• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sue's night out (almost) mmm/f nylons

phosetklr

TMF Poster
Sue's freshman year in college was going well, but she had had a tough week and she had accepted an invitation to meet up with some friends on Friday night to go out for some drinks and dancing. She lived at home with her parents to save on the costs of tuition, ad she knew they were going to be out of town for the weekend and she's be free to get herself all dolled up and go party.
When she arrived at home she found the note that her parents had left her, they were fairly strict and, even though she was an adult, they felt she should still live by their rules as long as they were paying her way through college. So she wasn't surprised at all that they had written (after some usual instructions) "Don't be out late" and "If you do go out, dress like a lady" on the note. They had also written a short note at the bottom of the page that said "We've called your brothers and asked them to check on you if they could". Sue wasn't happy to read that....for one thing, they weren't her brothers but rather her STEP-brothers, all three at least five years older than her, and she didn't appreciate that her folks had asked the three of them to "check" on her. Her stepbrothers had the same strict mentality that her parents did, and she wasn't close to the three stepbrothers because of that.
Sue thought it over and decided she still wanted to go out with some friends and dance and even drink a little, and if her stepbrothers even did happen to show up to check on her, well, if they got upset with her she'd just tell them to stuff it. She was an adult and had a life. So Sue headed upstairs and took a long hot shower before deciding what she'd wear that evening.
After her shower she took her time deciding what to wear. She ended up slipping into a flesh colored thong, over which she slipped into a pair of ultra silky, high gloss tan shaded pantyhose, and a sexy little bra, a white silk blouse, and she also picked out a very short red skirt which was quite snug. After getting into all of this she slid her feet into a pair of red high heeled pumps which matched her skirt perfectly. Then she sat down and took her time doing her hair and makeup. When she was done she stood up and stepped over to the full-length mirror in her bedroom to see how she looked. She smiled as she looked herself up and down.....Sue stood 5'6" in her stockinged feet, but the 4 inch heels of her red pumps made her 5'10". Her long legs looked fantastic in the silky, glossy pantyhose, her tight skirt hugged her perfectly as did the white silk blouse, her 127 pound body framed ever-so-nicely by selection of clothing for the evening. And her long, curly blonde hair, her makeup.....all of it made her feel very sexy and ready for a night of fun!
When Sue walked down the hallway and then downstairs she became aware that there were more lights on in the house than she had remembered leaving on , and when she reached the bottom of the stairs she could hear voices in the kitchen...she slowly made her way towards the kitchen and as she glanced into the kitchen she saw her three stepbrothers standing and talking with each other. Her heart sank and in a reflex movement she tried to back away from the doorway quietly, but the oldest one, Paul, had caught a glimpse of her and he called out "Hey, Sue, is that you?" She stopped backing away, reminded herself that she was now an adult and could dress as she liked and do as she liked, she took a deep breath, and then she slowly walked into the kitchen. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she stepped into the kitchen, and all three of her stepbrothers took immediate notice of her sexy little outfit.
Paul cleared his throat and said "Well, umm, Sue, are you planning on going somewhere tonight?" even as his and the other brothers eyes took her in head to toe.
Sue attempted to act non-chalant, she stepped slowly to the kitchen sink and rinsed off a few dishes that had been left there previously, and as she did so she replied "Well, yeah...going to go out with some friends, maybe do some dancing, that's all."
Paul looked at his brothers Ted and Jimmy and then he reached over and picked up the note that her parents had left, scanning it before speaking again. "Umm, Sue...it's pretty obvious looking at this note that your Mom and our Dad felt it necessary to tell you how you should be dressed if you did decide to go out tonight....and really, honestly, what you've got on is certainly not what they'd approve of."
Sue's anger was starting to rise, but she kept it in check as she turned to face Paul and the other two. "Hey, guys, look. I just plan on going out, dancing a little, and then coming home, okay? That's not a crime, is it?"
"Not a crime, but we all know what the note says," Ted spoke up.
"Yeah, Sue, you should go and change if you plan on going out tonight" Jimmy chimed in. Paul nodded his head in agreement.
Now Sue's blood was beginning to boil. She couldn't believe she was being talked to like they were talking to her, and she felt like they were being hypocrites because the whole time they were telling her she'd have to change clothes the three young men were practically staring at her outfit, especially her legs.
Sue looked over at the end of the countertop where her purse and keys were, she tried very hard to keep her cool, and she said "I'm going out tonight, in this outfit, and you guys can't tell me otherwise." She then attempted to step towards her purse and keys so she could leave, and that's when Paul stepped in front of her and blocked her path.
"Sue? You can't leave dressed like that. We know you're an adult, but we can't let you go out like that....please don't make another move towards your car keys or the door...or we'll have to take steps to see that you don't go anywhere tonight."
Sue had been staring at her car keys and purse as she listened to him, but when he finished talking she slowly brought her eyes to meet his, and she was furious inside! She blurted out "I'm going, and that's final!" as she tried to step around him but she screamed as Paul and the others quickly grabbed her arms! "Let me go!" she yelled at them.
(Like it so far? Part Two will be coming out soon)

I don't usually post replies to stories, but I am interested to see where this one's going to go! Looks to me like she's in alot of trouble already! lol Looking forward to part 2, phosetklr

You and me both, nylonlady. Love nylon tickling. I miss it so much.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back