• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Ocean Filling Your Darkest Fantasies

jonsmith

Before I begin the story, I just ant to say, this may not be on Grammatical par with my other stories, (Coochie Coochie) This was a story I made a long time before I got to make Coochie Coochie. So, don't be too surprised if its not as good.

EDIT:

This story does not contain underage characters. Thank you.

An Ocean Filling Your Darkest Fantasies
M.C. Laphar​

I walked into the bedroom, it was bare except for the futon, a dirty little bed of mine which I hardly slept in nowadays. I hardly sleep now. On the futon tied like Jesus was my favorite. She was around nineteen but she looked five years younger; she had long legs, and a long torso for her 5’5” tall frame. Her bottom was rather large as well, but that didn’t matter to me. I was interested in how loud I could get her to squeal. She didn’t know it but that’s what I was after.

I admired her. Her skin was dark brown, almost purplish, and her hair was braided back in cornrows. She wore a black t-shirt and a black hat turned backward and a pair of foot length, pale blue jeans with holes in the knees, and raggedy cuffs. These enveloped a pair of black vans sneakers. I walked in and saw the cuffs and immediately my mouth watered. I used to dream of a moment like this, where I’d have a skater girl all to myself, now I could live out this dream for as long as I wanted, and no one would ever know, except her of course. I walked over to her and she looked at me. She was incredibly cute, smooth skin, nice dark hair, and a smile that ordinarily was quite angelic. But aside from being incredibly cute, she was also incredibly pissed.

“Why the fuck am I in here!” she said in her country accent. I wasn’t surprised at her ugly speech. So many people cursed. It’s normal for her. Which is part of the reason I picked her. She’s a fighter, and I’ll enjoy my time with her.
“Jelly,” I said as I kneeled by her. She snarled as I stroked her soft unblemished cheek. “You have such soft skin.”
“Don’t touch me…”
“Why not?” I said as I walked my fingers along her arm. Her eye changed suddenly, it was almost unnoticeable. It was the realization of her weakness being known, and about to be exploited. She shuddered a bit, and then spoke again.
“D-Dude, p-please no…” Hearing her beg only made it more delightful.
“Spoken like a true skater chick,” I said as I danced my hand among her ribs. She shut her eyes tight and stifled a laugh. “Jelly come on, you got something coming for you, and it’s gonna roll…” I said as I placed to hands and spider walked them all over her ribs. I straddled her on the bed and did this. And it was pretty fun watching this sexy young girl wriggle beneath me and crumble into laughter.

Have you ever watched a tough girl give in to something so powerful yet viewed so insignificant, as tickling? It’s fascinating. Her eyes will shut tight, and then she’ll stare at you while you watch her, knowing that she’ll give in if you hit the right spot. Knowing that you’ll be doing it for a good long time, and every moment will seem like an eternity. And then she’ll squirt a laugh out, like a ship’s hull will squirt a stream of water inside before it finally breaks and the water floods in. And when she finally crumbles beneath you as Jelly did under me, it will be like an ocean flooding your darkest fantasies. And your fantasies rejoice at hearing the tortured laughter ebbing and flowing at the will of your hands and the will of her breath.

I watched Jelly’s ribs rising and falling like the beats of a fast paced rap song.
“HAAHAHAHAHAAAA OH SHIT PLEASE STOPIT!!!” She screamed. I enjoyed her screaming as she struggled to free herself from her bonds. Her struggles were in vain. Her wrists were tied at different ends of the bar by tape and ropes, and her feet were tied to the foot of the bed by tape. She wasn’t going anywhere. And she was about to start laughing big time.
“Oh look at these ticklish lil’ pits!” I said as I marched my fingers in her hot, sweaty underarms. “Ticklish much?” I said just before I dug in and made her squeal and jerk around on the futon.
“HEHEAHAHA SHIT SHIT HAHAHAHAAHOHOHOHO!!!” I felt her hips moving under me, it was pleasant to say the least, and did I enjoy it more because she was looking fifteen? Probably. “HUHUHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!” I had her thrashing her head from side to side, her cap tumbled to the floor and her eyes went wide as I jumped to her neck and lightly scratched there. She had a surprised look on her face. And then she crumbled once more into her belly laughter.

Tickling this cutie was very fun. I can’t imagine someone better unless she was more ticklish than Jelly. And was more “hood” than her. Tickling a hood girl like Jelly was just something I dreamed of. And now I got this opportunity? Oh I was definitely going to reap the fruits of this moment. And I enjoyed the treasure of her belly laughter as I came down to her golden brown, hairless tummy.
I let her rest before I did this though, for the simple reason that her throat was getting hoarse. She was still giggling as I dismounted from the futon and went to get some water for her and some tools for tickling her. I returned with the water and the tools a moment later and gently held her head up and let her drink from the glass of cool ice tap water. She took it down in gulps and soon was completely done.
I used a crank to turn the futon up at a right angle so Jelly literally looked like a crucifictee. Then I waited for a few minutes before I started up again on that fine morsel of agonized laughter. I watched her struggle, hanging in mid air by her wrists. She wasn’t going anywhere, but I didn’t tell her that. Watching that cutie struggle was rather arousing to me. As if my bouts of tickling this teen I thought of as increasingly sexy, wasn’t.

I got down on my knees in front of her and I admired her soft, tight belly. For a moment I considered just outright tickling it. But I thought better of it. And I looked at her before I leaned in and planted a kiss on her side. The first one didn’t tickle, but as I repeated the action over and over, my little captive eventually started tittering like a little schoolgirl. Of course she was but that’s beside the point.
I had Jelly sniggering as I kissed and kissed and kissed at that beautiful ticklish tummy. Then I started to lick her tummy, and that really got to her. She yelped, and then cackled like a hoarse witch.
“HAW HAW HAW!!!” She screamed over and over. Her head thrust back and her shoulders rising and falling. I dug my tongue in just about every muscle, every ridge, and every pit, the only one there, being her navel, and enjoyed that sweet tortured laughter that only she could give.

By this point she was begging me through her laughter to cease the tickling. It was just as I had wanted. And yet, it was too soon, and she wasn’t getting out so easily. I had to tickle her butt too. And as I scrabbled my fingers on the seat of her pants, she wiggled and bucked like a wild horse.
“STOP TICKLIN’ MY ASS!!” She’d scream as I tickled on and on, but this was just as I was making my way to her thighs, which caused her to beg me to go back to her butt. I laughed heartily, as I watched tears roll down her cheeks and watched her hang her head and laugh with desperation as my unstoppable fingers continued stroking, poking, kneading, and pinching all these vulnerable areas on this super ticklish girl. All in a prelude to my final destination. Those hot, sweaty bare, ticklish skater girl feet that I so lusted after. Encased in those hot sweaty vans all day, every day, encased in those socks, and pounding the pavement and the earth all day and riding skateboards all the time. Those feet had to reek. They had to be tired. And I was dying to go right for them. The idea of this girl’s feet enraptured me so that I literally had trouble keeping with my plan of doing the best last.
“Oh, oh, oh my god…why are you doing this to me?” She screamed.
“You obviously don’t understand how attractive you are dear.” I replied quaintly.
“Please I’m only a kid…” She pleased as I began unlacing her left shoe.
“I’m only a kid,” I replied. I slipped her shoe off and was immediately hit by a rotting cheese smell. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever smelled. Coming from a fifteen year old though, that’s not much. I slipped the other shoe off and dropped them on the ground. I watched her watch me as I moved my hands into position under her feet.
“You don’t see yourself as a goddess do you?” I asked. “You don’t realize how much of a beautiful creature you are do you?”
“Please, no…”
“Goddesses are Goddesses, and because of that, they must be worshiped.” I began to lightly scribble my nails along her socked soles, which were brown with dirt I’ll add. Jelly went ballistic.
“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA OHGOGSTOPIT DAMNIT!!! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!” She screamed and bucked and shook the futon. I enjoyed how she tried to pull her legs out of reach, my fingers must have been like fire to her soles, feathery fire but fire nonetheless. She moved one foot over the other, and scrunched her toes and tried to get a foot out of the bonds. Seeing all of this fear, and agony only put more and more icing on the cake for me, as I tickled those stinky socked feet, and tears dropped to the floor, I almost crumbled myself. But I didn’t, but I’d have loved to. Twenty minutes passed before I finally removed her socks. Her soles were soft, fleshy and pink with a firm meatiness. Her soles were full of wrinkles. It was like she had pugs on her feet.
In the minutes before I removed her socks, the music to adagio sostenuto had begun playing in my mind as I did this. It continued as I began sucking her toes. Her toes wriggled insanely among my tongue as it came between her toes and slurped on her soles. I watched her for a moment as I dug in with my hands, the music in my mind deafened me to her violent screams of laughter and agony, but I could see her laughing so hard, and her eyes shut tight with such sweet suffering that it was almost frightening to watch, and woeful as well.
But I didn’t stop. I enjoyed it too much. And I watched her and her body seemed to move to the beat of the music in my head. I placed my head under her soles and I continued licking her meaty, wrinkly soles. Her feet kept smacking me in the face, like she was some sort of Dominatrix, but I knew in reality, I had the upper hand. Her toes desperately spread and curled and flexed. It was about an hour before I finally finished. And when I did, I undid her and laid her on the floor, She heaved for a few minutes, and gradually her breath returned to normal. After a while she looked at me, and grinned.
“Did you enjoy it love?” I asked, knowing what her asnwer’d be.
“Why do you think I asked you to do it?” She giggled. “but next time, be harder.”

Last edited:
Again, due to personal tastes, I had to skim over the very last section of this but dude, the rest was quite a ride. I enjoyed this immensely. I had a liiiittle trouble understanding how the crank worked but the symbolism was epic. Hot stuff. :)

Again, due to personal tastes, I had to skim over the very last section of this but dude, the rest was quite a ride. I enjoyed this immensely. I had a liiiittle trouble understanding how the crank worked but the symbolism was epic. Hot stuff. :)

Glad to know that you're enjoying it! Your work is always epic!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back