• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smiley Robin!!!

BlackBelt15

TMF Expert
Hey guys, I sent the realtickling interview to Robin. Here is her response. She can be found at http://www.mygirlfund.com/smileyrobin

1) Do you consider yourself to be slightly, normally, or extremely ticklish?
Oh geez... I would have to say extemely, wouldn't you? I don't know since I really don't know if my ticklishness is considered normal? On the video I answered on a scale of 1 to 10 think I said 7 or 8.. which would be what I think

2) When you are not being tickled, do you like the thought of being tickled mercilessly? or hate the thought?
I do like it, but at the same time I get little scared when thinking about it.

3) Do you like being tickled while it's actually happening?
It depends. When it’s mild like it, but when it gets intense then I want out!!

4) Do you think back and like the tickling after its all over?
I do, I like to watch it especially! But I laugh thinking about it too.

5) Do you find it fun and enjoyable to tickle someone else non-stop?
LOVE it, especially when it’s in revenge. I look forward to being the tickler any time!

6) Who do you prefer to tickle more, men or women? Why?
Anyone who is very ticklish! No preference at all. I just want to tickle someone!

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled?
One sister pinning me down while my other sister tickled me until I could not breath! This happened regularly, on a weekly bases. I was the smallest of my sisters so I always lost the tickle fights.

8) What goes through your mind just before you are about to be tickled a lot?
Anxiety and fear! Not sure what is going to happen and this makes me nervious.

9) What are your favorite kinds of foods?
Italian (any), Mexican and sweets. Cookies in particular (chocolate chips!)

10) Your favorite sport to play, or game, or board game?
If playing a sport I like to play baseball. I love card games and monopoly! I also love to play Wii games and sims games on my computer.

11) Since doing a tickling video, do you think about tickling more than you used to?
OH YES! I notice or think about what is more ticklish on me or what I haven’t discovered yet. And also thinking about how I should be tickled for my next video. Or sometimes I just like watching it, makes me laugh!

12) What is the absolute most ticklish part on your body?
I really am not sure. I thought it was my ribs. But now I notice my thighs are really ticklish all over them. And then also my feet are ticklish to the point of hurting at times. If I had to choose it would be I would still say my ribs … I guess lol

13) What were your first thoughts when first approached to do a tied and tickled video? Had you ever heard of such a thing?
Well I had never heard of it before, but I wasn’t totally surprised to be honest. I have see a lot in my time and this was actually a welcome change and I enjoy it, also enjoy the people. A lot of very nice people in the tickle community. But when I was first asked to do one I had a lot going on so I put it off for a while until I had time, then made my first one and thought to myself “this is kind of cool”.

14) If science created a perfectly safe tickle pill (that would tickle your entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit tickling until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not?
I would have an inner battle with it. I would put the pill up to my mouth, and then take it away.. and do this over and over dozens of times until I chicken out or just say “what the heck” and go for it. So it would be a 50/50 chance if I would do it. I would be scared of not being able to breath. That is my biggest fear.

15) Would you sneak a tickle pill into someone else's food? Who's food and why?
HECK YES! I would do it at my family Thanksgiving party with all my family there and make sure it happened at the toast! I wouldn’t take one myself just so I could watch the whole thing and enjoy it! lol

This girl is True perfection.
Gorgeous, Ticklish, Fun, Sexy. And where does the line start to get tickled back by her ?

We can start that line behind me if you want. haha

I'm a LER but Robin is so sweet, that I would let her tickle the crap out of me. Priscella of RT was the only gal in the tickle world that I had previously said that to. :)

DK

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back