• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thinking of writing a story/ request input

iceman

TMF Regular
I want to write a story that will appeal to a lot of people. I have a few ideas to go off of but wanted some input from people that would be reading it.

Character introduction:

Rachel- young woman around mid 20s. 5'8 and about 130lbs. Long curly brown hair with pale gray eyes.

Christine- young African American woman same age as Rachel. 5'10 & about 150lbs with long straight black hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Gina- a little younger then the previous two. 5'2 and 100 lbs with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Italian and Spanish descent.

That's the characters so far so please send me some input. Thank you. Nick

Iceman - if you want to write a story, please go for it! It's always great to see a new author take to the boards here.

Now your character descriptions are fine but it's about making them real in the story. What do they do? Are they all lees? Is this f/f, m/f? How do they get tickled - for a bet, for money, abducted, blackmailed?

You should be excited, there are a million one directions and options you have available to you here. My main advice would be to write the kind of thing that you would like to read yourself. It will have a good chance of appealing to other people.

Please keep us posted! :)

I agree with suikoden's comments. Please write what interests you. I'm sure it will be good.

Best of luck! :cool:

My name's Rachel...if that helps any lol :p

Seriously though, write what makes you feel good. If you're still a little unsure about it before posting get someone to proof read it, that always helps :)

iceman,

It's very difficult to write for a large audience on the forum; the actual physical attributes have less to do with the appeal of the stories than their relatability, human values, and whether the fetishes explored are in-synch with those of your readers (which will happen by itself if you choose a good title and synopsis).

Pick what you love most and write about that; you'll probably have more success and entertain more people than if you try to guess what others will like.

I don't know the best route to success, but I know that the best way to failure is to try to please everyone.

I don't know the best route to success, but I know that the best way to failure is to try to please everyone.

Agreed.

You are the writer. You should work for your own satisfaction first, and the satisfaction of others last. Write what you want to see and what interests you and you will have no regrets.

Agreed.

You are the writer. You should work for your own satisfaction first, and the satisfaction of others last. Write what you want to see and what interests you and you will have no regrets.

Thanks for the agreement Meangry, and might I say, I totally agree with Jonathan Swift!

Thank you all for your input. I starts writing a rough draft and I'll do some editing on lunch at work today. I hope to have it done in a few days.

My main concern is that people will enjoy reading it. I want spelling and grammar to be done properly.

What Suikoden and meangry said. Crowd pleasers are like block buster movies sometimes - something for everyone and not enough substance to stand on its own.

As far as spelling/grammer is concerned, just use spellcheck. Or you could always find a writer or just someone good at English willing to double check it for you.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back