• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wanted to post some true storys

Ticklecrazed93

TMF Poster
hey these are true storys I have changed the peoples names:

Me and Francise

She kicked me under the table at school and I grabed her foot and she said "I can just take my boot off you know." and I let her go. Then I poked her and she kicked me under the table again and I grabed her boot again. She sliped her foot out and I grabed her ankle and I tickled the sole of her foot for like 3 minuetes and she laughed the hole time. It was fun. Me and her friends jump her and tickle her. You should see her she laughs and riggles all around.

Fighting

Once this girl jumped on my back and put me on a head lock so my friend tickled her ribs she fell off then he held her in a full nelson and I tickled her like crazy for a wile. Her friends tried to help her but we got them too. It was fun and we keep jumpin them all the time for the hell of it.

Neice Tickle

Once when I went to my friend Toms house his neice Amber was there and she was buggin me and Tom so we waated till our other friend Jules came then I said "Let's get Amber." they both agreed so we told Amber we found her scrunchy and she came and we grabed her and tickled her for awile untill Tom's mom came and told us to stop but from now on when we see Amber we riggle our fingers at her and she runds away.

Basket ball
I was playing basketball and this girl was garding me she was pretty good but when I had a good shot and she was not looking I tickled her under her arm she pulled her arm down and ran away. So for the rest of the day everyone tickled her and she kept jumping all day.

Bench Lock
This girl I know was laying on a bench and I wanted to sit down "Will you move your feet so I can sit down?" "No I was here frist" was her replay and she kicked me. So now I wanted revenge of cource and luky for me she was wearing flip flops with her feet sticking out the side. so I asked her once more just to be sure and she said no very lound. I said "fine have it your way" with a leer and I sat on the floor next to her feet. I grabed ankles and tickled the soles of her feet. She screemed with laughter and roled all over the seat. After I stoped I asked her" Now can I sit down? Or should we go another round?" she moved her feet sat up and I sat down. Then I poked her in the ribs she shreked and jumped. I said "Sorry about that. No hard feelings right?" she looked at me like I was nuts. And she geve me an evil look. "Come on" I said "Give me a smile." and I lightly tickled her ribs she shook and she was tring not to smile. I tickled a little harder and she started to giggle. then I tickled alttle harder then that and she was laughing. Evern after I stoped she keped smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back