• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

City of Sororities - Chapter 2 (fantasy, f/f)

Kunzite

TMF Master
It's time for the next chapter of City of Sororities! This time we have some new cast members to introduce!

In case the first chapter becomes separated, it can be found at:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=157600

City of Sororities - Chapter 2

Maggie Stoneheave was especially good at keeping the new recruits in line. Her appearance was feminine but powerful and demanded respect from all who saw her. She had a long head of golden-blonde hair that fell past her broad shoulders to the middle of her back, and a muscular frame that still left her well-proportioned. She also had a noticeably large round pair of breasts that her chainmail halter top did a particularly bad job of concealing. And of course, it didn’t hurt that she was twelve feet tall.

Maggie was one-quarter giant on her mother’s side, and originally came from one of the barbarian villages out in the unexplored wilderness of the Continent. Her half-giant mother had tried to expose Maggie to human culture, even going so far as to change their family name to Stoneheave. She had never been fond of their original giant name of Big-Rock-Throw, although considered a very graceful name in giant culture. Hearing about the city of Port Bastion from her childhood, it was hardly surprising that when Maggie came of age she came to visit the city to experience urban life for herself. Her knowledge of the wilderness plus her physical strength made her a natural pick for the Sorority of Explorers, which she had rushed and gotten into without difficulty. It was rumored that most of the sisters were too frightened to haze a twelve-foot pledge, not that she needed the help.

Now Maggie oversaw the first round of tests for the new pledges this year: physical training to see who had what it took to rush the Sorority of Explorers. The more entertaining hazing would come later, something that she and her friend Kristina were looking forward to. Kristina was fully human and only five and a half feet tall, but she and Maggie had been close friends ever since they rushed the Sorority together years ago. She had helped Maggie adapt to the city: now Maggie spoke without a trace of giant accent (which was primarily the propensity to grunt in the middle of sentences) and knew all the local customs.

“Well, you were right,” said Kristina as the pledges finished their laps and returned to the locker room for a shower. “It looks like more than ten of them dropped out already. I would have thought they’d show some more grit.”

“A few of them show promise,” remarked Maggie. People were always surprised when they heard Maggie talk: they expected the deep, grunting voice commonly associated with giants and were surprised to hear her voice was fairly high and girly.

“I guess this means you win our bet,” said Kristina good-humoredly. “So, what do you want as a reward?”

Maggie leaned back and stretched out her feet, letting her sandals flap against her soles. Maggie almost always wore sandals: shoes in her size were understandably hard to find. Even for a woman twelve feet tall she had proportionately large feet: from heel to toe they were the length of Kristina’s entire arm, with toes longer than Kristina’s fingers. Kristina caught a glimpse of her smooth heels and graceful instep beneath her sandals, and she knew what the reward was going to be.

“It’s been a while since I’ve had a pedicure,” said Maggie with a satisfied smile. “I think if you do my feet we can call it even.” For Maggie, a big part of being a city girl was enjoying the unique pleasures of civilization.

Giving Maggie a pedicure was something that Kristina always enjoyed: it was a sisterly bonding experience and Kristina had gotten quite good at it. They even kept a set of tools specially designed for Maggie’s feet: a pumice stone six inches across, a stone sanding board they used as a nail file, and a three-inch wide paintbrush they used to paint her toenails. Maggie liked her toes painted bright red, another girlish touch for this imposing juggernaut.

“This is going to feel heavenly,” said Maggie as they got up to head inside. “I’ve been on my feet all day.”

“Well, we should enjoy the comforts of home while we’re here,” said Kristina. “I think this time I really may stay in the city for a few weeks. I think I’ve earned a vacation.”

The two of them headed back inside the Sorority house and into one of the recreation rooms. Explorer sisters were often away from the house for weeks or even months on end, but when they returned to Port Bastion to showcase their discoveries, the house was tailored to their comfort. All the best food and most fashionable clothing were available to the sisters, purchased with money earned from selling rare artifacts from unexplored lands. The girls had even chipped in to buy Maggie a custom-made pair of stiletto heels thirty-two inches long. Maggie saved them for special occasions.

Maggie sat down in the enormous cushioned chair she used as Kristina gathered the materials she would need for the pedicure. Maggie kicked off her sandals, stretching out her gargantuan bare feet and wiggling her toes luxuriously. Kristina had always admired them: the skin was silky smooth to the touch, with high shapely arches that tapered down to long, feminine toes. She often wondered how Maggie kept them looking so pampered, but she guessed it had something to do with her giant physiology. Maggie walked barefoot as often as not, and there was never a blemish on them. Kristina soaked a bedsheet-sized towel in warm water and draped it over Maggie’s feet as she began to massage them gently.

“Mmmmmmm…ohhhh yes…that’s it…” murmured Maggie, her eyes closed with pure pleasure as Kristina rubbed her feet. There was a lot of them to massage, but Kristina knew Maggie’s pressure points and she had practice. Maggie’s toes curled as Kristina’s fingers expertly worked the tension out of her feet, reclining back in her chair with an expression of rapture on her face. Watching Maggie’s reaction was one of Kristina’s favorite parts of giving her a pedicure: foot rubs were so intensely pleasurable for her that just watching her made Kristina glow. But of course, getting her hands on these giant-sized, gorgeously soft feet was even better.

“Oooh, yes! Yes, right there,” said Maggie with a soft moan, melting under her massage. Watching her was so sensual that Kristina could feel herself getting aroused.

“Just think,” said Kristina, “if our next expedition is as successful as the one out to Whitepeak, you could afford pedicures every day.”

“Would they be from you?” asked Maggie with a contented sigh.

Kristina giggled. “If you pay me enough, I may just quit my day job.” She massaged a particularly sensitive area, and Maggie’s entire body shivered with pleasure.

The expedition out to Whitepeak, conducted by three of their most senior sisters, had been a resounding success. Golden jewelry, ancient weapons, and many other relics that would sell for a large amount of money were found. But the crowning jewel had been the idol. A golden gem-studded idol of a naked woman kneeling in a position of worship or sexual rapture, it was difficult to tell which. Anyone could tell just by looking at it that it was magic: light bent around it in strange and unexpected ways. Of course, using magic within the city was strictly illegal, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t sell the idol for a queen’s ransom.

“You still have a thing or two to learn before you start getting the big scores,” Maggie teased good-naturedly. “Those clay pots you brought back last time barely covered the cost of drinks.”

“Oh, and I suppose you can do better?” asked Kristina.

“Well, some of us are just naturals,” grinned Maggie.

“But of course. Just a natural,” replied Kristina sarcastically. “The perfect explorer, with absolutely no…weaknesses!” With her last word, Kristina grinned and turned her fingernails on Maggie’s bare feet.

“EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!” squealed Maggie, breaking into high-pitched, girlish giggles as Kristina raked her fingernails across Maggie’s enormous soles. Kristina didn’t know whether it was giant physiology or just Maggie’s bad luck, but those soft pink feet of hers were off-the-charts ticklish. And at their size they made huge targets: more than twice as tall as any other sister’s in the House.

“Koochie-koochie-koo! Not so tough now, are you Maggie?” Kristina teased, running her fingernails all over the vast ticklish expanses in front of her. She knew how to give Maggie a pedicure without tickling her, which meant that she had to know what not to do. She was intimately familiar with all of Maggie’s tickle spots and knew how to exploit them.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT THE FEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEET!!” Maggie cried, kicking wildly but missing Kristina. She thrashed out of her chair, and all twelve feet of her came crashing down to the carpeted floor, but her feet were too large to escape from Kristina’s tickling fingers. Kristina knew better than to try and pin her: Maggie could throw her off effortlessly. But she used her dexterity to stay always in front of Maggie’s kicking feet, assaulting them with her sharp fingernails while Maggie squirmed on the ground like a baby.

“Tickle-tickle-tickle! You can’t escape from me!” teased Kristina. Her knowledge of Maggie’s ticklish feet was her own little delicious secret: the way she could hold the Sorority’s great juggernaut at her mercy. The power of it was almost as much of a rush as the pleasure of tickling itself: together, she could feel herself getting very turned on.

“KRISTINA!! NO MOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOORRRRE!!” Maggie pleaded, pounding the ground with her fists. Her feet were too ticklish to take punishment for long: they were already bright pink and glowing with heat. Kristina was loving every second of it: those gorgeous feet were too ticklish to keep her hands off of. But after all, Maggie was her friend. After a few more well-placed attacks on Maggie’s insteps, she decided to let up.

“Same old ticklish Maggie,” giggled Kristina as Maggie lay gasping on the ground, her body glistening with sweat.

“You’re…evil…” panted Maggie, slowly getting her breath back. “Whew. After that, I need a shower. And you still owe me a full pedicure.”

“Don’t worry,” said Kristina with a grin as Maggie slowly got to her feet. “In fact, to make it up to you, next time I’ll give you a foot massage that will blow your mind.”

Maggie smiled. “I’ll hold you to that. But first, I think I could use a drink.”

“Sounds great,” said Kristina. “And I know just the place.”

Mindy Keene lay on the carpeted floor of the Sages’ House, thumbing through the dense tome looking for the particular page she had dog-eared earlier. Most of the senior sisters at the Sorority of Sages preferred to wear their scholar’s robes even indoors, but the junior members in their twenties like Mindy preferred more casual dress. She lay on her stomach with her feet up in the air, wearing a white waist-length shirt and a pair of stretchy pink panties. Across the back of her panties was written, “I Can Haz Wyvern Haunch?”, which was a reference to a popular meme that had spread by carrier pigeon mail about a year ago. She had started wearing them again now that it was old enough to be ironic.

“Got anything yet?” asked Karen from across the floor.

“Give me a second!” said Mindy. “It’s a big book!” Mindy rearranged her square-framed glasses and pushed an errant strand of red hair from her freckled cheek. “Right, here it is! I was right! My orcs still count as within the commander’s influence! That means they move four inches, not three!” Mindy took out her tape measure and dutifully moved each of the seven pewter figurines exactly four inches across the game board towards Karen’s centaurs.

“That’s not right!” complained Karen. “Those three have to move through swampland, which means they fall out of the circle of influence halfway there!”

“Those are eighth edition rules,” said Mindy, exasperated. “Haven’t you been keeping up with the expansions?”

“Don’t you girls have anything better to do?” asked one of the older sisters from the sofa, looking at them with reproach over her copy of “The Basics of Alchemy”.

“It’s simple,” insisted Mindy, ignoring the question. “Here, let me get my errata sheet and I’ll show you!”

With the stubborn confidence that came from suffering for a righteous cause, Mindy got up and descended the stairs down to the basement library. All the Sorority books filed under “Miscellaneous” were kept down here, which meant it was rarely visited. Mindy used the extra space to store her vast collection of gaming manuals, and she knew the ninth edition errata scrolls she had sent for were down here, too. Walking into the dark and dusty library, she began sorting through piles of books, oblivious of her surroundings.

When Mindy heard a book being kicked across the ground behind her, she didn’t bother to turn around. “Decided to come down and see for yourself?” asked Mindy, still sorting through parchments.

Without a word, the figure behind her suddenly grabbed her arms and forced them above her head! Mindy was caught by surprise, and her reflexes were not very fast under the best of conditions. Before she even had a chance to fight back, a rope was tied around her wrists and slung over a rafter in the ceiling. The dark figure expertly tied the other end of the rope to a bookshelf, leaving Mindy hanging from the ceiling with her tiptoes barely touching the ground.

“What are you doing?” demanded Mindy, struggling and pulling at the rope. “Who are you?”

The figure before her was dressed in all black with a silver mask over her face, showing only thin slits for the eyes and an eerie smile carved into it. But beyond that, nothing: even with her glasses on, in this dim light Mindy’s eyesight was poor at best. Still, she knew this couldn’t be one of her Sorority sisters: no Sage she had even seen could move with the speed and reflexes that this woman did. Her first thought was that this had to be a girl from a rival Sorority.

“Whoever you are, you’ll be sorry you broke in here!” said Mindy, not sounding very convincing at all. She didn’t have much practice at threatening people outside roleplaying contexts.

The intruder said nothing, but reached underneath Mindy’s shirt and dug her long fingernails into Mindy’s sides.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Mindy squealed. “Don’t do that! That tickles!” A moment later, she realized she shouldn’t have said that. The hands assaulted her sides, and Mindy burst into laughter. Beneath the mocking smile of the mask, Mindy could only imagine her attacker bore a smile just as evil.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT DO YOU WAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAANNNNT?!?!” Mindy shrieked as the long, sharp fingernails tickled her tender sides. Her oversized shirt made it easy for her tickler to reach even further up, squeezing Mindy’s ribs and then moving back down to her tummy in an up-and-down motion.

Mindy had some experience being tickled: often her gaming campaigns broke out into tickle fights when she and her fellow sisters had irresolvable rules disputes. But those playful tickle fights were wild and chaotic: they were nothing like the intense, methodical tickling she was experiencing now. Just as the rib-tickling was becoming bearable, the fingers darted up to her underarms and began exploiting the helpless hollows with the skill of a professional.

Tears streaked down Mindy’s cheeks as she screamed with laughter. Her underarms were one of the most ticklish spots on her body, and she was an expert at protecting them in tickle fights. But this was no fight, it was a massacre. Her arms were tied above her head and she was helpless to lower them even though the tickling of her underarms was destroying her. She threw her head back with wild laughter, and her glasses flew off her face. In this dim light, without her glasses she was nearly blind as a bat. All Mindy could see now was a shadowy blur in front of her, reaching up her shirt and tickling her without mercy.

“PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! I GIVE UP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” screamed Mindy, but her tickler made no demands. The only thing she wanted was to tickle Mindy senseless, and to Mindy’s horror she felt the tickler’s next move even though she could not see it. The fingers lifted out of her underarms and moved inwards, towards Mindy’s enormous bouncing breasts.

For her petite figure, Mindy had an unbelievably large set of breasts. They would have looked big on a woman considerably larger than her: as it was, they were absolutely gargantuan. Mindy had never paid much attention to them: they were primarily distractions that got in the way during her gaming sessions, sweeping pieces out of the way when she leaned over the game board. Mindy rarely bothered with wearing a bra when she was hanging out around the Sorority House. But now that preference was coming back to haunt her: Mindy’s boobs were hands-down the most ticklish part of her body.

Her sisters knew it, too: they were always squeezing her breasts from behind and causing her to jump a foot in the air. They were much too big for Mindy to cover with her own tiny hands, and so they were usually defenseless as her sisters took turns grabbing past her clumsy defenses and tickling those round, mouth-watering melons. But even when her sisters were feeling feisty, the tickling had never been like this before. With her breasts in the hands of this shadowy tickler, Mindy had no idea what she was capable of.

The moment those fingertips touched the firm flesh of her breasts, Mindy completely lost control. A long, unbroken scream of ticklish terror came forth, and her body went into convulsions.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ANYWHERE BUT THEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERRRRRE!!!” screamed Mindy, and she meant it. Her braless titties jiggled wildly in the hands of her tickler, whose experience at tickling breasts was immediately obvious. She cupped them gently and let her fingertips touch the most sensitive parts of Mindy’s breasts, causing her large, pointed nipples to become erect. When her nipples were touched ever so gently with a stray brush of the fingertips, the sensations were so intense she thought she would explode.

Mindy screamed and bucked wildly, throwing her already disheveled hair into a mess. With the tears of laughter flowing like a stream, Mindy couldn’t see a thing: she only writhed and kicked randomly into the darkness out of pure instinct. But even as she fought, she could feel the heat of pleasure building between her legs: a rising need that made her flush with shame. Her hyper-sensitive breasts were betraying her, drinking in lust from the torture.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MORE!!! MOOHOOHOOHOOHOORRRRREEE!!!” Mindy heard herself beg. The gentle, feather-soft fingertips traced teasing circles around her areolas, causing Mindy to howl like a wild animal. She could feel the dampness spreading in her panties, blotting out her rational mind with animal instinct.

“Do you…like this?” whispered a throaty, lustful female voice from beneath the silver mask. Her captor had broken silence at last, and from the sound of her voice she was almost as turned on as Mindy.

“YEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSS!!!” screamed Mindy as the fingertips explored her perfect breasts, stroking their tender undersides. Mindy had never been so turned on in her life.

“Good girl,” said the deep, throaty voice.

“PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEASSE MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRRRE!!!” Mindy screamed. She cursed her overactive libido, but effect it was having on her was too great to ignore. The erotic torture was tearing her body apart, but she had to have more.

The voice gave soft murmurs of appreciation, but Mindy could not even hear them over her own laughter. Her body’s worst weakness had been turned against her and its effect was unimaginable. It was too much for her impassioned body any longer.

“I CAAAHAAHAAHAANNN’T TAAAHAHAHAHAHKKKE IT!!!” she cried in ecstasy and torment. Arching her back, Mindy uttered one long unbroken scream as she came explosively in her undies.

In the throes of orgasm, she felt her foot make contact with something hard and solid. It took her a moment to realize what it was: she had kicked the bookshelf next to her. But just as that thought dawned on her, there was a deafening crash as the entire bookshelf collapsed onto them!

Luckily, Mindy was out of the way of the falling bookshelf; she wasn’t hurt, but the rope holding her to the ceiling was instantly split in half. A noise from in front of her indicated that her tickler was not so lucky. Whoever it was, they were crushed underneath the force of the falling books. Mindy got to her feet and quickly began searching the ground for her lost glasses.

It took her only seconds to find them, but by the time she put them on she saw she was too late: her tickler had gotten out from under the mountain of books and made a run for a nearby open window. As Mindy slowly recovered her breath, she realized with regret that her attacker had made a clean escape.

Or had she? Mindy’s eye suddenly fell on an object on the ground, something which had fallen out of the intruder’s pocket when the bookshelf knocked her over. She leaned over to pick it up. It was a small matchbook, bearing the logo of a popular tavern on the east side of Port Bastion.

Even to Mindy, this seemed like too convenient a clue to have been left behind by accident. But still, it was the only clue she had, and she’d be damned if she would let her tickler get away without retribution after what she had gone through. The honor of the Sorority of Sages was at stake, and besides, no one tickled her like that and got away with it. Whether the matchbook was a stroke of luck, an invitation, or a trap, she was going to follow the trail.

From her shadowy vantage point on a nearby roof, Sonia watched her target exit the Sages’ House. If it had been up to her, she would have preferred her clue to be more cryptic, or at least not so obvious. There was such a thing as professional pride, after all. But when the Dark Lady gave you an order, you didn’t exactly disobey it.

Sonia contemplated the mask that she had been given to wear. With its narrowed eye-slits and permanently affixed grin, it was disturbing to behold. It almost seemed as though it was looking back at her.

But of course, she actually was being watched, and she knew it. Somewhere, on an adjoining roof, another of her sisters had doubtless been chosen to keep an eye on her to make sure she was following orders. And on an adjacent roof somewhere else, someone was watching the watcher. And so forth. Sonia felt sure it had to be a metaphor for something.

amazing!!!

im and avid fan :D
looking forward to chapter three

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! It was just as good as chap 1, if not better! :D. I love the little mystery you've got going on, another late night for me! (3:15am to be exact :p)

Thanks Kunzite. You're a legend

Rupert: I'm delighted CoS has fans already! Chapter 3 is on its way!

deadlywiffeathr: Be careful there, talk like that might go to my head! I'm going to make sure that I give ample time to the plot as well as the tickling. Your support means a lot to me, deadlywiffeathr!

I love Maggie! Thanks a bunch, Kunzite! Great continuation!

Thanks loveofmystery! And FTKL, I had a feeling you'd like Maggie! She was, after all, inspired in part by some of your amazonian juggernauts :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back