships with the girls and when the girls found out they usually said hell no and never dated him again. Billy did not think he was too abnormal in his fetishes. He had quite a few but unfortunately he could not control them and they got excessive. He decided to give internet dating a try and went to a new service that promised to give you the date of your dreams if you only answered a questionnaire very honestly and openly. They even expressly stated that you should be very open about any fetishes you have and would like to see in a mate. The cost of the service was very modest and you could fill out the questionnaire online.

Billy decided to go for it. Some of the questions and answers Billy gave were as follows.

What type of woman do you prefer? Submissive, dominate, sexual, studious, just plain Jane. Billy chose dominate.

List any and all particular fetishes you have or desire in a woman.

Billy answered. I have a domination fetish where I want to be tied up by a hot sexy female and forced to submit to her every desire. I have never been tied up but want to be. I am extremely ticklish and want a woman to tie me up and tickle the crap out of me until I can take it no more. I have a huge sock and foot fetish. I love interrogation scenes. I also like to switch roles a lot and would love to find a woman who was into receiving as well as giving.

There were over 500 questions in all that Billy had to answer from ranking on a scale of 1 to 10 the level of fetish he had or wanted done to him as well as how ticklish he might be. It almost seemed that a certain answer to one question made the system ask specifics about a subject. Billy wanted to tell them the absolute truth so he ranked his ticklishness at a 10 and his sock and foot fetish as a 10. He stated the level of domination he wished at an 8.5 as he was scared that if he put down 10 he would get someone who was too rough on him.

Weeks went by with no results then his computer had an email on it that said the company had potentially found a match for him that lived only 35 miles from his home.

They asked Billy to go to his local doctor and get a complete physical so they could be assured he was clean and in top physical condition as certain fetishes he listed would require strenuous activity. Billy had his local doctor check him out and his results came back fine in all categories. The results were emailed to the company and they in turn contacted the other match for them to set up their first date.

Billy’s match from the company was a girl by the name of Brandy. Brandy was a very shy woman in public. She always wore those librarian type glasses covering her deep green eyes covered and kept her long blond hair tied up in a pony tail behind her head. She was tall and athletic. Small breasts but long slender legs. She was 5’ 7 and weighed in at a trim and fit 135 lbs. Brandy worked out almost daily either running 3 miles or on her stair master where her endurance level was amazing when she worked out. She was sort of like the energizer bunny but much hotter.
Brandy loved to sweat and workout but always alone. She had also filled out her questionnaire in hopes of finally meeting Mr. Right.

Brandy also had a lot of fetish desires and behind closed doors she was a changed woman. Not the meek and shy girl everyone saw in public, no not at all.

Their first date was for coffee at a local shop. Casual meeting and Brandy dressed accordingly. She had on her glasses and hair in a pony tail as always in public. She wore blue jeans that looked like her body was poured into them; athletic trainers and white Hanes foot socks. She wore a very sharp blouse that exposed her midriff and her well defined abs.

Billy was shocked when he saw her sitting at the table waiting for him. She was a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10 as far as looks goes and that was with no makeup and her hair up and those funky glasses on. He was very turned on by the casual attire especially the sneakers and white socks. He almost got on his knees and kissed her feet he wanted her so bad.

With a very scared and feeble attempt at an introduction he introduced himself and sat down across from her. Brandy seemed to be ok with his appearance as well and after some timid moments at the beginning they both seemed to relax and enjoy each others company.

It did not take long for the conversation to get to questions about the questionnaire and each others likes and dislikes. Brandy who was more guarded then Billy gave short answers and did not disclose all her inner secrets. Billy as always was quick to tell the girl what he liked and Brandy just took this all in. Within an hour Brandy had Billy’s entire fetish history and was shocked to know that he really wanted a girl who would basically dominate him. Brandy had never found too many guys like this, most wanted to dominate her and although she was open to playing both ends she truly wanted to be the one in control. She never was in real life but behind closed doors she wanted to be the one in charge. Billy would soon find out all about Brandy.

Not playing her hand too early, Brandy ended the date with a peck on the cheek and they both set up another date for dinner the next night. This went well and ended with a long open mouth kiss from Brandy. Brandy asked Billy if for their next date he wanted to experiment with his fetishes and spend the weekend at her place on the lake. Billy was excited beyond all dreams and said very quickly yes I would.

Smiling Brandy said great and told him to meet her at her cabin on the late Friday at 6PM sharp and don’t be late. Plan to stay the weekend and be prepared for some fun. With that the date ended.

Brandy went back to her apartment and rereviewed Billy’s questionnaire. Analyzing each question and answer completely. You see unknown to Billy, Brandy had set up this dummy website to find her a perfect match for fun and domination. She had thousands of profiles that had sent in their questionnaires but only one fit Brandy’s perfect match. The cabin where Billy would meet her was a very secluded part of the country side. No other houses of people for over 50 miles in any direction. The cabin had been built 5 years ago by Brandy and had a deep basement build in it. She had told the construction crew that it was for a safe house in case a nuclear war broke out. The walls were made of 3 inch thick concrete and rebar, no windows were in the basement and the door at the bottom of the steps to the basement was like a vault door it was so thick. The entire room was almost half the size of the cabin, about 1000 square feet. Once inside that room you were sealed from everything. No sounds escaped the concrete room. On top of the room was 8 feet of dirt and on top of that the cabin sat. You had to decent almost 10 feet of stairs from the cabin upstairs until you reached the vault door below. It was like a tomb of doom and it would be Billy’s new home.

Brandy had prepared for this day many years ago and over the years had slowly equipped the room with some of the most unique dungeon equipment possible. She had one of her college girlfriends her boyfriend who worked at a huge fetish shop that sold worldwide all types of fetish equipment to help her slowly increase her inventory of torture toys over the years.

In the room now stood a bondage seat that immobilize the victim totally. It was like a small reclining chair with movable back and leg rests. The arms of the chair had thick leather cuffs for the wrists and arms of the victim. The back of the chair contained straps that went around your waist, around your chest and another that went around your forehead that when applied it forced your head back into a groove in the chair that kept you not only from moving your head up away from the chair but from side to side also. It actually made you head totally motionless. The leg rests of the chair had straps that went above and below the knees. When fully extended up it placed the seated victim in an L shaped position and allowed for a rolling set of heavy thick wooden foot stocks to be placed at the foot of the chair and locked the ankles tightly into position. Eye holes at the top of the stocks were for tying back all toes if desired to totally immobilize the feet. The seat of the chair was open in the center for easy access to the anus, balls and penis of a male sitting in the chair. The back of the chair could be laid down to place the victim in a flat lying position to allow the tormentor to straddle the face for oral pleasing or other tortures as deemed necessary. The ceiling was littered with hooks and chains and pulleys that could be used to hang a victim by any and all appendages in various positions. In another corner stood a wicked looking padded horse with large straps on each leg for placing the victim over and strapping them down. This placed the buttocks of victim up at waist level fully stretched out for prolonged spankings. A long metal table stood in another section of the room that looked like a medical examiners table and had stirrups at one end for your legs and feet to go into and be spread apart. Various straps were attached to this table for immobilizing a victim totally motionless. In the final corner of the room stood a rotating X frame that would again totally immobilize someone in a spread out position but allow you to rotate them into any position face up or down as you wished. The walls were covered with shelves and cupboards that contained every type of inhumane torture device you could imagine. Whips, paddles, canes, gags, hoods, bondage cuffs, clamps, needles, dildos, sounds of all sizes and lengths, and many types of medical tools and electrical devices that one cannot describe but only imagine what they can be used for.

Brandy had planned well and now she would have her fun.

Billy lived alone, did not work since his father had left him a large trust fund to keep him well off for his life, and had no family except some distant cousins who lived on the other side of the country. He thought if all works out this weekend he would have not problem staying a few more days. This might work out just fine Billy thought.

Billy had to use the directions that Brandy gave him to find the cabin since his GPS did not list any of these back dirt roads on its system. His cell phone did not even get a signal out here in the boonies. He hoped he did not break down on the way or get lost. After driving for hours on unmarked dirt roads he finally came to the cabin by the lake.

He pulled up front and quickly got out to knock on the door. The place was huge. He envisioned a small one room cabin like in the Beverly hill billies show but this was a huge 2500 square foot home with a wrap around porch. Billy knocked on the door and heard Brandy on the other side reply. Billy as of now we will begin your fantasy. Billy almost wet his pants when he heard this. Billy I want you to strip down naked right now on the porch before I open the door. You are to always be naked in my presence. Is that understood. Billy was a little spooked and shy about getting naked but thought no one was around to see so why not. He answered yes and quickly stripped down and stood with nothing on at the door. I ready he said with a smile on his face.

The door quickly opened and Brandy stood before him in a tight t-shirt that she had tied at the midriff. She wore blue jean shorts sort of like the daisy duke type, long white tube socks scrunched down on her tanned legs and her New Balance athletic trainers. Her hair was untied and hanging down sexily over her shoulders and the glasses were gone, replaced with contacts.

His dick instantly got hard as a rock seeing her stand before him.

Brandy quickly swatted his erect dick with a riding crop she was holding behind her back. Striking his penis right smack on the tip. Billy wailed out and cried in pain. I did not give you permission to become erect slave Brandy shouted.

That hurt Billy screamed as he grabbed his hurt penis head. Brandy quickly spun Billy around and gave him 5 very hard and quick whips on his bare ass with the crop. Billy screamed in pain. You are not to speak unless spoken to slave. You can only scream in pain but no talking.

Billy was not sure he liked this cause it hurt like hell and he had NO control. Brandy saw that he was freaking out so she let up and calmly stated, Billy if you don’t want to do this we can stop right now and you can leave. But you said you wanted to be dominated and I am giving you what you asked for. Lying she further said that she would go easy on him and that she would give him a safe word to use if it got too painful for him. He could just say Red Light and all would stop.

Billy thought this over and felt it would be ok if he could control it with a safe word and he started to calm down. He told Brandy that he was sorry but he had never gotten this far with anyone and it scared him. Brandy soothed him some then said ok now it’s time to get back into our roles.

Put your hands behind your back Billy. Billy complied and Brandy quickly snapped a set of thick leather cuffs on each wrist and connected the wrists together behind Billys back. She then knocked Billy to his knees and placed another set of thick leather cuffs on his ankles and connected these together. Rolling him on his back she sat on his legs facing his ankles and said lets just see how ticklish your bare feet really are Billy. And with that she began to slowly stroke both soles of his soft bare feet with her first two fingers. Slowly and softly at first. Up and down the sole over and over. Billy screamed and howled in laughter as his feet were extremely ticklish. OHH is my slave ticklish on his soles, poor baby you are really in for it if this is unbearable already. Billy screamed and thrashed on the floor but could not move Brandy an inch off his legs. She just continued to softly and slowly stroke his bare soles from heel to toe and back down again. Over and over for 5 straight minutes non stop. Billy was begging and pleading after only 2 minutes as he was beet faced red and having trouble getting air into his tortured lungs. At the 5 minute mark Brandy began to spider tickle his soft soles with all 4 fingers pressing the sharp finger nails harder into his sensitive skin. Billy went ballistic now. Screaming and laughing he could not stand it. Almost instantly he shouted RED LIGHT, RED LIGHT as best he could between screams. Brandy laughed and said what was that Billy boy I can’t hear you did you say please tickle me some more? Well sure I’ll be glad to tickle you some more. Billy felt like he would pass out as he struggled to gasp for air and try to again say RED LIGHT but it came out weakly and muffled between all the laughter. Tickle you harder you say Billy well if that’s what you want, sure I will tickle you harder and harder she did, now latterly scrubbing his soles with her sharp finger nails. Billy screamed and passed out after only 8 minutes of total tickle torture.

PART 2

Brandy laughed at poor Billy as he lay in his tied on the floor. If he passed out after only 8 minutes of sole scratching he was in for the ride of his life. Brandy went to the kitchen and drew out a vile of knockout sirum into a long needle. She then injected billy in the bottox just to make sure he would not wake up for a while. She then drug him over to the stairs by the ankles and slowly step by step pulled his bound body down the steep staircase. At the bottom she opened the thick metal door to the dungeon room and drug Billy in. He would see the outside world no more. With a loud thund the door was pulled shut by Brandy sealing them inside the basement dungeon.

Brandy drug Billy to the bondage chair in the center of the room and slowly strapped him down to complete immobility. Nothing but his fingers and eyelids could move. She strapped his forhead tightly against the back of the padded chair. She placed a dental gag in his mouth and ratched it open fully. She pulled out his tongue with a pair of rubber tipped plyers and clamped it in place fully extended. She rolled over an pure oxygen tank and inserted tubes into Billys nose where pure oxygen would be inhaled into his body to keep him from passing out to frequently. Brandy in her sick mind whated Billy to suffer with this so she designed a unique system for the oxygen to flow. She had kept her gym socks for the last month in a plastic air tight bag and wore most for days at a time. The bag contained about 9 pairs of thick wet stinking athletic socks from her daily workouts. Also in the bag she placed her ranucy pair of athletic trainers that she worked out in. These she had had for over 4 years and stunk to high heaven from the years of sweat buildup in them. She connected the end of the hose that came from the oxygen tank into a valve on the side of the thick plastic bag and another on the opposite side coming out of the bag. This end was then the part that was connected directly into Billys nostrils. Now not only was Billy getting pure oxygen with each breath he was also getting a super foul smell of month old stinking gym socks and shoes. YUCK! Thick padding was than placed over each eye socket and then a large thick rubber blindfold was tightly strapped around his eyes sealing the padding and his eyes into total darkness.

Billys feet were protruding from the thick wooden foot stocks at the end of the bondage chair and Brandy carefully tied back each toe to eye rings at the top of the stocks. Billys soft sensitive soles were totally immobilized in the thick stocks. Brandy left the room and Billy to eat her dinner upstairs alone. She turned off the one light in the room and sealed the door shut as she climbed the stairs.

It was hours later when Billy finally woke up. He smelled ammonia and foul stink with each breath he took. Brandy had come back down stairs and opened an ammonia capsule under his nose to revive him. Billy panicked as he tried to move any part of his body. Nothing gave an inch. He could not see, his mouth was sealed in a fully opened position and his tongue was streatched out beyond normal length and it hurt like hell. What was that foul smell that invaded his nose as he breathed. It smelled like rotten eggs and vinigar. It was musty and moldy in smell and he gagged from the nasty assult. His stomach churned as the smell kept invading his nose. He tried to scream and beg for help but all that came out was a grunt of a sound. No words could be formed just a screaming grunt.

Brandy laughed at poor Billys condition. She could tell that the sock and shoe bag of stink was causing him extreme discomfort.

She sat down at the bottom of the chair in front of his soft sensitive soles. On a table by her side she had an arsenal of tools that she intended to use on poor Billys soles over the next few hours. The most important was a bag of ammonia capsules that she would have to constantly use to revive him even with the oxygen system she had set up.

Brandy started slowly on poor Billy by using just the tip of her fingernail on her index finger to slowly trace around the entire sole of his right foot. Just lightly but with enough pressure to tickle the shit out of him. She slowly traced the entire area of his sole over and over up, down, sideways, in small circles, in x's for a full 5 minutes she tickled his right sole this way. Billy screamed and grunted in his bondage, the unrelenting madness of that one fingernail constantly stroking his sole. He felt he would go mad from the unrelenting torture but this was just his beginning.

Brandy switched to his left sole and continued to tickle torture that sole like the right. After a full 5 minutes on this sole she decided to start to lick between his toes with her tongue. She began darting the tip of her tongue in and out of the creases between each toe. This drove Billy over the edge. It felt somewhat sexual but unbelievably ticklish. This was worse then the fingernail. In and out, in and out between each and every toe crevice. Right foot then left then right again then left again.
After a few minutes of this maddness Brandy took Billy's right big toe into her mouth and began to not only suck but rake her teeth up and down on the toe as she sucked. The sensation of the teeth tickling his toe and the sexual feeling of getting it sucked drove billy mad, not only was he going insane from the tickling but he was slowly getting a hard on from the sucking on his toe.

Brandy smiled at the sight of Billy's penis slowly becoming erect. She increased the speed of the scraping of her teeth on his toe and then swithched to his left big toe. After a few minutes of this she litterly took her tongue and licked his entire sole from the heel to his toes pushing very firmly with her tongue on the sole. This felt like a wet finger tickling his sole and billy howled. Over and over Brandy used her tongue on his sole. Heel to toe, heel to toe.

After several minutes of this torture Billy was sweating profusely, his lungs were heaving but not requiring oxygen due to the tubes but his stomach felt sick from the smell assult that was constantly inflicted on him with each breath.

Brandy now reached over to the table and picked up two battery operated Sonic Toothbrushes and turned on each. The vibrating whirl of the brushes was heard by Billy and he screamed even before they touched his soles. Brandy pressed both, one on each sole directly under the toe pad of the big toe on each foot. Right where the toe creases with the ball of the foot and Billy screamed and screamed in laughter as the unbearable assult was applied to his feet. After 30 seconds he passed out.

[PART 3

Brandy broken open another capsule of ammonia under Billys nose and he quickly came back to a conscious state. Finally Brandy spoke to Billy, How did that feel Billy boy. Your soles are so sensitive aren't they. I don't know how many times you are going to pass out but we will find out. I will be able to torture you longer due to the oxygen tubes inserted into your nose. This is why your lungs don't feel like they are going to explode right now. You may be smelling somthing quite nasty as you breath in your nose. That is a little treat I had planned for you and I hope you are enjoying it. It took me a long time to prepare that bag of stink for you so you need to be thankful I took the time to do it.

Stepping up onto the sides of the chair and straddling Billy now Brandy grabbed hold of the chains hanging from the ceiling to balance herself and raised one of her athletic trainer covered feet to billys tongue. You will learn to worship my feet now Billy. By that you will learn to clean my sneakers, socks and feet when ever I demand it. I expect my shoe soles to be spotless when you are done and whenever you get the privlidge of licking my tube socked soles you are to make sure the bottoms are as clean as the tops. There is to be no brown stains of dirt or yellow stains of sweat on the soles of my socks. If whenever you clean my sock bottoms there is when you finish it will be punishment time for you. Believe me Billy you NEVER want to be punished by me. I can be very mean and do things to you that you could not even imagine so make sure you obey me and do all I tell you to do. My bare soles are also to be licked clean of any sweat, dirt and especially any sock fuzz that may get in between my toes.

Do you understand this Billy? IF so grunt once. Billy stared at her but grunted once reluntenly, he had no choice. Good said Brandy. As part of your training you have been put into a dental gag with a tongue entender clamp. This is to show you how far I expect your tongue to be out when you clean and worship my feet, socks and shoes. I know it hurts like hell and you cannot close you mouth but you need to be trained properly.

Now I am going to rub the bottom of my sneakers over your fully extended tongue to show you how you are to properly clean them. With that Brandy Placed her sneaker sole heel right on billys tongue and slowly drug the sole downward until her toe tip was reached. This process was repeated 4 more times on the right sole before it was done 5 times on the left sole.
Now Billy when you are not gagged in this position I expect you to clean my shoes for 15 minutes total. Licking the entire soles and sides over and over before you can even expect to be finished. If you need more time to clean them that is permitted but you are to never do it in LESS then 15 minutes.

With that Brandy took off her right sneaker. I should say peeled off her right sneaker because it litterly poped with suction when it was removed it was sealed so tightly to her foot. Her socks were extremely damp and sweaty and litterly sealed itself to the shoe. Brandy placed the open end of her sneaker over Billys mouth and nose and told him what he was now smelling was the inside of her shoe. Billy grunted as more foul smells invaded his lungs and nostrials. God this girl had stinky feet he thought.

I know you cannot see them now due to your blindfold but you will sometimes be told to clean the insoles of my shoes also. This will require to pull out the insole from my sneaker and lick it clean just like my soles, socks and shoes. With that she pulled off the shoe and pulled out the stinking moist insole from the shoe. This is what my insole tastes like Billy. And Brandy laid the soft insile directly on the tip of his tongue and drug it down until the top of the insole was reached. Once again she did this 4 times to give him a good taste of her feet sweat.

Billy grunted and gagged as the insole was rubbed over his tongue he had never in his life tasted anything so foul. Brandy just smiled and taunted him. Does that taste good Billy, I know you like it. You better because you will be doing this daily from now on.

After Brandy had rubbed the insole 5 times over Billy fully extended tongue she stood up again and pressed her right socked sole directly over his mouth and nose. Now Billy you will get the privlidge of worshipping my sweaty tube socked feet. Billy felt damp moist cotton press against her mouth and nose. Not only was it saturated with foot sweat but it also stunk as bad as her shoes did. Did this girl never wash her feet or what. GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD what a smell.

Brandy then pressed the heel end of her socked sole to his tongue and started the slow process of rubbing the entire sole bottom over his tongue. This she did a full 10 times with the right foot. Taunting Billy as she did it. How does my sweaty socked soles taste Billy. I workout everyday and wear the same pair of white tube socks 2 or 3 days in a row. I might never have to take them off now since you will be tongue bathing them daily. You cannot see the bottoms now Billy but the heel area and the ball of the foot have dirty stains on them. I know you cannot properly clean them in the position you are in but they will be expected to be cleaned to a spotless white tomorrow when you do this on your own. Yes I will have these on tomorrow Billy for your licking pleasure.

Brandy took off her left sneaker and greatfully did not make him lick the insole but just drug her socked sole 10 times over his tongue. After the 10th wipe she told billy that he was expected to tongue bath her socked soles a minimum of 30 minutes each day or until they were totally clean on the bottoms. God Billy thought licking those nasty socked soles for 30 minutes each day, it was not something he looked forward to. And remember Billy the soles are to be spotless and white when you are done or it will be punishment for you. God help you if I run around in just my socks one day and get them really dirty.

Brandy sat down on the side of the chair and peeled off her knee high white tube socks. She turned each inside out and placed them inside one of her nasty smelling sneakers. She than made billy lick her bare soles 20 times each and told him that in the future these bare soles are to be worshipped a minimum of 30 minutes also each day and were to be spotless with no sock fuzz or dirt on them.

If you lost track Billy you are required each and every day from now on to lick my shoes, socks and feet a mimimum of 1 hour and 15 minutes each day or until each is spotlessly clean. IF I decide to add the insole cleaning it will be longer. Your tongue will get stronger as the days go by and this will not be the only use that your slave tongue will be used for.

For now I will let you rest till morning Billy. I have a treat for your sleepytime session. With that she pulled the shoe strings out of both of her sneakers. The placed the open end of the sneaker containing the two turned inside out tube socks inside it over his mouth and nose and with the shoe strings tied the top and bottom of the shoe around his face securing the shoe opening over Billys mouth and nose. No you will breath my feet all night, breath the bag of stink all night and I am sure that the inside portions of my stinking sweat socks are pressing against your streatched out tongue right now so you can also taste my foot sweat all night.

Good night Billy and with that Brandy turned off the light and left Billy in his tight bondage, blindfolded and litterly sock gagged for the evening

PART 4

In the morning Brandy returned. She just had came back from a 4 mile jog in 90 degree hot humidity and was dreanched in sweat. She had a bowl of oatmal in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. After opening the thick cell door she switched on the light and saw poor Billy still as she left him.

Billy heard the door open but did not see the light go on since he had on the thick eye pads and blindfold. His body hurt like hell from the tight bondage and his arms and legs felt dead from being strapped down tightly. The night went by slowly as he had to breath only through his nose due to the tube sock stuffed against his mouth inside the nasty athletic sneaker. The air if it was not foul enough coming from the oxygen tank filtered through the bag of filthy socks was now also enhanced with the inside of Brandys sneaker and sweaty tube socks. On top of that he had to taste the inside of those nasty socks as they were turned inside out and pressed against his tongue the entire night. His mouth was dry from all the saliva being absorbed in the thick stinking cotton filling his mouth.

Brandy untied the strings on the sneaker that encased his nose and mouth and pulled off the shoe and socks. She then unclamped Billys tongue from the dental gag and turned the ratched down so the gag would come out of his mouth.

Billy coughed and gagged as his tongue was finally released from the clamp after over 12 hours of being streatched fully. His jaws ached like hell from being held open so long and it was an effort just to close his mouth.

I bet you thirsty Billy boy arent you. Billy could not even talk his mouth was so dry so he just grunted.

Will I have some water for you to drink. But I certainly dont want you to have unflavored water to drink now do we Billy. You need some flavor in your drink. With that she sat down and pulled off the jogging sneaker from her foot and peeled the drenched 4 mile jog tube sock that encased her foot. Turning it inside out she told Billy to open his mouth if he wanted to drink. Billy eagerly complied and when he did Brandy placed to toe end of the tube sock in the top of his mouth. She then opened the bottle of water and holding the top of the open end of the sock in one hand and the bottle in the other hand she began to pour water slowly into the sock which made it dribble down the length of the sweaty sock and pool in the toe end. She told billy that he had to suck the water out of the toe end of her sock if he wanted to drink. YUCK!

As much as Billy did not want to do it he started to suck the toe end to get water his body craved. Brandy poured so slowly that he had to suck hard to get some water and sweat from the thick sock. What he got tasted extremely foul and nasty. He started to cry as he hated this.

Oh don't cry Billy you will get use to the taste. After a few days you will begin to like my foot sweat flavored water. The process took about 10 minutes as Brandy slowly poured the water down the filthy sock and Billy drank.

When he was done Brandy pulled the tube sock out of his mouth and told Billy he was to thank her for the treat. Do it properly Brandy said or else.

Billy With great effort was able to speak and said "Thank You so very much for allowing me to drink water from your gym socks. I humblely thank you.

That will do Brandy said but you need to be more sincere in the future or it will be punishments for you. As if anticipating what Billy was thinking Brandy said, yes that is right Billy I said punishments. Things could get a lot worse for you then they are now so behave or you will find out what real discomfort is.

Are you hungry little Billy? Brandy asked! Billy said yes mame. Well then I have a nice bowl of oatmeal for you to dine on. To give you practice on how to properly worship my feet you will lick the entire bowl off the soles of my sweaty feet. With that Brandy straddled Billy on the chair and placed the bowl of oatmeal by his head. She dipped her bare sole into the bowl and then placed it in front of Billys mouth. Open you mouth and begin to lick my sole Billy and receive your breakfast. Eagerly Billy licked and licked the sweaty foot covered in oatmeal. It tasted foul but he was so hungry he would have eaten anything. The process was repeated until half the bowl was eaten then Brandy lifted her other foot up and removed her sneaker. She left her sweaty tube sock on this sole and dipped it once again into the oatmeal. She placed the socked sole at billys mouth and commanded him to once again lick. AAAAAAAHHHHH God Billy thought as he licked the oatmealed sock. If it was not bad enough on her bare foot now he had to endure her filthy sock also.

Billy ate this portion much slower as the taste was aweful. Get use to this Billy as you will drink and eat all your meals from now on in this fashion. Hope you enjoyed. But enough of my soles lets get down to yours now and see how spunky you are after a good hearty breakfast. With that Brandy placed a stool at Billys feet and began to scrub the bottoms of his soles with a plastic tipped hair brush. Up and down, left to right and in circular motions. Brandy had no mercy as she scrubbed and scrubbed his soles. Billy laughed and screamed at the torture. If it were not for the oxygen strapped to his nose he would have passed out already but it kept him going prolonging his hell.

Scrub a dub dub, Brandy chanted as she tickled and tickled his poor helpless feet. After 30 minutes of non stop brush scrubing she stopped to let Billy rest. Billys face was beet red and he was sucking in air through his nose as fast as he could. When would this end Billy thought I can't take this much more and I need to move I have been in this position for almost 14 hours now.

PART 5

Billy was aching to move and had to pee very badly due to just drinking water and not having gone all night. He could hold out no longer an shouted out. Please Brandy let me loose to pee I have to go so badly.

Brandy's face froze in a very mean and stern stare. She walked over to Billy and slapped him hard across the cheeks. I told you that you do not under any circumstances speak unless I tell you to. If you have to go to the bathroom then you just go right where you are. There is no Bathroom here just a drain in the floor. You do your business and that is it. Since you have not yet learned to obey me you will not be punished for your outburst. With that Billy let loose a stream of pee from his semi hard cock. He peed and peed until his bladder was empty. You also did not let me finish as I was about to say that while you go right where you are you only go IF I GIVE YOU PERMISSION. I did not and you just went. That is another infraction and I believe you are going to need some serious punishment little man.

Billy was in terror now as he thought he had already gone through hell and now Brandy was going to seriously punish him. God how much worse can it get he thought.

First off since you cannot seem to keep your mouth shut lets plug up that hole. Brandy went over to the Thick plastic bag of stink and removed a pair of her well soiled thick athletic ankle socks that when new were white. Now the soles of these were litterly brown and black from stains and unwashing and were still damp from being used weeks ago. They were probably moldy by now just sitting there damp and filthy. Brandy untied the blindfold and removed the eye patches from Billys eyes so he could see what was about to go into his mouth.

Blinking and squinting from the light that hurt his eyes Billy could not believe what was being held up in front of his face. A pair of very filthy white Nike Athletic Ankle socks that looked like they had been worn for weeks. The soles were almost completely black from walking with no shoes on and they stunk to high heaven.

Since you cannot keep your mouth shut I will shut it for you. Open wide Billy Boy and suck on these tasty treats. Lori grabbed the sides of Billys cheeks with one hand and held the filthy socks in front of his mouth. Billy kept his mouth closed as he could not imagine what this was going to taste like.
OPEN NOW BILLY or so help me you will be punished so bad you may never recover.
As much as Billy did not want to he opened his mouth wide.

Now Stick out your tongue Billy ALL THE WAY. Billy did as he was told. Brandy put the sole side of the filthy socks directly on Billys tongue and pushed his tongue and the socks into his mouth stuffing the tops in against his cheeks. Close your mouth now Billy and keep it closed or else.
Billy closed his mouth on the filthy rags and moaned as the taste was unbelievable. What the hell did this girl walk in. Gritty, nasty, dirt mixed with foot sweat and toe jam. AAAAAAHHHHHYUCK. Billy wanted to vomit.
Brandy went to a cupboard and retreived a roll of duct tape and wrapped a layer around Billys head covering his mouth. She wrapped a layer of tape around his head 4 times tightly securing the socks in his mouth. There was no way to loosen the tape or spit out the socks.

Now Brandy said that is part 1 of your talking punishment.
For your peeing without permission punishment we will deal directly with the offending body part. With that Brandy opened a closet door and wheeled out a cart that had a large piece of equipment on it with many dials and wires attached to it. The cart was placed beside the bondage chair and Brandy started showing Billy some of the equipment.

This piece of equipment Billy is what I like to call the deep fryer. It will convert ordinary wall electricty into a regulated charge that I can send down any or all of many wire that I am going to attach directly to your naughty penis and balls. The connections can be done with these electrode pads and vasaline but for you we will use the alligator clamps to attach each connection. Brandy held one of the alligator clamps up for billy to see and they were spring loaded and the teeth looked very sharp and painful.

This here is what I call the main piece of the DEEP fryer. Brandy held a long 8 inch flexible wire tube in front of Billys face. The bottom of the tube was rounded and the top ended in a metal helmet shape with a metal clamp piece that came off the helmet and want back down one side about an inch and ended in a round metal ball. The helmet had two prongs on the very top where wires could be connected to the box on the table.

I am sure you already know what this is used for Billy. This tube will be inserted into your piss hole and pushed in until all 8 inches of the tube are in you. Since you have such a small dick the bottom will go up into your bladder. The metal helmet will fit directly over your cock head when fully inserted and the clamp will hold it in place by pushing against your fulmer gland ( The soft sensitive under side of the penis head). The round metal ball will help you learn your lesson on this very sensitive area of your penis.

Billy was in shock from the sight of the equipment and the descriptions of what was about to be done to him. He started to panic and jerked and screamed into the filthy gag. Brandy just smiled and said silly boy you are going no where. I intend to litterly fry your cock and balls for your trangressions.

Don't think that you will be able to pass out on me to get out of the pain, oh no Billy you are going to enjoy every jolt of this fun. Going over to another cabined Brandy took out a long syringe and a bottle of some cloudy colored liquid. She drew out a large dose of the liquid and rose the bondage chair up off the floor with a push of a foot pedal. The chair rose litterly up to Brandys shoulders from a hydrolic lift system. She then inserted the needle directly into Billys testical sack and shot in the entire dose directly into his sack. Billy screamed as the needle pearced his sack and felt a warm liquid fill his testicles.

What I have given you Billy is a combination Nerve enhancer and Adrenaline booster. This will not only increase the sensitivity of your cock and balls by about 10 times there normal state but also give your system a boost of energy to be able to sustain the torment you are about to go through.

Think about it Billy those little flicks of the riding crop I gave you on your penis head earlier when you arrived would now hurt 10 times as much.

Billy felt nausiated as he remembered how much the snap of the leather crop head felt like when it made contact with his penis. He screamed in pain. If that were multipled times 10 God knows what he would have to endure.

Brandy gathered up 4 of the alligator clamp wire leads and started to clamp them on to Billys ball sack. One was clamped on the base of his balls on the skin behind the balls in that sensitive area of skin between the penis and anus. The next two were clamped to each testicle and the final one was clamped at the base of the penis shaft. The clamps bitting into his super sensitive skin made Billy scream and scream. His face beet red and sweating profusely.

Oh this is going to be so much fun Billy you are going to love it, Brandy chimed. Billy thought she had gone mad. Now lets get that piss tube lubed up so I can insert your deep fryer into you.

With that Brandy went to the closet and pulled on a pair of rubber gloves, took out a long round tipped industrial streanth vibrator and a tube of ICY HOT DEEP HEATING RUB. Now if you have ever used Icy hot before you know it goes on very cool and feels fine for a few minutes but after a while it will turn a firey heat that will burn for 30 minutes or so.

Brandy did not show Billy the ICY HOT tube and liberally spread a large amount into her right gloved hand. Lowering the chair slightly to get a good position Brandy grapped hold of billys shaft with her right hand and began to slowly and gingerly stroke him to a firm hard on. She continued to mastibate him up and down increasing the pressure of her grip each time. Taking the vibrator in her left hand she turned it on high and placed the small roung nubbed ball directly over billys piss slit and started to rub in a circular motion. Round and round with the vibrator and up and down with the gloved hand.

Billy was in heaven after all this torture he was getting a milking. His cock was so sensitive he could not contain himself. He moaned and moaned and within 30 seconds had spirted out a stream of semen that almost hit the roof. Brandy did not stop the motions with Billys climax but continued to apply the vibrator to his head and stroke his shaft with her gloved hand. Billy's cock now was supersensitive from cumming and even more sensitive because of the nerve enhancer. The vibrator not only stimulated it tickled and tormented as it touched and vibrated his head.
Billy screamed as the torment continued after his climas it just kept going on and on. After only another 20 seconds billy shot his second load and quickly after that his 3rd and final shot of semen came dribbling out. I less then 2 minutes Billy had had 3 intense orgasms and was now litterly semen drained.

AFter the 3rd orgasm Brandy quickly stopped the stroking and vibrating and grapped the deep fryer and inserted the tube into his rock hard shaft. The tube slipped in easily due to the lubracated uthera. She pushed it all the way down and clamped the ball down against his soft underside. She quickly attached the two lead wires plugged in the box to the wall out let and turned it on. A wicked humm filled the room as the machine converted the electricty into voltage. With out even a warning Brandy turned on the deep fryer circuit and turned the dial on the machine to 1/4 strength and a shot of electricty shot out and down into Billys raw piss hole, around the tip of his penis and against his soft underside all at once.

Billy nearly jumped off the bondage chair as his entire body jerked at the charge that was not being sent to his sensitive cock. The semen that was in his tube and dribbling down his shaft was litterly bubbling from the heat of the charge. A muffled SCREAM emmited from Billy as the current was sent down to his penis.

BRANDY KEPT THE CURRENT ON a full 15 seconds before she finally relented and turned the dial down to zero. Billys body slumped in the chair and his breathing was fast and labored. His cock and balls were still jumping involuntairly and the semen was smoking. As quickly as she stopped Brandy turned the dial back on again this time going to 40% power and Billys SCREAMS INCREASED. The veins in his forhead and neck were protruding as the current tortured his tender penis 15 seconds later Brandy relented and turned the dial back to zero.

Billy sat and jerked a few seconds after it stopped still Screaming and trying to beg beneath the layers of duck tape and filthy gym socks. And God now what he began to feel his shaft start to not only burn from the electricty but from the ointment that was deeply rubbed into his shaft. A slow constant increasing in strength burning sensation was now occuring on his shaft as the ICY HOT was now getting hot. Billy SCREAMED AND SCREAMED as the ointment burned his super sensitive cock shaft.

God would this ever end. Brandy once again cranked up the knob this time to 60% and Billy almost passed out he screamed until her heard BUZZING IN HIS HEAD, a loud BUZZING BUZZING what was that.

Billy woke up from a deep nightmare, his sheets were drenches with sweat and his alarm clock BUZZED that it was 6 AM and time to get up. He looked under the sheets but yes his cock was still there unharmed. Was this just a dream? He swung his feet over the bed and stood up. As he walked by his computer he noticed that the symbol for mail was blinking on his machine. He opened his emails and there it was.

A lady by the name of Brandy had answered his online dating service email and wanted to know if he wanted to go out, she said they shared the same kinky interests!!!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!!!!

Thats all folks, till next time, keep your peckers wrapped and your mouths shut. LOVE LORI :)

Last edited:
Great start!

It`s wonderful to see you writing again. I`m anxiously awaiting future chapters!

wow, where is the second part. I can´t wait what she have in planing for torture him very cruel and merciless.

Bring on part 2 ASAP. Lori, your stories are always excellent. They are the perfect balance of making the guy reading it wish and not wish that were him at the same time.

PArt 2 is printed and part 3 is coming soon. Hope you are enjoying and dont forget to add ideas for future chapters or stories

Lori

WOW!!!! I'm sure glad my wife doesn't know about this site or such stories even exist, otherwise I'd be in trouble...great story, btw!

Perhaps Brandy can use either the ends of her hair or all of it, flipping it behind her and over both of his feet and shaking her head left to right, up and down?

I do miss your writings Milagros. I started writing because of your creative and imaginative works. It is a shame you no longer provide any free works anymore. Oh well I guess we all have to eat. LOL

Lori

Lori..........thank you so much for sharing...I echo everyone's thoughts...please share chapter 4 as soon as you can...this is really good stuff.

Part 4 was wonderful! I especially like that all of his meals will be licked off the soles of her sweaty feet. :feets:

where is the next part, what will happend to him, please post it, thanks

keep your pants on Smell, I just posted the final chapter. Hope you enjoy.

LORI:angel:

I would have to at least answer the email...how could you not....AWESOME story Lori!!!

Thanks for the kind comments as I said before I take after your writing skills

Lori:toast:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back