• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter Bites Back: A New Twisted Tale of Vampirism (F/F, FF/F)

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
WARNING: This Story Depicts Scenes of the Sexual Nature in Reguards to Girl on Girl Action. If This Offends or You Are Just Not Comfortable With The Subject, DO EXIT THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY!

Part One​

As you may have already heard, vampires truely exist. They are no longer just figments of our imaginations or products of our deepest, most darkest desires or fantasies. Most vampires feed off of human blood, finding a vulnerable human, attacking them with super strength and speed that defies the laws of motion and gravity, bending our necks to the side and biting down hard on the soft flesh that is there, sucking the very life force we need in order to live. Some vampires, however have found a new way to "feed" off mortals. A way that is much more acceptable in this day and age. A way to feed without causing immediate death. A remarkably untapped resource. Our very aura or spiritual energy. The way they bring about our spiritual energy is through....TICKLING! The story you are about to hear is a tale of how one mortal woman was abducted, tied down, and tickled beyond her limits...and lived to tell about it....

Interior: abandoned warehouse, night time

Ashley awoke with a start. First thing she noticed was the pitch blackness of her surroundings. The second, she couldn't move a muscle, followed by the feel of some type of fabric around her forehead, neck, wrists, elbows, waist, knees, and ankles. She started to panic, her mind racing through the events of that day, as much as she could remember. She woke up early that morning for her usual hour long jog around the college campus. Ashley, being the athletic type at 6 ft tall and 128 lbs, felt the exercise was much needed, especially after having stuffed her face so much with pepperoni and sausage pizza the night before. She had her long, blonde hair done up in a single ponytail that ventured down to the top of her shoulders and was wearing only her sports bra, a pair of athletic shorts that rode up to the middle of her thighs, white knee-high socks rolled down to the top of her ankles and white Nike running shoes. Once she got back to her dorm room, she immediately took off all of her clothes and walked into the bathroom to get a much needed shower. She didn't smell but her skin was covered with sweat and started to itch all over.

After the shower, she got dressed into a simple white tshirt and blue jean cutoff shorts, no socks or shoes. She prefered to go around barefoot anyways, but neither her professors or administrators thought it wise of her to go walking about campus without the proper protection that footwear provided. She stayed in her room and watched tv, ignoring her term paper that needed to be done and handed in by the next day. When she found nothing on tv, she went on the internet and logged on to the Tickling Media Forum and chatted a bit with her friends who she never met in real life, but hoped to one day run into them. She only knew them by their usernames : AngelOfDarkness, Skulls, *Sketch*, DreamTickler, and many others. When she got done chatting with them about her neverending search for someone to help get rid of her "tickle virginity" and how she so desperately needed a laugh in order to survive the hectic life of a college freshmen, she turned to her paper, finished it, proof-read it, checked it again, then typed it up on her computer to be printed out later on.

She needed to get out for a while. So, she got up, grabbed a pair of her flip flops, grabbed her purse, slung the strap over her shoulder, and headed out to go somewhere to eat. She couldn't remember exactly where she went to but she knew she had soup, salad, and breadsticks. When the waiter came back to give her her check, she paid the tab and gave him a real big tip, along with her name and phone number on a scratch piece of paper she found lying about at the bottom of her purse. He was very cute and seemed really nice. Now, here she was, in a room somewhere, unable to move or shake the feeling that she'll probably never find out if he called her back or not. At first, she didn't make a sound, afraid that whoever had abducted her may still be around and think she has not come to yet. Then she thought 'oh fuck this!' and started screaming for help. Her cries only echoed in the obviously empty room....

The room adjoining to where Ashley was bound, several candles have been lit all around a queen sized bed. A woman of equal height of Ashley was lying there. She was almost an exact replica of her. The only differences between the two women was this woman's hair was as dark as the night sky, her lips a ruby red, which was made more radiant by the paleness of her skin. She would've been confused for dead, if not for the fact that she was breathing. Her massive chest heaved up and down with every breath she drew. Another woman, much shorter than the others, approached the one laying motionless in bed with a purpose. She had to wake her mistress up for it was almost midnight already and she needed to present the girl that she had captured earlier in the bar.

It wasn't too hard a task, something about her plain appearance made her almost invisable, especially when it came time to slip the two sedatives in Ashley's drink when she wasn't looking. Then all she had to do was watch and make sure that she was within grabbing distance wherever Ashley went, just in case the drugs worked even faster in this woman's body than the others. She had been watching her all night, sizing her up, and made sure she came to as close a match to her mistress's specifications : tall, athletic, and beautiful. Her mistress had no desire for men, only women. Her mistress was like herself, a lesbian. Men were disgusting to her, moronic, and obnoxious. Men's auras were weaker than that of women and would only serve as a snack for her Mistress.

But now she must be awoken, the forecast claimed that sunrise would arrive in 6 and a half hours from now. Plenty enough time for her Mistress to feed, but she particularly liked torturing the other mortals, the ones that will never know what it's like to be immortal besides her when she has served her Mistress well and good enough so that she could be turned. Her life wasn't going anywhere anyways, she never felt important enough for anyone to care what happened to her. She's been a familiar for over two years now, moving from place to place, never staying in one city or state for too long because of the pesky local law enforcement scouring their cities in search of all the missing persons, only to find them tied up naked in abandoned warehouses and condemned buildings, hanging lifelessly as they were killed by suffication, an unnerving task for the first few girls she had killed for her mistress, but soon found that it was necessary, for they had seen their faces and would draw too much unneeded attention to them. She knew that if she was one of the missing, one of her mistress's victims, they wouldn't have tried so hard to locate her. She wasn't important enough, and that was the reasoning behind her being chosen. No one has missed her, she had no family to speak of, she had very little friends who she suspected were only being nice to her because they felt sorry for her. Well they shouldn't feel sorry or show pity to her, and they won't after she's turned. Then she'll go back, capture those so-called friends, and tickle torture them, all the while feeding off their spiritual energy, slowly sucking them dry, only to hold back long enough so that they can still be lively enough for the next day of tickling and the next day after that. With that thought, she smiled.

She felt a lil bit curious about the ticklishness of vampires. Were they ticklish? No one has even gotten that close to a vampire without the threat of them sucking their blood or capturing them for being tickled themselves. So very cautiously, she slid a single finger up the bare left sole of her sleeping mistress. She studied her mistress's face and body movements. Although she didn't hear any laughter or see her mistress jump or twitch, but she did see a smile broaden on her pale face. She slid her finger down the very same sole, with the same response, smiling a bit more. With that, she gently grabbed her mistress's toes with one hand and then started raking her nails across the taut sole with the other. This time, mistress bellowed with laughter and kicked with that very foot that was attacked. But Claire, as she would come to be known as, wasn't about to stop now. She held fast to her mistress's foot and kept scribbling her nails up and down, left to right, all over her sole, moving upwards to the toestems when her mistress started shrieking, opened her eyes up, blinked, and then sat up, looking at her familiar with rage in her eyes, fangs sliding down. Claire stopped, released her mistress's foot, and stepped back a few feet, absolutely terrified. Her mistress stood up on the bed, peering down at her familiar, still showing her fangs, and now raising her hands up to reveal her sharp nails. Then, without warning, leapt at her familiar, pinning her down to the ground, grabbing Claire's wrists, bringing them together with one hand, behind Claire's head, the other hand slowly reaching down, fingers wiggling, mouth opened with a sneer. Claire closed her eyes, fearing the worst when...

She felt the fingers of her mistress's other hand slip underneath her shirt and gliding the nails all over her belly and sides. Claire's eyes shot wide open, shortly following her mouth, and roared with laughter. "Plehehehehease stahahahahap it! Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm sorrhehehehehehehehe!"

"Not as sorry as you're going to be if you didn't bring me what I asked for," Mistress Angel replied as she started gliding her nails across her familiar's waistline which only served to make Claire buck up and down. After a few more minutes of tickling her familiar into total submission, she stopped. Standing up over Claire, she offered her hand to help bring her back to her feet. "Now, where is she? I'm hungry!" she licked her lips once over.

"She's in the other room, tied nude on the x-frame, every limb held firmly in place, the only parts of her body that she can move is her eyes, nose, mouth, fingers, and toes...just the way you like it." Claire led the way through the only door in the room, turned to the right and flipped on the light switch...

Part Two​

Ashley, temporarily blinded by the sudden burst of light, blinked her eyes rapidly, trying to re-focus. She trained her eyes to the left, then the right and saw the two women standing there, staring at her like a piece of meat. They were an odd couple to say the least, she thought. The one in front looked somewhat familiar, but couldn't put her finger on where she had first saw her. She remembered the dark hair up in a loose fitting bun, the glasses, and the plain clothes but who she was was still a mystery, much like her companion behind her. The woman was remarkably beautiful, pale as she was, she had a classic look to her. Her hair was also black, but down and in waves. She was wearing an almost completely see-through black nightgown and robe. Her nails painted black and very long.

Claire and Mistress Angel just stood there, smiling for a few minutes before they slowly made their way towards her. "Hmmm," Mistress said as she was still admiring Ashley, "you sure now how to pick them, Claire. She's perfect! Now you can begin."

With that, Claire made her way toward Ashley, walking around her and the x frame, looking Ashley up and down with a sly smile. Claire finally stopped right behind Ashley, reached up with her hands, and started to lightly trace her fingernails up and down both of Ashley's sides. Ashley couldn't believe what she was seeing (and feeling), she has obviously been abducted by the one called Claire, and the only thing they seemed to want to do to her is tickle her while tied up? What freaks! she thought. I'm not even ticklish on my sides, hopefully she'll figure that I'm not ticklish then let me go. But Claire wasn't so easy to give up, as she started kneeding Ashley's ribs one by one. Another miss, sweety! Ashley thought to herself. Why don't you just give up and let me go?

"Well, she doesn't seem to be ticklish on her sides or ribs, try her...underarms." Mistress Angel looked deep into Ashley's eyes, waiting for some sign of fright or apprehension...and there it was. As soon as she said "underarms", Ashley's eyes and mouth shot open. Claire nodded in agreement and reached up and started spidering her nails up into the smooth hollows of Ashley's pits.

Ashley, knowing she had just given away one of her most ticklish spots, tried to fight the laughter that was raging inside of her, wanting to escape her lips, but she bit down and shut her eyes. But by doing so, she gave Mistress the element of surprise when she started lightly tracing her fingers all over Ashley's belly, introducing her pinky finger inside her navel, swirling it around.
Ashley couldn't hold it in any longer and her laughter echoed against the walls....

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAPPP IT HEHEHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT HEHEHEHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WHYYY ARE YOHUHUHUHUHUUU DOING THIS?!?!?!?!? HEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO NOT MY BELLY BUTTON!!! HEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA"

"Tickle tickle tickle, little Ashley," mistress cooed, "coochie coo! And as far as why we're doing this, it's simple really. I am a vampiress, but a different kind of vampiress, instead of drinking your blood, I feed on foolish mortals' auras, or spiritual energies. And the best way to do that is when you're distracted and can't subconsciously block me from doing so."

What?!?!? A Vampire?!?!? They don't exist! Do they? A million thoughts ran through Ashley's mind as the ticklish flesh of her pits and belly were skillfully being tickled to near death. She felt that she was going to faint if this continued any further. And as if they read her mind, a few minutes later, they stopped. Ashley was desperately trying to catch her breath when Mistress spoke again...

"Hehehehehe! You are quite the ticklish one, aren't you? Oh and as far as your thoughts are concerned, allow me to clarify a few things. First, I'm the only vampiress here, Claire is my mortal helper. She's the one who drugged you, captured you, stripped you of your clothes, and tied you to the frame. Secondly, as far as you fainting is concerned, if I sense that you're going to in fact faint, I'll stop and so will my helper. Then, once you've collected yourself, we'll start over again, but this time on different spots. Then once I've had my fill for tonight, we'll tickle you til you do in fact pass out. Then I'll be going to my chambers to rest and Claire here will detach you from the frame and place you on that mattress over there in the far corner, where she'll attach you to the straps at each corner of it, then wash you thoroughly with a wet cloth as you rest. Then if you should wake up at any time before I am up, Claire will feed you by hand. We wouldn't want you to lose all of your energy by not eating...we'll leave that to the tickle torture we'll be giving you for days on end. Isn't that lovely? hahahahaha.."

Ashley's eyes widened with all the talk about being drugged, captured, stripped, and tickle torture for days on end. She knew deep down inside that she was doomed to being this thing's food source for as long as she lived. But still, experience told her to keep her chin up. She was always the popular one, the girl that every guy wanted to date or just screw around with. The one that every girl young and old alike looked up to and asked advice of. Someone would be looking for her, someone would come rescue her...someday...

"Ok, now that you're obviously well enough, let's try again, shall we? Claire, the lower body please."

Claire nodded, walked in plain view of Ashley, smiling wickedly as she started to glide her fingernails up and down the inside of Ashley's thighs. This time around, Ashley thought it was useless and allowed her laughter to flow freely....30 minutes later, Mistress has had her fill and now joined back in, laying down on the floor and started to skitter her nails up and down Ashley's soles, which renewed Ashley's voice, making her scream in ticklish agony. The very moment Mistress started lightly scratching at the tender flesh inbetween all 10 of Ashley's toes at 6:45 am, Ashley passed out. Mistress continued for a lil while longer to make sure she was in fact out and not just pretending to just like the other ones. When she came to the realization that Ashley wasn't faking, she commanded Claire to stop, untie her, and begin to clean up all the sweat. They have tickled poor Ashley since 15 minutes after midnight....

Part Three​

Claire hated this part of her job. She quickly untied Ashley and set her down gently on the floor. She folded up the xframe and carried it to the far side of the room. Returning to Ashley's nearly lifeless body, grabbed the sleeping beauty by the ankles and dragged her across the floor, to the bed and attached her wrists and ankles to the cuffs at the four corners of the mattress. She left the room to another one adjoining at the left, the wash area, complete with sink, dishwasher that was broken, and a couple of buckets left on the countertop. She took the one closest to her, washed it out, filled it with warm water, grabbed a sponge and dropped it into the bucket. She then carried it back into the room where Ashley was still sleeping off the near 6 and a half hour tickle torture, most of which was concentrated on her lower body. They found Ashley's lower body to be the most ticklish. Every place on her lowerbody was super sensitive. Claire found it especially amusing that Ashley's seemingly worst spot, next to her feet, was the undersides of Ashley's ass cheeks. As soon as her nails trailed underneath her big backside, if Ashley wasn't tied down, she would have cleared 10 feet. This thought amused Claire to the point that she laughed outloud. She quickly covered her mouth, afraid her laugh would probably awaken Ashley before she could even get started on the bathing process. Looking toward Ashley, she was relieved to see her in the same position, on her back with her arms and legs spread wide.

Claire continued to make her way towards her, bucket in hand. She kneeled down at Ashley's left side and just stared at her for a moment, eyeing Ashley's beautifully sweat covered body. She is very beautiful, she thought to herself. "Too bad we couldn't have met under different circumstances, sweetie. I would've loved to show you how we are more superior at loving each other then those dirty, disgusting creatons," she said outloud. After looking up and down at her, she couldn't help but lean her face forward and press her lips softly against the girl's. She was startled at first when she saw Ashley move a bit, smiled, then when she let out a breath, moaned. Claire smiled as she started to go to work, starting at Ashley's neck, moving ever so cautiously down and around her magnificent chest. She saw for the first time that Ashley's nipples were hard and erect. Leaning forward again, she lightly flicked her tongue over the left nipple, followed by the right. Ashley again moaned and moved slightly. Claire was starting to get turned on by Ashley's subconscious acknowledgement of the pleasure her tongue was exacting on her.

But instead of further pleasing Ashley's nipples with her expert tongue, she continued to wash her, bringing the sponge back and forth between dipping it in the bucket and applying it to Ashley's arms, belly, sides, and along her waistline, stopping at Ashley's shaved clit and pussy. Smiling and shaking her head of all erotic thoughts that popped into her mind, started to slowly and methodically clean the area with the sponge. Ashley once again, subconsciously moaned and moved her head to the side, lightly biting on her bottom lip. Claire desperately wanted to finish up cleaning her, but the pressing thought of eating her out right then and there was too overwhelming to pass up and started by luxiouriously licking at Ashley's clit, all the while listening intently to Ashley's moans of pure sexual delight. Claire continued down to the lips of Ashley's pussy, licking with a lil bit more pressure from her tongue, then slowly inserted it inside Ashley, flicking it along the walls of her pussy. Ashley's eyes shot open and looked down to see what exactly was probing her insides. When she noticed the loose black bun, she realized it was Claire's tongue. She had half a mind to yell and scream at her to stop, but she just closed her eyes again and allowed Claire to continue. This was obviously turning her on and noticed that Claire must be a lesbian, cause only a lesbian would enjoy eating another woman out. She smiled at the thought of maybe having an edge to her situation, maybe use her feminine wilds to trick Claire into making her believe that she actually was falling in love with the girl. Then perhaps she'd be able to....her thoughts were interrupted momentarily as she felt Claire's teeth begin to lightly nibble along the lips of her pussy, which caused her to moan louder and arch her back. Claire soon came to the knowledge that Ashley was awake, but her stubborness wouldn't permit her to stop, so she continued nibbling on the lips of her pussy, then darted her tongue even further down inside of her, carressing Ashley's gspot with more assertion. This made Ashley arch her back up even higher, and soon afterwords, she came and Claire began to swallow it all, taking all of her sweetness in her mouth....

After Claire was finished, she took the sponge and thoroughly cleaned Ashley's pussy, then took the sponge back to the bucket, rinsed it, then made fast sweeps up and down Ashley's legs and feet. She didn't allow Ashley to say a word to her as she immediately got up, face flushed with embarrassment, and stormed out of the room to the washing station. Ashley chuckled to herself, smiling broadly, then continued panting til she calmed down and then fell back asleep...

Part Four​

Ashley awoke again sometime in the late afternoon, her empty stomach growling. She sat up, surprised that she was no longer tied down to the mattress. In fact, she was back in her dorm room! She turned to the side of her bed and stood up, clothed in her nightwear. She threw her head back and laughed aloud. It was just an intense dream, that's all. But what could have possibly triggered such a vision? She just stumbled to her bathroom, turned and was shocked to find a single sheet of paper taped to her mirror. It was done up in cursive and read as followed...

Dear Ashley,

I simpley could not allow myself to suffocate you as I did all the other girls before you. I have told my mistress that you escaped as I was about to chain you up back to that dreadful x-frame. She fully intended on having me kill you after she was done feeding off of you last night. As I am writing this, you've probably awoke in your bed, thinking that the week-long tickle sessions and our late-night private sex sessions was just some crazy dream of some sort. But I can assure you with this note, that it was all real. My mistress is more than likely enraged at the thought of her discovery and is probably going to have me close up shop and move her quietly to the next town over. If you intend to find me in the next town, but don't find me anywhere in plain sight of a few nightclubs, then she may have killed me for allowing you to escape under the above false pretensions. Either way, I just wanted you to know that I really do care about you, but it's just not meant to be. I'm sorry, but I have no doubt that even after I'm long gone, you will keep me in your thoughts and dreams. Well, I guess that's it. I hope to see you again, even though I highly doubt it will happen. Enjoy your new lease on life.

Signed, Your 1st Female Lover,

Claire

PS: I took the liberty of doing as you had requested before you left. I told all of the girls that you knew of that were lesbian that you like being tied down, tickled, and made to cum. They are expected to come visit you the night that you awaken. Have fun :)

THE END

Last edited:
Great start. I for one do appreciate the time to get an in depth idea of what the character is like. No need to skip right to the main action.

Please continue this whenever you have time. You've given us a great opening and it's never bad to take some time over characterisation.

thanks, I have just finished the story with a surprise ending...take care and hope to hear some more feedback...

Ha, very nice. Ashley (Scott?) deserves a sequel. Perhaps at the hands of Claire or her friends? I wonder what Mistress Angel will be up to next as well?

Very nice....and a very interesting concept. Excellent story.

thanks, and there's more misadventures of Ashley to come, I think she'll have a run-in with a witch who gives her a magic potion of some sort to make herself irresistable to the one that she's been having an eye on, but unfortunately doesn't heade the warning about the hazards of using such a potion that the witch warns her about before she bought it....

Very nice. Somewhat of a classic concept but still good.

It's always nice to see something new around here.

I was thinking of making a story about 5 women who are captured and used for "entertainment" for a big wolf furry who has a hunger for ticklish humanoid girls (can you just guess who's the ler in this? heh heh heh)

Well done, wolfy boi! :clap: I have a thing for lesbian vampires (and lesbian angels lol), so naturally I ate this story up. :heart: Very well written. Nice details, too! And I like how you put in a few TMFers into the story, as well. :D

Thank you all very much for your comments...and sis, I knew you'd love the lesbian theme in this story, you were the inspiration for their sexualities :D

Due to recent inactivity and a growing loss of interest in tickling, I regret to inform you all that the plan for a 2nd part of the "Laughter Bites Back", in which I had planned to be part of a series of stories will be postponed until further notice.

Last edited:
Update: I am starting and have started working on new tickle fictions. Unfortunately, I have long since lost the inspiration for a sequel to the story that started this thread. I instead, have a new story in mind that could very well be my best work ever!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back