• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ZOIDS CHAOTIC CENTURY Story

ultimatetickler

TMF Poster
ZOIDS “CHAOTIC CENTURY”: The torture of amnesia and its cure

Van, Fiona, Moonbay, Irvine, and Prince Rudolph were all in Moonbay’s shuttle ZOID. They were heading towards yet another ruin from the ancient ZOIDIANS, hoping to find the ZOID Eve, or for Fiona to remember some of her past.
“Damn! I hope this is the right place!” Van complained loudly.
“I’m sorry. If I could remember we wouldn’t be in the predicament.” Fiona said, hanging her head.
Irvine spoke up, “Please don’t worry about it Fiona. I’m sure everything will turn out fine.”
“Yeah!” Moonbay spoke up, “It’s not your fault you got amnesia.”
Fiona shook her head, “I would do anything to remember.”
Moonbay looked back, “Anything? There is a…no, never mind, nothing.”
“What?” everyone asked in unison.
Moonbay looked uneasy, “Well, there’s something I once heard. If someone with amnesia is submitted to extreme torture, and are pushed almost to insanity, it can unlock hidden memories.”
“Well that’s worthless info. We could never hurt Fiona. Not even to get the ZOID Eve!” Van said.
Fiona looked at Van and smiled. It was nice to see how much he cared about her.
“There is a way to torture someone without hurting them…” Moonbay said quietly.
“How?” they all said in unison again.
Moonbay merely sat in silence.
“Come on Moonbay. Usually you never close that mouth of yers, then when we finally need you to talk you shut up!” Van said, leaning up to look at Moonbay.
!!!WHACK!!!
“OUCH! What was that for!?!?” Van yelled as he grasped the spot on top of his head where Moonbay had whalloped him.
“You shouldn’t talk about a lady in such a way, Van.” Rudolph lectured.
Moonbay grinned, “Thank you Rudolph!” then serious again, “There is one way to torture someone that would drive them to the very edge of insanity. Long ago, people used it to extract information from captured. It was, and still is considered the worst form of torture. It leaves the body in tact, but the mind is a mere shadow of what once was. This horrendous torture is…TICKLING!!!”
Up until then, everyone had been leaning in closely and acting very serious, but as soon as Moonbay finished, everyone cracked up.
“You’ve gotta be kidding me! Tickling?!” Van cracked up.
Irvine laughed and said, “I think the heat is getting to her!”
“I’m serious!” Moonbay screamed, silencing them all.
“Well…” Fiona thought, “If you think it will restore my memory, I’ll try it!”
“Are you sure, Fiona?” Moonbay questioned.
“Yeah. A little tickling isn’t going to be THAT bad.”
***LATER***
Moonbay had sent Irvine, Van, and Rudolph to a nearby town to by food, while she tortured Fiona.
Fiona over to Moonbay, smiling pleasantly.
“Well. Lets get started. Get in these.” Moonbay said, gesturing towards some shackles she had attached to steel rods, which were embedded deeply in the ground. (Where did she come up with this junk? You’ll see…)
“Umm…why do I need to be in those?” Fiona asked, eyeing the shackles suspiciously.
“When I start, you will be thrashing around allot. I need to make sure you stay still.” Moonbay replied.
Fiona sighed and said, “OK, lets just get this over with.”
Once Fiona was securely strapped in, Moonbay stepped back and took a look at the helpless Fiona. Fiona had removed all her clothes but her bra and panties by order of Moonbay so that “the tickling will be more effective”. Her arms were tied together at the wrists and pulled high above her head. Likewise, her feet were bound in a similar fashion, stretching her body, and exposing every area. Moonbay had tied a piece of string around each of her big toes, and tied the other end to the shackles, stretching her soles taut.
“Lets begin…” Moonbay said.
Moonbay went over and sat on Fiona’s lap, straddling her. She began slowly, gently kneeding Fiona’s ribs. It was apparent that Fiona was quite ticklish from the start, and she fought with all she had to keep in the pent up laughter.
Moonbay made one swipe across Fiona’s flat belly, surprising her, and breaking the dam holding in Fiona’s laughter.
“NOO!!!MOOONBAAAHAHAHAHAHAY!!!” Fiona screamed as Moonbay tickled poor Fiona’s ribs with surprising accuracy and skill.
After ten minutes or so, Moonbay began tickling Fiona’s armpits. She used her long nails to stimulate the sensitive nerve endings there, and merely wiggling her index fingers in those sensitive hollows brought forth wave after wave of laughter.
“OH GAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAP!!!!!”
Now that Fiona was well warmed up, Moonbay returned to her tummy. Her hands flew up and down across the smooth skin, her nails sending sensation after sensation wherever they touched. Moonbay then began poking and prodding Fiona’s sides with her left hand, while she inserted her right index finger into Fiona’s bellybutton.
Fiona jumped and squirmed all she could, but she could not escape Moonbay’s horrible fingers. Now she realized that Moonbay had been speaking the truth about tickling. God! She’d give anything to end the torment! Why couldn’t DEATHSAURER be there to kill her and end it!
Moon bay got up, got off Fiona, and knelt next to her thighs and knees. Once again, she set her hands to work, dragging her nails slowly up Fiona’s soft thighs, then back down to her knees to give a squeeze or two before starting over.
“Nooo…(gasp)…Plehehease stahahahap!!!” Fiona said, gasping for breath. Tears had begun to fall from her eyes.
Time to push her over the edge. Moon bay thought.
Moonbay went to Fiona’s small feet. For a few seconds she admired them. Since Fiona had been asleep for so long her feet were very soft and had no callouses.
She started slowly once again, dragging one nail up each foot, then two down, three up, four down, five up, then scribbling them all over her foot.
Fiona’s tortured laughter could no longer be heard. All that remained was the occasional gasp.
Moonbay tortured every area of Fiona’s poor feet. She drew circles round and round on her heels. She delicately traced lines all over her soles. She used all ten nails in her arches, then scratched the balls of her feet.
At the very end, she attacked Fiona’s cute little toes. First she softly tickled the underside of her toes. Then she pulled her toes apart and tickled between each one, lightly scratching the ultra-sensitive skin there.
This was too much for poor Fiona, who had already lost all normal thought and had surrendered to Moonbays horrible tickling. After another five minutes of toe tickling, she fainted, cheeks red, tears streaming down her face. Even after Moonbay stopped, Fiona didn’t stop giggling for at least five minutes.
Moonbay unlocked the shackles, carried Fiona inside her ZOID and dressed her.
***30 Minutes Later***
“Hey! We’re back!!!” Van yelled.
The shout woke Fiona, who quickly ran out and threw her arms around Van.
“Oh Van! It was horrible! Don’t ever let anyone do that to me ever again, please!!!” Fiona said, sobbing on Van.
Van hugged her and said, “There, there, it’s ok.”
After a while Rudolph asked, “Well, did it work Fiona? Do you remember any of your past?”
Fiona thought for a second then got very excited and said, “YES! I remember where ZOID Eve is! Quickly! We must go to the Dom Ruins!” (I don’t know where ZOID Eve is really in the show, so I made that up. Please don’t shoot me)
“Alright! I’ll go get Moonbay and we’ll get going.” Irvine replied.
***Meanwhile***
Moonbay was inside waiting for the others. As she thought back to her experience with Fiona earlier she smiled. It had been very fun.
"One day" she said, "I'll have to that to her again!"
THE END

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back