• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allow me to introduce myself...

Deborah

As you can see, my name is Deborah, though i prefer Deb. I am a 42 year old recent divorcee' and mother of two very beautiful grown children. I currently reside in Chicago(exact location to remain a mystery, for now), but that will soon change.

I realize all too well that i may come across as being a bit "stuffy", however, having been married to a very prominent surgeon for just under 20 years, i was expected to carry myself in a certain manner. I am working on that now as i have never been comfortable with pretention. Although i will always conduct myself as a lady should, don't take that as a sign of submission. I can be quite dominant. After all, i AM a mother. lol

Which brings me to my favorite subject...tickling. I am a ler as i am just not ticklish myself(people have tried, yes), and i seem to have a special place in my heart for very ticklish husky or chunky men. I believe that may be a result of the time i spent with my first love. He was very ticklish, had a stocky build, and loved to be bound. Alas, i should have listened to my heart instead of my father.

Lastly, i have popped into the chat from time to time and i enjoy meeting members and socializing, however i am new to computers and haven't typed since college. Also, i can only handle one private chat window at a time. Please bear with me as i am trying to improve. I'd really love to meet everyone on this wonderful site.

I suppose i have bored everyone to tears with this post so i think it's prudent to stop. I wish everyone happy tickling and i look forward to making some friends.

Be well,

Deb

Hi Deb! Welcome! Even when i'm used to the computer and typing, i still cant manage more than one chat at a time :D
Hope you'll have a great time here!

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will make many friends here...

Well hey there Deb, I hope you find all you are looking for on the forum. Welcome. :)

thank you....

for being so supportive. that's something i am not accustomed to. thanks so much for the warm welcome!

it is a truly amazing site.

Was a pleasure to meet you in the Chat Deborah and thank you for sharing so much about yourself here.

Welcome to the TMF, Deb, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

It's always great when a new woman 'ler becomes a member. F/m tickling is my favorite. :couch:

Welcome darlin and have fun postin :) And I'm sure you've got a weak spot somewhere, just needs the right person to find it :D

Always nice to meet a fellow midwesterner. And we share the same name - spelling and nick preferences :)

Welcome Deborah! You will find a lot of great information and like-minded Ticklephiles here.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back