• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tanned & Tickled m/f

JustPeechy

TMF Regular
This is some thoughts I have had while in the tanning booth myself.

Sara had been tanning for a couple years at Tan Haven. The attendants were nice, the place was clean and the prices reasonable. This Monday was like no other, she normally tanned twice a week and today was "Me day". Judging from the empty parking lot, there were no other customers yet. Good, she thought, a chance to talk with her friend a bit. Hey Doug, how are you, she smiled as she swung open the door and went inside. Doug had signed her up on the very first visit and they had become pretty close. They teased back and forth and had discussed plenty of topics. Doug had even talked a couple times about his tickling interests. She'd always tell him he didn’t have the nerve to go through with it and she was actually pretty close on the money. She had to admit, the idea of being tickled intrigued her, but she had not been tickled for years. And Sara really thought Doug was sweet and was going to ask him out to lunch so they could talk more, but between work and hobbies, well, you know how it is, it was just never the right time. Sara baby, how’s my favorite cutie, he sang, Doug’s normal greeting. She grinned and said, awesome as always! Doug eyed up today's outfit, an army green halter tank top and blue jean striped short shorts with brown leather slip-on sandals, which complimented her tanned skin. Adorable, he thought. She is absolutely adorable. They made small talk while he set the timing on her booth. She told him about her day so far and that she was meeting a friend later for a drink. Sara, why do you tease me coming in here all cute like this? All I can think about is how much fun I could have with just a few minutes of your time. He winked at her and Sara stuck out her tongue teasing him. Doug, you know I am sooo busy in the summer, let’s just wait until fall, and we will definitely get together for some play time. Oh, and can you order my Smile accelerator lotion, she asked. I have enough for a couple more sessions. Doug thought, hmmm, I can get more than a smile from you.

Sara went into the tanning room, stripped down to nothing and put the Smile lotion all over her body, starting with the tops of her feet, her legs, front to back, and worked her way up to finish with her arms and neck. The lotion smelled like coconut, and reminded her of the beach and playing volleyball in the sand.

Mmm, she thought, 12 minutes in the stand-up booth. The booth is about 7.5 feet tall, round, with tanning bulbs all the way around, from foot to head level. There is enough room to turn and stand comfortably. From the outside it looks like something out of Star Trek.

Tanning always left her re-energized, relaxed, and, of course, tan. She turned the music up full blast, to drown out the sounds of the salon and was thrilled to find her favorite song playing. Bandanna covering her shoulder length hair, Sara put on the protective eye goggles and placed her hands overhead in the thick straps to hold on, so she would tan everywhere, including the under arms. She started singing along and was really getting into it, when all power suddenly went out and the music stopped. Taking off the eye goggles, she found nothing but blackness all around her. The tanning booth lights were out, the music gone and she heard nothing outside the booth. Hellooo? Doug???? She called to apparently deaf ears. She figured he must have gone to the circuit box to check things out. Sara waited, wondering if she should just get dressed.

Sara never heard anything to make her worry and since the power had gone out once before, she decided to wait just a bit longer. She put the eye goggles back on and put her hands back up in the straps, expecting the booth to start running again.

The tanning booth has one large fan overhead and fans along the bottom sides, to make sure the air circulates and it doesn’t get too steamy inside.

She never saw the rope sliding down through the fan slots overhead. Doug quickly placed the pre-made knots around her wrists and secured the rope expertly but gently in place. What the f? said Sara and looked up to just barely make out Doug's silhouette illuminated by minimal lighting. He was looking down at her through the fan blades. How did you... and what the hell are you doing? She asked as she started trying to get her arms loose. Then she started giggling and said, oh, I get it. Come on, you know you can’t go through with this! Doug disappeared and she heard some movement out of the booth. Well she had locked the door, so he'd give in soon. Still, a little funk went through her stomach as she anticipated his next move. She heard the room door open and then the door to the tan booth opened. Still wearing the goggles, she couldn't see other than through the 2 small dot holes in the middle of each eye. She scanned around trying to see anything, but the dark was still blinding and the holes just didn’t offer enough room to see much. Hi Sara, he said. From his voice, she knew Doug was now right in front of her. You see me naked, you shit you! Come on, this is not fair! She figured she could guilt him into chickening out and he would apologize profusely afterwards. Actually, I can’t see that much….did you know the power went out? He said teasingly to her.

Doug stood for a moment and almost changing his mind. No, he quickly decided. He had thought this through, they had talked about it, and she had been promising him for over a year. Doug poked at Sara’s trim belly. Ah, see? She said, not ticklish. Now let me go please. Doug's fingernail began drawing an outline around her belly button, an innie, pierced with a simple tiny silver hoop. Nice, he told her. At first, his touch was slightly annoying but it quickly turned into tickling. She busted out a few loud laughs. Doug smiled, obviously pleased with her response and sped up the tracing, stopping in her belly button a few times, wiggling one finger inside and then waiting for more laughter. Sara winced a bit and began jumping around, trying to get away. Please don’t make me tie up your ankles too, Sara, let's just see what happens, ok? She nodded and tried to stand still but the circles he made around her belly button got larger and had a lighter touch. She couldn’t hold in the giggles, snorting, she began a long string of laughter, stopping to catch her breath afterwards. It felt like tiny spiders were crawling on her and she wanted to scream. His fingers moved to her sides, all over her ribs and back to her belly button. Sara stood and stamped her feet in an effort to regain her composure. He stopped. Thank you, she told him, now let me go. I guess I am more ticklish than I remember. Doug? Now where are you?

Sara waited. She felt a very light touch along the outline of her armpit. It sent a shiver through her and she tried moving away. Doug wrapped his left arm around her waist and continued tickling with his right. He was using something, a soft bristle brush, she thought, making her laugh incessantly. Her giggles got louder and again she found herself trying to catch her breath. Tears began welling up in both eyes, then streamed down her face. Dougggggg, was all she could get out and the laughter continued. Whatever he was using tickled way more than his finger's touch. He raked back and forth, stopping for a second and then got right back to it. Sara's body temp raised and she could feel herself start to perspire a bit. Are you finding yourself thirsty for a pina colada too? He teased. The scent of her lotion had heated up and was wafting from her skin. Doug let her go and she felt his fingers sliding on the backs of her knees. Her legs almost crumpled as she giggled again. It was exciting her, the fact that she couldn’t see him, that she didn’t know what he was tickling her with, or where he would attack next. She had not expected herself to respond as she did and smiled when he would stop tickling and she anticipated his next move.

Then she felt his breath on her ear. He traced the outside of her earlobe with his fingernail, as she giggled in rapid succession. Then it wasn't his finger anymore, it was soft, a feather? she thought, wrinkling her face, and then laughed some more.

The insides of the ankles were next. This did not disappoint him either, as Sara once again started her loud hehehes. This was definitely not fingers, and it wasn't the brushy thing either....Omigod it must be a battery operated toothbrush. At first he used it without power, just brushing downwards. Then he turned the thing on. Squeals and shrieks could be heard throughout the empty salon. Doug laughed along with her, the reactions were just what he expected from Sara. He traced the bone of her ankle and then ran the toothbrush across her left foot. It was like tiny electric shove waves attacking. The giggles and snickers exploded from Sara nonstop at first, until she had to catch her breath for a second, and then they started right up again. Oh please please please not my feet, she said, knowing full well how ticklish her toes were. You're just adding fuel to the fire Sara, Doug told her, and feverishly tested every inch of the top of her foot. Noooooooo, Sara pouted on deaf ears. He stopped before testing in between her toes with his fingers first. Sara felt her insides melting as the laughter started up again. Bittersweet ecstasy, she thought, torture, yet thrilling. Exciting, arousing, oh crap, he is not stopping! Her thought pattern gone, she just kept on laughing. The right foot proved to be just as ticklish. Doug traced the sole of her foot, starting at the heel, and working up to just under the toes. Sara tried curling them down to protect herself but since the heel was just as ticklish he just went backwards this time, and she let loose again. He worked on her feet until she just could not breathe anymore. Gentleman that he was, Doug stopped.

Teary, sweaty, snorting, oh what a picture I must make, she told Doug when he stopped his teasing torture and she caught her breath. Actually you look pretty hot right now, believe it or not. I love your reaction, I could go on for hours.....He told her with a smile. Sara's eyes got wide under the goggles and the elastic let loose just enough from one side. The goggles came off of her eyes. Her eyes adjusted to the lighting and she could finally see her captor and friend. I don’t think I could last for hours, Sara admitted to him.

And what did you think? He asked her as he gently wiped down her face with a wet cloth. She told him the thoughts she had while he tickled her and what a turn on she found it to be. He grinned, oh, is that where this was going, he asked. Not that I mind, and, while I have you here, I thought it would be fun to go out sometime, he said, that is, if you are still talking to me after today. Sara told him, Doug, you just knocked my socks off, so to speak. Of course I would go out with you! But only if we can do this again, and next time I want to see your face while you tickle me. Oh I promise we can do this again, Doug nodded his response.

He left her in the booth, crawled back overhead to release her arms and then started the power back up. Sara finished her tanning session, thinking it would never be the same in here again. She grinned the entire time and kept looking up into the fan and would start laughing to herself. Afterwards, she got dressed and headed out to the front desk. So, same time next Monday? Doug asked. Sara hesitated for just a second before she said, I insist!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back