• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story "Cheers"

randyleee

“Sandi Lion, report to Ms. Thompson’s office.”

“Sandi Lion, report to Ms. Thompson’s office.”

The loudspeaker at school was always annoying. It was worse when you heard your own name echo from the walls.

“Shit, what does that bitch want now? Later, girls.”

Sandi had been hanging with her gang. All of them pretty and perky. They represented all the flavors in an ice cream shoppe. Hair wise anyhow. Sandi had been killing time until her next class. And knowing Ms. Thompson she’d be late for it now. Two of the girls in her group cast their eyes downward as she left. They knew what the bitch wanted. But they’d been sworn to secrecy. If you blabbed Ms. Thompson’s secrets you paid a huge price.

Sandi sped through the halls. Ms. Thompson was the girl’s Phys. Ed. teacher and the cheerleading coach. She was tough in either role and Sandi knew she’d been slacking during cheer practices. It was off-season for most sports so they only practiced never performed.

Emma Thompson was indeed tough. Most of the girls on the cheer squad knew that already. Only the newbies tried to mess with her and then they only tried it once. Her punishments were legendary and never spoken of.

Sandi put on her most sheepish face and knocked on the office door. She hated this office. It was in the darkest part of the school even in the middle of the day. And unless you were in trouble you never went there. It just wasn’t done. Besides, it was in the gymnasium basement and the volume of noise from the gym made it impossible to talk or to be heard.

Emma was as perky as her squad. She was also prettier than most of them. She had tits to die for and her legs held not a single blemish. She lacked a sense of humor though. Or so her squad thought. At least the one’s who’d never been punished. Emma always wore her deep red hair in a ponytail. But even tied back it hung to her ass. Most of the guys in school had had at least one wet dream starring Emma Thompson.

“Come in.”

One thing about Emma. Her speaking voice and tempo dripped sex. You could almost feel each word caress you. Sandi shivered and opened the door.

“Well, Ms. Lion, thank you for being so obedient. I expected you to drag your butt in here like you do in practice.”

“I’m sorry, Ms. Thompson. I got here as quick as I could. And I don’t drag my ass in practice. I work as hard as most of the squad.”

“Most of the squad couldn’t find their butt with both hands, dear. Your tryouts led me to expect more. And what I expect I usually get.”

Bitch, Sandi thought. So she was in for an ass chewing. And her day had been going soooo well.

“Ms. Thompson, I’ll do better if you think I can. I didn’t realize you’d want so much in the off season.”

“Good cheerleaders are never off, Sandi. We do competitions at times. But even when you’re not on the competing team I expect 150 %. Otherwise you get flabby.”

“Yes, Ms Thompson. I’ll do better, believe me. I’ve always wanted to be a cheerleader and I don’t want to hurt the team.”
Sandi was trying to be sly. She could kiss up with the best of them when she needed to. Emma saw through that tactic.

“I’m sure you will, Sandi. If you don’t you’ll be off the team. Have a seat.”

Sandi sat down in the only available seat. An old sofa that’s legs were almost non-existent. It was lower than Sandi expected so she practically fell the last few inches.

“Sandi, I didn’t call you in just to break your balls. That’s a figure of speech. I know you’re all girl.”

Sandi flushed bright red. Emma was beautiful and sexy and looking right up Sandi’s skirt. Sandi was a creature of comfort and she’d also dressed for a day of teasing guys. She’d left her panties and bra in her locker this morning. Emma was staring straight into Sandi’s shaved and gleaming pussy. Sandi squeezed her thighs together.

“What did you call me in for, Ms. Thompson? I’m dying to know.”

“Please call me Emma when we’re alone, Sandi. If you do so in public, I’ll ignore you. I called you in to offer an invitation.”

“An invitation to what, Emma?”

Sandi was still blushing. It wasn’t as bright red as before but her nipples were hard and her clitoris was straining from it anyway.

“Sandi, you impressed me mightily at tryouts. I think we can work well together. Other than the competing squad, there’s another even more special group of cheerleaders. They do very special shows. I’d like you to tryout for that one if you’re willing.”

“Really, Emma. What kind of shows?”

“Sorry, Sandi. That will wait until you’re selected for the team. It has to. The team’s so special that even practices are secret. And it carries its own set of rules. Interested?”

“A little. I’m definitely intrigued. But I don’t want to sign up for something and regret it later.”

“Let’s see if I can make it worse. Each team member receives a car at graduation. And a bonus that’s considerable. Of course, you have to be on the team at graduation.”

Sandi felt the lust growing. The lust for a car anyway. Her lust for Emma had begun almost as soon as the interview started. She let her thighs fall open again and leaned back on the couch.

“Where do I sign?”

Emma smiled with delight. That little incentive always worked.

“I’m holding tryouts on Saturday. Saturday evening at seven in the wrestling room down the hall. It’s quiet and private. You’ll find out everything then. Until then, you must not mention it to anyone. If you do you’ll not make the team. Got that?”

“Yes, Emma. I’ll be there.”

Sandi was a bit pissed. She had a date but she’d break it for a car. Emma got out of her chair and walked around the desk. She walked over to the couch and stood over Sandi, pretending to read the bulletin board behind her.

Sandi didn’t find it surprising. Emma obviously wanted her to see something. Without trying Sandi figured it out. Emma was also naked under her skirt. Her pussy was oozing and Sandi could see it from the couch. Sandi smiled and licked her lips.

“That’s great. I’ll see you Saturday, Ms. Lion.”

Emma didn’t even look in Sandi’s direction. Sandi struggled off the couch and opened the door.

“Thanks for the talk, Ms. Thompson.”

Time began to crawl. Saturday seemed ages away. And something about Emma made Sandi have to make the secret team. She didn’t care how much work it was or what hassles she had to go through. The car and bonus weren’t even a draw anymore. She just knew that if she made it she’d get to spend long and pleasant hours with the gorgeous redhead. Curiosity as well burned in her brain. She wondered which other cheerleaders had been invited. She began to look at each with different thoughts in her head. She also wondered why her tryout had made her a target. She was glad she’d been noticed. But questions swirled and she knew she couldn’t ask. This drove her more nuts than anything else.

She worked her butt off at the regular cheerleading practices. Every night after school for two hours. Emma was indeed pleased but acted as aloof as before their meeting. Sandi tried being a bit of a detective but she couldn’t figure out who was on the special team. It was making her batty. She did hint around about her tryout. She thought that was the best way to find anything out. Didn’t do a bit of good. The veterans on the team said hers was good but they’d seen better. The rookies didn’t have a clue.

Thursday’s practice she got a tiny break. One of the girls was practicing lifts with another. Her arms were straight up and holding her high. One of the rookies couldn’t resist. She darted her fingers into the lifter’s armpits and gave her a quick tickle. The lifter burst into laughter but didn’t drop the girl she was holding. The laughter drew Sandi’s attention and her libido gave a little tweak. But the break was Emma’s expression. Although pissed at the horseplay, the tickling made her smolder. You could see she was just a bit hot from seeing it.

And that’s when Sandi figured out why her tryout was so special. She’d also gotten a tickle during her routine and had responded as she always did. She didn’t fight the tickling and just enjoyed the hell out of it. And had the wherewithal to continue as if nothing happened. Sandi filed the info in her brain.

Emma took the rookie out of practice and into her office. Even feeling lust she couldn’t let horseplay go without some comment. But she never scolded when others were around. Fifteen minutes later the two came back. The rookie was flushed and didn’t say a word. Sandi had a feeling she knew what had gone on. Emma held the same stern countenance she always carried during practices. Sandi knew she’d never know what happened in the office. The rookie wouldn’t speak of it and neither would Emma. But Sandi’s imagination went nuts.

Thursday’s practice ended without further horseplay. The girls knew better. One scolding a practice was always the limit. Usually there wasn’t even one. Practice exhausted all the girls. In the locker room after Sandi got a chance to add to her knowledge. She purposely undressed next to the rookie. It was going to be tough. The girl was slow and sluggish. She’d worked three times as hard after her scolding. Sandi undressed as slowly as she did. The girl’s skin was flushed from exertion.

As she pulled her shirt off it seemed to Sandi that her armpits were a deeper red than the rest of her skin. Her stomach as well was a full blush but that might have been from practice. When she took off her bra her nipples were tiny pebbles. Some of the redness was sexual. As she drew her shorts down her legs she bent over and Sandi saw what she suspected. Her panties were soaking wet and it wasn’t sweat. The liquid was pearly white rather than clear.

As she peeled her socks off, Sandi noticed an even deeper red. And then she headed for the shower with her towel wrapped around her. The other girls were already out of the shower and leaving for home. Sandi let the rookie begin showering before she stripped and headed for the shower herself. Sandi grabbed one opposite Emma’s latest victim. She only looked at her when the other girl was distracted but it was obvious that the girl was intensely horny. Fifteen minutes hadn’t been enough for her. The girl’s eyes were closed and it was obvious she wasn’t aware that she wasn’t alone. Or she didn’t care. The girl was soaping herself slowly with sweetly parted lips. Her head bent back, she was letting the water ripple against her breasts and down her stomach.

Sandi watched with delight. She enjoyed her own showers as well but not usually at school. Of course she was rarely as horny as this girl certainly was. Sandi watched her grow closer to explosion and then finished her own shower. She didn’t want the other girl to notice her watching. Sandi dried herself quickly and continued watching from just outside the shower.

Just as Sandi finished dressing she heard steps in the hallway. Sandi grabbed her things and ducked into the back of the locker room. Long months ago she’d noticed an old janitor’s closet. She’d explored it then and knew it lead to a crawlspace over both the boys and girls locker rooms. She’d found it entertaining to watch both sets of students shower on occasion. Tonight she knew she could watch the rookie finish herself if she hurried. She was just getting comfortable over the showers when the door to the locker room opened. The rookie was still not at her peak. She was taking her sweet time getting to orgasm. She’d regret that.

Emma walked in. She always checked the locker room before she left for the day. The rookie’s eyes were still closed and she continued her play as Emma sat down to watch. She was waiting for just the right moment. For her, fifteen minutes of torment hadn’t been enough. She was glad the rookie found it as unbearable.

The rookie was almost there. Her breathing was rapid and her hips were jerking with pleasure as her hands teased slowly. Emma saw she was going to explode and stood up. She reached high over her head and cranked the hot water off from the shower’s main valve. Icy spray hit the rookie and her eyes popped open like a scared rabbit. She spun around to face the doorway and immediately shook with fear. Emma stood there smiling for a moment and then turned off the cold water as well.

“Mary, you bad girl, I see our earlier session didn’t teach you a thing.”

“Ms…..Ms. Thompson, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. Please forgive me.”

Mary’s voice was shaky and so was her body. The icy water had cut through her excitement like a knife. She stood naked and dripping. She knew she was in trouble.

“Damn good thing I checked the locker room. I could have locked you in overnight. You know it’s against my rules to play with yourself in the shower.”

“Yes….Ms. Thompson. I couldn’t help it. I was soooooo horny. Please.”

Emma tossed Mary a towel. She didn’t even try to hide her own excitement. The rookie was in for another session and both of them knew it.

“Dry off and meet me in my office. I’m taking your clothes with me. You’ve got 5 minutes.”

“Yes maam.”

Sandi felt sorry for her. Mary was still hot and wet. Even as she dried off more pearly white liquid dribbled down her thighs. Sandi scooted through the crawlspace until she was over Emma’s office. She settled in quietly to watch the fun.

Mary hurried into the office with a minute to spare. She knew even that wouldn’t save her from what Emma had in mind.
“Mary, you should have told me that you enjoyed the punishment. I wouldn’t have made you return to practice.”

“Yes, maam. I didn’t realize it myself until I climbed in the shower. Please. Please let me go home.”

“Sorry, Mary. These little errors in judgment you make have to stop. I can’t have my girls running amok. Come here.”

Mary walked up to Emma and stood resigned to her fate. She stood as a little girl about to get a spanking.

Emma wasted no time. She yanked the towel from Mary’s body and picked her up. Emma was amazingly strong. She threw Mary over her shoulder and carried her into the small workout room next to her office. In it was a gymnastic horse and a few other bits of exercise equipment. Emma tied the girl’s wrists to each end of the horse with her chest out in the open. She pulled a step exercise bench close to the girl and tied each ankle to it. Mary was now helpless and hers to play with.

Mary kept her mouth shut. She knew from earlier that protesting didn’t do a bit of good. Emma would do as she pleased until she was through. Mary did hope that this time Emma would see fit to make her explode. Her horniness had returned in spades as she ran to the office.

Sandi stretched out and watched. If things turned out as she expected, she’d be exploding herself soon. Tickling was her favorite thing in the whole world.

Emma pulled an ordinary wand vibrator from a drawer against the wall. She turned it on medium and began sliding it over Mary’s helpless form. Sandi was amazed. She’d always thought feathers and fingers were the best. But Emma’s touch with the vibrator was delicate and knowledgeable. Giggles began to spout from Mary’s lips almost with the first touch. And as usual, the vibrator made the girl’s nipples return to the same hardness as in the shower. And her thighs were beginning to shine as more liquid poured out of her excited pussy.

Emma licked her lips as Mary giggled. She had hours to play and knew she’d not be interrupted. She’d already set her special team in motion and Mary’s parents would think Mary was at another cheerleader’s house. The gym annex was hers and even the janitors never entered without her permission. She used the wand with gentle movements. She didn’t plan for Mary to cum soon. But she did plan to have her begging for release long before the release was granted.

Sandi knew her explosion would happen quickly. Her eyes were locked on Mary’s face and the sweet torment she was feeling. Mary’s eyes were teary but beautiful. Sandi’s fingers strayed to her own nipples and between her legs. She danced them in time with Emma’s slow teasing.

And as Sandi began to grow warmer, Emma pulled another rabbit from her hat. While still dancing the vibrator over Mary’s flesh, she used her wickedly sharp nails as an urgent counterpoint. She dug them into Mary’s trembling armpit while the wand cruised over Mary’s breast.

Even that torment showed Emma’s skill. Each little dig with her nails made Mary squirm against the wand and made the tickles grow from the vibrator. Mary fought against it but the pleasure from both touches grew unbearable. Emma’s one hand danced over one side of her body and the other one holding the wand did the same. Down, down, down. At Mary’s stomach both hands worked against the same ticklish spots. The wand making her navel scream and the nails making her wail laughter. Sandi had long ago stripped her sweats down and off. She was naked from head to toe and pleasing herself as Mary was pleasured. Best part was she’d know before Saturday just how good Emma was at tickling. Not that she could do anything to stop what happened. But she’d know ahead of time how best to prepare.

Mary was begging already. The slightest pause in the laughter and she’d scream at Emma to make her cum. Obviously during punishment, Emma let her victims be as vocal as they wished. Sandi wondered how her own session would differ. If tickling was Emma’s only aim, she could just make up an offense to get Sandi into her office. But perhaps the special squad had to be volunteers. Sandi let her mind wander as the laughter and moans swirled into her brain. Mary was as cute as any of the other cheerleaders. She was also as limber and as strong. But Mary hadn’t been chosen for the squad tryout. Sandi had. Emma must have some special requirements that Sandi had yet to discover. Sandi didn’t think she’d learn more before Saturday. But she’d try.

Emma again changed tactics when she reached Mary’s feet. Mary had yet to explode although she was as close as she could get. Emma dropped the vibrator to the floor and drew out two pointed feathers.

As the feathers began their journey, Sandi realized the difference between her and Mary. Mary went completely insane from this tickling. And she hated every second of it. She screamed laughter and swore to high heaven whenever she could catch her breath. The tickling still made her hot and wet but her reaction was definitely negative. Obvious to Sandi, she was only punishment material. She hated that her body wanted the teasing. She hated that she couldn’t control her reactions. She hated it with a glaring heat that almost took the pleasure away. Emma didn’t care at all. Her delicate touch and her skill made Mary dance to a tune that she couldn’t stand. Oh, she wanted to cum. She had to cum. But she couldn’t stand that her cum was invoked by laughter and light touches. There wasn’t an ounce of her being that enjoyed Emma’s attention. Most high school girls were alike in that. Tickling forced them to become sexual animals. As they grew older, they might discover it as foreplay. But their extreme sensitivity made them helpless when a tickler of Emma’s quality had them in their clutches. Mary was close to explosion. Emma would indeed make her cum again and again. But though hours of torment might be realized, not a second of it would Mary enjoy.

Sandi was far beyond her. Sandi had begun an orgasm as she watched the feathers teasing Mary’s soles. And her orgasm continued all the while Emma was tickling. Sandi knew now all she needed to know. She knew that Saturday would be pure pleasure for her. And Emma would do as she wished and it would be as much pleasure. When Emma let Mary have a small rest, Sandi let her orgasms subside and she dressed. She crawled back through the crawlspace and into the locker room. She headed home knowing Saturday would soon be here and she’d be ready for it. And knew also that never would she tell anyone of this night’s adventures.

Friday dawned as beautiful as any day of the whole school year. Sandi could hardly wait for cheerleading practice. She wanted to see how Mary had fared. She knew Mary wouldn’t say a word. But with the right incentives, Sandi would find out. Alas, Mary didn’t show for school or for practice. Sandi worked harder this day than she had the rest of the week. Emma was satisfied with every second of practice. There wasn’t a bit of horseplay and the time flew by. Sandi barely slept. She rolled out of bed with the dawn and began her preparations for the night’s tryout. She would make the special squad and with the highest score Emma had ever seen. Such was her plan anyway.

Sandi had an early appointment at the beauty shop. This was a first for her but she knew Emma would be impressed with the results. Sandi usually did her own pedicures but today she needed her feet screamingly sensitive. The manicurist was as good as advertised. She’d set up the appointment early because she knew virgins in pedicures were loud and boisterous. Sandi was no different. She spent a long hour screaming laughter with tears rolling down her cheeks. The manicurist had a bit of sadism in her and she worked her magic on Sandi’s feet without mercy. Torment that it was, Sandi almost came a few times. She fought against that even though she didn’t fight the laughter at all. She wanted her orgasms to be Emma’s. Sandi walked home as gingerly as if she were walking on nails.

After arriving home she spent the rest of the day in the bathroom. She spent hours shaving her armpits and for the first time, she shaved her pussy bare. She wanted nothing in the way of her pleasure. After shaving she showered and then spent almost as much time rubbing lotion into her skin. She glowed with softness by the time this was done.

And then an hour just dressing for her tryout. She didn’t assume she could guess what Emma would want her to wear. But Sandi decided that if she liked how she looked, Emma probably would as well. And since it was a tryout, she’d have to look vaguely athletic. So a shiny pair of silk panties. A sports bra that hardly covered any of her breasts. Just hid the nipples. She wore a fuzzy pink tube top and short shorts. And a sweat suit that snapped into place. One hard yank and the whole thing would come off. She spent a bit of time on her makeup but not much. Too much goo and she’d look terrible if Emma did half as much to her as she’d done to Mary. And she decided to wear flip-flops instead of tennies. She carried these with her but she’d only put them on if Emma asked her to. One last look in the mirror and she zipped out the door. She’d already cleared it with her parents to spend the night at a friend’s house. She’d probably never make it there but her parents would never check.

Her heart banged against her chest. The silk teased her pussy sweetly. The fuzzy top made her nipples hard and pebbly. She screamed sex worse than she’d ever done for a boyfriend. She hoped Emma would be pleased.

She arrived at the school only minutes before her tryout was to begin. And hit a roadblock she hadn’t counted on. Every door she tried was locked. And a cold wind had begun to blow. She was shivering and it wasn’t from horniness. There wasn’t a car in the parking lot. She wondered if Emma had forgotten. She’d be pissed if this tryout didn’t come off. She was so ready it wasn’t funny. As she walked around the building she found a window flapping in the wind. It was at ground level and she could just fit through it. She paused for a second and then figured the hell with it. She opened the window and slid through without a hitch. She landed in the dark hallway and waited a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. Wasn’t much light for her eyes to adjust to but finally she could see at least a foot in front of her face. She walked down the hall to the wrestling room. The hall grew darker as she went deeper into the building. And she grew a bit more scared with each step. She still didn’t hear anyone. But the wrestling room door was open and a dim, flickering light came out of it.

Hanging on the door was a note and a zippered clothing bag. The note read, “Thanks for being so prompt, Sandi. I was here but had to leave for a bit. Please dress in this special uniform and wait for me in the wrestling room. I’ll be back shortly. Emma.” Sandi wadded the note up and tossed it into a wastebasket. She grabbed the clothing bag and walked into the room. It was lit by at least a dozen candles. It was a standard wrestling room. The floor and walls were totally padded and there wasn’t a stick of furniture. Sandi smiled to herself.

“Emma will have to be very creative if she wants to have me like Mary.” Sandi thought.

Sandi hung the bag on a hook and zipped it open. Inside was what barely passed as clothing. It was the filmiest material. In the bag it resembled a uniform but she knew on her it would only hint at being one. Her body would show through every stitch. She didn’t care. It would add to the preparations she’d already done. She stripped and began putting it on.

The panties were crotch less and felt as light as spider webs. She tugged them on carefully as she didn’t want to ruin them. They felt delicious as she stretched them up her thighs and on. In a second she couldn’t even tell she was wearing anything. The uniform top was only a bit heavier. But firm enough that it packed her breasts into a perfect hourglass shape. It didn’t hide her nipples at all. And the neck plunged to her navel, making her cleavage bare. The skirt was as firm and gave her hips the same treatment. But on correctly its hem didn’t begin to hide the panties. In the bottom of the bag was a pair of shoes that could hardly be called that. They were basically soles that somehow stuck to her feet without anything holding them. Her feet looked totally bare but she was about three inches taller because of their thickness. Sandi tugged and stretched at the uniform until she thought it was on right. And then she decided to check her look in the mirror in the locker room. She’d regret that decision.

But not right away. As she thought, the uniform looked as substantial as a normal one in the dark. But when she turned on the light, she couldn’t have been more naked. And the hourglass shape made her feel sexy to the extreme. She admired herself for a few moments and then flicked the light off. And was in the wrestling room as quickly as possible. She stood there waiting for only a minute when she heard steps in the hallway. Her breathing grew heavier and she felt the first tingles of anticipation. Emma was almost there.

Sandi turned to face the door. The steps in the hallway slowed and then stopped. Sandi felt a blush begin and didn’t know where it was coming from. Nerves probably. But the blush was as much from knowing just how good the uniform looked. She felt her cheeks go red. And then in the doorway.

Emma walked in. She wore exactly the same uniform as Sandi did. And Sandi knew the awesome power of it for the first time. Emma, being older, filled her uniform out more than Sandi did. Her breasts were larger although her nipples were almost the same size. Her waist was less muscular but the added weight looked fantastic. Her figure was more hourglass than Sandi’s. Her thighs and legs were just as polished. And the strange shoes made her toes downright edible. And as she entered the room, Emma somehow flicked on the lights in the hall. And the uniform faded to nothing as the light washed over her. Sandi almost drooled.

“Sandi, thanks for being so prompt. Were the instructions in the note clear enough for you?”

Sandi felt a nervous little tweak. She had followed the instructions to the letter except for her little trip to the locker room. But the note didn’t say she couldn’t do that.

“Quite clear, Emma. I did just what it said.”

“That’s true for the most part, young lady. But I saw lights in the locker room a minute ago. Was that you?”

“Yes, maam. I wanted to see how I looked in the uniform. I’m sorry.”

“Sandi, I’m used to being obeyed. If I’d have wanted you in the locker room I would have told you to go there. What if someone had seen you? These uniforms are for special eyes, my dear.”

“I’ll do better, Emma. I’m sorry. Can I make it up to you?”

“Oh, I know you will, beautiful. So, how do you like the uniform? Somewhat different, isn’t it?”

“You know it. I’m still trying to figure out the routines you do in this. Seems like it would fall apart under any stress.”

“It’s much stronger than you think. The routines are as special as the uniforms and the audience. I’m sure you’ll find it can handle all you can dish out.”

“I’m sure.”

“Oh, by the way, did you enjoy the festivities Thursday?”

Sandi knew the danger. She hated that she’d been so slow on the uptake. She shivered in sudden fear.

“Thursday? You mean practice? It was the same all week as far as I’m concerned. I worked my butt off after our talk. I hope you noticed.”

“I noticed many things. And yes, you did much better after our chat. But you forgot that I like my privacy.”

“Privacy? What are you talking about? I haven’t seen you except at practice.”

“Really??? Come now, Sandi, let’s be mature about this. You were just a bit too interested in young Mary’s punishment.”

“Emma, please, I don’t….”

“Sandi, stop thinking I’m stupid. I waited until all but two cheerleaders left the locker room Thursday. Mary and you. I do know how to count, you know.”

“But…but…I didn’t…”

“Keep it up, Sandi and the tryout’s over. We both know you were there and watching. Hell, I know where you were watching from. And I know what you did while you were watching.”

Sandi gave her the most soulful look she could manage. And with a slight nod she admitted her crime.

“So, the answer to my question.”

Sandi stuttered. She hated being caught in a lie and although she could tell Emma wasn’t mad she knew Emma would make her pay for the fun she’d had.

“I enjoyed watching you tickle Mary. God, did I ever. I wish she enjoyed it as much.”

“Thought you did. The aroma in the crawlspace was rather tasty after you left. Almost as good as if I’d have gotten it first hand.”

“Emma, please forgive me. I couldn’t resist. Not after I saw the state Mary was in while showering. You left her horny. Did you ever.”

“I’ll probably forgive you, beautiful. But we’ll see. Right now it’s time for your tryout. Are you ready?”

Sandi’s fear dissolved. She’d thought her chances for the special squad had been thrown into the trash. She smiled wide and shook her head.

“Yes, Emma. I’ve been ready for a week.”

“Good. One of the reasons I offered you this chance is that you can do the standard moves no matter the distraction. But I’ve got to make sure you can take the distractions that are called for during our special routines. Okay?”

“Yes, Emma. I’m ready when you are.”

“Great. Handstand please.”

Sandi rolled over into a handstand and held it without a shiver. She was strong and flexible. She knew she’d be able to do this. The tiny skirt flipped over and brushed against her upper thighs.

“Hold it as long as you can, beautiful.”

Sandi nodded but didn’t say a word. She concentrated on her form.

Emma pulled a fluffy ostrich feather from inside her shirt. Sandi couldn’t see what she was up to although she did see Emma’s legs much closer than they had been a second ago.

Sandi felt the softest brush along each moist pussy lip. She almost lost it. But somehow she stayed in her handstand and closed her eyes to shut out the distraction. Emma continued the slow soft tickling. It was enough to make a woman scream. Sandi felt giggles trying to push out of her lungs. But except for the tiniest shiver she showed no sign that Emma was teasing her immensely.

10 seconds, 15 seconds, one minute. Sandi continued the handstand as Emma brushed the feather up and down and back and forth. Emma was impressed but not much. All of her special girls could handle this one. Emma fluttered the feather up each milky thigh while she slid her finger along the moist and parting lips. Sandi began to shiver more visibly. The finger felt delightful. It parted the crotch of the panties and opened her lips a bit wider. She strained to hold her position.

“Very good, Sandi. Excellent. Tired yet?”

Sandi tried to remain silent. The finger was making her leak and as the leakage spilled out it ran down her crack and across her clit. She let out a raggedy moan.

“Noooooo. Emma. I’m okay.”

“Excellent. You’re as good as I thought you’d be.”

Sandi felt the feather on her toes and the finger walking along her crack. Her elbows were locked but she knew she’d almost had it. If Emma touched her……..

Emma’s tongue flicked out and strummed Sandi’s clit. But for the feather and the finger she probably could have ignored it. But combined it was too much. She shrieked and crashed to the floor.

Sandi rolled over and looked into Emma’s eyes. Not even a hint of anger. The woman had known just how much she could take. And was satisfied with it.

“Very good, Sandi. You did fine for someone without training. Now on all fours please. Just like you’re the base of a pyramid.”

“Yes, maam.”

Sandi did as she was told. And was as surprised when Emma plopped her weight onto Sandi’s back. But Sandi could hold the weight.

“Hold still, sweetheart.”

“Yes, maam.”

Emma’s educated fingers dove into Sandi’s armpits. And they were indeed as good as any that had ever been there. Sandi screamed laughter but stayed in position.

Sandi handled the tickling better than Emma expected. Even the other girls in her special squad had lost it much earlier in their tryouts. The laughter made Emma know Sandi was as ticklish as any but the only clue other than that was a mild tremor. Emma danced her fingers into every ticklish spot she knew. Only the laughter grew worse, the tremor remained constant. Emma stayed on Sandi’s back but she slid her toes into Sandi’s crack. The tremor became a shudder. Emma then began to nibble and lick at Sandi’s shoulders and her neck. Sandi’s muscles folded and both women fell to the mat.

Sandi lay in a quivering heap. The tickling was doing its usual damage. She was on fire and melting at her core. She could feel the panties soaking between her legs.

“Excellent, Sandi. Exceptional even. Are you ready for more?”

Sandi drew in a deep breath.

“Yes, Emma. The more the merrier.”

“Someone’s feeling feisty. Good. I like that.”

“Upward arch, please. Head on the floor and feet as well with stomach up.”

“God, I hope she doesn’t sit on me this time.” Sandi thought as she entered the position. Any cheerleader could do it but it wasn’t meant to last long. Too strenuous. Emma would make it more so.

Emma let her settle in. And then knelt between her legs and began to lick. She cleaned her pussy slowly and teasingly. Sandi’s shudder began immediately this time. A loud moan hit the ceiling. If it weren’t for her position she’d be cumming. But the position took too much concentration and effort. Zings of pleasure rocketed through her hips. Emma’s hands slid up Sandi’s uniform blouse. She pulled it wide open and Sandi’s breasts spilled out. And then she let the blouse snap back, trapping Sandi’s breasts between the taut and rubbery fabric. Sandi’s breasts swelled with joy. Her nipples hardened to eraser texture. Emma’s tongue continued to twirl but it was only seconds before Sandi lost it and fell to the floor.

“Adequate. You’ll be trained to handle that one for hours. If you make the squad, that is.”

“Guess I’ve got something to look forward to. Can you handle that as well?”

“I’m the coach, remember. If you’re selected you’ll find out all you need to know about what I can handle. Until then a lady must have her secrets.”

The uniform blouse didn’t snap back into place. Sandi’s breasts held it open although the hem of it did close to ride against her nipples. It felt heavenly.

“Next?”

“Impatient, are we? I was going to let you rest but……..”

“Midair split held until you hit the floor. Can you do that?”

“Yes maam. Easy as pie.”

“Do it.”

Sandi launched into the air. Her spring had her parallel to Emma’s chest when she split her legs wide. Emma was lightning quick and as Sandi’s legs spread she placed her wand vibrator between Sandi’s legs. As Sandi hit the floor the vibrator sank into her deep and Emma turned it on full.

A scream of fear followed by the sweetest gasp of pleasure. Sandi hadn’t seen it coming but now the buzzing treat was teasing her to a gusher. With Sandi spread wide on the floor, Emma sat down and trapped Sandi’s thighs with her own. Sandi couldn’t get up now. No leverage and no desire. Emma’s breasts and hers played against each other as Emma wrapped her arms around the youngster and drew her into a kiss.

Sandi shivered with delight. And when Emma began tickling her back through the uniform blouse the shivers grew deeper.

The kiss became endless. The vibrator was powerful and buried deep. As Sandi relaxed into the kiss she felt the heat of the vibrations ripple through her stomach and up. She felt them through her bladder and knew it was full. Her breasts were shivering against Emma’s and her nipples fought to poke through Emma’s uniform. Emma kept pushing forward. Finally their two clits were rubbing against each other and the kiss deepened accordingly. Their tongues fought but Sandi didn’t mind letting Emma win. Emma’s nails found ticklish spots on Sandi’s back and played them like a virtuoso. Tiny giggles sprinkled in the moans that tried to leave Sandi’s lungs. Heat, glorious heat spread through her thighs and even to her toes.

The heat blossomed higher. Emma took control of Sandi’s lips. She nibbled and sucked as if trying to eat her up. Both of them were shaved and their bare lips were sliding against the mat as their hard buttons pressed against each other. Emma’s nails dug deeper. She stiffened against Sandi and Sandi knew she was cumming. That awareness made Sandi explode as well. She felt the gush boil from her and slide along the mat under each thigh. Both came senseless. They fell away from each other onto their backs. And their final gushes were like a kiss between their steaming and flowing pussies.

Neither moved for a long time. Sandi from exhaustion and Emma because it felt so good. The vibrator continued to torment Sandi and for her explosion followed explosion until the pressure scooted the wand from inside.

Emma curled into a ball and Sandi pulled her legs out of their split. Each was wickedly satisfied. Sandi knew she’d made the squad and knew she’d made Emma pop like a firecracker.

“Congratulations, Sandi. You made the team.” Emma’s voice was throaty with passion. She sat up finally.

“Thanks, Emma. You should have told me it would be this tough.”

“Like I said, a lady must have her secrets.”

“So what happens next? Are we finished for the night?”

“Not a chance, dear. Tryouts are over but practice begins as soon as the other girls get here. You need to change out of your uniform. Toss it into my office and I’ll have it cleaned. I don’t expect you want your parents to see it.”

“I don’t think I do. Would be impossible to explain. Going to fill me in on the team?”

“I don’t do that. The captain of the squad gets that job. I only handle tryouts. I took the liberty of putting a workout uniform in your locker. You’d better change. You’ve got about an hour. I hope you can handle late nights. We only practice after dark and usually on weekends. I’ll see you later.”

Sandi was a bit mystified. Emma had gone from totally passionate to extremely businesslike in less than a heartbeat. But she didn’t have a chance to say anything. Emma was out the door even as she said goodbye.

Sandi’s legs were shaky as she walked into the locker room.

And she’d never realized that tickling of this kind would wear her out. The need to stay still was most of the problem. The rest of it was that she had to voluntarily keep from moving. Intense training would have her in the best shape of her life. But how intense was Emma talking. If the tryout was any preview she’d be dead in a week. But what a death.

Her muscles were sore. The uniform was almost glued to her skin. Sweat and drying love juices. She peeled it off and not carefully. She knew it could handle tons of mistreatment. Besides the damn thing made her so hot it wasn’t funny. Not even ten minutes had passed and she felt as if she were ready to cum again. Didn’t help that her head kept going over the tryout. Something about Emma’s way with tickling. She was a tickler that knew she could tickle anyone. Kind of an off hand expertise. Just as she’d done to Mary. That picture flooded through her head and she felt a new gush of liquid spurt from inside her.

She decided a shower was in order. She balled up her uniform and tossed it on the bench. She’d drop it in Emma’s office on the way to practice. Good thing she’d fed her parents that story. Sounded like she’d be here all night.

The hot water felt delicious but with its warmth more pictures of Mary’s torment flashed through her brain. She’d better get her mind clear. She tried but it did no good. Her head kept her seeing Mary’s shaking breasts or her leaking pussy. Damn.

Sandi cut her shower short. She didn’t need the relaxation anyway. She just wanted to be clean for practice. She toweled off and opened her locker. She burst out laughing and continued for a long time. The workout clothes were something else. Looked like a costume from ‘I Dream of Jeannie’. Filmy and light. Not quite opaque. It would leave nothing to the imagination. The drawstring on the shorts was the heaviest part of the whole thing. The top hung loose and had one Velcro tape to hold it closed. In fact, the thickest part of the whole thing was the pair of socks that went with it. Obviously her feet weren’t supposed to be bare for practice. When she pulled them on she found the socks didn’t matter. The material made her feet screamingly sensitive. The outfit did the same for her body. She was going to be quite a target. And if the rest of the squad dressed the same, she’d be soaked from the get go.

She grabbed her uniform and tossed it into Emma’s office. Emma was nowhere to be seen. In fact, the place was as dark as it had been at her arrival. She walked into the wrestling room and sat down in a lotus position to wait for practice to begin.

Sandi was indeed relaxed. Her eyes began to close. She’d had a brain-numbing orgasm only a half hour ago. The workout clothes were heating her up again nicely. And damn she’d forgotten to pee. She almost got up and rectified that error. But then decided the hell with it. She was too tired.

The basement was as quiet as a tomb. The darkness was doing its own best to knock her into sleep. She let go and her eyes closed.

Sandi jerked her eyes open. She had slept and hadn’t wanted to. A door had slammed on the first floor. She heard voices, high pitched and squealing, but so far away she couldn’t hear what was said. The wrestling room was cooler than before. The filmy material of her suit let her know that. And with her wake up, her bladder was screaming mercy. She unfolded from the lotus position and stood. Pins and needles jabbed at her legs. They’d lost all feeling while she’d slept. She stood there a few moments as the voices grew louder. She had to go pee and she wanted to get it done before the squad got there. The door opened just as she reached her hand out for the knob. And felt her nipples tweak to raging hardness when she saw who opened the door.

The four most elusive girls in school. One of each flavor. Blonde, brunette, redhead and one who’s hair couldn’t decide what color it wanted to be. Somewhere between amber and blonde. Sandi’s jaw almost dropped open. All of the boys in school had taken a shot at these four. And had missed every time. They weren’t snooty or bitchy. Just aloof. As if high school didn’t mean a thing to them. And none of them were cheerleaders. Sandi was a year behind them in school so maybe they had been last year. But they weren’t on the current squad and didn’t hang out with the girls who were.

All four greeted her with a smile that would melt butter. She returned them shyly.

“Hello there. You must be the new one. I’m Sara.”

“Hello, Sara. My name is Sandi with an I. Pleased to meet you.”

“Well, Sandi with an I. It’s as nice to meet you.”

Sara was the blonde. She introduced her to each of the others. Martha, the brunette and Melissa, the redhead and Janice the amber headed one. Each was dressed in street clothes and they nudged Sandi back into the room so they could suit up.

Sara was the squad captain. It was obvious without words. The others deferred to her almost unconsciously.

“I was just going to pee, girls. I’ll be back in a second.”

“Sorry, Sandi. You’ll have to hold it for a while. Once practice begins none of us are allowed to leave. Emma’s orders.”

“Oh, come on. She’s not even here. I really have to go. My eyeballs are practically swimming.”
Sara looked at her with delicious intensity. Sandi would have felt undressed if she’d been wearing more clothes. Now she knew she was in trouble. Even a little of what happened in the tryout and she’d pee her brains out.

“Poor baby. Emma loves doing this. She never tells anyone the rules. And if you break one, you get a session in her private quarters. She knows everything about what happens in this basement. None of us have figured out how. But we’ve all been caught and had a session even if we were here alone.”

Sandi shivered. She pinched her thighs together trying to keep from letting loose. But she couldn’t resist an argument. She didn’t care if it was against the rules or not.

“Please, Sara. I’m gonna make a mess. The tryout was bad enough. Practice is gonna kill me or my bladder.”

“Probably both, Sandi. I’m sorry. I know how it is. During my tryout I soaked Emma from head to toe and it wasn’t in the tasty stuff. But if I let you go, we’ll both get a session. I’m responsible for practices. Emma never comes to these. She says it makes our squad closer.”

“Dammit. Did any of you bring a towel? Or towels? I feel like I’m going to flood this room.”

“Nope, we aren’t allowed those either. Emma doesn’t care if we make a mess in here. In fact, we’re supposed to. We clean up afterwards. The place has to be spotless.”

The other girls had been changing as Sandi stood there fidgeting. It was a distraction of the highest order. All of them were similar in size. Each was firm and well muscled. Obviously, the practices were tough. None of them carried a bit of baby fat.

Sandi forgot her bladder as the Sara walked up to her. The other three began stretches that were sensuously slow. It was like watching an x-rated movie in slow motion. Their clothes were mostly transparent as they stretched over their firmness.

“Sandi, in case you haven’t figured it out, I’m the captain of the squad. My word is law and if you disobey me in even the littlest thing Emma calls you in for an attitude adjustment. If you think the tryout was bad, adjustments are ten times worse. Emma’s idea of punishment is teasing without fulfillment for hours. If you’re a sadist you might like it. But normal people hate it.”

Sara was eyeing Sandi up and down as if buying a car. She obviously liked what she saw. Her nipples were growing harder despite the heat in the room. Sandi was sweating freely but the others only carried a slight glow of perspiration. They were used to it.

“Thanks, Sara. Emma told me you’d fill me in. What’s this squad all about?”

“We do special shows for Emma’s ‘friends’. Her friends pay well for a ticket and we get most of the money. Here’s how it works. You can’t tell anyone, even a boyfriend. You must make all practices. You have to follow orders and last but not least you have to enjoy it. Believe me, I fought harder than you will. There were only two on the squad when Emma approached me. Both of those have graduated and they did it with honors. It took Emma a whole weekend to give me my tryout and the squad had to help.”

“Sounds tough. Really tough. When is the next show?”

“We never know that. We just have to be ready whenever. Sometimes we show up for practice and Emma sweeps us to some exotic locale. Other times we get a phone call. When it happens you’d better jump. Emma hates not having the full squad for a show and she doesn’t wait for stragglers.”

“Okay. I’m in. Have been since Emma asked me. What do you want me to do?”

“Just hold your water for now. Practice will last into the wee hours. We always tell our parents we’re staying with friends for the weekend.”

“Okay. That I can handle. Watching the warm-ups will be fun.”

“You’ll have loads of fun, dear. Emma told me you can handle the moves. She said you needed work on handling the distractions.”

Sandi giggled and blushed fiercely.

“Yeap, the distractions are tough.”

Sara walked away and began her own warm-up routine. Sandi again sat down. The pressure in her bladder was still huge but another pressure was building. The warm up routines let her see all of the other’s charms. And they were abundant.

Janice finished first. She unfolded from her position and sat down next to Sandi. The girl smelled delicious. Obviously the warm-up did more than cause sweat. Janice’s hair was an attraction. The color was a bit strange but close in it was soft and silky.

“Welcome to the squad, Sandi. You’ll have fun.”

“I’m thinking that’s so. Just watching you girls is a blast.”

“I can tell you liked it. Sara filled you in?”

“I guess so. I think she covered most of it. I don’t know what the shows are like. She won’t tell me that. But she says I’ll find out soon enough.”

“That you will. We’re due one. But we never know ahead of time. Keeps things spontaneous.”

The others were finishing. But they stayed across the room, leaving Janice to keep Sandi company.

Sandi felt it coming. In high school there were always initiations for new members. Just knowing this group was involved with Emma, Sandi knew she’d be exploding big time. Janice watched as well but as Sandi’s attention was captured by the other three she got on her knees and moved behind Sandi. Sandi sat with her knees squeezing against her chest. Her arms wrapped around her legs. She was enthralled. The three were doing almost standard cheerleading moves. But there were obvious differences. Standard moves hid the breasts and pussy from view. These girls were showing everything without a hint of embarrassment.

“Ignore me and watch them. I’ll know when I’ve taken you over the edge. Enjoy, Sandi.”

Janice’s voice was silky and soft. Her breath was warm against Sandi’s neck. It caressed her skin. But as the visual across the room became more intriguing she did forget Janice was even there.

Janice’s fingers were educated and she knew how to touch without tickling. Even with the added sensitivity from the clothing she caused not a distraction. Would have been hard to anyway. The girls across the room were through with the solo part of their demonstration. They moved into the combined portion and Sandi was hooked.

The two M’s did a handstand. They were facing each other and they let their feet touch at the toes. Sara began running her hands over each girl’s still form. Not a shiver was seen. No reaction at all. Except for a glow on their skin as they heated with her touches and their reaction to them.

Janice’s hands moved Sandi into the position she wanted. She pressed her knees to the floor making her feet splay out. Janice moved Sandi’s arms high and without a word Sandi knew she was to keep them there.

Sandi didn’t notice her change in position. She was fascinated. Sara was teasing the two M’s with her fingers. She even added tickles and the girl’s position never wavered. Janice, now satisfied with Sandi’s position, began the lightest sweeping touches. Not enough pressure to distract Sandi’s mind but enough to make Sandi’s body dance to her tune. Heat blossomed within her. Her skin became a rosy blush.

Sara stopped her teasing for a second. She grabbed a firm feather in each hand and began to tickle the two M’s feet. Again hardly any reaction but she continued. And the two M’s began laughing with energy that was astounding. As if they were volunteering for the torture. Their bodies didn’t quiver or shake. But the laughter was loud and boisterous. The teasing had also made them soaking wet and their nipples were stretching the thin fabric of their tops.

Minutes drew on. Janice’s fingers danced and played. Sandi was so fascinated by the two M’s that she didn’t realize she was getting excited. But she was. Her pussy was burning with heat and her nipples were aching hard. The pressure to orgasm almost eclipsed the pressure to pee. Janice had a plan for that.

The four girls were specially trained. Each were experts in different areas and different skills. Janice’s specialty was the dual explosion. Orgasm and pee at exactly the same time. Exactly. It took huge amounts of concentration. It took enormous sensitivity.

Sara’s skill was obviously in the tickling. She found spots on the two M’s feet that would make a normal person insane with laughter. The socks on their feet added to their sensitivity but during their shows they didn’t wear them.

Sandi would find out later. Melissa’s special talent was in her tongue. Martha’s was her ability to withstand the distractions. During the shows each displayed their skill and they did it tastefully and with restraint. The shows became a concert of amusement. Each girl would receive and each would give.

Janice’s fingers were busy. As Sandi’s mind drew further into the show, her fingers became more insistent. She used them more firmly. Sandi’s orgasm would come as a complete surprise to her. Almost as if it were a wet dream. Janice was actually returning the favor she’d been granted when she first joined the squad. Their initiation rites were all about pleasure.

Sara’s feathers left the M’s feet. As they moved down their legs, they finally began to shiver. The cloth covering their legs made them ache with sensitivity. Sara finally knelt between the two girls. Her feathers danced on their convulsing lips. She made the feathers tease worse than before. And with that teasing the arched girls began to vibrate with pleasure. Their laughter went silent and as one moans flew from their lips. They were almost there.

Sandi was as well. She was as involved in their pleasure as if she were doing the teasing. Janice’s fingers were between Sandi’s legs and she was tickling lightly. The show had Sandi ready to explode. She was being tickled by Sara’s feather even though across the room from it.

Janice knew the two M’s intimately. As she saw their explosions begin, she nibbled on Sandi’s shoulder. Sandi’s psyche was yanked back into her body. She saw the two girls gush gallons. She realized that if they’d been in their uniforms Sara would have been soaked. Heat and pressure swelled and gave within Sandi’s center. She shrieked her explosion as sticky sweetness and golden pee gushed between her legs.
She was racked with shivers and she fell faint as the two M’s fell to the floor.

Janice snickered as Sandi fainted.

“The baptism begins.” She said as she winked at Sara. All four laughed at the thin humor. It was more true than Sandi would know. At least until Sandi got to be in on the initiation from the giving side. Emma’s rules for an initial practice were as strict as any. The initiate had to cum herself brainless and pee herself empty as often as the girls could make it happen. These four would make Sandi completely dry before the weekend was over.

Even if they didn’t have a new girl to play with, the practices always ran the same. One or two would sit by and watch the others go through a whole routine. The watching usually led to an explosion of one kind or another. Just as the routine would do. The only way to learn to handle it was just to do it as often as you could. On non-practice days the girls found time to get together. In fact, they rarely hung with anyone else. It was hard to explain to other friends what they did on the weekends.

The girls set up for another routine. This time Janice would be on the receiving end. Melissa would have her for as long as it took. They made a bet before hand just how long that would be. Janice crouched on the floor. Her knees on the mat and her back bent backwards as far as she could. The costume stretched over Janice’s skin and began the teasing before Melissa could even start.

Sara and Martha weren’t planning on sitting still. Without words each knew what the other wished. Sandi was a gooey mess. She was soaked everywhere. And out like a light. The two stretched her out slightly. Martha straddled her neck and let her weight rest lightly on Sandi’s chest. Sara selected a few feathers and sat at Sandi’s feet, trapping them between her own legs while in a lotus position.

“Okay, Martha, you know the drill.”

“Yes, sweet Sara, how long do you want it?”

“At least an hour. Janice will probably last that long. Even if she doesn’t those two can watch.”

“When do I start timing? When you start tickling?”

“She probably won’t wake up right away. Start the time when she starts licking. Got it?”

“Yes, Mon Capitan.”

Sara began gliding the feathers over Sandi’s feet. She did it softly. She did it sweetly. She mapped each hint of tickling in her head. She memorized weak spots in each ticklee she’d ever been with. And stored them always for use.

Only minutes after Sara started Sandi began to squirm. Martha wasn’t terribly heavy and the only way Sandi would know she was there was the leftover scent of her recent explosion. But it was there and as Sandi began to squirm it began to draw her from sleep. Sandi knew only that she couldn’t move and that something was pleasantly tickling her feet. But that was something she enjoyed and so she took longer to wake than either of her captors expected. Janice was already being vocal on the other side of the room. Melissa’s talented tongue was at her thighs and diving between them teasingly. The two of them had heard Sara’s time requirement and Janice anyway was trying to last at least that long. Melissa was trying to make her explode before the hour was up.

Janice knew she was in trouble as soon as she heard when the time would start. That was the reason she was moaning loudly. Usually she remained as stoic as possible when Melissa was busy. Once her reactions began they never slowed down. Her noise was meant to draw Sandi awake. It was only working a little as Martha’s thighs were pressed hard against Sandi’s ears.

In her sleep, Sandi was drawing in Martha’s scent and reacting accordingly. Her nipples had gone completely soft as her orgasm had subsided. Now they were hardening again and as they did the cloth across her chest sent zings of pleasure through each breast.

Sara’s cruelly light tickling wasn’t enough to wake Sandi at all. But Martha’s scent was. Martha’s hands were also busy. She kept them from Sandi’s body because Sara wouldn’t like her help. But she swept her own hands over her body as if they were a lover’s.

And as Sandi’s eyes popped open, the most beautiful sight was hers for the enjoyment. Martha kneeling over her, her breasts taut and wanting, her nipples hard and pebbly, her thighs creamy and shiny, and her lips, liquid and drooling. She was licking the lips on her face as well. As soon as she opened her eyes, Sara’s tickling feathers flew into her awareness. She began to giggle at once. In fact, the feathers were all she could react to for long moments. Sara had noticed the minor shiver when Sandi came fully awake. She’d increased her tickling accordingly. The feathers explored each toe and even in between. Light tingles flew up Sandi’s legs. She heard the muffled moans from across the room and knew that Martha was waiting for something. The taste would be a first for her. She’d often thought of it and at times had even been tempted to approach friends that might enjoy a bit of girl/girl play. But she’d never done it and as the giggles became laughter she knew how tough it would be to concentrate on giving Martha pleasure. She wasn’t slow on the uptake. She knew she’d have to begin or face even more of the delicate but tremendous torture. She forced herself to stop laughing and sliced her tongue between Martha’s lips.

Martha shuddered with pleasure.

“Now, Sara.”

Sara began timing but raised her tickling torture to a new level. Sandi felt the rise but kept licking sweetly and slowly. Although an amateur she was most enthusiastic.

Janice was a mass of shivering flesh. Melissa was doing more damage than in any show. Because it was practice and because of the bet she used tricks that she knew Janice couldn’t ignore and could barely handle. She concentrated on Janice’s button but added sweeps along each lip every few seconds. Janice knew she was going to lose. Just concentrating on holding her position wasn’t enough to take her mind off the exquisite pleasure.

Sandi as well struggled against the pleasure. She loved being tickled more than any other thing. And Sara, sweet Sara, was better at it than any woman who had tried. The feathers found spots on her that seemed to burn while being tickled. And the burning made it feel so good. She knew her soles were red as beets.

The end of the hour approached. The room was filled with moans and laughter. The heat and aroma would overpower anyone that entered and it wasn’t far from knocking out the current inhabitants. Sandi was gushing non-stop and so was Martha. Martha in fact had cum already three times. Her flow threatened to drown Sandi in sweetness. Sara refused to stop her tickling even though Martha had failed to control her response. Sandi would endure the whole hour even though she’d already proven that tickling couldn’t distract her. Janice was going insane. Melissa had used the hour wisely and had searched out a few spots that she’d never found before. Janice was on the edge of a huge explosion. For her it was all pleasure even though she was in a most uncomfortable position.

Sandi again pushed for one more explosion from Martha. Her tongue was tired but with extreme effort she made it move light and teasing over Martha’s raging button. Martha groaned and huffed. Four in a row would be new for her. She wouldn’t complain but she certainly would need to rest after Sandi finished with her. Sara waited until only minutes were left and then sent her feathers where Sandi needed them. Up between her thighs. Sara buzzed them against Sandi’s trigger and as the hour hit, three women screamed in delightful pleasure. Janice, Martha and Sandi came as one woman and came as hard as they ever had. The two tormenting the three kept going until each finished and fell to the mat. All five rested, wallowing in relaxation.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back