• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Foot tickle on Big Brother 3...

Tezrik

Don't know if anyone else caught this. If you know the premise 5 men and 5 women are holed up in a house doing a real world/survivor thing. In any event, during tonight's episode one of the girls was playing with the feet of one of the guys... some sort of foot massage or something. She was clearly testing for ticklishness & probing for spots, asking questions about what tickled and what didn't!

Forgive me for not knowing the names & details, but I don't usually watch the show. My wife does, and I happened to be in the right place at the right time! Maybe someone else can fill in the details...

--Tez

D'oh!! D'oh!! D'oh!!

** banging head continously against wall **

I completely forgot to watch that show!!! Son of a -------!!!!!!!

* slams head into keyboard, resulting in the following keys pressed *

ihfgssdkgjhskdhsjfhsihfhdfsjfghsidhfsfshdsdfssjhhw

I saw this also. Chiara was tickling Jason's foot, and he was grinning, but not laughing. She remarked that he was slightly ticklish, and he said that it felt good. The scene was quite brief, unfortunately.

Next episode is scheduled for tonight (Sat. July 13) on CBS. Will set the VCR just in case of more.

PS There are 6 men and 6 women in the house to start with.

Australian Big Brother 3

On the very last episode of Aus BB, the two final housemates (a male and a female, but I forgot their names 'cos I never watched the show :rolleyes: ) are painting eachother's feet, obviously so they can paint their footprints on the floor. The girl asks him to paint her foot first, but she is sooo ticklish and, well you can guess what happens next :D

More BB tickling

If you watched it last night(the 27th) you saw the foot tickle scene between Jason and Chiara. If not, well they were laying in a hammock so their feet were next to the others head, and Chiara was playing with Jason's feet at first, but then right near the end of it you saw Jason holding one of her feet and rubbing his finger across it. Just thought I'd add that. Oh also when Amy heard that Tonya was gone, she said she was tickled pink.

Also watched July 27. Jason did describe what Chiara was doing as "playing with my feet" rather than as tickling; neither of them was laughing out loud, but they rubbed each others feet for some time in the hammock in that very interesting position.

They are both still in the house, and Chiara is fascinated by the fact that Jason is a virgin, so maybe we will see more of this.

I think Chiara is one of us...and let me explain. After the first incident with Jason the next episode she is sitting straddling Marcelus while he's confessing to being gay. On the episode Thursday or saturday this past week they did some flashback stuff and during that scene I *heard* him laugh...then turned around too late (was chaning baby's diaper!) Doesn't she just have that look in her eye?!?!

And slightly OT: Which one of us wouldn't kill to be in the house with all those barefeet wandering around!!! Plus the women left are all so darn playful (at least from what they are showing) that tickling should be an all he time occurance!

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
[most deleted]

And slightly OT: Which one of us wouldn't kill to be in the house with all those barefeet wandering around!!! Plus the women left are all so darn playful ...
~ toyou

Amen to that! The best thing about BB is that most of the women walk around barefoot most of the time. Best to just tape it, and fast forward through the boring parts and commercials.

And not just for the foot fan. There are belly shirts, bikinis...no one where a shirt with sleeves...and the guys (other than Jerry) aren't bad eye candy for the lady folk either.

I'd love it if they came out with a DVD set like they do for the HBO shows and have all kinds of behind the scene footage (no pun intended). Maybe we'd get a tickling nugget thrown in occasionally!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back