• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diary of a Ticklephile: #1. In the Beginning...

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
A word from the author (luv2tikl).

I'll keep this short and to the point. This is the first story (or series of stories, rather) that I have ever written with the intention of posting to the story section. I realize that this is an incredibly different concept, and I realize that it has the potential to work but also the potential to fail; I can only hope for the former. I hope you enjoy it, but I will also understand if you don't.

Also, you will notice that there is no designation for this entry; that's basically because this is the introduction that sets the tone for the rest of the series, and there is really only mention of tickling, but no actual tickling YET. I realize that the intro is possibly slow and drawn out, but I will do my best to speed things up and cut to the chase in the following installments.

One final note: Everything beyond this point IS fiction. Enjoy!

A word from the editor.

Hello. My name is John. I have, through a series of unfortunately fortunate events, come across something that I think this community will want to see. This is something that people of all ages and from all reaches of the tickling world will, hopefully, thoroughly enjoy. Have you ever wondered what other ticklephiles, such as yourselves, go through on a day to day basis? Have you ever found yourself questioning what it must be like to have a different set of cards handed to you? Or, maybe, you're a guy and you wonder what goes through the mind of a female ticklephile. Maybe you're not a ticklephile at all and you want to pick the mind of a ticklephile and be able to see, first and foremost, what makes them tick. Well, my friends, have I got a treat for you! I have acquired none other than the diary of a ticklephile!

I serve the purpose of the diary's editor, which basically means that I have taken the text from it's original source and made it uploadable to the forums so that you may read it. I have also gone through and corrected as many grammatical errors as I could find. Now, I know you're probably wondering why it is okay for me to upload this text; you'll just take my word for it that it is legit. I am a man of high morale, I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was right or ok, and I really can't explain the means by which I came across this, but I can assure you that it is OK for you to read this and that it is OK for me to post it.

Lastly, I'd just like to point out that this is not just a haphazard collection of diary entries from a fellow ticklephile; this, in it's own right, is a story. Sure, if you take each entry for what it is, you don't get much, but when you look at the big picture at the end of this whole ordeal, you will see it for what it truly is; a story of remarkable proportions. With that all being said, I would now like to present you with the first cluster of entries in the series. Please enjoy the Diary of a Ticklephile!

August 25nd, 2008

Dear Diary,

Hi! My name is Jessi. This is my first attempt at keeping a diary, I hope I'm not too terrible at it. I've always wanted to keep one, but I've just never really got around to it. It shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, today was my first day of college, so I thought that today would be a good day to start writing! All of my classes are going to be boring as hell, I imagine I'll be drifting off a lot. At least there are tons of cute boys in my classes, though! I tried talking to one in my English class, but he didn't seem to interested; he was kind of stuck up – or maybe he was just shy – but he was obviously not interested in me. What an ass.

Anyway, I just got settled into my new room (finally!). It's so small and cramped, and there is NO room for decoration! UGH! I feel like I'm in a dungeon or something... But, on the plus side, I have complete and utter PRIVACY! For the first time in my life, I can do whatever I want to do without fear of interruption. I had to share a room with someone else last semester, and OMG it sucked so bad! My roommate was a complete bitch! We fought SO MUCH, and by the end of semester we ended up being so pissed off at each other, that we practically avoided each other at all costs. She pretty much let me have the room at that point, and she would stay at her girlfriend's house (oh yeah, she was a total lezbo, BTW) so that we didn't have to see each other... Cowardly bitch. That was nice, but it was still kind of annoying not knowing if she was ever going to come back, though.... Because I very much like my alone time. I like to use it to do things on the computer that I couldn't normally do if someone else was around...

Yes, that's right... I have a LOT of computer sexy time, lol. I suppose that's supposed to be abnormal or something since I'm a girl, but... I can't get it from any guys and I'm often alone (and lonely), so, what else do I have to turn to? Oh, and another thing... I don't look at the kinds of things you'd normally expect someone to look at. See, I'm actually a tickle fetishist. That means that I derive sexual pleasure from tickling, whether it be being tickled, tickling someone else, or watching someone (that's where the internet comes in handy!). I've never actually tickled someone or been tickled in a strictly sexual way, but I think I would be a 'lee (short for ticklee)... Though, then again, I could definitely see myself thoroughly enjoying tickling a cute boy: But see, that's the thing; I don't really know because I've never been able to act on it! I really, REALLY want to meet someone who is into tickling and have a session, but there is NO ONE in my area! It drives me mad! So, being that I'm so deprived of my sexual desires, I fantasize about it ALL THE TIME! And the best way to do that is with the Internet; believe it or not, they actually have entire forums dedicated to the subject of tickling! Total mind fuck, right? I thought it was crazy when I first found the TMF (Tickling Media Forum) and saw how incredibly huge it is, and then, on top of that, stumbled upon other sites like Tickle Theater and Tickling City! And here I thought I was alone! And these forums aren't just for discussion – they're also loaded with great pictures and videos! TONS of them! It's the most totally amazing thing I've found in a great while... But anyway, upon finding these forums, I couldn't help but sign myself up and endulge – and BOY did I endulge! Pictures upon pictures upon pictures and videos upon videos upon videos of nothing but TICKLING! I couldn't stop looking, and before I knew it, I was addicted! Evey minute that my roommate wasn't around, I was browsing the forums for the newest videos, pictures, and stories! I couldn't stop, it was so amazing that these places existed, chock full of people just like me and loaded with visual media that turned me on like nothing before; and I watched ALL OF IT! Men tickling women, women tickling men, men tickling men, women tickling women, cats tickling women, dogs tickling cats; all of it! It was all incredibly sexy and incredibly, EXTREMELY arousing to me! Let's just say that I relieved a LOT of stress that semester, lol ; ).

Well, anyway... THAT'S a load off. I've never told anyone, sadly, much less written it down, so even that helps. It's kind of embarrassing. I wonder sometimes why I can't be normal like everyone else. But, then again, what is “normal,” anyway? I mean, I still desire sex in the traditional sense; as in, I still want to have sex (oh yeah, and I'm a virgin...) like, oh what's the word... Intercourse! Yeah, that's it. So, it's just kind of like an extra little kink; a kink that turns me on a lot!

But see, the problem is finding someone to do it with. That's not something you just ask when you're looking for a date. “Hey, are you ticklish? Do you like being tickled? Can I tickle you? Would you want to try it tied up?” They'd think I was a FREAKO! I've looked all over the forums for someone in my area, but this place is simply baron... I don't know what to do!

But yeah, I'm thinking that the privacy is going to be SOOOO worth it! Especially now that I'm on my own with no roommates and not at home for the summer with my parents; UGH, that sucked, too... If they knew what I was looking at behind their backs, they'd totally FREAK. Especially my dad, he's all about the whole being safe on the Internet thing... He wouldn't even let me have an instant messenger until I finally moved out last year; totally lame sauce! But yeah, if he knew I was meeting new people on the web, and on fetish forums of all places, he'd flip his lid.

Well, anyway... I had better turn in – or, maybe I'll have a little peak at what's going on on the forums before I do – sure, why not!

August 26th, 2008

Dear Diary,

I was up SOOO late last night. That turned out to be more than just a little peak – gaah, it's soo fucking addicting! And I was uber tired today in class, too... But OH! I tried talking to that cute boy in English again, but he was being kind of a stuck up bitch. He just gave me one worded responses, didn't act like he wanted to talk to me at all... I hate boys like that, that think they're too good for me or whatever. It's like, even if you have a girlfriend, you can at least muster up a little conversation. Maybe he was just shy, I don't understand shy people... But God he was soo cute! I wonder if he's ticklish? I'd LOVE to make him talk! [insert sinister laugh here]

August 28th, 2008

Dear Diary,

Man, I really thought I'd be able to keep this up on a daily basis; keeping a diary is HARD!

Anyway, that boy kind of looks at me and smiles every once in a while, still won't hardly talk to me though. Stuck up fucker. I think I caught him staring at my goods today; guess I'm good enough to ogle, but not to talk to, huh? Well, two can play that game; I'll bust out my most revealing outfit tomorrow, and we'll just see how he feels about that. Gah, guys are such pigs! But... I do love the attention, especially from cute guys like him.

Anyway, these last two nights have been extremely lonely, just me and my computer screen. Oh, and my hand, heheh... Privacy is pretty great, though, you have to admit – but I wish I had some friends. I try to make some, but, I think I scare people off. I don't know what it is about me, but I just naturally repel people. I'm attractive enough – but I just can't seem to make any friends, or if I do I can't seem to kepe them. Sad day...

August 29th, 2008

Dear Diary,

TGI-MOTHERFUCKING-FRIDAY!!!
I wore the skankiest, most revealing outfit I could find today, and guess what! He actually talked to me! Here I was all pissed off and dressing like a total whore to spite him, and he talks to me! I was kind of mad at him before, but... He's a cute guy, and he talked to me! Yay!!! And thank GOD for a university without a strict dress code... Ugh, my high school drove me crazy with their “modesty” bullshit...

Other than that, it was a pretty mediocre day... All of my classes are boring as hell, and I can't quite bring myself to talk to anyone else, boy or girl. Oh, and I didn't think that skanky outfit thing all the way through... I kind of forgot about the three other classes I had today and had to sit through them looking like a whore, and that's exactly what I felt like; an attention whore. I notice the glances I get from guys. See, they think we don't notice it, but we do... We notice when you act like you're looking at something else on our side of the room just to re-direct your eyes in our direction, and we see you quickly look away when you're caught red handed. We're not idiots, guys... We're actually quite mindful. But don't worry too much, because some of us, like me, kinda like it. Okay, well... If you're cute. If you're ugly and/or creepy, then... Yeah, not so much, lol.

August 30th, 2008

Dear Diary,

Today was the first day in a long, long time that I got an entire day to myself. I basically spent my whole Saturday in front of the computer screen, browsing the forums and looking for other media that pertains to my interest. It's kind of lonely, but it's also kind of great. I'm making quite a few friends on the forums, especially after I decided to take some pics of my feet and post them the other night; the guys go apeshit over that kind of thing. It's like instant attention, I swear... I post one little picture of my foot, and I get swarmed! I get all kinds of compliments on how great they look, and a few guys even telling me they'd like to tickle them! I know that to most girls that's annoying and creepy, but to me... I actually kind of like it! Maybe it's because it makes me think of what it would be like to have a guy who actually liked tickling to tickle me; it's honestly one of my biggest fantasies. Will I ever fucking find someone to share this interest with? Hmmm... I never did find out if cute guy from English is ticklish... Fuck, I don't even remember his name! Did I even ask him? Hmm, looks like I have two things to find out on Monday!

Last edited:
Great concept and excellent execution. I look forward to future installments!

Nice work. :)

Thanks for all of the positive feedback! I was real worried about how well this would be perceived...

This one was kind of slow, I know, I will do my best to pick it up from now on... Thanks for sticking with me!

Sorry for the delay, folks... Was waiting to get a new computer, and just bought one today, so I should start working on the next installment here pretty soon.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back