• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story "Nikki"

randyleee

The ad read, “Put yourself in my hands. They put laughter where there were tears. Call me. 555-1212”

Sandi knew innuendo when she saw it. She generally read personals with no intention of answering them. They had great entertainment value though. She loved picturing the authors and usually laughed herself silly while doing it. She wasn’t laughing at the people, just at the situation.

Things were slow at the office. It didn’t happen often but her day was dragging. She had already read the local paper cover to cover. Even when she tossed it aside, she kept going back to those four lines. Someone had cast a spell on her. Someone or some thing.

Finally, she couldn’t take it. She dialed the number and let it ring. Once. She slammed the phone down and smacked herself on the head. I’m going insane, she thought. Even as she thought it she hit the redial button.

“Hello.”

The voice was low and sultry. And female. That was as surprising as any part of this mess. The ad hadn’t specified and Sandi had pictured a man for this one.

“Hello.” Sandi stammered her reply. God, she hated being nervous.

“Well, hello, this is a pleasant surprise. What’s your name?”

“My name’s Sandi. Why is this a surprise?”

“Hello Sandi, my name is Nikki. It’s a surprise because males usually call this number. I bring out the beast in them. You did call about the ad, didn’t you?”

“Yesssssssss. I did. God knows why. Something about your ad caught my eye.”

Sandi was decidedly uncomfortable. She felt as if the woman was looking at her through the phone and each of her words felt like a caress. She almost hung up the phone.

“That was the idea, Sandi. Ads are supposed to bring responses. Shall we take it to the next step?”

“Which is? I’m sorry. I don’t usually answer these things. I’m rather lost.”

“If you’re male you try to talk me into something free. Since you’re female, you probably wonder what’s behind the wording and curiosity is beginning to drive you nuts.”

Sandi had to giggle. Nikki had hit the nail on the head. The giggle caused Nikki to add a little fuel to the fire.

“Nice laugh, Sandi. Sounds like you don’t need my services. But then again maybe you do.”

Sandi loved the way she said ‘laugh’. Almost as if she were wrapping her lips around it and giving a little suck.

“I don’t know about services, Nikki. I wasn’t planning on paying for anything. And, yes, curiosity is going up with each minute.”

“I probably used the wrong word. Application may be closer but still not right on the money. Services don’t always cost. But they are seldom ‘free’.”

Sandi felt the lightest caress on her soul with that one. Nikki was good at conversation and that fact more than any other made up her mind.
“So, Nikki, what’s the next step? You’ve been flirting around the subject long enough.”

“Well, we meet in person, of course. Somewhere public and safe. Or we spend a few more minutes on the phone and then you hang up and the curiosity remains. Your choice.”

“At least I’ve got that power. Where’s a good place?”

“You’ve powers you never realized, sweetheart. But so have I. Do you know O’Shea’s? It’s a little pub near the mall.”

Sandi was again nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Nikki’s voice was so compelling. Sandi almost felt as if she were being made love to. And craving every second of it. Beads of sweat sprang out on her skin.

“I know it. I’ve never been inside. When’s good for you?”

“I’ve got all the time in the world, hon. Question is, do you? I’ll be there at one. I’ll leave again at one fifteen unless you show up. Okay?”

“Sounds good. I’ll think about it.”

“I’m sure you will. Goodbye, giggles.”

The phone clicked in Sandi’s ear. She could feel the sweat on her upper lip and drooling down her armpits. Her mind was going wild with possibilities. She hadn’t said she’d be there. She’d have to leave early if she did go. She looked at the clock. It was only eleven a.m. and she felt as if she’d just had a long bout of foreplay. She looked over her desk for non-existent work. And then bolted for the water cooler.

Two long drinks of icy water calmed her nerves slightly. The minutes were dragging by and still she hadn’t decided if she was going to make the meeting. Nikki’s voice lingered in her head and it seemed to be swirling over her body as well.

“What the hell, I need a drink anyway.” Sandi thought as she packed up her things and filled out a time off slip. She could always go shopping if things didn’t work out.

“Shit, I forgot to ask what she looks like.”

Sandi jumped into her car and headed for the mall. O’Shea’s was a tiny pub tucked into a patch of woods. It was as secluded as you could get in a city. Even at lunch. Sandi pulled into the parking lot a few minutes before one. Hers was the only car in the lot. Sandi felt an awesome sense of relief. Maybe Nikki wouldn’t show.

Sandi walked into the bar. After the brightness outside she felt as if she were suddenly blinded. The place was too dark to see anything clearly. She let her eyes adjust for a moment but it didn’t do much good. The condition of the parking lot had made her think the place would be empty. The buzz of conversation was loud and boisterous.

“Did these people walk here or do they live here?” she thought. She finally found an empty table at the back of the pub. Something about the other customers didn’t seem kosher but she couldn’t quite get her finger on the problem. She’d barely sat down and the waitress was hovering over her.

“Your pleasure, love?”

The woman was beyond gorgeous. Her lilting Irish accent was delightful. She was costumed in someone’s idea of a medieval serving wench. The dress was cut so low that Sandi feared her breasts would fall into Sandi’s lap. Her cleavage seemed to glow and it begged for attention. Sandi gave it the attention it deserved. She could barely tear her eyes away to order a wine cooler.

And Sandi waited. The hour came and went. Sandi didn’t see the door open but she was a people watcher extraordinaire. She let her eyes wander over the other customers. The closest to her were speaking in low whispers so she couldn’t hear their conversations. What amazed her was the giggles and laughter that filled the place. Each one seemed a reaction to tickling but she couldn’t see any going on. Her problem was that she grew hornier with each little bit of laughter.

It was almost one ten. Sandi was a bit put out. She never imagined that Nikki wouldn’t show. As her anger grew she finally saw something that knocked it back again. There were three women sitting at the table closest to her. The center woman had a foot in each of the other’s lap. The two were softly tickling the woman’s feet. She was giggling lightly and Sandi’s view was of her leaking pussy. Amazing. She’d never seen anything like it. Her eyes were locked on.

Sandi felt a tap on her shoulder. She yanked her eyes away and screeched. She looked up into the most amazing green eyes she’d ever seen. The redhead was almost Sandi’s height and even their bodies were similar in construction. Her piercing green eyes wandered over Sandi’s body without permission. Sandi would have given it anyway.

“Hello, young lady. I’m Nikki. Since you’re the only stranger in this place, I’m going to assume you’re Sandi. Thank you for coming.”

Sandi wondered only slightly at the ‘young lady’ comment. She was 36 and it appeared that Nikki was younger than she was.

Nikki was dressed to kill. A long evening gown. Green satin that matched her eyes perfectly. The gown had slits to her waist and on her feet were the most beautiful sandals Sandi had ever seen. And Nikki’s nails. My god, Sandi had never seen any so long or as delicately shaped. They looked knife sharp yet softer than feathers. Sandi began to understand the ad a bit more.

“I’m Sandi. Hello, Nikki. Care to sit down and join me?”

“That’s what I’m here for, beautiful. I have an eternity.”

“Eternity??? I’d think someone of your beauty would have people beating down your door.”

“I’m selective, luscious. I only see a select group of clients.”

The waitress was at the table as soon as Nikki sat down. Nikki knew her and knew her well. They flirted with each other as Nikki ordered. And just before the waitress walked away, Nikki slipped her hand up the waitress’ skirt and the waitress gave a warm sultry laugh.

Sandi was on fire.

“Clients, Nikki? You always sound as if you’re for hire. I don’t mind if you are but I’m not in the market for anything. As far as I’m concerned, we’re two friends having a drink.”

“Again, you misunderstand. I told you on the phone. I don’t charge but nothing is free.”

“Are you going to continue teasing me? Are you ever going to tell me what the service is?”

Through the conversation Sandi’s gaze kept going back to the three women. The lightly giggling victim wasn’t squirming to escape. But her skin was pearly with sweat and she was making a puddle of juices on her chair.

“Sandi, did you hear me?”

“Sorry, Nikki. I must have been distracted. What did you say?”

“Do you like this place? You seem to be enjoying the activities.”

“It’s different than my usual watering holes. I do like the darkness. It adds a bit of privacy to the mix. Is it always like this?”

“Generally. It’s more of a private club than a bar. Think you’d like to return?”

Sandi’s head was swirling with heat. Nikki’s voice was even more enticing than on the phone. Sandi wondered how she could sit there discussing mundane stuff with all the laughter going on. Still the laughter couldn’t distract Sandi from the caressing tone that was Nikki.

“I don’t know. I hate going places where I don’t know anyone.”

“If you become a member, you’ll know everyone. There’s quite a flock when a new membership is granted. It doesn’t happen often.”

Sandi hadn’t changed clothes. She still wore the skirt and blouse she’d put on this morning. She also wore hose. She hated hose. She was always far more ticklish when she wore it. But as usual she’d left her bra in the car. And her nipples were looking terribly inviting to a few denizens of the bar. Sandi could almost see them licking their lips.

A wild squeal erupted. Sandi’s eyes were torn from Nikki’s lovely gaze and yanked to the table next to theirs. The tormented woman had lost it. She was gushing pee by the gallon as her two tormentors laughed and laughed. They didn’t give her a break at all. And she wasn’t asking for it. Her fingers dropped to her own lower lips.

Sandi felt it as her attention was drawn away. Scraping touches on both knees. Giggles welled up and exploded in a heartbeat. Nikki had begun to tickle. Her nails were skating across Sandi’s tight and shivering knees. And then up her thighs. Sandi turned to stop her. But those green eyes drew her in. And Sandi just sat there and let the tickling continue.

As usual, the hose made her skin screamingly sensitive. And on top of that, Nikki was as skilled a tickler as Sandi had ever been subject to. She did things that normally would have Sandi screaming laughter but when she did them they were intense but only caused giggling. Nikki wanted Sandi aware of her surroundings.

The pub was changing. For some reason, the place was growing lighter. As if some spell were wearing off. Sandi could now see most of the tables in the place. And at all the tables some kind of tickling was going on. Some was light teasing touches. Some was all out torture. Some were somewhere in between.

Sandi’s brain absorbed everything. Nikki’s tickling touches, the sights, the sounds, the aroma. All of it added to the experience and wasn’t the least bit distracting. Then she felt something else. Or sensed it.

Sandi’s eyes were again swimming in Nikki’s green ones. Somehow she was given leave to look every once in a while but now she was locked in. Nikki’s fingers were delicately destroying Sandi’s composure. And she had yet to hit Sandi’s worst spots. Sandi knew it was coming.

Sandi felt the redhead inside her. Nikki’s lips were spread in a smile but she wasn’t talking. Yet Sandi heard her.

“Do you like this? Should I continue?”

Sandi could only nod her head.

“Tell me where you want me to tickle and where you want it to go!”

Sandi could have shot her. Nikki was making her be the author of her own pleasure. And expecting her to talk on top of it.

Or maybe not. Sandi pictured in her head the beauty at the other table just as she peed her brains out.

Nikki’s smile widened and she nodded her head.

“Your wish is my command, lover.” Sandi heard this in her head as Nikki slipped Sandi’s shoes off her feet. The tickling deepened. And Sandi knew laughter.

Nikki was good. In fact, the best. She knew instinctively just where to wiggle her nails to make Sandi shiver into gales of laughter. Soon enough, Sandi was drowning out all of the activity in the place. Most of the tables stopped to watch. Some of them watched and commented about style. A few of the farther tables continued their fun. Nikki’s nails rapidly shredded Sandi’s hose and the softly sharp instruments did more damage on naked skin.

“Nice. So sweet. Soooooo ticklish.” Nikki’s sexy voice added caresses. She still seemed to be futzing around in Sandi’s brain. She’d peek into a dark corner and suddenly Sandi was feeling tickles where no one had ever been before. Nikki tuned her tickling. Sandi was a puppet on a string. Nikki began to make her sing laughter. And the singing drew a chorus of cheers. And more.

The three women stood. They left their table and walked over. Their tickling distracted from Nikki’s delightful teasing. Obviously Sandi was in for a long session. One woman grabbed both wrists and held them high. The other two sat on each side and used their fingers in armpits and across her chest. They were popping buttons as they tickled. In no time Sandi was bare to the waist and wanting more.

Another woman broke away from her group. She offered Nikki her choice of feet and then sat down at the other. These women then spread Sandi wide open and her skirt crawled to her hips. Her hose were tattered and disintegrating. Nikki’s nails were incredibly sharp and it seemed that all the women were experts at this. Sandi almost swooned with joy.

Dancing fingers caused Sandi to sway. Each finger caused jolts of hilarity to fly through Sandi’s frame. Nikki was still in her head and whispering. The woman was god awful sexy and she seemed to be making love to Sandi’s mind. Sandi’s torture became a perfect copy of what she’d seen. Almost anyway. Nikki was even better versed in tickling. Sandi would feel her bladder pulse with fullness. A small squirt of release. And then it would shrink again. The release made Sandi insane with pleasure. Making it small and controlled left more pleasure there than Sandi had ever realized.

Same for other pressures. All the dancing fingers made Sandi pop with rapid-fire orgasms. These as well were small and controlled. And although the pleasure was sharp and almost painful Sandi loved it. As the time crawled and the tickling continued she began to beg for total release. Faces swam in her vision. All of the pub was watching her torture and enjoying it.

Finally, Nikki finished her exploration. Sandi was an open book to her. She’d dog-eared a few pages. She’d visit those again. She offered Sandi’s foot to one of the crowd. And then knelt between Sandi’s spread legs.

“So, beautiful. If I offer membership will you accept?”

Nikki’s voice was loud inside her head. Sandi realized she was being offered the moon. Could she take this treatment every time she came into the pub? Would she try?

Sandi’s lips mouthed ‘Yes’ through her laughter.

Sandi heard her own voice in her head. “Yes.”

The woman holding Sandi’s arms leaned over and kissed her, trapping her laughter within.

Nikki’s voice became an even more delicate caress.

“Welcome to the club.”

And Nikki began using her tongue with even more skill than she had with her fingers. The kiss and the licking caused the explosions Sandi had been dying for. She came hard. She came long. And she peed her brains out while Nikki kept licking her raging clitoris.

O’Shea’s pub had burnt down almost twenty years ago. It caught fire during a tickling party. No one survived. Intriguing ticklees and ticklers drew it from the nether world occasionally. Once they joined the club, they never left.

Sandi’s car faded as if in a fog. O’Shea’s as well became fuzzy and then was gone. The empty parking lot remained.

The next day an ad appeared in only one newspaper. It was Kelly’s copy.

“I need some laughs. Let your fingers do the walking. Call me. 555-1212”

That was fantastic! Where was O'Shea's again? I may just go out for a quick drink... ;-)

wow didn't see that ending coming!! loved every word!!!!!

really loved this story since my name is Niki. never been lucky enough to have an experience like this one though! damn it! :)

hey, with the ending - you know you could write a sequel and i can play the luscious red-haired vamp again...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back