• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grazie zio, ci provo anch'io (?/F)

Ticklehunter

TMF Poster
Also known as "Carmen Boom". The actress in the movie is kidnapped by chinese secret agents and
her stockinged feet are tickle tortured, first with a feather, then
with a some sort of vibrating device.
Has anyone else seen this? Better yet, does anyone HAVE IT?

It's supposed to be the best tickle torture scene caught on mainstream film, so you can definitely guess my interest in it. I also have been searching for this tape for the better part of seven years, and have yet to see it. Oh well :)

However, there is silver lining to all this, as I asked Marco about the movie, and he has seen, and was able to provide more information about it than I had hoped!
Yes, I know that movie and I saw it in the seventy: It's a Italy/Spanish production and the is correct: "Grazie ci provo anch'io" (translate about in: "Thanks uncle! I try!"). The name of the spanish actrees is: Maruka Diaz.

The scene is nice but not "great": she is captured by Chinese's spys that want to know about a scientific secret of her uncle dead. She can't to say anything because she have a loss of memory for a stroke at the head. A chinese says "Torture n°1": she sat on a stool and another chinese take off one shoes and tickle her stockinged foot. Nice close-up of the sole. The chinese ask: "Are you suffering?" she reply: "Yes!! A lot! I almost piss myself!!" while she's giggling and move her foot support by the hand of the chinese,while with
the other hand he tickle the sole with a feather. Then they decided to change torture and show to her some rats, but she smile to the rats
sayng: "I love little mouses!!" The torture session stop because the "hero" of the story came and save the girl. It's all.

Until 1980/82 that movie was several times on TV, but I was not in posses of a VCR still.

Let me know if you have other questions about it.

Thanks for the description Obleskik. Seven years huh? I will keep searching for us. Someday it will be ours!

I do appreciate it, man :D If it ever comes my way, I swear I'll post it to TT immediately.

I think the best bet would be to ask the international members of our community. Why I haven't done this before, I don't know...guess I'm just lazy sometimes :rolleyes:

carmen boom

I have seen this movie back in the early 70's it is one of the best tickle senes ever filmed. A lady is tied to a chair and 3 chines men tickle tourtue her. I could not understand for what purpose because it was in spainish. But at first one uses a feather on her nylon foot while the other two hold the chair. The ticklie action was incrediable
the actress laught and screamed and struggled like nothing I've seen since. After about a mintue they stop and ask her a guestion she shakes her head no and they start on her foot again with the feather. This time for about two minutes. Her laughter and struggles were so intenes I thought she would pass out. They asked her something again and she shook her head no. This time the one who was doing the tickling put back the feather and came out with this electic device and plugged it in.He asked her something and she shook her head no again.( now you have to picture this she was dressed in a one peice short,short outfit with pantyhose.)He turned on the device and put it against her foot. I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. He slowly worked the divce around her foot,she immeditly went into hystics. Then he started to move slowly, slowly up her leg by the time he got to her thigh I thought she would pass out.He kept going moving it to her croch then up to her belly and on to her breasts.Then he stopped ; it took her a while to gain her composuer then he asked her something. She shook her head no. The tickler looked at his frieends and told them to hold the chair tight. He started again at her foot and worked very slowly up her leg again.I could not belive how much tourture this woman was going through.As he worked his way over her foot,leg,thingh,croch,belly and up to her breasts I thought she would pass out.This time he did not stop at her breasts. He worked the device back down her body very slowly the actress was going insane. When he finally made it back to her foot and shut off the devce it took her sometime to regain herself. when she did, he aksed her something ,at first she shook her head no, but when she saw him reach for his device she screamed and shook her head yes. At this they untied her and turned on a raido, they were making her do a strip dance. She was getting down to it but was able to escape them.
If any body can find this movie I will pay big dollars.
I wish someone would make a adult version of this so when it comes time for her to escape they capture her strip her to her panties tie her in all types of positions and tourture her more.

Wow, this scene sounds amazing! I hope a clip of it turns up during my lifetime. :D

No spanish visitors here? There must be a copy of that movie! And someone has to cap this!!
TNO

Link in Links Forum

I posted a link to a personal webpage where someone has an option to buy the Italian videos the owner has in is/her collection. One of the videos listed is the video Grazie ci provo anch'io.

I checked out the link. I think it's an italian site that's more or less an equivalent of amazon or imdb. Anyway, they don't have it, because the VHS/DVD buttons are greyed out. It's an out of print film, so our only luck is in collectors or members of the Spanish/Italian community that get goofy movies like this playing on the TV.

I've been looking for this beast for several years now. Whoever finds this movie gets one wish from the tickle genie :jester:

Beast Killed!!!

And wish realized!!! :bump:
Thank You Oblesklk!!! (you know what i'm talking about!!!)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=72290

Oblesklk said:
I checked out the link. I think it's an italian site that's more or less an equivalent of amazon or imdb. Anyway, they don't have it, because the VHS/DVD buttons are greyed out. It's an out of print film, so our only luck is in collectors or members of the Spanish/Italian community that get goofy movies like this playing on the TV.

I've been looking for this beast for several years now. Whoever finds this movie gets one wish from the tickle genie :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back