• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina Jolie tickles Megan Fox

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
Megan Fox tickled by Angelina Jolie

Angie was burning with anger. That role in Transformers belonged to her. And then that, that little copycat waltzed in to the audition like a damn queen, and the producers ate her up. They gave her the role, and threw out Angie. But, this wasn’t the end. She would get her back, make her pay…

Megan was living it up. But, why wouldn’t she be? She just got a new role, and her career was just starting up. She decided to celebrate by going o get a tan. She put on a bikini, and went out to the beach. After an hour, she had to use the bathroom. She went in the stall, and then the last thing she remembered was a smoke bomb going under the door, and then passing out.

Megan woke up an hour later. She was back at her house, on her bed. Her hands were chained to the headrest, her feet to the bottom. Angie was standing next to her, with a feather, an electric toothbrush, and lotion. “What do you want, Jolie?” Megan said with a smirk. “Oh, I wouldn’t be so laid back. We have some business to take care of.” Megan rolled her eyes. “You don’t scare me.” “I will soon,” Angie said. “ Angie stroked the feather on Megan’s sides. “What the hehehehell are you doing?” “It’s time for some payback.” She sped the strokes up. “Sthahahahop,” Megan said. “It’s not that easy, you see. You stole my role. That really made me suffer. So, you will suffer too.” Megan got nervous. “Look, what do you want? I’ll give it to you.” “I want you to pay.” She started rubbing the lotion on Megan’s skin. “What are you doing?!” Angie smiled. “It will help me in my torture of you. Now, let’s get this started.” Angie put the feather down. She started tickling Megan’s sides with her fingers. “hahahahahahahahahaha!” “Aw, Meg, does that tickle?” She went at her sides even harder. “HAHAPLHAEAHASEHAHASTHAHAP!” “Ok… not!” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Megan couldn’t take it. She was extremely ticklish everywhere on her body. ”HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” “Okay, that’s enough on your sides. It’s not as fun as I thought it would be.” That was a complete lie. Angie loved tickling her sides. But, she was looking for some spot that would put her over the edge. Her sides were good, but there has to be somewhere. “Ok, let’s check out your armpits. “NO PLEASE DON’T!!!” Megan hated her armpits being tickled. It wasn’t her worst spot, if she found that, she would die, but she hated it. “Oh, a problem?” She slowly inched her hands up to her armpits. Then, she quickly dived in and wildly wiggled her fingers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHAHAHAHAHMHAHAHYHAHAHAHGOHAHAHD!!!” “Wow, you really are ticklish there. This’ll drive you mad!” Angie started making figure eights with her index fingers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNHAHAOHAHAHAHPLHAHAHAHEAHAHAHAHSEHAHAHAHA!” Megan was going insane. She was thrashing like a bull. She almost broke the bondages, but Angie can tie good. “Kootchie Kootchie Koo!” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Angie was mad. She really wanted to break her. She moved down to the feet. Megan screamed. That was her second worst spot. Angie got a grin. “What, does little Meg not like a little tickling on her feet?” She got the feather, and started stroking around the sides of her feet. “hehehehehehehe.” Angie turned it up. She ripped Megan’s toes back, and tickled under them with the feather. “HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHO!!!” “Okay, now let’s get serious. She put the feather down, and started tickling her soles with her fingers. This was the most powerful expression yet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAHALYHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHITHAHAHA!!!!” Angie was pissed. She had tried everything, but still couldn’t break her. Then, she got an idea. “Hey Meg, you know, you haven’t cracked yet.” Another lie. Megan wet herself when she was getting her armpits tickled. “But, there’s one place I haven’t tried yet.” Megan gulped. She thought maybe she wouldn’t get tickled there. Angie picked the feather up, and moved closer. “Oh shit, she’s getting closer. Angie stuck the feather in Megan’s bellybutton. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Wow, I barely touched you. I think I found the spot. Angie picked up the electric toothbrush. “OH NO GOD PLEASE I’LL GIVE UP THE PART I’LL DO ANYTHING!!” “This isn’t up for negotiation.” She turned it on and stuck it in. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….HA….. Megan passed out. Angie was very pleased with herself. “Well, I guess I should untie her now.” “Nah.” Angie walked down to the beach, to get a tan herself.

The End.

Dude my dreams just materialized. Finally someone did a story like this. Only complaint I have is that the bellybutton tickling should of went on longer. The worst spot should of been teased the he'll out of. But dude.....hot hot hot concept. Def make a part 2.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back