• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story: The New Years Party

randyleee

The invitation read

“Dynamite New Year’s Eve party. Follow the directions carefully and come alone. No couples allowed.”

Sandi scratched her head as she read it. She had no idea who’d sent it. In fact, she was a bit taken aback by the last line. How did any of her friends think she could spend her New Year’s without her husband by her side? She almost threw it into the trash when she got a call from her husband. He was going to be out of town on that day. She was furious at first but he calmed her quickly.

She decided to go to the party. She was enough of a tease that she dressed to kill. A gorgeous white satin dress that was slit from heel to breasts and sequined. She shimmered with each step. She wore white sandals that were almost flip-flops. No underwear and she wore a perfume that screamed ‘I’m horny’. She actually felt sorry for the men at the party.

The night of the party was stormy. Snow had fallen for most of the day and although the streets were clear she had to be careful while walking. The directions led her to an old mansion. The place looked as spooky as any you’d see on Halloween but light blazed from every window. She parked her car as close to the house as possible and walked quickly to the house. She rang the doorbell and its sound almost made her turn around and run back to the car. A woman’s screeching laughter spilled out of the bell and into the snowy night. Sandi reacted as she always did. Her nipples crinkled into hardness and goose flesh crawled over her body.

A seductive redhead opened the door. She wore less clothes than was usually acceptable in public but her attitude made it seem as if she were totally covered.

“Hello, you must be Sandi. Please come in. We’ve been expecting you.”

“Who’s we? And how do you know my name?”

“Everyone here knows you, my dear. We’re friends who haven’t met. I’m sure you’re smart enough to figure it out. Let’s get out of the cold.”

“Let’s do that.”

Sandi stepped through the door and let the heat surround her. She shivered a touch as the cold melted from her skin.

“My name is Susan. I’m the hostess. Please feel free to mingle. I’ve got to check on dinner and then we can get acquainted.”

Sandi watched Susan walk away and almost followed her. She oozed lust with each tiny step and Sandi realized that she was incredibly horny. Sandi found herself horny as well. Something about a beautiful stranger knowing her was hitting a few of her buttons.

Sandi hung up her coat and smoothed her dress with slow brushes of her hands. Her palms made her skin tingle with excitement. She walked into the large dining area. The buzz of conversation became loud and then softened as the partygoers noticed someone new in their midst.

Sandi’s eyes swept the room. She noticed nothing unusual at first but she soon became aware of several oddities. First, there wasn’t a male in the place. Second, there seemed an abundance of feathers. Third, the air in the room seemed to cook with heat that had nothing to do with the furnace. She wondered again who might have invited her to this party.

She went to the bar and got herself a drink. She made sure the bartender didn’t make it terribly strong. She had a feeling that drunkenness wouldn’t be welcomed. She also felt safer keeping her faculties clear.

She stood next to the bar and again surveyed the room. She sipped her drink and welcomed the heat that drifted down her throat. Her eyes were strolling but soon latched onto a pair of bright blue ones across the room.

Sandi wasn’t tall but this woman was shorter than most. She packed her outfit with some awesome flesh however. They both looked deep into each other’s eyes for a few minutes and then began walking towards each other almost simultaneously.

“Hello, my name is Gloria. How are you doing?”

“I’m Sandi. I’d be doing better if I knew anyone here. I hate being in the dark.”

“I find darkness conducive to certain activities.”

Gloria smiled and winked. They started with small talk and soon enough Gloria had Sandi laughing more than she’d thought possible. The two walked here and there in the large room. Soon enough, they were in a quiet and extremely private corner. Gloria turned on the heat with her comments.

“So, you’re clueless about the party? Shall I fill you in?”

“Yes, Gloria. I’d love to know what’s going on.”

“Susan hosts one of these every year. She loves hearing laughter at midnight. One of your friends must have told her about you. She invites ticklers and ticklees and even a few tickling virgins for entertainment purposes. You’re a tad overdressed for the occasion. Would you like to change into something more comfortable?”

“Yes, I would. Can you find me a more appropriate costume?”

Gloria didn’t speak. She took Sandi’s hand and led her up a back staircase to a small room on the third floor. Gloria pushed Sandi through the door and followed her in, giggling all the way.

It was Sandi’s turn to be speechless. Racks of leather outfits, stacks of lacy lingerie, and drawers of the most revealing costumes greeted her. Gloria didn’t wait to be asked. She began running her fingers over Sandi’s gown, loosening it and peeling it from her trembling body.

Sandi’s nervousness did its usual damage. Giggles sprang from her lips as Gloria’s soft fingers ran lightly over the satin and then over her bare skin. Sandi didn’t fight the feeling. She loved being tickled and Gloria was an expert in the art. Long slow minutes passed until finally Sandi’s gown fell to the floor around her ankles. Gloria’s nails danced along her sides and into her armpits as Sandi shivered with luscious sexy tingles. The two women fell to the floor as Gloria skated her fingers along Sandi’s stomach and down her thighs. Gloria slipped off Sandi’s sandals and tickled her warm soles for a few minutes. Then she stopped and helped Sandi to her feet.

“Now I know why you were invited. What kind of costume would you like?”

“You are such a tease. I can’t believe you stopped. You trying to drive me nuts?”

“No way, sweetheart. It’s an unwritten rule that Susan gets first dibs on the new fish. If I tickled anymore we’d be up here all night. You’d miss all of the fun. But I still get to help you dress.”

Sandi stood naked and shivering. The room was cold but she shivered more from denial than from the temperature. She took her time. She now knew that Susan was her target of opportunity. She had a feeling that Gloria would not leave her side much. Gloria loved to tickle and Sandi was more ticklish than most of the women that were invited to these parties.

Sandi picked out a leather corset that seemed almost too small. There were matching gloves and boots. But the underwear that should have been with the outfit was missing. She decided that she didn’t need to wear any.

Gloria applauded her choice. The outfit would be loads of fun to put on. Gloria helped her step into the corset and then both of them fought to tug it into place. It would only move bits at a time. The leather had to absorb body heat in order to stretch enough to be pulled into place. Gloria’s hands were all over Sandi’s body while they tugged and yanked. Sandi was leaking juice and her breasts were rock hard with excitement by the time it was on. Gloria spent more time tucking Sandi’s breasts into the corset than was truly needed. The corset wasn’t meant to contain each breast. The upper part rested just under Sandi’s nipples and the smooth leather seemed to caress each nubbin as Sandi sat in a chair. Gloria massaged Sandi’s foot for a few seconds and then began to pull a boot onto it. Gloria straddled Sandi’s leg and Sandi couldn’t resist running her hands over Gloria’s round ass as the boot slowly climbed up over her knee and onto her thigh. Gloria was wet with excitement and still had another boot to go. This one went on even slower as Sandi was sweaty from all the attention.

Both boots on Sandi stood again. Gloria added a cute little feathery headdress to the outfit. Of course, Gloria tickled her with the feathers first. And then put it on while together they pulled the gloves into place. Sandi spun in front of a full-length mirror. She looked delicious. She looked good enough to eat. The corset made every curve more pronounced and the only drawback was that her lower lips were peeking out and swollen. A bit too obvious. Sandi found a wraparound leather skirt and put it on. Gloria applauded. She was dynamite and tickling would be the fuse. The two walked down the stairs more slowly than before. Sandi loved the feelings that shot through her. The leather felt like a giant hand caressing every inch of her skin. It massaged with each step. The stuff absorbed her heat and she was cooking by the time they got back to the party. Gloria was being evil in the best way. She’d spent the time teasing Sandi with words and light touches.

Sandi was a hit. She drew every eye as they got another drink and talked. Susan wasn’t back from checking the meal yet. Sandi found it harder to wait than she’d thought. Every tickler in the place wanted her as their victim.

Susan entered the room about ten minutes later. Sandi’s leather outfit was indeed driving her nuts. She was hot enough to melt and Gloria knew how to use it to her advantage. She’d slip her fingers over the outfit and Sandi would giggle and squirm. Each squirm would tease her nipples harder and there was a little bump that seemed to zero in on Sandi’s clit. It was rubbing the little button like a tiny finger.

Sandi could feel tiny beads of sweat on her forehead. They’d roll down her cheeks and splash onto her breasts.

Susan made her way slowly to Sandi and Gloria. The woman was indeed ready for fun. Her outfit looked painted on and her nipples were larger than Sandi’s were. There was a delightful dark patch between her legs.

Susan’s attention was only for Sandi. She talked as if they were the only two in the room. Soon enough that was true for Sandi. She found herself swimming in Susan’s brown lovely eyes. Gloria stepped away while they were talking. She’d have Sandi later.

Susan continued with the small talk but her hands had other things in mind. She had long fingernails and used them lightly on the leather and Sandi’s overheated skin. Sandi’s beautiful giggle became the only response she could muster. Speech was beyond her.

Susan took Sandi by the hand and led her out of the room. She teased Sandi with quiet whispers as they walked down a wide set of stairs into the basement. The walk was more than Sandi could handle. Each step made her closer to orgasm and the hot leather caressed her skin. Susan’s words were all tickling but Sandi was beyond caring. Tickling and teasing were combined in her brain.

The basement was well appointed. It was obviously the place where Susan did her more serious playing. She led Sandi into a box and stretched her out. She locked Sandi’s ankles into one end and her wrists into the other. Sandi was immobile. Susan used her fingers evilly. She tickled while she stripped the leather from her. The corset had strings across the front and these she popped loose as her free hand danced into Sandi’s bare armpit. Giggles became laughter as the leather fell away.

Sandi shivered with more than delight. The leather had trapped heat and it all whooshed away as the corset fell to the bottom of the box. Sandi’s skin was even more sensitive than it usually was. Susan’s fingers skimmed each bit of cooling flesh and laughter bounced off the ceiling. The boots kept Sandi’s feet cooking and a small part of her brain realized that Susan wouldn’t remove them until she was ready to tickle her to insanity. Sandi squirmed with sheer joy. She’d never wanted tickling more than she wanted it now. Susan was better at it than even Gloria had been. Her fingers found nooks that were seldom tormented. Sandi weakened quickly. But it felt delightful.

Susan leaned into the box and kissed Sandi deeply. She trapped the laughter and Sandi felt her lungs swell and burn as they longed for air. The shudders of laughter vibrated her breasts and hips as if a giant vibrator was teasing her body.

Susan’s fingers pressed harder. They squeezed ribs and muscles that were already beyond control. Tears rolled down Sandi’s cheeks as the swells crashed against her mind and quaking body. Heat raged within her. Her clitoris screamed for a touch. Some release. Susan kept the kiss going as she stopped tickling for a second. She stripped her clothes off and then climbed into the box. She let the lid snap closed. Total darkness and the tickling returned. In spades. Sandi felt Susan’s hands but they seemed everywhere and in more places than they should have been. Susan herself began to giggle into Sandi’s mouth. The heat grew and flashed through both bodies as each neared orgasm.

Sandi knew insanity. She was beginning to know it well. She couldn’t count the fingers tickling her. She felt Susan’s lips and their bodies were threatening to melt together. Then she felt the boots sliding off of her feet. And knew the ultimate fear. Susan wasn’t the only one tickling. In fact, Susan was being tickled as much as Sandi was. The first fingers walked over Sandi’s soles and she launched her body high. She fought to escape. But could not.

Sandi felt it before she’d even realized it was time. The orgasm was as intense as it was unexpected. Susan’s quivering flesh had made her own that much hotter, that more ready. She screamed into Susan’s mouth as the tickling fingers became more insistent and her skin more sensitive. Two wild cats locked in a box together. Susan wasn’t as helpless as Sandi. But she was as sensitive. The tickling continued without pause. Sandi’s poor soles were feeling fingers and feathers. Only fingers were inside the box but they were tickling each woman without mercy. Susan’s squirming felt delightful and only where her body touched was no tickling happening. Sandi climbed again towards orgasm as Susan’s breasts seemed to tease with skill of their own.

Both women were at the mercy of the tickling fingers. Being in the box made it incredibly exciting. The torturers were faceless but definitely feminine. Sandi realized that each of them had been through this type of session and knew just where to tickle and when. Susan was enjoying it as well. But she wasn’t being tickled quite as much. She still found breath to speak and her fingers were as busy as bees. She would break the kiss and then tease with words while Sandi’s laughter echoed in the darkness. Sandi knew only consuming fire and endless laughter. She felt another orgasm begin as the first had. She had no warning that it was about to happen. Her sensitivity climbed again.

Susan moved as low down Sandi’s body as she could. She sucked in a nipple and munched on it lovingly. The fingers seemed to realize the shift and some found Susan’s clitoris while others tweaked her nipples. The rest continued tickling Sandi as if they would never stop. Sandi’s laughter was soundless. She lacked energy. She had no control left. She would just take what was given. Susan was giggling and moaning as she was heading towards her first explosion. She’d taken Sandi as far as she could for now. Sandi would pass out from another. But one last bit of pleasure remained. Sandi’s bladder was still full and achingly so. The tickling was pushing that button but the timing was critical. Susan loved being peed on. Loved it more than tickling. But she wanted the tickling to make it happen. And she wanted to be cumming when it did. The hands knew that. They continued without pause. And without mercy. Sandi fought to keep that last bit of control.

Susan kissed to Sandi’s navel and then swept her tongue around the shimmering cave. It was much more than Sandi could handle. Hands everywhere and a tongue tickling her tummy. She screamed in delightful agony and her bladder burst. She shot pee against Susan’s chest as Susan exploded into orgasm. A shuddering picture of delight. Sandi passed out finally.

She came to still in the box. The lid was open and she was free but still covered in the evidence of the last few hours play. Her white gown was neatly folded next to a few still warm towels. A note lay on her gown.

“You were superb. Randy said you would be. If you wake before midnight feel free to rejoin the party. Susan.”

Sandi looked at the clock. It was 11 pm.

Sandi found a shower in the next room and washed thoroughly. She toweled herself dry and dressed quickly. She was heading back upstairs in ten minutes. The party was definitely louder. Squeals of laughter rang through the house. She stood at the door and surveyed the room. This time she wasn’t quite the attention getter she’d been before. But she would be again.

She headed back to the bar and downed two drinks while standing there. She took her third and wandered through the large room. And almost spilled her drink as Gloria gave her sides a drunken tickle.

“Hello, Gloria. Feeling no pain, I see?”

Gloria was slurring her words.

“Nope. Didn’t know if you’d recover so quickly. You changed out of your outfit. Did it get messy?”

“You know it did, you brat. Please don’t try to tell me you weren’t down there.”

“Nope, I helped a lot. Want to go looking for another one?”

“Yes dear. Let’s go find an even hotter one.”

Gloria didn’t have to lead the way. In fact, Sandi was pulling her up the stairs before long. Gloria was sloshed. Sandi was rather disappointed. She’d been thinking that Gloria could do the tickling but now she’d have to or go find someone else. Susan was probably busy with another new girl so Sandi had every intention of getting more tickling elsewhere.

Gloria passed out on a pile of clothes. Sandi said the hell with it and found a most delightful costume for the New Year. It was a skimpy bathing suit with a thong bottom. She didn’t usually like thongs but she was feeling frisky. She tugged the thong high and it teased her lips and clitoris just right. The bra of the suit barely covered her nipples and left each globe free to the air. She found a pair of furry thongs and slid them onto her feet. They felt heavenly. A matching feather boa and she looked delicious. She left Gloria sleeping and headed back downstairs.

Susan was indeed busy. She was in the middle of another large group. They were tickling another beauty and her laughter was bouncing off the walls. A few women were not interested in the group thing and were spread throughout the room. Sandi hit the bar and got another drink. She was taking a sip when a brunette came across the room. Sandi relaxed and waited for her to get there.

“Hello, my name is Charlotte. How’s it going?”
“If you’ve been here longer than an hour, you already know.”

Charlotte giggled sweetly. She also blushed from head to toe. Her outfit made it most obvious.

“So much for the small talk, I take it. I heard you had some fun with Susan. I don’t normally join in with the group things. I’m more of a one on one type.”

Sandi realized that she’d been a bit brusque. It was her turn to blush just a bit.

“Sorry, Charlotte. I didn’t mean to be nasty. It’s an interesting party. How long have you been coming to these things?”

“It’s been three years for me. Susan invites more people every year. There were only ten my first time. Thank God. It was an eye opener. I’d never realized just how much fun tickling was until then. Being the night’s ‘tickle virgin’ is an interesting experience.”

Sandi let her glance become heated as she swept her eyes over the smaller brunette. Her gaze wasn’t lost on Charlotte. She blushed again and then did a modeling spin for Sandi’s pleasure.

“Do I suit your pleasure, my queen?” Charlotte’s comment was only a bit sarcastic. She did her own looking as she waited for an answer.

“I think you’re adorable, Charlotte. I hope I’m not being mean when I tell you that I was looking for a tickler.”

“Oh, not at all. The night’s too short to not get what you want. I do tickle, Miss Sandi. I tickle well or so I’ve been told.”

Charlotte’s tone changed with that admission. She was still a bit shy but she began showing her nails and played with a few feathers that rested against the wall. Sandi found her intriguing. They continued with the small talk and soon Charlotte was leading Sandi to a sofa that sat in a quiet corner.

“I love feathers, don’t you? They do dynamite things in the right hands.”

Sandi found the prattle to be less annoying and admitted that feathers were fun for her as well. Charlotte was taking her time with the seduction. Sandi had a feeling that she’d find Charlotte’s feathers to be quite explosive.

Charlotte helped Sandi onto the sofa and then sat at the opposite end. She put Sandi’s feet into her lap and continued with small talk as her hands began fondling Sandi’s flip-flops. With her free hand she pulled feathers from her outfit and stuck them playfully into the arm of the sofa. Sandi’s eyes widened when she saw some of them. Charlotte’s outfit didn’t seem to have enough material to hide the bigger ones. In a stand next to the sofa was a long peacock feather. Charlotte drew that one out of the stand and wafted it over Sandi’s body with an air of menace. Sandi didn’t feel at all menaced. The thong had been teasing her quite well and she waited for the first tickle. She was more than ready for it. Sandi put her arms over her head and smiled wickedly. Charlotte obliged. She swept the feather from wrist to armpit and back. Making it circle she teased both arms as if they were bound. Sandi easily trapped the giggles that threatened but the shuddering of her body made the thong tease her own clit and lower lips. What a way to begin the New Year. A sweet ticklish orgasm. Sandi was in heaven and didn’t care to deny it.

Charlotte was indeed good with feathers. Her intent was not insane laughter but a slow steady build to orgasm and probably insane laughter after. Sandi knew that the feathers would be worse than fingers after an explosion of any magnitude. She’d recovered from the box but felt weakness sooner than normal. Her bathing suit didn’t cover any extra flesh and her nipples were pushing the top high enough that the feathers could tease them soon. Charlotte seemed unaware that her playful teasing of Sandi’s feet was worse than tickling them outright. The light touches were enough distraction that Sandi couldn’t fight the feather tickling at all.

Charlotte was slow and deliberate. The hour approached. Sandi squirmed but refused to beg for completion. As the feather drifted down her body, she did push her top down so the feather could skate across her nipples. She squeezed her own breasts with delight and Charlotte finally pulled her flip-flops off. Charlotte used their furry fabric to tickle lightly across Sandi’s soles as the feather crossed her stomach and danced over her navel.

Charlotte switched to a stiffer feather and slid it along each oozing lip. Sandi was quivering. She was learning just how cruel a soft tickle could be. Each stroke made her orgasm more urgent and yet further away. The light tickling at her feet was bliss. The feather slipping beside her thong was delicious and decadent. She felt the thong press harder against her clit as it raised its lovely sensitive head.

The countdown started. Sandi heard the revelers but she was beyond joining them. Charlotte swirled the stiff feather around the thong and it centered her clitoris as if laser guided. Sandi felt the buzz of her body begin as Charlotte made her reach the edge and then shoved her over by tweaking each toe with soft cool hands. Sandi gushed sweetness into and past the thong onto her hot trembling thighs. Charlotte smiled into her face as the orgasm dragged on. The most wicked smile Sandi had ever seen. Somehow Charlotte knew she had Sandi for the rest of the night. Sandi was helpless. She was a prisoner of pleasure. Sandi didn’t care. She let the explosion engulf her even though she’d now be more ticklish than before.

The final shudder and Sandi’s pleasure changed. The feather moved faster and zeroed on her navel. The jingle of tickles made her muscles bunch and relax. And her bladder, weakened from before, lost control again. She sprayed hot golden liquid onto the couch and some even splashed onto Charlotte. Sandi faded into sleep.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back