• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story "The New Coaster"

randyleee

Sandi had a feeling today was going to be a blast. The feeling had begun the night before when Debbie had called her asking that she take the day off. She said she had a surprise for her. Sandi wasn’t about to turn down the sexiest blonde she’d ever known. She’d slept only a little as the anticipation of Debbie’s surprise kept her mind swimming in possibilities.

She was sipping her second cup of coffee when the mailman knocked at her door. She was dressed in a filmy robe but wasn’t above teasing the guy if he asked for it. She hurried to the door and opened it with a flourish.

And she blushed beet red. The mailman wasn’t alone. Debbie was coming up the walk just as Sandi opened the door.

“Girl, you’re incorrigible.” Debbie said with a huge smile on her face. She loved it when Sandi was feeling playful.

Sandi signed the mailman’s clipboard and he handed her a small envelope along with her regular mail. Most of it was just junk but the envelope stirred her curiosity big time.

She ushered Debbie into the house and closed and locked the door after her. The mailman was walking slightly hunched as he returned to his truck. Obviously her outfit had done him some damage.

“Want some coffee, Deb? I just made a fresh pot.”

“Sure, beautiful. How’s the world treating you?”

“Feeling frisky as a kitten, lover. And looking forward to my surprise.”

Debbie gave her an odd look. One that told Sandi she wasn’t on the track Sandi’d hoped she was.

Sandi poured Debbie a large mug of coffee and then sat down at the kitchen table with her. Her filmy robe crawled up her thighs as she did. She left the hem high as she perused the small envelope. It was expensive looking stationery and bore only Sandi’s name and address. The postmark was local but it was so faded that Sandi had trouble reading it.

“So what’s up, Deb? I’m glad you asked me to stay home today. I needed the time off anyway. I’ve been too busy for words.”

Another odd look from Deb and Sandi was definitely confused. Debbie didn’t seem to have a clue. Debbie launched into some light and meaningless gossip as Sandi slid her fingernail into the envelope and tore it open slowly.

Sandi sipped her coffee and then pulled the contents from the envelope. Gold printing and definitely expensive. She read it as Debbie’s voice droned in the background.

“You’re invited to try our latest ride. Extreme Insanity will turn you inside out and leave you aching for more. Remember to bring this invitation along as it’s your free pass to craziness. A local amusement park’s name and address were under that and along the bottom edge…in very small print. You have your friend Debbie to thank for this.”

Sandi looked up into Debbie’s eyes with a question on her lips. Debbie only returned the look as she continued her meaningless conversation.

“Debbie, what’s this?”

Sandi held out the invitation. Debbie went silent as she did. And a sudden twinge of fear ran through Sandi’s frame. Ghostly fingers stroked her body.
Debbie reacted to the envelope so strangely that Sandi worried for her beautiful friend. Her breath became rapid and shallow as her gaze zeroed in on the parchment. Her eyes drooped almost closed and her skin began to shiver. Debbie’s forehead was the first bit but the shiver slid quickly down her face and lower. The shiver grew in power as it went lower. It became a shake as it reached her chest and Sandi saw with delight that Debbie’s nipples were rock hard before it got to them. The shake grew to earthquake proportions as it crossed Debbie’s stomach and a vibrating moan launched from Debbie’s mouth as her hips felt the tremble. Debbie’s chin dropped to her chest as Sandi sensed a tangy sweet smell from below the table.

“Oh, my God.” Sandi thought. “Debbie just popped her cork!!!”

Sweat covered Debbie’s forehead and her nipples slowly relaxed. The orgasm was over as quickly as it began. But it was too powerful for Debbie. Sandi shot her hand out to keep Debbie’s head from smacking hard against the tabletop.

“Debbie!! Debbie, are you alright??”

A scarier moan slipped from Debbie’s mouth as she came back to awareness. Sandi’d often thought of seeing Debbie cum but this was beyond anything she’d ever dreamed. Debbie’s cheeks were bright red as she lifted her chin from her chest.

And scarier still. Debbie continued her meaningless gossip as if nothing had happened. Within a long moment she was looking as chipper as she had when she’d arrived.

“So, Sandi, did you have anything special in mind for the day? It made me so happy when you invited me to take off with you. You always come up with such fun diversions.”

Sandi’s jaw almost hit the table. Debbie thought she’d done the asking. Sandi almost protested but thought better of it. She also tucked the invitation into her robe. She didn’t want Debbie scaring her that way again.

Sandi sipped her coffee. In fact, she almost gulped it down.

“I…was thinking we should go ride a roller coaster. I haven’t been to an amusement park in years. How’s that sound?”

Debbie gave a sexy girlish giggle as she nodded her head.

“Sounds great. Hurry up and get dressed.”

Sandi rushed upstairs as questions floated through her brain. Worse than the questions was the smoldering heat that Debbie’s orgasm had begun. It climbed as Sandi hurried up the stairs. She was leaking sticky sweetness before she got her robe and nightgown off. Sandi cranked the shower to high and hot and stepped easily into the shower. Her skin was a solid sheet of gooseflesh and Sandi knew only one way to calm herself. She fingered her clitoris wildly as the hot, hot water shot needles of sensation through her skin. Her mind was filled with Debbie’s look as Sandi exploded into her own orgasm. And she let them continue until the visions in her head faded away.

Sandi cleaned herself thoroughly but regretted not having time to shave. She didn’t want to keep Debbie waiting that long. As she toweled herself dry, she decided to let Debbie have another look at the invitation. She couldn’t kill the curiosity within her. She wondered if Debbie would cum again. Part of her hoped it wouldn’t happen, but the really wicked side of her wanted it to.

Sandi dressed even more sexy than usual. Her multiple orgasms in the shower hadn’t quelled the heat that Debbie made her feel. She had a volcano between her legs and her nipples were almost fully hard without a bit of touch. Her thin silk shirt wouldn’t hide them and the soft silk would tickle them enough to make them buzz with tension as she walked. She decided on a longer skirt than she usually wore. But she wasn’t going to wear panties and she didn’t want her sticky thighs obvious to the world. She knew herself well enough to know that each step would make her nuts with desire. And being next to Debbie would make it that much worse.

Sandi drew from the closet her favorite pair of flip-flops. These had a thousand tiny rubber points on the soles. They were advertised to massage the feet as you walked. Sandi found them relaxing but not for the massage. She’d discovered that wearing them she could tickle her own feet when she wanted. She gave her toenails and fingernails a quick inspection and then strolled back down the stairs.

Sandi felt luscious and sexy. She knew she’d spend the day soaked and always ready to pop. As an afterthought, she’d grabbed a skirt that would match Debbie’s blouse. She wanted Debbie as free and easy as she was.

The flip-flops were quiet on the carpeting. Debbie still sat at the kitchen table with her back to the stairs. Her body seemed to vibrate with sexual tension. Sandi wondered at that as well. Debbie usually wasn’t so frisky. She got that way quick enough but Debbie preferred to control her own sensations. Sandi cleared her throat and Debbie whirled around, blushing as if Sandi had caught her masturbating.

Sandi gave her a glowing smile.

“Ready, luscious? Listen, I thought a skirt might be more comfortable. Would you like this one?”

Debbie returned the smile and stood. She stretched her body cat-like and then let her steaming eyes fall to the skirt in Sandi’s hand. Debbie was as flushed as before. Her normally light complexion was slightly pink. She looked so edible Sandi almost blushed as well.

Debbie’s voice was a teasing purr. Almost humid enough to cut with a knife.

“Sandi, you’re so bad. My shorts aren’t good enough? That thing’s almost illegal. But I’m up for it if you want me to wear it.”

“It’s not that bad, love. And it will be cooler than shorts. You look overheated.”

“I’ve been tingling for days. I don’t know what’s up. I feel like feathers are crawling all over me.”

“That’s quite a picture. Cut it out or we’ll never get out of here.”

Debbie took the skirt with a wink and then slowly opened her shorts and let them fall to her ankles. Sandi had never seen Deb so bold and yet so relaxed. As Debbie held the skirt open in front of her, Sandi held out the invitation once more.

“Deb, have you ever been to this amusement park? It sounds like fun.”

Again, the change in Deb was electrifying. Her eyelids drooped as if she were falling asleep and a massive shiver began at her chin. Standing, the effect was worse than before. Debbie looked like she was melting even as every muscle tightened and thrummed. She parted her legs slightly and her hips pumped as if her husband were inside her. Her nipples threatened to rip her shirt to bits and her breasts swelled enough to pop her top button.

Debbie moaned as the shiver reached her hips and with the moan, a rolling wave of liquid oozed from her pouting pussy. Sandi almost came watching but even without the finish she felt her heat rise unbearably. Sandi saw Deb’s clit pop into view and twitch rapidly, as if a feather was tickling it. Debbie’s toes curled and again the orgasm ended as quickly as it began. Sandi shoved the invitation into her purse before Debbie opened her eyes.

Debbie returned to eying the skirt as if nothing had happened. If she felt the cream on her thighs, she gave no sign. But her knees were a bit shaky and that she noticed. She put a hand on the back of her chair until her stance returned to normal.

“Deb, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay. Just had a hot flash or something. Seems like they’ve been happening for a week and I never know when they’re going to hit. I’m gonna call the doctor if they don’t stop soon.”

“Are you sure you’re up for the park?”

“God, yes. I need some fun. I feel the caterpillars in my tummy already. I feel like I’m sixteen and on my first date.”

“Get dressed then. Unless you plan to walk around without your skirt on.”

Debbie giggled just like a schoolgirl. And her blush deepened to a full red. Suddenly she realized just how wet she was and just what she must have looked like to Sandi.

“God, I must be going insane. Hope I didn’t make a spectacle of myself.”

Sandi winked at her and shook her head. She, herself, was still recovering from watching Debbie’s second cum. And wondering how many more could happen before they got to the amusement park. Sandi was betting on several.

“I wasn’t watching. Just waiting for you to get ready for our date.”

Debbie slipped on the skirt and they headed for the door. Sandi walked behind her slightly and watched as the skirt soaked up Debbie’s juices and became almost transparent. God, today would be one for the record books.

The skirt might have been the wrong pick. Debbie’s butt was a bit larger than Sandi’s and so the thing was tight enough that Sandi could watch each thigh bunch and relax as Debbie walked to the car. As soon as the two beauties were outside, Debbie’s attitude changed. She seemed to become a flirty and boisterous sixteen year old. But a sixteen year old that knew her way around the block. She began to tease Sandi as if Sandi was just the meal she wanted to eat. Humid looks and playfully wicked smiles. Debbie’s blouse was nearly as transparent as the skirt and her nipples were making circles in the soft material with each bouncing step. Sandi almost licked her lips. This wasn’t the Debbie she’d always known. But more like the Debbie she’d always fantasized about. The one that wanted Sandi as much as Sandi wanted her.

“You driving, Deb?” Sandi asked. She didn’t know if she could handle doing the driving. An oversexed Debbie wouldn’t allow her to concentrate. Not on the road, anyway.

Deb’s smoldering eyes locked onto Sandi’s own heated ones.

“I don’t drive my dates, girlfriend. You’re the butch today. Best get used to it.”

Sandi blushed crimson and her jaw almost dropped to the ground. Debbie had never been this forward. In fact, Sandi had never seen her this obvious with anyone. It would take a ton of getting used to.

“But you can drive my car.”

Debbie snickered sweetly and tossed Sandi the keys. She wrapped both hands around Sandi’s bicep and began teasing in earnest. Sandi’s pleasure was intense. During college, Sandi had seen Debbie hit guys with the wicked looks and light teasing tickles. She’d watched those same guys harden in the crotch and seen their hearts melt. But this was so different. So incredibly intense. Debbie was wrapping Sandi in a ball of warm sensuousness. Making Sandi shiver with heat and drool between her legs. Debbie acted as if she’d just taken a huge dose of Spanish fly. Sandi felt a tickle as Debbie stroked her nipple across Sandi’s arm.

Sandi shook off her confusion and adjusted to her role. She let her own voice become a tease as she moved Debbie to the car and opened her door. She handed Debbie in as any gentleman would do. Debbie gave her another luscious smile as she tugged her skirt high on her thighs. Sandi wasn’t a bit surprised to see those thighs shimmering with pearly cream. Debbie was as hot as she was acting and wanted Sandi to know it well. Sandi’s own thighs weren’t far behind but she intended to continue her role-play as Deb wished. She closed the door and leaned in the window to kiss her lover sweetly. The aroma hit her like a boxing glove. Sandi drew a deep breath through her nose and then broke the kiss. She moved around the car and climbed in on her side.

Debbie was going to make this soooo hard. She sat in her seat and again her eyes were unfocused. Her fingers idly drifted through the sticky juices on each thigh. She’d shifted gears once more. Not even aware that Sandi was next to her in the seat. Her other hand was teasing each straining and pebbly nipple. Sandi wondered where her mind was and who had made her this way. It seemed cruel almost. Debbie’s fingers were moving idly. Not aiming for another cum although it wouldn’t take much to make that happen. She could have been watching a movie or reading a magazine. But the fresh oozing made the aroma in the car heavy. Sandi started it and turned on the air conditioning. As if she were alone, Debbie turned it off and stretched out in her seat. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

“Leave it hot, lover. I need it that way. Let’s hurry. I can’t wait to ride some rides. Will you buy me an ice cream?”

Sandi’s confusion was back but she put the car in gear. The heat in the car threatened to sap all of her strength. She was sweating profusely and so was Debbie. Sandi would have been sweating even in the freezing cold. Debbie was scary this way. Sandi wanted to smack whoever did this to her.

Sandi headed for the park. Debbie’s libido was wired to the accelerator. Her fingers sped up and slowed down as Sandi cruised through the traffic. Sandi forced herself to watch the road even though all of her ached to watch Debbie and her fingers as they danced. The drive should have been about thirty minutes. But Debbie was making it both seem faster and slower. Five minutes into the drive, Debbie came once more. The heat in the car grew as her moans and gasps telegraphed her condition. Sandi almost took one hand from the wheel and teased her own leaking pussy but just listening to Debbie’s cum took some of Sandi’s pressure away. It was still hard to concentrate. Another five minutes and it happened again. Debbie’s cries grew in volume and intensity. Her body wanted to stop. It wanted to rest. But the grip on Debbie’s mind kept her fingers dancing faster and faster.

“Deb…Deb…are you okay???” Sandi’s voice was weak with desire but she forced volume into it. Debbie didn’t stop and didn’t answer. Sandi found it easier to push the pedal to the floor and so she did, hoping the drive would be over before Debbie died of too many orgasms.

The off ramp to the park finally arrived. Sandi zoomed off the freeway almost too fast for the curve. Traffic was lighter than it should be so Sandi barely slowed as she took turns on two wheels. Debbie’s aching moans and furious cumming continued without pause. Sandi had to slow as they approached the gate. Debbie gave a final gasp and a wavery sigh as she passed out from over-exertion. Sandi stole a glance her way and almost turned around. Debbie’s outfit was transparent with sweat. Her breasts and nipples were swollen but slowly relaxing. There was a huge puddle of cum between her legs but Debbie let them close as she relaxed into sleep. Sandi slammed the air conditioning to high and rolled down Debbie’s window. She succeeded in driving some of the smell out of the car as she pulled up to the parking gate.

Sandi paid the attendant in a hurry and finally pulled into a parking slot. She left the car running and the air on high as she tried to calm herself down. Tried but she calmed only a little. Debbie was just too damn luscious in her condition. Her outfit was losing some of its transparency but she smelled wonderful and tasty. Sandi’s own smell was beginning to overpower Deb’s.
Sandi was breathing heavy and rapid. The driving had kept her lust from swelling. Now that she didn’t have that distraction, it bubbled into something undeniable. Debbie was sleeping as peaceful as an angel. Sandi planned to let her sleep at least enough for her outfit to dry. Sandi didn’t want the whole park to see Debbie’s charms. But there were things she could do until that happened. She opened her seat belt and slowly unbuttoned Deb’s moist white blouse. Debbie radiated heat even after all the orgasms. Her sleep was deep enough that Sandi’s teasing movements didn’t penetrate. But they teased Sandi big time. She continued each slow unbuttoning as if she had all the time in the world. Sandi reached the last button and undid it. And just as slowly she tugged Deb’s shirt from inside her skirt waist. Sandi peeled the shirt open as carefully as any safe cracker. Debbie’s glowing skin bared, her breasts finally open to the fresh air. Sandi couldn’t resist letting the sides of the shirt scrape lightly over Deb’s nipples as she parted it fully. A moan leaked from Debbie’s lips and it was followed by the lightest snore.

Sandi turned in her seat and knelt there, leaning slightly over Debbie as comfortably as she could. It was damn hard being this close and not using her fingers to make Debbie cum again. Sandi used her restraint and only drooled slightly as the scent of her sweet friend engulfed her once more. She made her hands into claws and teasing herself as much as she could, she lowered them to Debbie’s bare sides. Debbie’s arms were almost spaghetti and they moved wider as Sandi’s hands slipped in. Sandi used the barest itching movement and began to tickle. Debbie began to squirm almost immediately but only as if she felt the need to scratch. But her face tightened up and her nipples went to pebble hardness within the first minute.

Sandi was at the edge of orgasm almost immediately. Tickling Debbie in college had always been one of her favorite things. The two hadn’t done it often since then. And when they did it wasn’t the serious kind of tickling. Now she had Debbie, helplessly asleep, totally exhausted, supremely sensitive, in her evil clutches. The one big drawback to the situation was that Sandi couldn’t tickle her feet. It wouldn’t be practical. Debbie’s sides, however, put Sandi’s hands close to so many erogenous zones that Sandi could live with the drawback. Sandi spidered her fingers lightly up and down Debbie’s sides as a wicked smile graced her beautiful face.

Sandi alternated her nails and fingertips as they danced up and down Debbie’s sides. Her palms teased each of Deb’s breasts when they were within reach. Deb’s breasts swelled even as Debbie filled her lungs with more air. Debbie arched her back in her sleep but her intent wasn’t escape. She was squirming with delight. Except for her breathing, Debbie made not a sound. Each minute of tickling forced her closer to waking but the light touching was actually doing more damage to Sandi than to Debbie. Even in the cool air of the car, Sandi poured sweat from every pore. Sandi felt her own nipples aching with hardness and her clit had long ago grown tall with desire. It buzzed with the tempo of Sandi’s fingers and her own orgasm was only seconds away.

Sandi knew how she wanted it to end. How to make all of her pressure swell more than she could stand. She leaned farther over and while continuing the urgent tickles she kissed Debbie hard and long on her trembling lips. Debbie’s lips parted and giggles boiled from inside her. Her eyes flew open and her muscles tensed. Sandi stabbed her tongue into Debbie’s mouth and the two became one creature of lust. Debbie took only a second to wake fully and realize the situation. She could handle the tickling. It was powerful but not overwhelming. But she felt Sandi’s heat and knew her condition without question. Debbie slid a hand between Sandi’s legs and cupped her gushing pussy in her palm. Sandi’s fingers only paused for a second as the pleasure went ballistic. And then Debbie buzzed a finger against Sandi’s aching clit. That did it. Sandi exploded with joy. Every pore melted and sticky juices filled Debbie’s palm. Sandi froze with the feeling. The orgasm was powerful and seemed to become more so as the seconds passed. The kiss continued even as Sandi felt her muscles slacken and her fingers slid slowly to a stop. The two screamed into each other’s mouth. Debbie didn’t cum. But she knew the pleasure of making it happen for her delightfully sexy friend.

Sandi let the shivers of happiness course through her frame. Even without cumming, the kiss was tender and sweet and proved once more the love she felt for Debbie. The last shiver faded and she finally broke the kiss. She looked deep into Debbie’s eyes as she lowered herself back into her seat. Debbie did the same as she buttoned her shirt and straightened her clothes. Neither said a word until the air conditioning returned them to a more relaxed state.
“My, my. Someone just couldn’t wait. If you were a guy, I’d have hollered rape.” Debbie’s teasing was a liquid caress. It was also terribly sarcastic and showed again that Debbie was clueless about what she’d done during the drive. “I’m thinking you owe me big time. I thought we were going to the amusement park. You didn’t say a word about parking. And you definitely didn’t tell me you’d be tickling.”

Sandi was beyond arguing. Debbie seemed to have no idea where they were or why they’d just done what they’d done. So she threw the same teasing tone back at her.

“Look around you, hon. We’ve been in the parking lot for the last 30 minutes. I didn’t want to disturb your beauty sleep. Besides, sweetness, I believe you were doing the raping.”

“Right, that’s why my shirt was open and your fingers were doing the samba. Are you ready to go? I’d hate to run out of gas sitting in the parking lot. What would people think?”

“Can’t say that I care, beautiful. Have you been to this place before? Which are the best rides?”

“Never had the pleasure. But I’m feeling a bit of déjà vu here. It seems familiar yet it doesn’t.”

Sandi shut off the car and the two climbed out. They began walking, hand in hand, lovers on their first date. Debbie continued her teasing ways although she seemed to be losing her focus once more. Like she wasn’t all there, in Sandi’s opinion. Sandi definitely didn’t like it.

They approached the ticket booth. Sandi dug into her purse for her credit card as Debbie seemed content to let her foot the bill.

“Lover, I’ve gotta pee badly. I’m sure you’ll understand. Your fingers had a lot to do with it.”

“I’d say it would be fun to watch but I’m sure you’d slap me. I’ll buy the tickets while you’re taking care of business.”

Again Debbie threw Sandi a curve. Sandi was still digging in her purse when she felt Debbie’s hand on her cheek. And then a wet finger slid under Sandi’s nose. The tangy scent of pee wafted into Sandi’s nose as the Debbie left a sample on Sandi’s upper lip. This time Sandi’s jaw did drop. She looked up and found Debbie’s humid eyes watching her.

“Couldn’t slap you, lover. How’s that for getting your attention? If the rides weren’t waiting, I’d let you watch and more. I think the perfume will keep you occupied. I’ll be back in a flash.”

Sandi watched her walk away while shaking her head in disbelief. Sandi enjoyed the aroma for a second and then wiped her lip clean. She loved peeing in many ways. But the scent didn’t do much for her. The thought of Debbie peeing now….that was different.

Sandi finally got to the front of the line and asked for two tickets. As she did so, she noticed a small placard next to the window.

“If you received an invitation for Extreme Insanity, present it now for a free ticket.”

Sandi put her card away and drew out the envelope. She showed it to the youngster in the booth and she nodded and slid a ticket through the slot. A ticket and a note. Sandi walked over to the restroom before she read it.

“Debbie will meet you inside. As a repeat customer she gets special treatment. A guide will meet you inside. Thanks for joining us today, Sandi.”

Another strange situation in an already strange day. She walked through the gate although she was disappointed that Debbie wasn’t beside her. Her disappointment left as a voluptuous redhead walked toward her. The girl had a nametag on and that’s the only way you could tell she was an employee. Her outfit looked painted on. She stretched it nicely and so turned heads as she walked.

“Ms. Lion? Sandi? My name is Amy. I’m your guide. How are you doing today?”

“Well, Amy, I’m a bit pissed. I didn’t realize I’d be alone when I got here. Amusement parks aren’t solo activities.”

“I know, Sandi. Debbie will meet you later. She’s a bit, well, busy at the moment. I’m glad to meet you. If you’ll follow me?”

“Sure. Are we going straight to the ride? Or can I sightsee?”

Amy gave a musical giggle. She tossed her long red hair as if Sandi had told the funniest joke she’d ever heard.

“Insanity isn’t usually a straight trip, Sandi. I don’t mind if you sightsee but it’s not a short trip to the ride.”

Sandi shook her head in resignation. Without Debbie’s teasing, the day threatened to be long and dull. Amy wasn’t quite Sandi’s type although she wasn’t unattractive.

Amy led her to a doorway in a nearby building. She opened the door with a large key and held it for Sandi. As Sandi walked through she felt a sharp pain in the back of her thigh. Sandi jerked her head around but her vision faded to black just as she focused on Amy’s sweet lips.

Sandi floated in blackness. She didn’t dream. She couldn’t react. Her mind was completely detached from her physical being.

The attendants acted quickly. They didn’t let her hit the floor but held her up and put her on a gurney. Amy relocked the door on her way out. Her job was done until the next invitation appeared. She was an expert with a needle. The attendants rolled Sandi into another room and worked quickly. Sandi was stripped and examined. She was measured and prodded. She was prepared for the ride although it would be a bit before she’d climb aboard. Another larger needle was inserted into an artery and its contents injected.

The contents were a bit of saline but swimming inside was something truly wicked. A small device. Cunningly programmed by evil people. The device entered Sandi’s bloodstream and activated. It swam quickly into her brain and lodged itself in the pleasure center. Once in place, it sent out feelers and connected them, basically taking Sandi’s pleasure center captive. The exact same thing had happened to Debbie a week before.

Debbie lay on a table beside Sandi. Her device was being reprogrammed now. The developers of the device had learned through careful experimentation that a week of captivity was all a human could stand. Any longer and true insanity was the result. Debbie’s device was being adjusted to only enhance her pleasure. A certain external influence could return her to captivity but again it would only be for a week.

Sandi would discover what Debbie already knew. Debbie would not remember much about the last week. But she’d been through things that would make a weak person faint. Sandi had no idea the mental gymnastics or the physical trials Debbie had been through.

Debbie’s procedure was shorter. Once the attendants finished, they redressed her and delivered her back to the restroom. Sandi’s device was tested thoroughly and found ready. Sandi’s device would not come back to life until the ride began. For now it slumbered as its host did. The attendants redressed Sandi and had her returned to the restroom as well. They gave her a shot of antidote and left her dozing on a bench outside. She’d have no idea what just happened. In fact, for her little time had passed.
Sandi’s eyes snapped open. Damn, an orgasm had never done that to her before. She wondered if Debbie had finished peeing. Sandi looked into her purse. She found two tickets and wondered. She didn’t remember paying but she did remember two pieces of paper in her hand. The invitation was gone and so was Sandi’s memory of it. She stood and walked into the bathroom. She heard a toilet flush just as she went in. Debbie must have been full. That was the longest pee Sandi’d ever heard of.

Sandi combed her hair and fixed her makeup. She caught only a whiff of perspiration and felt lucky. After the car ride, Sandi’s aroma should have been ripe. She dabbed on a little perfume to hide it. Debbie walked out of her stall and did the same ministrations. She gave Sandi a wink and a smile as the two finished together.

“The rides await, beautiful. I feel tons better. I think I fell asleep on the toilet.”

Sandi laughed.

“That’s why it took you so long. I thought you’d fallen in. Thanks for the sample earlier. Gave me an excuse to wash my face.”

“Oh, get real. I’ll bet you licked it up. I know you better than that.”

“Gross, girlfriend. Best cut it out or I’ll give you something to lick.”

“Bring it on, tough girl. Let’s hit the roller coaster.”

The two left the bathroom. Sandi felt decidedly strange. Parts of the day had faded in her memory. She recalled extreme lust and heat but none of the details were clear. She knew she was sticky but it seemed most of it was sweat on her part. Debbie was acting more like a little kid than a grown woman. Sandi felt that it hadn’t been that way earlier. But as they entered the park, Sandi let her worries drop away and began to enjoy just being with Debbie.

“Which one first, Debbie?”

“They’ve got one you’ll love. It’s so new it’s not on the map. I rode it last week. It was awesome. I can’t wait to ride it again.”

“Lead the way, beautiful.”

Debbie kept up a bubbly conversation as they strolled. Sandi was soon lost as she concentrated on watching Debbie. God, the girl was hot.

The park was themed like most of them. Debbie knew just where she was going and didn’t do a bit of sightseeing although there were shops that Sandi would have loved to browse through. The crowds thinned as they went deeper into the park.

Finally, Debbie turned onto an unmarked path. It was far tinier than most and looked as untravelled as possible. Sandi could have sworn it was a maintenance trail but Debbie didn’t pause in her talk or her walk. Even though it was daylight the path led them into woody darkness. It grew dim and again Sandi wondered if they were lost.

And then the path opened out. Across a clearing was a rambling huge building. It looked like a rundown hospital…or an insane asylum. Sandi felt a bubble of warmth in her brain and parts of her began to vibrate with anticipation. She let a little moan whisper from her throat. Debbie heard the noise and turned back to smile.

“Cool, isn’t it? You won’t believe the detail. I reacted the same way when I saw it the first time.”

“It…it’s kind of scary. Are you sure it’s open?”

“It’s supposed to look this way. Come on. I can’t wait.”

The clearing was large. The building seemed miles away so it must be gigantic. Sandi began to see people. Most in costume but a few were obviously riders. Sandi began to understand the remoteness. The costumes were a bit too adult for a normal amusement park. The attendants were all female and so were the patients. The riders as well were all women. And all of the riders walked in pairs. The attendants showed a bit more flesh than they should. Large amounts of cleavage were showing. They wore too much makeup but all in all it was sexy to the extreme.

Debbie gripped Sandi’s hand harder and dragged her to the front door. The detail was amazing. It looked old and worn out from too many openings and closings. The damn thing even creaked as it opened. And a ragged hysterical shriek of laughter sounded as they entered the foyer.

A large but lovely redhead stood up as they entered. She’d been sitting behind a desk as any receptionist would but her dress shouted nurse. And it was hardly professional. She looked familiar to Sandi. Sandi felt her breasts swell and her nipples give a little tweak. Sandi clawed at her memory. Amy…that’s it. Amy..now where did she know her from?

Amy walked around the desk and Sandi felt a buzz of warmth from head to toe. Her costume was too tight. Amy packed it too damn well. Her nipples were obviously hard even against the tough fabric of the nurse’s uniform. Its hem didn’t quite reach her thighs so Amy’s panties were obvious. They were white and held just a hint of moisture in the crotch. Just like Sandi’s would if she’d been wearing any. Sandi was beginning to ooze sweetness and her skin held a sheen of perspiration.

“Hello, ladies. Welcome to our hospital. How can I help you?”

Debbie gave Sandi a wink and held her finger to her lips. Obviously she wanted to do the talking. Sandi was beyond speech anyway. She felt as if her whole body was vibrating.

“My friend has a little problem with self-control. I think she needs treatment.”

Sandi felt a shock through her frame. And a distinct buzz deep in her brain. Suddenly she wanted to masturbate. No..not want…she had to. She hugged herself and let her fingers cup her own breasts. She began to knead them as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

“See…Can you help her?”

“Yes, maam. I think we’ve got the cure. If you don’t mind signing the paperwork we’ll admit her.”

Debbie nodded as if this all was routine. She walked to a door marked ‘Office’ and went inside. Sandi wanted to scream. She didn’t want to be alone with this beautiful redhead. She didn’t…and she did…

“What’s your name, dear?”

“Sandi. And yours is..Amy?”

“Nice of you to remember, Sandi. How are you feeling?”

“Too…too hot in here. I don’t…”

Amy licked her lips with aching slowness. Sandi watched her pink tongue tip crawl over the deep redness and felt the same crawl along each lip of her oozing pussy. Her nipples went full hard. She gave another deep and shuddery moan. Her legs…her knees felt shaky. She spread her legs and that felt better. Easier somehow. She felt tears of longing well in her eyes.
“Don’t what, Sandi?”

“Don’t…want…to..be…here. I’m scared. Can I…go?”

Amy winked at her. Sandi felt the eyelash flicker across her own nipple. She bit her lip to keep the shocked shriek trapped inside her. It tickled soooooo good.

“Sandi, you’re not scared. I can smell fear a mile away. You’re horny.”

Amy let her mouth wrap around the last word and bubble it out. Sandi did scream this time. She felt her nipple being sucked as she heard ‘horny’.

“Where’s…where…did…Debbie…go? I…want..”

Amy took a step forward and took Sandi’s hand between her own. She gripped Sandi’s wrist firmly while letting her fingers give Sandi’s palm a slight tickle.

“I know. I know. You want her. Not just yet. Come with me.”

The tickle sent vibrations through Sandi’s body. Every inch of her skin felt the tickle. She giggled even as the tears began to roll down her cheeks. Somebody understood her desire. Somebody wanted to help. She felt comforted yet uncomfortable. She felt as if she could cum just listening to Amy.

Amy led Sandi gently up a flight of stairs. Each step was an agony of sensation. Each step seemed to tickle her soles.

“We’re going to your room, Sandi. Wouldn’t you like to lie down? Wouldn’t that feel nice?”

“Yessssssssssssssssss.”

Amy was well-trained. She added zings of sensation with a flourish that was cruel. Sandi grew more horny yet never near orgasm. Even Amy’s voice was a caress. The machine in Sandi’s brain made that possible.

The two began an achingly slow climb up the broad staircase. Sandi’s excitement and fear grew with each step. Amy’s hand held Sandi’s elbow firmly even though Sandi wanted to go just where Amy was leading. The heat and pressure from Amy’s fingers crawled up Sandi’s arm.

The bug inside Sandi’s brain was slowly purring to life. Each step higher on the staircase brought another system online. Amy’s presence had much to do with it but the walk up the steps was the cue that drove it further. It would be fully operational before Sandi reached the ride. Amy knew this and slowed their walk as it added tons of pressure and anticipation. She continued a teasing dialogue that added caresses along Sandi’s skin. Caresses that left trails of fire.

“Sandi. Isn’t it warm in here?”

Amy showed a ghost of a smile as Sandi’s body reacted to her words. Sweat welled in Sandi’s armpits and between Sandi’s legs. The nudge of the question made it true for Sandi and the heat became unbearable quickly. Sandi’s mouth opened and she huffed with exertion. She felt as hot as if she were in a sauna. Her free hand crawled to her shirt buttons and began fiddling them open. The weight of the cloth was too much for her.

Sandi gave the barest nod and the nod made drops of sweat roll down her cheeks.

“Yessssssssssss. Amy. I’m on fire.”

“Poor baby. Can I help?”

Sandi felt again a rise inside. The sauna became molten lava with the thought of Amy helping her. She stopped walking as the fire swirled between her legs. She popped her shirt open completely but the shirt was still too heavy for her. She shrugged it off her shoulders.

Amy didn’t need permission to help. She tugged Sandi’s skirt firmly and the sticky material fought to stay even as Sandi’s waistband crawled over her twitching hips. Amy tugged harder and the skirt fell to Sandi’s ankles as her shirt fell off. Sandi gave a shiver as the cool sweet air in the hospital caressed her fiery skin.

Naked except for her flip-flops, Sandi gleamed in the fluorescents. Every bit of her flesh was juicy and ripe for play. The cool caress of the air only calmed her for a split second and then her internal fire gained control.

Amy walked down a few steps and turned Sandi around to face her. Her eyes now level with Sandi’s firm and swollen breasts. Sandi looked down into Amy’s eyes with begging on her mind. She didn’t want to stop although her body ached for something she couldn’t put into words. The bug within was dancing…a slow grinding dance that rubbed Sandi just right for the moment.

Amy was using the pause to gauge Sandi’s condition. Her training made her know the bug was working just as designed. Pearly white liquid poured sweetly down Sandi’s thighs. With a sweep of her arms, Amy forced Sandi’s legs apart and her hands high above her head. Sandi’s mind was Amy’s to command and Amy knew it well.

With a smoldering and wicked look, Amy added fuel to Sandi’s furnace.

“Still too hot for baby? Hmmmmmmmm. Sandi? Hello? There’s a caterpillar in each of your armpits. Can you feel them?”

The words painted a picture and Sandi’s bug ran with it. Sandi felt a tiny weight in the light fuzz and then felt the weight begin moving. Her chest tightened and her lungs swelled as the tickly movements began to grow more insistent. She also felt her flip-flops assault her soles. They were trapping heat and becoming very uncomfortable.

“Oooooooh. They’re dancing. Makes the stubble a little itchy, doesn’t it?”

Sandi giggled. The picture in her head was cute but devilish. Suddenly she wanted to scratch but couldn’t move her hands to do so. More sweat rolled down her cheeks. She begged more with her eyes but Amy didn’t react to the begging at all. She was fiddling with her own buttons as she continued her sexy talk.

“You’re sooooooooo wet, Sandi. Debbie said you get that way. Don’t you wish she were here?”

Suddenly Sandi longed for her friend. A terrible ache swelled in her stomach. She knew Debbie could fix what ailed her.

Amy knew what she was doing. Her own brain contained a bug that was similar to Sandi’s although it’s programming was much different and its circuitry was far more complicated. Amy let her eyes deepen with desire while holding Sandi’s eyes prisoner. Amy opened her uniform slowly and teasingly. She let her hips begin to sway as Sandi’s brain shifted into a higher gear.

Sandi’s vision became a haze. Amy was a bright spot of focus in her dull gaze. Her bug made Amy’s dancing hips grind against Sandi’s while the caterpillar’s dance became quicker and lighter. Sandi hiccupped giggles and then a sweltering moan slid past her lips.

“You love the bug, don’t you? Or should I say bugs? Did you know there’s a furry snake next to your feet? Can you see it? Care to guess what it’ll do?”

Try as she might, Sandi couldn’t tear her eyes from Amy’s delightfully swollen breasts. She feared the snake. Yet she longed for its touch. Anything to make her feel more sensations. Amy finally opened her last button and then began a healthier sway. Her breasts swung into view and then hid once more behind the flaps. They looked like mounds of ice cream next to Amy’s tanned stomach. A hunger grew within Sandi that made her ache more. Amy let her uniform drop to the floor, leaving her dancing in her panties. Her hands now free, she began swirling them through the air like a magician.

“See my fingers, Sandi? Don’t you like my nails? They’re so sharp and pointy. So delicate and firm. Don’t you ache for them to touch? Don’t you need them to tickle? Would that stop the itch?”

Suddenly, Amy’s hands were huge in Sandi’s vision. They were just as she described and Sandi’s fear ballooned. She knew just how helpless she’d be if Amy tickled her. And deep inside she didn’t want to be that helpless…yet. But as Sandi focused on those wicked nails, she felt the furry snake sliding over her ankles and calves. Laughter grew within her but the touch was as much tease as tickle. Her body went from rigid with fright to soft as the fur dragged over her sweltering skin.

Sandi’s mind danced on the edge of insanity. In one heartbeat, she longed for tickling and for loving. Yet she feared both from Amy. Lust welled within her as the snake crawled up and wrapped around her knees. She felt the fur as a light tickle but it swept over her with the power of fingers. Amy drew her hands back to herself and let one slide to her own thighs while the other she slid under her breasts. Sandi felt the nails as if they were touching her own body. And knew desire like she never had. Amy’s bug telegraphed her movements straight to Sandi’s bug. Sandi’s bug made those movements delicate and playful. They made Amy’s fingers touch the spots that Sandi knew better than anyone. The ones Sandi herself touched with more skill than any lover she’d ever had.

Sandi’s hands balled into fists. She drove her own nails into her palms as the exquisite torture shot through her jittery frame. Laughter and moans swelled and escaped as her bug tuned itself to her responses. It learned her weakest points and sent them running for cover. Her breasts were stroked and kneaded. Her thighs parted more and two long fingers slid along each soaked and trembling lip. Amy was masturbating but her bug kept that from being a distraction. Sandi was getting all of the feelings and none of the relief. Had her body been her own she would have swooned and folded to the floor. As it was, she felt stretched on a rack. Her muscles quivered from the torture and from the pleasure combined. Even her shoes were now instruments of torture. The little rubber bumps were crawling over her soles as if they were fingers. Trails of ticklish fire covered each sole.

Amy flickered her nails along her own flesh. She would cum eventually but not before Sandi was much farther gone. Her pleasure was muted by her own bug but part of her brain knew Sandi’s responses as if they were her own. In its own way, this was as much torture for Amy as it was for Sandi. She had four breasts needing attention as well as two weeping caverns to delight. It wasn’t hard to delight them. Not by any means. What made it torture was concentrating on Sandi’s pleasure rather than her own. Amy had a few buttons that she shared with other women but some she’d always found were hers alone.

Sandi felt the fingers but suddenly the snake was between her legs. She felt the fur sliding over her clitoris and she screamed in agony. It was softer now and so totally distracting that she felt her orgasm thrown into the background. She’d been almost there but her bug wasn’t letting her off easy. Laughter knocked her moans from her lips as the snake sawed back and forth. Amy let a wicked giggle of her own slip from between her lips. She knew Sandi’s bug was in complete control. For at least a week, Sandi would be its prisoner.

Sandi was a quivering mass of sensation. Her flesh held prisoner by torment and pleasure. Her brain was torn by wanting it to continue and needing it to end. Laughter masked her cries for help and her ache for more. She was in control of nothing and all she could do was take whatever her bug wanted her to take. Amy continued her own teasing but her bug was also tuning itself. It was nudging its own programming to include Sandi’s worst fears and her greatest desires. It loaded a few of her more urgent reactions and added a bit more style to its control.

Sandi felt pressures grow within her. Long ago the need to cum had grown large. A swelling balloon waiting to pop. The heat and swelling laughter now began massaging her bladder as it continued far longer than her body was meant to handle. Sweat poured from her in gallons and her need to pee grew mammoth as the wicked snake and Amy’s terrible nails slid over her quivering flesh. Sandi’s eyes bugged out and sanity again left her rattled brain.

Amy’s brain went into overdrive. One of her favorite buttons to press and tease was an aching bladder. She loved her own release of pee almost as much as an orgasm if she held it full for long enough. And more than that she loved it when someone else made her gush against her will.

She let a soft whisper of promise slip from her lips.

“Sandi, dear, does someone need to pee? Hmmmmmm. Your tummy’s as taut as a board. Poor baby. Is baby thirsty?”

Sandi tossed her head from side to side. Denying her need for anything. But the teasing words did their damage. She now felt each tickle as a hideous attack on her trembling bladder. And the tickles grew worse. The caterpillars in her armpits had grown nails on their feet. The snake was twirling even as it slid along her drooling crotch. Amy grew another wicked smile as she knew Sandi’s urge to pee was beyond control.

Sandi fought the laughter but her hoarse scream did little good.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Amy don’ttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!”

Amy stuck her tongue out and then sucked it back in.

“See that, beautiful?? It would feel incredible in your navel. Wouldn’t it, doll? Ooooooh. Someone’s bladder is screaming. Did you just dribble?”

Sandi’s laughter was silent and incredibly powerful. Each teasing word from Amy’s mouth made the tickling huge and aimed it at her goal. Sandi had felt the tiniest squirt of pee even as she fought to contain the flood that her bladder threatened. Tears rolled from her eyes and she longed to beg for mercy. Amy was too damn good at teasing.

“Baby’s tummy is so tight. So full. So tasty.”

Amy pulled her fingers from her crotch and wiggled them playfully. Then she slid one finger from each hand along her own navel and pulled the flesh tight. Sandi felt her own tummy echoing the stretch. Her navel grew tight and began to buzz. Her bladder shivered with anticipation. Her bug knew it was coming and added its own teasing to Amy’s.

Amy didn’t want the bug to finish this one. She leaned forward and began to lick with the most delicate and cruel sweeps imaginable. Sandi gave a squeal that would wake the dead as her navel began to thrum with ticklish flame. Amy swirled and drilled her tongue into the tiny sensitive pocket. Sandi’s tummy began to quake and her squeal stretched to aching silence. Too much for her to take. Too much for anyone. Sandi’s bladder exploded as if it had been days since she’d peed. A powerful stream of gold flew from her crotch and painted her legs on its way. The splatter was loud in the silence as the pee hit the steps.

Sandi peed for long moments and then the gusher became a dribble. Amy’s tongue tickled as much as before but as Sandi’s relaxation grew her laughter returned. Amy continued for a moment and then stopped. She sent a silent command through her bug to Sandi’s and Sandi’s little tormentor shut down for a bit. Sandi folded to the steps as bonelessly as a cat.
Amy licked her lips and watched the suddenly comatose woman for a few minutes.

Amy loved the look of Sandi. She was extremely sexy even now that all of her was ragged and worn. Amy planned to spend huge amounts of time exploring her buttons. Sandi’s likes appeared to mirror hers if the ones she’d found so far were any clue. But personal pleasure would have to wait. Completion of the ride was needed to secure the bug’s hold over Sandi’s mind. Amy picked up Sandi and threw her over her shoulder. Sandi would sleep until Amy started the bug once again. Bare skin against bare skin felt grand even though Sandi was sticky with pre cum and pee. She had yet to explode into the mammoth orgasm that Amy had been causing to build. Soon enough it would be finished. Amy carried her up the stairs. Sandi was as light as a feather.

Amy carried Sandi up to the top of the stairs. A nicely padded metal box sat at the head of a track. The track disappeared into darkness a few feet from the edge of the platform. Amy dropped Sandi lightly into the box and began a few tasks that were vital to the ride’s mission. Sandi’s bug induced sleep wasn’t disturbed as Amy stretched her legs out straight and locked them into one end. The other end held her wrists and after they were in place Amy pressed a button that stretched the box until Sandi was as taut as possible. Amy slipped Sandi’s flip-flops off her feet and then dropped each side of the box for a short time. Sandi’s stubble had to go and Amy would have loved for her to be awake while she shaved it clean. But something inside her told her she’d never finish if she let Sandi wake up.

Amy quickly lathered and shaved both Sandi’s pits and the ghost of a thatch on her pussy. And then she washed her quickly and dried her a bit more slowly. Amy was amazed again at how unresponsive the girls were when their bugs were in standby. None of the touching caused Sandi’s body to react. A normal woman would have been aching for more and swollen in several places. But the bug wouldn’t be in standby mode for long. Amy was almost ready.

Shaven and clean, Sandi’s flesh would be screamingly sensitive for the ride. Amy quickly sized Sandi’s breasts and found a rubbery but firm bra that fit across them nicely. She strapped this into place. It was a very severe under wire bra that kept the breasts sticking straight out and didn’t cover the nipples at all. Amy also added straps at the knees and elbows and across the forehead. Finally she was ready. She sent a command to Sandi’s bug that would waken her but not shift Sandi’s bug into full gear right away. Sandi’s muscles went rigid and then softened. But she tried each limb and couldn’t budge them one bit.

“What…what’s going on??? Where am I? Where’s…Debbie?”

Amy smiled at her and licked her lips. This time the tease barely affected Sandi at all. She was in a state of high confusion. She remembered Amy in her nurse’s uniform and then nothing. She recalled being hugely horny but not a single detail.

“She’s around, beautiful. You’ll see her again in a moment. How do you feel?”

“Like a model in a bondage magazine. What are you doing to me?”

“Nothing you didn’t want to happen, dear. And exactly what Debbie wanted for you.”

“What’s…what’s Deb got to do with this?”

Amy pressed a button on the side of the box. Its internal workings came to life and it began to click and whirr and move. The sides of the box disappeared and the bottom of it tilted until Sandi was standing up. As it did, carefully positioned slots opened in the bottom. An arch over Sandi’s feet sprung soft cone-shaped spinners and these slid between her toes. Sandi felt them and giggled nervously. Two arms came over the top of the platform and wicked looking cups settled over each nipple. A smaller arm sprouted from beside Sandi and its round furry end settled over Sandi’s relaxed clitoris.

“I know its tough to hear, but all of this was Deb’s idea. She volunteered you for what’s about to happen. I suggest you relax and enjoy it. You really have no other choice.”
Sandi’s eyes teared but she also felt anger. Not anger at Debbie. Just pissed as hell that she had no control over what threatened to be some rough treatment. Oh, she knew she’d enjoy it. But she doubted she’d remember what happened. It drove her nuts that she couldn’t remember what happened on the stairs. She knew it must have been delightful. Her body was a warm glow of satisfaction.

Amy let the platform finish its setup routine. She checked all the gaps and appendages for proper alignment. She grabbed a tiny pair of earphones and a small microphone from a table next to Sandi’s trap. And knowing she was ready, she sent a command through her bug to Sandi’s that ramped it up. Sandi felt a rise in temperature. From head to toe, her flesh felt as if it were buzzing. A pleasant hum that put Sandi’s libido closer to its normal state. Not yet excitement but joyous anticipation. Sandi’s eyelids drooped just a bit. She felt her nipples give a little tweak. She felt again a touch more humid between her legs. She felt once more lust build as she looked at Amy’s bouncy flesh.

Amy pressed another button. Sandi’s platform rolled forward to face a blank wall. It was blank but highly reflective. Sandi got a fantastic view of herself. And her warmth went up accordingly. Bondage always did that to her. She even wriggled and tugged at her ankles and wrists. She wasn’t moving even a bit. She felt almost embedded in the platform. The wriggling added to her liquid sensations. It caused a sharp tingle in her armpits and between her legs. The salty sweat building on freshly shaven skin. She gave a little gasp. She found it all incredibly exciting. And wondered just what lay ahead.

One last task for Amy and then she could leave. Another victim was due soon and she’d begin again the slow teasing that she’d just used on Sandi and her bug. Amy flicked another switch, this one quite large and noisy. She saw Sandi shudder when she heard the mechanical squeal as the wall in front of her opened.

The squeal was hidden in a flash. Loud, raucous laughter boiled from behind the wall as it rolled up. Terrible laughter, so terrible only torture could cause it. Louder than any Sandi had ever heard before. Equal in volume were the moans that came with it. Both sounds fought for precedence. Neither would win. Sandi slammed her eyes shut, and thought of anything to calm the assault. The sound was far too large for her to handle. Amy let the impact continue for a second and then slid the headphones over Sandi’s ears and the microphone in place. Amy walked away, pinching her own nipples as Sandi reacted to the sudden silence. Fear wrapped her in a blanket as she knew she’d soon be making the same sounds.

Sandi thrilled to the quiet. Some of the laughter leaked in but it was now more of a caress than an assault. And her body reacted to the caress as it would to fingers. She felt lust swell but her fear was still huge and ugly.

The wall finally finished opening. Darkness yawned in front of her. Darkness that was as scary as the laughter. Sandi strained against her bonds. She didn’t want to be here. She wanted to be home and in bed. The platform rolled forward. Bars appeared out of the darkness and these matched the slots in the platform. One bar for each armpit. One bar for the sole of each foot. And one bar for Sandi’s drooling pussy. They slowly slid into place and Sandi felt ticklish zings in each area. Oh God!!!! Noooooooooooo. Sandi’s fear became an elephant stampeding inside her. Her insides became Jell-O as she realized just what the ride was going to do.

Sandi squirmed even more than before. Her toes were bound cruelly tight. Her soles stretched taut and they were sweating. Her arms were also taut and the skin of her armpits resembled drumheads. The one between her legs scared her the most. She could see most of each bar as it passed into the darkness. The bars were covered with different textures as far as she could see. Parts of them looked sweet and softly furry. Other sections were bumpy and rubbery. She felt the wetness bubble out of every pore as fear made sweat. And her pussy was melting already in anticipation. Tickling turned Sandi on even when poorly done and this ride looked like it would give tickling a new and dreadful name.

The platform inched forward. Sandi bit her lip as giggles boiled in her throat. The act was far worse than the anticipation. She strained and pulled with her muscles but nothing she did could mute the sensations. Sweat dribbled down her neck. The platform stopped at the edge of the abyss. Total darkness lay in front of her but she knew the bars were there and waiting.

“Sandi, sweetheart. I’m sorry.”

Debbie’s delicious voice sounded in her ears. Stereo no less. Sandi shivered inside. Her bug moved a notch higher in activity. Just as it was programmed to do. A plume of heat swelled in Sandi’s tummy.

“Debbie?????? Where are you???? Help me!!!!!!!”

“No joy, lover. I’m in as much trouble as you.”

A dim light flickered on about two feet in front of Sandi’s face. She saw Debbie standing in front of her but facing one side. The light brightened and Sandi saw the truth in Debbie’s statement.

Debbie stood in front of a control panel. Her hands were cuffed to it but she could reach every switch and button. A pole ran along her back and she was bound to that at her waist and knees and shoulders. Debbie was dressed but not in what she’d been wearing. It was a full-length coverall that seemed cruelly tight. Sandi could see Debbie’s breasts straining against the thin material. Debbie was sweating almost as much as Sandi in the heat of the chamber. But Sandi couldn’t see the real danger that Debbie faced.

Another low and sultry voice sounded in the headset. Its tone and pace made Sandi’s bug do a jig. Shivers coursed through Sandi’s helpless body. She began to melt with desire.

“She’s right, Sandi. Debbie’s in for her own brand of torment. The controls in front of her are for your ‘roller coaster’. She’s the author of your discomfort, you might say. You’re at her mercy and I’m afraid she doesn’t have the ability to grant you any. Mercy, that is. You see, she’s wearing a new style of dress.
It’s called a sympathetic response uniform. The uniform turns ticklish energy into pleasure. And the ticklish energy comes from YOU. She’s caught between a rock and a hard place. Your ride won’t end until she cums. She can’t cum unless she tickles you. And, like it or not, her uniform needs tons more tickling than you’ve ever known. So relax and pray. We’ve added a few obstacles to her orgasm. One, she’s been cumming almost without pause for a week. That makes her a bit jaded. Two, her uniform also tickles in certain special places. Debbie doesn’t know that yet. She’ll be as surprised as you’ll be.”

“Surprised??? What do you have left to surprise me with?”

The voice chuckled and Sandi felt each chuckle as a swirl around her nipples. It felt tooooo damn good.

“Amy was supposed to tell you. A week from now you’ll be in Debbie’s position. And a very good friend of yours will be where you are. I believe, Donna, was the name you mentioned.”

Sandi screamed no as her bug shifted into full operation. And Debbie pushed the button on her panel that rolled the coaster to the brink. Sandi’s violent scream became intense laughter as the platform dropped over the edge and into the abyss. Debbie shivered and moaned just as violently as pleasure swelled against her skin.

She was swooning with desire when the first terrible tickle yanked her back from the edge of orgasm. Sandi was in for a tremendously fun but terribly long ride.

Insanity didn’t seem such a bad thing after all.

Very hot and steamy! I like the detail and the writing. Very nice work! :)

dang.. I hope I am never in that devise.. would be toooooo much.. awsome story though

Wow! Hot story. Too much for me, I think. On the other hand, a tickle-land amusement park would be VERY popular...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back