• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rook's Media: Clip Store Construction!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone...

Figured I'd post a little thread within the c4s discussion portion of the forum, regarding my current renovation!

I'm actually remastering every clip that I've posted in my store thus far. Also, making the file sizes smaller, while maintaining their original quality!

Figured I'd do this early in my store's existence...

I truly appreciate everyone's patience!

**If you log on to the site...you'll see that during this process... every remastered clip will have a message written in yellow, regarding the initial release, and the date of the clips' reposting! **

Rook's Media reopened on 5/12/09...and I have every intention of posting a new clip preview on 5/12/2059!!! The 50-year anniversary :)

Hmmm...28 now. 78 then. Yeah...we can make this happen!

Thanks again everyone... :community:

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
Hm. Supposing you bought a clip before it was remastered, then what? Will you send that person the remastered version? Or are they just out of luck?

Etc.

Hm. Supposing you bought a clip before it was remastered, then what? Will you send that person the remastered version? Or are they just out of luck?

Etc.

Hey ElFewja...

The only added differences are:

The clips now have watermarks (due to constant piracy), and they are smaller in size...

If you bought a clip prior to the construction, it was simply a larger size (in MB), and was without a Rook's Media watermark. Same quality...

I'll send ya a PM, just in-case ya don't make it back to this thread.

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hey,

Thanks for the response. I completely misunderstood, and was under the impression that the overall video quality was now higher, which it probably is since it's the same quality and the file size is lower, but I think you get what I meant.

Again yeah, thanks for taking the time out to respond~

Etc.

Hey,

Thanks for the response. I completely misunderstood, and was under the impression that the overall video quality was now higher, which it probably is since it's the same quality and the file size is lower, but I think you get what I meant.

Again yeah, thanks for taking the time out to respond~

Etc.

No prob man!

Cheers my friend,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back