• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Party! Sat. Aug. 22

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all!

Sorry for the announcement delay - it took a while to get organized.

Our next event will be Saturday, August 22, in San Mateo. Thank you to catstoes for graciously allowing me to twist your arm into hosting for us! :D

E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend, and I'll poke you again in a few weeks.

Hope to see you soon! :wavingguy

Thanks LindyHopper!

Thanks for the invite! Should be there this time for my first gathering. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some other members of the younger crowd out there!

Hey thefun - it's nice to hear from you! But wait... are you up north in the SF Bay now, or down south? This party is in San Mateo.

Ah! You should hook up with Raystanz333 - he's coming from right around there, assuming he doesn't have to work again. :p

Ah! You should hook up with Raystanz333 - he's coming from right around there, assuming he doesn't have to work again. :p

............:D.................

Still don't have an answer for you on that I'm afraid :( I'm waiting for my boss to say I can :p. It's getting harder and harder these days. *le sigh*

But I'll hope for teh bests.

*crosses fingers*

thefunhasarrive
You should totally come on down. Or hell....how about they come up here for a change? :cheesy: but seriously you and I appear to be the only dudes up here. We must cooperate.
But newcomers are always awesome. I still feel like a newcomer sometimes.

Well I'm certainly ranting on and on.

This should be cool!

Ta Ta

I have spoken.

Bye Bye

Seriously

Okay I'm really gonna go this time....*door slam*

PS...That reminds me...Catstoes...your days of not being tickled by me are numbered.

............:D.................

Still don't have an answer for you on that I'm afraid :( I'm waiting for my boss to say I can :p. It's getting harder and harder these days. *le sigh*

But I'll hope for teh bests.

*crosses fingers*

You could always have to take your ailing Grandma to the doctors that day.

:zombies:

Sorry, that smiley is awesome. :D

You could always have to take your ailing Grandma to the doctors that day.

:zombies:

Sorry, that smiley is awesome. :D

Hmmmmmm....I could FINALLY use that excuse yes. Though it doesn't help that I've already asked for that day off...pretty convenient grama I have.

P.S.................:zombies:

Fooking hell.....

To whom it may concern:

It would appear that the Hospitality Industry simply can't survive a single weekend without me there to keep the very foundations from being shaken.

You guessed it; I will NOT be making it to this engagement again folks; and JUST when I had a brand new too to unleash on you all. :(

Well I hope next time will work out. :)

Have fun everyone! :cheesy:

To whom it may concern:

It would appear that the Hospitality Industry simply can't survive a single weekend without me there to keep the very foundations from being shaken.

You guessed it; I will NOT be making it to this engagement again folks; and JUST when I had a brand new too to unleash on you all. :(

Well I hope next time will work out. :)

Have fun everyone! :cheesy:

Like, the whole day? Seriously? That's ridiculous.

Yeah, at this point you need to stop going the honest route and start making up reasons why you can't make it once a month.

Like, the whole day? Seriously? That's ridiculous.

Yeah, at this point you need to stop going the honest route and start making up reasons why you can't make it once a month.

Not the whole day actually. I'm being given the evening shift alot more lately and so I'm technically free from the morning until 6 pm. But seeing as it takes me and hour and a half to get to and from, I'd only be able to hang out from our meeting time till about 4:30.

Awesome gathering again! Thanks for hosting, catstoes. And for much delightful torment. (I'll get a new battery before next time).

Welcome back, konnekt! It was great to see you again. :twohugs:

And we missed you Raystanz! The place was so quiet without you... :D
Will things get better after summer/fall is past?

Next party is Sept. 19, in San Jose. Start planning now! :xpulcy:

Welcome back, konnekt! It was great to see you again. :twohugs:

And we missed you Raystanz! The place was so quiet without you... :D
Will things get better after summer/fall is past?

Next party is Sept. 19, in San Jose. Start planning now! :xpulcy:

Awe thanks Lindy!:tickling: I'm looking to try something new I've found on you. :D

I missed all of you a lot! It's been far too long it feels. Not to mention I'm definitely suffering from severe tickle withdrawals. :(

Things...kiiiiiiiiinda look better around then. I will be in the process of finding a new job soon which might open the weekends up. (will be going into the IT industry rather than restaurant/hotel...YEEES)

But that may take a long time. I'll just keep my fingers crossed I guess. :fingerscrossed:

Ta Ta!

thefunhasarrive
you and I appear to be the only dudes up here.

Nope, I'm another guy in the Bay Area (I'm in Fairfield). No female lers in this town, it seems, though (it's not fair, I tell ya, not fair!! :dropatear.....)

Awesome gathering again! Thanks for hosting, catstoes. And for much delightful torment. (I'll get a new battery before next time).

Good to see you again man, and thanks again to catstoes for everything. Aside from all the tickling fun, I was exposed to some amazingly bad 70's television!

It looks like I may have to skip out on September's get together, I have family in that weekend. Hope you all have a great time though.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back