• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi everyone - I'm Fletcher!

Fletcher E Kite

I wasn't sure exactly what information or level of detail was appropriate in introducing myself here, so I apologise if the post that follows is unnecessarily long!

1 - About Me:

I'm a 31 year old male from the UK, and have had a tickling fetish for literally as long as I can remember. I wasn't aware that anyone else shared my 'weird' fascination until I first stumbled across the Internet around 12 years ago. It's probably not too much of an exaggeration to say that discovering those early tickling sites on a clunky old Windows 3.1 machine changed my life from that day to this.

2 - My Kind Of Tickling:

For me, the ideal tickling scenario combines the following three things in some way:

a) Nylon foot tickling.

b) A more mature British lady being tickled. (A personal preference based partially on my nationality, but also because it compliments point (c) below.)

c) The ticklee being rather reserved and/or authoritative, and trying hard to maintain her composure at all costs.

To best illustrate the above, imagine a 40-something English businesswoman (A real tough cookie), being tied to a chair, and having her nylon covered feet tickled, simply to make her laugh and dissolve her composure. She would claim emphatically that her feet are not ticklish, and would desperately fight to stay still, and not give the slightest indication that it
bothers her. Naturally, she eventually crumbles and proves to be extremely ticklish, but not until she has used every last drop of her willpower to remain defiant and stoic.

3 - My Ongoing Mission:

Finding media in which all these themes combine, remains extremely rare, and despite the fact that videos containing two out of three are now gradually surfacing, I still yearn to see my 'perfect' scenario played out for real.

To this end, I have over the years made many attempts to produce such material myself. These have included an unfinished story series from some years back, (Written under another pseudonym, and quite well received while it lasted!) and a couple of photo/video websites which never went live, but for which a small number of custom photosets were produced.

Ultimately however, a combination of lack of funds, and the fear of my online activities being discovered by real life friends and family, have meant that I have yet to truly realise my ambitions of producing something concrete tailored specifically to my tastes. Nevertheless, I am always working on something, and I am determined that I will succeed one day, and hopefully with something that many people can enjoy!

So that's me, and where I'm up to in my tickling adventure. I'd love to hear from anyone out there who might share my interests, or that may want to hear about/be involved in my latest endeavours, so please don't be shy and drop me a line.

My email address is [email protected]

Regards,

Fletcher.​

Welcome hun :)

I hope ya find what you're lookin for, of course some girls really aren't ticklish when they say they are :p

Welcome to the TMF, Fletcher, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back