• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Little Tickle F/F Upperbody! (Audio Story)

ForayMelancholy

TMF Poster
I wanted to try something different and see what others thought. If you like this kind of thing please let me know. Also if you would like to see your own story done up like this then let me know through a PM. I'd be happy to do it for you.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-q_nDIAr0k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-q_nDIAr0k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

A LITTLE TICKLE

“I’am coming!” Terra cried, as she headed for the front door of her house. The girl had made plans with her two best friends and was eager to meet up with them. Lately the girl had been working late shifts so she wasn’t able to hangout with her friends like she wanted to, thankfully they were understanding.

When Terra opened the front door she saw her two best friends smiling lovingly at the girl. “Hey Terra!” Said Kelly.

“Hey there Terra!” Said Samantha, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Samantha was the girl who usually set up these sorts of things, but this time it was Terra who had arranged everything.

“So…” Kelly began, her voice trailed for a moment. The girl didn’t have to say anything. Terra already knew what the girl was going to say. “Is Rebecca still depressed?” The girl asked.

Terra nodded. “Yeah.” The girl began. “She acted like she was happy to break up with Steve, but ever since then she’s been depressed.” Terra said. Not only had Terra been acting depressed, but she’s been shying away from her friends.

“Doesn’t she still study at the park?” Samantha asked.

“Yeah.” Terra said.

“Why don’t we ask her to come along with us today?” Kelly offered.

Terra nodded. “Good idea!” She said, closing the door to her house. “Let’s go!”

The girls headed to the park. It only took the girls a few minutes. The park was rather large and was filled with other college students. “Where is she?” Terra wondered, aloud. Kelly, Samantha and Terra slowly made their way through the park searching for their friend. After a few moments they started to feel like they wouldn’t find her.

“There!” Kelly said, pointing at a beautiful girl dressed in a white t-shirt. The girl was sitting on the ground a few meters away. She had a stack of books on her right side, but wasn’t reading any of them.

“Wait here…” Terra said, heading towards Rebecca. “I’ll talk to her.” The other girls nodded. Terra and Rebecca had been friends long before Kelly and Samantha had been friends. They were even friends before the girl had found Steve.

Rebecca looked up just as Terra was about to say something. “Oh… Hi Terra.” Rebecca said, forcing a smile. “How’s it going?” Rebecca asked, looking past Terra she saw Kelly and Samantha smiling at her.

“Were going out to dinner and maybe a movie. Want to come with us?” Terra asked.

“Well…” Rebecca began, looking down at her stack of books. She picked up the first one and held it up so Terra could see. “I’m about to do some more studying.” She said, placing the book back down on the stack of books. “Thanks anyways.” Rebecca said, smiling lovingly up at her friend.

Terra sighed deeply. “Are you kidding…” The girl began, then shook her head. “That’s alright sweetheart.” Terra said, sighing again. “I just wanted to make sure. Didn’t want you catching us coming out of a movie without letting you know you were invited.” She said, running her fingers through her hair.

“Thanks.” Rebecca said, smiling brightly.

“Yeah… We’ll see you around.” The girl said, waving and turning to leave.

“Bye.” Rebecca said, waving to her friends.

Terra slowly made her way back to her friends. She didn’t feel right about leaving without Rebecca, but didn’t know what else to do. “What did she say?” Kelly asked, but she already knew the answer.

“She’s going to do some studying…” Terra said, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“I wish we could just make her.” Samantha said, after a few moments of silence.

Terra nodded, but suddenly had an idea. “We can…” She said, tapping her lower chin thoughtfully.

“I don’t want to kidnap anyone.” Samantha said, putting up her hands and shaking her head.

“I don’t mean kidnap her.” Terra said, playfully bumping into Samantha’s shoulder. “I mean make her come with us with a little convincing.” The girl said, looking into each of her friend’s eyes. “Alright… Here’s what we do…”

Rebecca looked up once again and saw all three of her friends slowly coming towards her. Each of her friends wore an evil smile on their faces. “What’s going on?” She asked, feeling nervous.

“We just wanted to see you up close.” Said Kelly, as she and Samantha got to their knees next to the girl. The girl’s took Rebecca by the arms and hugged them close to her chest.

“What are you doing?” Rebecca asked.

“Just relax.” Said Kelly, Samantha giggled.

Rebecca turned to Terra who was also going to her knees. “Yeah just relax.” She said, reaching forwards and grabbed Rebecca’s sides. Rebecca yelped loudly. The girl was extremely ticklish.

“Hey! Watch it!” Rebecca said, wincing as she felt Terra’s fingers start to move. “Knock… It… OFF!” The tickling started to get to the poor girl. Closing her eyes she began screaming and laughing with ticklish laughter. The girl wiggled hard trying to pull her hands away from Samantha and Kelly, but they were too strong for her.

“STOP IT!” She cried, through her ticklish laughter. The girl’s chest heaved and her body shook as Terra dug her fingers deeper into Rebecca’s ribs. Terra kicked her legs as the tickling slowly started up.

“Careful.” Terra said, maneuvering herself so she was now sitting on the girls legs. “Don’t want you accidentally kicking me.” The girl said.

“Believe me it wouldn’t have been an accident.” Rebecca began, as Terra dug her nails once more into the girl’s sides. “NO!” She cried, before bursting into hysterical laughter. The girl thrashed wildly, but no matter how hard the girl struggled she just couldn’t free herself.

Terra wiggled her fingers up and down Rebecca’s sides. When the girl reached her friend’s ribs she gave each one a quick tickle before moving onto the next. When she reached her underarms she began raking her nails over the tender hollows.

As the tickling slowly wore on Rebecca’s cheeks grew a bright red color. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.

“Think she had enough?” Terra asked, looking at Samantha and Kelly.

The girls shook their heads.

Terra giggled as she grabbed Rebecca’s belly. The girl tickled and poked the girl’s belly.

“KNOCK… IT… OFF!” Rebecca screamed, through her ticklish laughter. “COME ON!” She begged. The sounds of her laughter and screams caught the attention of the other people in the park, but they didn’t do anything to help her.

The muscles in Rebecca’s stomach tightened as Terra tortured her ticklish belly. After a few moments of this she reached underneath and began tickling the bare flesh.

“I didn’t know Rebecca was so ticklish.” Kelly observed. Blushing as she held Rebecca’s arm tighter to her chest.

“Oh yeah! I’ve know about this little weakness for a long time.” Terra said, not letting up on her torture. The girl slowly raked her index finger over Rebecca’s belly, around her navel. “In we go…” The girl teased, digging her index finger into the navel. Rebecca’s eyes went wide as she laughed harder then before. Tears were trickling down her cheeks.

“STOP!” She cried.

After a few more pokes and tickled Terra finally stopped and let her friend catch her breath. “Now then…” The girl began. “Will you come out with us?” She asked.

Rebecca sucked in as much oxygen as she could. “F-fine…” She breathed, nodding several times. “I’ll go out with you.”

“Thanks!” Terra cried. Kelly and Samantha let the girl go, but before Rebecca could get to her feet they wrapped their arms lovingly around the girl.

“Yeah thanks!” Kelly cried.

“Thanks!” Samantha said, nuzzling close to Rebecca.

The girl’s helped Rebecca to her feet. “Let’s go!” Terra said, grabbing Rebecca’s books.

“So are you paying?” Rebecca asked.

Terra stopped in her tracks. “Um… No.” She said, shaking her head. “I thought we could split the bill.”

“I don’t think so.” Rebecca said, shaking her head slowly. “I have an idea.” The girl said, tapping her chin thoughtfully. “Grab her arms!” The girl directed. Kelly and Samantha nodded and began walking slowly towards Terra.

“I got to go.” Terra said, turning and running as fast as she could out of the park. Kelly, Samantha and Rebecca ran close behind. “We’ll split the bill ok?!” The girl cried over her shoulder.

Rebecca smiled and yelled back. “We’ll see who pays for what when we get our hands on you!”

THE-END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back