• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better late than never I guess.

HumberRVR

Well I guess that it's finally time for me to do this introduction thing. I was a little apprehensive about doing this, kinda nervous making a public announcement regarding something I have been pretty private about for so long. But the TMF seems like a real solid community so here I go.

I have recently rediscovered my fascination with tickling just recently. But it dates back to when I was a just around five or six and I tickled the lovely bare soles of this redhead who lived across the street from me.I have been a long time foot fetishist, and maybe that event is what started this whole thing. But now I digress.

I'm 23, hailing from Etobicoke in the west side of Toronto, born and raised. Recently graduated from University and currently doing some contracting work. I have a wide gamut of interests namely in film(too many favs to name would even be able to do a top 5) , sports (hockey [But surprisingly not a leafs fan. Hold for gasps] rugby (union, not league), baseball and soccer.
Music (ROCK!!!Punk, metal, hard rock, noise rock, hardcore, celtic, folk, blues etc etc etc it goes on like that, I DJ.) Politics (Don't worry won't be discussing that here.) I have complex and varied tastes and interests but in many ways I'm simple like a balalaika, easy going and easy to please. A man of dichomies.

That's it I guess can't think of anything else. Apologies if I rambled, the gf is always telling me not to do that.

Cheers.

PS. THIS PLACE RULES!

Cheers. Welcome aboard. Feel free to discuss both politics and sports here. There are subforums for both. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the TMF, HumberRVR, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back