• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polyphylon Girls - Chapter 3 - The Laboratory (Robot/f nylons all over)

Mandrake

TMF Expert
Chapter 3 – The Laboratory

“Thank you for taking over responsibilities, sis,” Tamara said to her sister Kenya as she collapsed on the couch with a beer in hand, “After what happened today at cheerleading practice I don’t think Christy and I and I could have handled running the party.”

“No problem, Tam, Just relax and enjoy the party.” Christy and Tamara’s Friday night parties were becoming a monthly ritual that had started when they moved off campus with Tamara’s sister. Although Tamara and Christy were both twenty one now, they were serving alcohol at their parties long before then, when they first got their fake ids. This made them particularly popular with the rest of the student body, but not with Niesa, who had often threatened to kick them off the cheerleading team. Niesa never made good on her threats though, and Tamara and Christy knew it, so they continued throwing their parties.

“Was I the only not able to get my pantyhose off?” Luvia asked as he nervously rubbed her thighs clad in jeans. She, Amanda and Vanessa were invited to the party after the incident at cheerleading practice. All of the cheerleaders sitting in the living room were wearing long pants to cover their pantyhose.

“Not me,” Amanda said pointing to her feet. Beneath her black trousers she was wearing black mary janes that looked too large for her feet. Her ultra sheer black pantyhose feet were partially visible in her loose shoes. Whenever she moved her feet her heels slipped out a bit, so she kept her feet firmly on the floor. “I should have worn sneakers like you guys, my shoes just won’t stay on my feet with these pantyhose even with them strapped on.”

“My sneakers don’t feel tight at all. In fact they feel even looser than they did before,” Vanessa said looking down at her shoes. “I really don’t like these pantyhose.”

“I don’t know I’m starting to really like them,” Christy said entering the room from her bedroom. She had just changed into a sexy black dress that showed off her large beautiful breasts and her long sexy legs. Her sexy black high heels were quite loose and large for her slippery stocking feet. “They’re really quite slimming. I was never able to fit into this dress comfortably before.”

Christy’s appearance was immediately drawing looks from all of the guys in the room. She immediately approached a few good looking football players that had just entered from the backyard and began flirting.

“So I heard about the moves you guys were ‘practicing’ today, Christy, I hope you do that at one of our games,” Fred, one of the football players joked.

“Who told you?” Christy said a little irritated to be talking about the incident. She had a feeling this was going to be coming up a lot for a long time.

“Jon was just filling me in,” Fred said.

“That creep is here? I didn’t invite him. Where is he?”

“In the backyard, I think. Why, what did he do? Did he do more than tickle you today?” Fred said making a fist angrily.

“No, but I just don’t like his hands on me. Can you help me get rid of him? I really don’t like him and I don’t want him around here anymore.”

“Alright, but you have to do something for me,” Fred said winking.

“Anything for you Fred,” Christy said smiling.

Christy patted Tamara on the shoulder and signaled her to follow out back. All five cheerleaders followed Fred to the backyard where they saw Eddie, Dean and Jon laughing and joking about the events that took place earlier in the day.

“I didn’t realize how ticklish Niesa’s toes were,” Dean said laughing. “What a hottie. I hope she doesn’t get expelled.” The group Dean was talking with all were laughing when Jon suddenly noticed Fred, Christy and the girls walking towards them angrily. He nudged Dean alerting him and the rest of the group to their approach. The group immediately quieted down guiltily.

“Jon and Dean,” Christy said accusingly, “I don’t remember inviting the two biggest pervs in school to this party.”

“Come on Christy,” Jon said defensively. “Most of the people here weren’t invited. We always come.”

“Well consider this the last time then,” Fred said grabbing their skate boards and throwing them onto the other side of the fence in the front yard.

“You’re a dick, Fred,” Jon said pointing a finger in his face. “You were all buddy-buddy with us a few minutes ago, now you’re suddenly a white knight. More like a white douche bag.”

Fred grabbed Jon’s finger and snapped it back. Jon screamed in pain and got down on his knees. “You can point that finger up your ass,” Fred said, “Now get the fuck out of here and don’t come back.” Eddie and Dean were ready to back him up in a fight when several of Fred’s football friends came to his aid. The skater’s were clearly outmatched and outnumbered.

Eddie knew they were in the wrong since they were not invited, and Jon and Dean’s behavior was inexcusable. “Let him go,” he said to Fred. “We’ll leave.” Fred complied and allowed the three skaters to walk out while Jon cradled his hand angrily.

“They won’t be back,” Fred said smiling at Christy. Christy hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks. “Now about that favor you owe me …,” Fred said.

Sarah woke up to the feeling of metallic hands caressing her legs. “Where am I,” she mumbled. She was frightened but was too groggy to panic. Thankfully she still had all of her clothes on. As her eyes cleared she saw a … robot?

Sarah suddenly drew away in fear and huddled in the corner of the bed she was lying on. “Okay what the FUCK is going on!?” She shouted. She looked nervously around the room and saw that she was in a large laboratory of some sort. The room was metallic and shiny and had all sorts of strange computers and monitors. She was in some sort of glass enclosure with a bed and monitor. She could see Lisa on the other end of the room still asleep in her own glass enclosure, still fully clothed as well.

The robot spoke “Welcome to our lab, female. We mean you no harm. We have brought you here for your own protection.”

“Somehow I don’t believe you,” Sarah said nervously as the robot’s many hands approached her. She drew away from it as far as she could like a cornered bunny. The robot was quite large and imposing. It had a head shaped like a hammerhead shark that spun around like a radar dish. Its body was narrow and cylindrical and rolled around on wheels. It had six arms that were long and tentacle like and had thousands of joints that could bend in many ways. The hands were four fingered and strong, but could be soft and gentle as well. It eventually touched her legs and started to caress again. The sensation was not unpleasant but she was very creeped out by it. “Stop it!” She demanded.

“I am sorry but I cannot. I must complete my task.” The hand moved slowly to her shoes, which were now looser and more vulnerable than ever. Sarah new they would slip off if he caressed them with the same pressure he was putting on her legs and then she would become a ticklish mess once he started on her feet. The thought of being tickle tortured by this robot horrified her.

“No! Please don’t take off my shoes!” She begged as the hands slowly moved down to the backs of her shoes. She could feel her stocking heels slipping out. “Oh god! Please stop. Don’t take my shoes off. You can touch my legs.”

“I am sorry but I cannot stop. I must complete my task,” the robot replied again. With the shoes off of her heels the robots hands gripped the tops of her shoes and lifted them away from her cute panicking toes encased in the sheer black polyphylon. She giggled and wiggled her toes as she felt her shoes slide against her soles as they were pulled away. She watched in disbelief as a receptacle in the robots base opened up and her shoes were dropped into it.

Sarah looked on in appalled amazement as the robot’s fingers changed to feather-like tendrils. “You’re not going to tickle me with those are you?” Sarah asked nervously already knowing the answer.

“I’m afraid I am. It’s necessary to prepare you for the next stage.”

“What next stage?” Sarah asked nervously as the tendrils drew in, she drew her feet back and sat on them trying to protect them.

“I’m afraid I’m not at liberty to tell you that yet. You will find out soon enough.” Two strong arms came out of the robots back and lifted Sarah’s tiny body off the bed. Another two arms grabbed her legs and positioned her feet in the most vulnerable position possible. Sarah screamed as this sudden change in position against her will happened so fast. Her scream immediately changed to laughter when the tendrils started tickling her pantyhose foot bottoms.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHAHAHAHHAAAHTEHAHAHA!SSSSTOOOPPPPPPPPP!HAHAHETHEHAHAHAHAH!” It was the worst tickling she had ever received. She was completely helpless and her feet were more ticklish than ever. The tendrils were so thorough that they got between her toes, they got her soles, and the bottom of her heels. She eventually screamed and laughed so much that she lost her voice and passed out.

“So what make’s you think that interrogating your stepmom will get us anywhere?” Niesa asked, still a little confused by the plan.

“Because she’s wearing one of the original body stockings. It has to be one of the one’s from the box that my mom brought home … the one that I couldn’t find when I needed proof to show to the police seven years ago. Somehow, she found it. Who knows maybe she started selling them and is behind the whole thing.”

“Hmm, kind of hard to believe,” replied Niesa sensibly.

“Well, we have to start somewhere.

“Do you think we should just ask her?”

“I was thinking of that, it’s kind of risky. What if she is behind it all, if we ask her about it she might put a hit out on us or something.”

“Your own stepmom?” Niesa was beginning to doubt Beth’s intentions.

“I don’t trust her. I never did. She’s a gold digger. No we have to interrogate her.”

“How, tickle her feet?” Joked Niesa.

“Of course. Wouldn’t you admit to anything if your feet were tickled?”

“Yeah, I would,” Niesa had to admit that as stupid as it sounded, it was the best idea. And since tickling isn’t a crime or anything, it’s not like they would get in too much trouble. Lord knows Niesa was in enough trouble already. “So what’s the plan?”

“Well, she’s wearing those stupid uggs, should be easy to get off. The hard part is getting her away from dad and Kevin. Hmmm. I’ll tell her I’m taking her to a college party. She’s such a bimbo, she’d love to go to one of those. But instead I’ll just take her to the basement of the dorm and tickle her.”

“But what are your brother and father going to do?”

“You can take them around campus or something. Just show them the night life.”

“I’d rather not. I feel so vulnerable with these tights on.”

“Come on, Niesa, I’m doing this for you after all,” Beth said forcefully.

“I’m not so sure about that,” Niesa said, “But you have a point, I need to get this thing off, and your stepmom is the only lead we have.”

“Right, so just show them the fountain, and the activity center, and the library, oh and Kevin would love the science fiction club.”

Cat was loving the looks she was getting from the boys as she walked back to the dorm room. “I’ve still got it,” she thought to herself. The truth was she probably was in better shape now than she was in her whole life. Marrying Patrick had given her enough money to buy the clothes she wanted, afford a personal trainer, and get herself into peak physical condition. She was truly a knockout with her cute face, perfect skin, braded black hair and killer petite body. She still got carded every time she tries to order a drink, an inconvenience she no longer minds.

The walk to the dorm was starting to annoy her though, as her boots were sliding around quite a bit on her feet. “Pat, you need to buy me new uggs, these are starting to get a little too loose.”

“But I just bought you that pair two weeks ago,” Pat said.

“I know, but their starting to get worn out. They feel like they’re about to fall off.”

“Alright sweetie,” he said bending down a little lower than normal to kiss her on the forehead.

Beth and Niesa was waiting for them outside when they arrived. “Glad to see you’re okay now Niesa,” Pat said, “Would you like a slice of pizza?” he said offering the box to them.

“Sure,” said Niesa, “If you don’t mind eating on the way, I’d like to show you around campus before it gets completely dark.”

“That sounds like a great idea, Niesa,” said Cat. “Where are you taking us?”

“Well, I thought I’d take you to a campus party, Mom,” said Beth as nicely as possible.

“Mom? I think that’s the first time you called me Mom. Not sure if I’m used to that, but I like the respect. I’d love that. But I don’t know if Kevin should go to –,”

“I don’t mean Kevin or Dad, just you. Niesa will show them the fountain, the Science fiction club, the activity center; I’ll show you the party. I know that’s what you’re into.”

“What a splendid idea,” Pat said. “That should satisfy everyone. Lead the way, Niesa.”

Right away Niesa wished she was wearing something more appropriate. She was still wearing her cheerleader uniform, which was now hanging off of her. Her flats were very loose now, and she knew she would step out of them accidently during the tour. The only thing that fitted her right was her sheer black pantyhose, and that only served to make everything else more slippery and her body more ticklish. This wasn’t going to be easy.

Sarah woke up again this time to the screams of Lisa. “Please don’t strip me!” she heard her scream. Sarah was still missing her shoes, but thankfully still had the rest of her clothes. Unfortunately Lisa was in a worse state.

The robot that had previously stripped Sarah of her shoes and tickled her until she passed out was now stripping Lisa of her shoes and her shirt. “I’m sorry, but I cannot stop. I must complete my task,” was all it said in response to Lisa’s pleas. Lisa was lifted by two of its arms and her shoes were tugged at by the heels. “Don’t pull my shoes off, please!” but the shoes slipped off easily and her ticklish stocking toes wiggled as they slid passed her sheer soles. Suddenly, the two arms on top started tugging on her shirt. “No, please don’t take off my clothes! Don’t strip me naked!”

“I’m sorry, but I cannot stop. I must complete my task,” was all it said as the shirt tore off her body exposing her small perky breasts. “Nooooo!” she shouted. Her shirt and shoes were dropped into the same receptacle that Sarah’s shoes were dropped into. Sarah wondered if she would ever see her shoes again, or if poor Lisa would get her shoes and shirt back again.

Then the horrible happened. Lisa was stretched spread eagle and the fingers changed into feather like tendrils. Slowly one tendril approached each armpit, one for each breast, two for each foot (one for the sole, and one for the toes) and three tendrils for her flat little stomach. Pretty little Lisa was tickled horribly and her shrieks of laughter were deafening.

“DAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOOOOO!SSHASHAHAHTTOOOOPP!PPPPPLLEAAASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAATEEEEEEEHAHEHELKILILIKAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

Poor Lisa couldn’t take it. Sarah could actually see her shrinking before her eyes. It was as if the intense tickling was making the already tiny Lisa smaller. Lisa’s long straight auburn hair shook violently as she tried to break free. Soon her pants began to slide down her sheer pantyhose covered legs, revealing her young womanhood through the ultra sheer fabric as she was not wearing panties underneath. Lisa soon lost her voice and laughed in a gasp, and after only a few minutes, passed out. The robot gently set her down and started to role back towards Sarah.

Sara quivered in fear looking around helplessly for an escape. She refused to let the robot strip her of another article of clothing and tickle her to unconscious again. There was only one entrance into her little her little glass bubble and the robot was rolling towards it. She tried desperately to find a way of opening in the glass, but all her hands felt was the smooth glass all around her. It was as if there was no door to this prison. She couldn’t understand how the robot got in or out.

Time eventually ran out for Sarah and the robot reached the glass. Sarah jumped onto her bed and scurried off into the far corner like a cornered rabbit. Her tiny body stood helplessly as the robot phased effortlessly through the glass and approached her.

“Get a way from me!” she screamed wishing she too could phase through glass, or anything for that matter. “Don’t you dare strip me!”

“I’m sorry but I cannot stop. I must complete my task,” was all the robot seemed to say. Sarah was surprised when it continued to speak “must confirm whether or not subject is wearing additional undergarments.” His terrible arms reached out to her belt. Sarah’s jeans were already sagging quite a bit off of her tiny waste line, and her belt was tightened as far as it could go to keep it on.

“No! Not my pants! Don’t strip me of my pants!” she begged as she covered up her belt with her little hands, “oh god, when will this nightmare end.” The robot used its spare arms to pull her hands away from her belt and lift her off of the bed. Sarah’s belt was quickly undone and pulled off. Her jeans soon slipped down exposing her pantyhose clad pussy. Sarah immediately bent her knees to prevent her pants from slipping off completely.

“Absence of additional undergarments confirmed,” the robot stated. Sarah, herself couldn’t believe that she wasn’t wearing panties underneath. She soon remembered that she enjoyed the feeling of her pantyhose so much when she changed, that she decided not to wear any. She regretted it greatly now.

The robot’s strong arms effortlessly straightened out her legs and pulled her pants off the rest of the way. Sarah kicked and screamed helplessly as her pants were dropped into the receptacle. But the worst was yet to come. The robots fingers changed back into tendrils, this time tickling her pussy and the back of her knees in addition to her toes and soles. Sarah convulsed and squeaked, unable to laugh because the tickling sensation was too strong and her voice was already too strained.

As the tickling became more intense, Sarah could feel herself getting smaller. Her right shoulder soon found its way out of its shirt as the neckline was now way too big for her. Another pair of hands lifted the shirt off of her and dropped that too into the receptacle. Now completely naked except for her pantyhose, she was now positioned spread eagle in mid air by four of the robot’s arms. It seemed as if this robot had an endless amount of arms, because eight more tendrils sprouted from its body and started tickling her toes, soles, legs, breasts, stomach, armpits and neck all at the same time. Sarah only lasted a few seconds before fainting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back