• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polyphylon Girls - Chapter 4 - Science Fiction & Gadgets (F/f nylon feet)

Mandrake

TMF Expert
Chapter 4 – Science Fiction and Gadgets

Vanessa wasn’t sure how she got talked into this. “So where are we going again?” she asked Fred as he drove them down unfamiliar roads.

“We’re going to my uncle’s furniture store.”

“I know but where is it?” Vanessa asked as she nervously untied some of the braids in her golden hair.

“Just down the road. Don’t worry, it will be quick. You guys will make a lot of money modeling the new furniture.”

“We don’t have to change our clothes or anything, right?” Amanda asked nervously.

“Nah, just come as you are. You all look great.”

Fred continued driving down a winding back road until he came to a warehouse. A sign on top said “Sam’s discount furniture”. The place looked abandoned and somewhat rundown. She did not like the look of it at all.

As Fred got out of the car he said, “I know the place looks rundown, but when it opens up it’s going to be really nice. Come on in and I’ll show you the furniture. The camera’s are inside.”

As Vanessa stepped out of the car she couldn’t help but notice that Fred was eyeing her feet. Her sneakers were sliding off her heels a bit and her sheer black nylons were clearly noticeable to him as if for the first time. His look was lustful, like he wanted to pull her sneakers off and play with her sensitive feet, and it made her very uneasy. She quickly distanced herself from him and tried to keep both feet firmly in her sneakers as best she could.

As the other girls climbed out of the car their slippery stocking feet also slid partially out of their shoes. Amanda’s Mary Janes were especially loose, and she almost lost one of them stepping out of the car. Fred continued to watch their feet lustfully, and Vanessa continued to grow uneasy. Christy was the last to get out of the car, her heels dangled off her stocking toes, but she skillfully flipped them back onto her feet before stepping onto the pavement. Fred offered his hand to help her up which she gratefully took.

“Such a nice gentleman,” she said smiling. But Vanessa was still suspicious as he was still eyeing her pantyhose clad legs and feet now swimming her black pumps. He made no mention of their loose shoes, though he clearly enjoyed the sight. It seemed that Vanessa was the only one that noticed Fred’s lustful eyes, as Tamara, Amanda, Joyce and Christy seemed to pay no heed to it.

“Come on Vanessa,” Joyce said as they walked towards the warehouse.

“On second thought, I have somewhere to be …,” Vanessa said nervously not wanting to follow them in. She didn’t trust Fred, and had a feeling he was going to try and take her shoes off and tickle her during the photo shoot.

“What?” Christy exclaimed.

“I, uh, have a family dinner to go to tonight, I forgot all about it. I’ll call a cab or something.”

“Can’t it wait?” Christy asked annoyed. “You’re going to waste a lot of money for nothing.”

“I’m afraid it can’t,” Vanessa said clearly struggling. She eyed a bus stop sign on the corner street. “Look there’s a bus stop! I’m sure it’ll go back to campus.” Vanessa jogged over to the bus stop sign, her sneakers popping off her heals with each step. After briefly studying the sign she shouted back. “Yes, it looks like it goes back to the north parking lot on campus. My car is parked there. Next bus arrives in ten minutes. It will all work out ok. You guys have fun!”

Christy looked up at Fred apologetically.

“It’s alright, let her go. I have enough pretty girls for the shoot.

“Alright goodbye Vanessa,” they all said before entering the warehouse.

“The party is in this basement,” Beth said with an evil smile on her face. Beth opened the door to a dark room and motioned to let Cat in. Cat entered a bit nervously, as it was completely dark.

“Is there a light switch? I don’t hear any music?” Cat asked confused.

Beth closed and locked the door behind her. She flipped a light switch and revealed an empty room with a pool table.

“This is it? Where is everyone?” Cat asked beginning to doubt Beth’s intentions.

“They’re coming. Just have a seat,” Beth said as she overpowered the petite brunette and forced her into a comfy recliner.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Cat asked surprised as she fell into the chair.

“Why don’t you get more comfortable?” Beth said as she grabbed Cat’s boots by the heels.

“Don’t you dare take my boots off!” Cat demanded forcefully, but with a hint of fear.

Beth held Cat’s boots in her hands for awhile enjoying the situation. She could just pull them off. But she wanted to see Cat beg for them for awhile. Cat really couldn’t do anything, the boots were held too tightly for her to pull her feet back without slipping out of her boots. She couldn’t fight back because her arms were too short and she was sitting down in a deep comfy chair. She was pretty much at Beth’s mercy. “You don’t want to be more comfortable?” Beth asked jokingly.

“No, now let go!” Cat said angrily giving Beth a stern look.

Beth just laughed and started to pull very slowly at the boots. She could feel Cat’s little foot squirm trying to stay inside the boot. Cat’s facial expression also changed from anger to nervousness.

“Ok, this isn’t funny, stop pulling my boots off.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want to be in my stocking feet down here,” Cat said frustrated as more precious inches were lost and her toes wiggled desperately inside the boots.

“Stocking feet? What kind of stockings?”

“I just don’t like being shoeless ok. It makes me uncomfortable,” The boots were halfway off now.

“Oh, but I’m interested in these stocking feet, I have to see them.”

“How would you like it if someone just pushed you down and stole your shoes right off your feet?” Now her heels were exposed.

“Hmm, I don’t know. Guess it depends on the kind of stockings I was wearing.”

Cat giggled as the tops of her boots slid along her stocking soles. It tickled immensely. Her adorable toes, painted blue and shining nicely through the sheer pink fabric, wiggled involuntarily once exposed to the air.

“Wow, those are pretty stocking feet, I’m gonna tickle them.”

“Don’t you dare!” But it was too late. Beth had already tossed Cat’s uggs aside and was tickling Cat’s toes and soles to death. Cat kicked and thrashed as she laughed, but Beth managed to grab her feet and trap them under her arm. Cat could not escape as Beth tickle tortured her soles and toes.

“Bwahahahahahaaeeqweaa, Stop it Beth! Whwwhwyy! Whya aahhahahre yyyoyuu Doingng thhhehlis!”

“Well, you kind of deserve it. You’re always spending Dad’s money on frivolous things like boots and personal trainers. I thought I’d strip you of your boots and train you withstand tickle torture.”

“tahahaeahaeeehahea! Okokokok hahahahah! I’ve learned my lesson! Hahhaealah! Oh god I’m getting horny! Hahahaehahhahaelaah! Please sstoppp!”

“You may have learned your lesson, but I also need information,” Beth said as she dug her fingers in between her toes.

“Annnnything! Heehehehehe! Ooohhhh,” Cat started moving her hand towards her crotch.

“Where did you get this wonderful body stocking?” Beth asked, she let up on the tickling a bit so she could answer.

“I dddidn’t wwwaste yyyour dad’s mmmoney, hehehe! Kkkevin ffound it,” Cat answered giggling.

“Kevin? Where did he find it?”

“Innn a bbbox, in the aaattic. Tttthat’s wwwhere he ffffound the gadget hhhhe;s bbbbben ffffiddling wwwith,” Cat said moaning with pleasure now in between stutters of laughter.

“The attic? I thought I looked up there,” Beth said briefly stopping her tickling. “Now this is very important, who else knows about these body stockings? Did you give them to anyone else?”

“No one knowsss, I didn’t give them a-anyone,” Cat said catching her breath. “Kevin just found it today.”

“Are you telling me the truth?” Beth asked suddenly tickling her feet again.

“Dahahahaaha! YES! YES! I am now stop!” Cat begged.

“Okay, but on one condition. You will not tell anyone about what happened down here. If you do, your feet are mine to play with.”

“Okay, Okay! Just let me go and give me back my boots!”

Not fully satisfied, but knowing that she wasn’t going to get any more information out of Cat, she let go of her feet. Cat caught her breath for a moment and slipped her boots back on. Cat frowned. They fit a bit looser than they did before. “How dare she do this to me,” thought Cat “I’ll make sure Pat knows what she did so she gets properly punished.”

“Just to let you know Cat,” Beth said as she left the room, “that body stocking is making you shrink, especially the more you get tickled and get aroused. And it’s impossible to take off. So if you’re thinking of going back on your promise and telling Dad, don’t. Because it will only get easier to pull your boots off and tickle you. And yes I’m telling the truth, and you’ll realize it soon enough.”

“Ha, crazy bitch,” Cat laughed to herself after she left. But as she failed to find an opening on the sleeve of her body stocking the words haunted for the rest of the day, and she didn’t tell Pat a word.

“I think you need new shoes, Niesa, those are barely hanging on,” Pat joked as they walked to the Science Fiction Club.

Niesa only laughed nervously. She had managed to keep her clothes on so far, but knew that the steps down to the club were going to claim her shoes at some point. She just hoped that the stairs wouldn’t tickle her. Suddenly, her cell phone rang. It was Beth.

“Hey Beth,” Niesa answered. “Well, we’re on our way to the SF club. Come meet us there.” Niesa hung up. “Turns out the party was a bust, so Beth and Cat are going to meet us at the club.”

Niesa did manage to keep both shoes on walking down the stares to the club. She was starting to gain confidence in her loose shoe walking abilities. Unfortunately, she was focused so much on her shoes that her skirt slipped down too far when she reached the bottom giving Pat and Kevin a nice view of her pantyhose covered ass. Her face turned bright red as she immediately pulled her skirt up and apologized profusely. “These are new uniforms and I didn’t get one that fit well, so sorry.”

“It’s ok,” Pat said, “An old man like me needs moments like this every once in awhile to make life worth living.”

Niesa was definitely a fish out of water in the SF club. Most of the people there were boys sitting around watching Mystery Science Theater reruns. Seeing a hot cheerleader was like seeing a solar eclipse, beautiful and blinding. All the heads turned when she walked in. “So, this is the Science Fiction Club,” Niesa said slightly embarrassed to be there, “Kevin why don’t you have a look at the books and movies, I think there’s some board games and video games too.”

“Hey you,” a particularly obese boy said trying to get Niesa’s attention. “Aren’t you one of the cheerleaders who got in trouble today?”

“Yes,” Niesa sighed, “That’s me.”

“I heard Dean tickled you. You were like super ticklish. Must’ve been so hot. I wish I was there.”

Niesa blushed. “I’d rather not talk about it. It was a stupid mistake.”

“I hope you don’t get expelled or anything, that was the coolest thing that ever happened around here.”

“I hope so too,” she blushed.

SF club nerd looked down at Niesa’s feet. “Wow your shoes are loose. Can I see your feet? I want to see what Dean got to tickle. He came down here bragging today.”

“I’d rather not take my shoes off,” Niesa was getting very uncomfortable, the last thing she wanted was to take her shoes off in front of a bunch of science fiction nerds. She was getting a bad reputation.

“Why do you wear them so loose then? It’s like your asking to be tickled. Those stockings are hot too.”

“There are kids here,” Niesa said eyeing Kevin trying to change the subject.

“I actually really want to see her feet too,” Kevin said. “She’s been driving me nuts all day with those loose shoes, I kept expecting them to fall off and get a glimpse of her toes. But she’s such a tease with them. Let’s take her shoes off.”

Niesa was shocked. Kevin hadn’t said a word all day, and now the first thing he says is that he’s going to take her shoes off. She drew away from him as he reached for her shoes. “Kevin, stop it! Don’t take my shoes off!” As she stepped back Kevin had managed to grab her ankle. Her shoe automatically slipped off her heel and dangled on her toes. Kevin knocked her shoe away and looked at her gorgeous toes painted and showing through the fabric. “Kevin! That’s so rude! Put my shoe back on!” Niesa said trying hard not to panic. Kevin was about to tickle her when Beth and Cat walked in. Niesa held her breath, fearing the worst.

“Dad! Tell Kevin to stop!” Beth ordered as she took stock of the situation.

Pat was just as hypnotized by Niesa’s pretty foot as the rest of the boys in the room. But Beth shook him out of his lethargy by slapping him in the face. “Kevin! Put her shoe back on now!” he said forcefully. “You don’t do that to a lady.”

Kevin reluctantly complied and replaced her shoe. Niesa sighed with relief, knowing she dodged another tickling/shrinking bullet. Beth noticed that Cat looked at Niesa’s pantyhose with concern, as she was just realizing she was wearing the same kind of material.

“Kevin, what made you do that?” Beth asked.

“I don’t know, I just wanted to see her toes,” Kevin said blushing. “She’s so pretty. I like her feet and stockings.”

“A good honest answer,” Pat said, “But a man doesn’t behave in such a way. A man controls his urges.”

“You can look, but don’t touch,” Cat said eyeing Beth. Clearly the statement was aimed more at her than at Kevin.

“Unless there’s mutual consent,” said one of club member’s without looking up from his computer

Kevin just walked out of the room clearly embarrassed.

“We’ll talk to him,” Beth said, signaling Niesa to come with her. Niesa wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk to him, but felt kind of obligated to, since it was her pantyhose that put him in the situation. Her pantyhose seemed to be getting a lot of people into trouble today.

“Just leave me alone I know it was a stupid thing to do,” Kevin said when he saw Beth and Niesa approaching him.

“This isn’t about that,” Beth said, “This is about that gadget you’ve been fiddling with.”

“What this?” Kevin asked as he took out a small gray remote control device. It had a dial and antenna on it. It also had an LCD screen of some sort, but it was clearly not working, because there was nothing on the screen. Niesa was clearly confused.

“Yes, that. What is it and where did you find it?” Beth asked.

“I don’t know what it is. It’s cool though, never seen anything like it. I’ve been trying to get it turn on but haven’t had any luck yet. I found it in the attic in a box with a bunch of doll sized body suits or something. It’s weird though because they grew to full size overnight. Mom is actually wearing one. It’s actually a lot like your stockings, Niesa, but it covers the whole body.”

“My god, Kevin, I can’t believe it, you’re a genius,” Beth said smiling.

“Genius?”

“You found the control device.”

“Control device for what.”

“For the polyphylon.”

“Polywhat?”

“Alright, I’ll explain it. Remember how I told you how my mother and sister disappeared …”

Fiddling with a similar control device, a very pretty brunette entered the lab. Of course, to Sarah, the control device was not familiar looking at all since she hadn’t seen it before. The brunette, however, was very familiar looking to Sarah.

“You’re the woman from the train!” Sarah said as she entered. “You perverted bitch! You’re the one who captured us!”

Over the past few hours, the robot had repeatedly entered their little bubbles, and tickled them mercilessly until they passed out. Each time she woke up, she was a little smaller, and took up a little less space on the bed. It was clear to her, by observing the same thing happening to Lisa across the room, that the tickling was making them shrink. Sarah was past the point of being horrified. Now she was just angry.

“They are very cute aren’t they Yvonne,” was all the brunette said, clearly talking to someone on one of the monitors. “Maybe a little too young though.”

“I disagree, my daughter was only sixteen when she was brought here, and she fit in better than anyone,” a voice said from one of the screens. “Of course, you may have a point though, their youth may be the reason they pass out so quickly. Their young bodies are just too sensitive to tickling. Hopefully the device will work now so we can speed the shrinking process up a bit.” Sarah looked over at Lisa, who had also just woken up and was quite nervous, but curious. She had also been stripped down to her pantyhose and tickled down to size.

“Hey, let us out of here!” Sarah shouted. “Give us back our clothes!”

The brunette addressed Sarah for the first time. “Your clothes won’t even fit you anymore, my dear. You’re just a little over three feet high now,” the brunette said addressing her for the first time.

Sarah’s eyes started to well up with tears. “Why are you doing this to us?”

“If you’re referring to the tickle torture, I am sorry about that, but it was necessary. It was the only way to shrink you,” the Brunette said walking towards Sarah. “Until now that is.” The Brunette pointed the control device at Sarah. Sarah hugged her knees in fear wondering what the woman had in store for her next. The woman turned a dial on the device but nothing seemed to happen. “Damn it!” she said. “Yvonne, it still doesn’t work. We’re going to have to run some more tests on them, we probably have it calibrated wrong.”

“Well, we can’t do anything while they’re that big,” the voice said from the monitors. “Keep sending the robot in to shrink them down to size.”

“No!” screamed Sarah. “Let us out of here!” Sarah’s voice was starting to fail her, and her screams came out as more of a squeak. The brunette just looked at her with a bit of a sympathetic expression before turning away to walk out.

“Excuse me,” Lisa said a little more calmly, “Who are you?” The woman stopped in her tracks and turned back to face Lisa.

“Should I tell them, Yvonne?” she asked the monitor.

“Of course not, wait until they’re shrunken. Do you think we would have gone along with it if we were told before we were shrunken?”

“No, I guess not. But I feel kind of bad for them. We’re kind of torturing them, don’t you think?”

“Tickle torture is nothing compared to what the Doll Collector would do to them. They’re lucky we found them first.”

“I guess you’re right,” the brunette said as she looked down at her feet and shuddered. Sarah began to wonder if she too was wearing the pantyhose of doom. She couldn’t tell though because the woman was wearing long pants and boots. The woman finally looked up and smiled at both of them. “I’m sorry for the way you’ve been treated,” she said addressing them directly. “I know it’s hard to believe, but all I can tell you is that we mean you no harm and actually want to help you. All will be explained soon enough. You will just have to endure a little more tickling,” and with that, the woman turned around to walk out of the lab.

“What’s your name?” Lisa asked before she left.

The woman turned her head towards Lisa and smiled. “Lucy,” she answered before leaving the room. The robot turned on and rolled towards Sarah, and the tickling resumed.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back