• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Modern Mistress F/F

bekahkline

This is my first attempt at a story. There's no tickling to start just wanted to get a start and see if there's enough response for a part 2.

Modern Mistress

Tina was your average modern woman, fresh out of college and looking for a job that would pay the bills. She was quite the looker though, capable of giving anyone whiplash from her striking looks at 5’7”, slender body and an ample chest at 36 C. Because of this during job interviews she wasn’t given the chance to actually so what she could do as a computer analyst because once an interviewer took a look at Tina the last thing they thought about was work.

After months of job hunting Tina was running low on cash, and she could only afford rent for another month before being turned out on the street. This led to a job interview that would change her life forever.

Being desperate enough for money Tina applied for a secretary position at Compton International, even though she was well over qualified. Her interview was with the companies CEO Alex Compton. From the name she expected to see some old white guy sitting behind a desk, but what she discovers will be entirely different.

Tina arrived on the 28th floor of the Compton Plaza when she reached the receptionist. She notices the receptionist was clearly hired for her looks, with a blouse that could barely contain the brunette’s ample cleavage and a skirt that left nothing to the imagination. Tina decided it best to get this over with so she can pursue other more likely positions, maybe even as a gas station attendant or McDonald’s cashier.

“Hello, my name is Tina Johnson and I’m here for the secretary interview.”

The buxom receptionist pushed a button to buzz her in, and said something that startled her. “Ms. Compton is expecting you Ms. Johnson.

“MISS Compton?” Tina replied quizzically.

“Yes, if you had taken the time to research our company you’d have discovered Alex is short for Alexandria.” The receptionist looked at her as she entered Alex Compton’s office thinking exactly what Tina has thought earlier, that she was skating by on her good looks.

Tina slowly entered her prospective boss’s office not knowing what she’d find. What she found was better than she could have ever dreamed of. Alex Compton was herself a very endowed woman, easily pushing DDD’s which she used in business dealings to distract the old guard who dominate today’s business world while outsmarting her drooling competition.

“Hello Ms. Johnson, have a seat.”

Tina sat down still in awe at what she was seeing.

“It says you’re interested in my vacant secretary position?” Alex was looking over Tina just as she was being looked over herself. She was privately thinking how she might have stumbled upon the perfect candidate for what she had in mind.

Still collecting herself Tina replied, “Yes I am, I feel I’m more than qualified for this position and bring nothing but a professional attitude to your office.”

Alex was clearly enjoying the site of Tina’s gorgeous body and felt she could take a chance. “You know what Tina, I really like how you came in here and stated your case. How would you like to be my secretary?”

Taken aback by the abrupt offer Tina stammered out “Y-y-yes of course. Thank you Ms. Compton.”

“You’re welcome, it will be on a trial basis to start and I have some forms for you to fill out but you’ll start tomorrow morning if you’re available. Oh and call me Alex I have a feeling we’ll be close friends in no time”

“Yes, of course Ms. Compton, err Alex, that’s all I ask. I’ll be in at 8 AM sharp.”

Obviously pleased Alex handed Tina a stack of 40 pages of paperwork that needed to be signed before Tina could start. She thought nothing of this figuring they were privacy documents and non-compete clauses. Tina was so shocked she signed all of them without reading a paragraph. She handed the papers back to Alex and ran out of the office thrilled to have a job, albeit a temporary one in her mind.

The next day Tina arrived to work in her best business clothes, which consisted of a white button up blouse with a white silky bra underneath matched with a black knee length skirt and black high heels with stockings. She arrived at the office at 7:55 but the receptionist was nowhere to be seen, she looked around for a few minutes when Alex walked through the door.

“Tina, come on in. Glad you could make it”

Still confused as to why the receptionist wasn’t at her desk she asked “Where’s the woman who was here yesterday?”

Alex replied while trying to hide an evil grin “Oh, I’ve got Mandy taking care of something for me like she does every morning. We’ll see her shortly.”

Not noticing the deception in her boss’s eyes Tina walked into the office expecting a normal day, which is as far from the outcome as humanly possible.

As she was walking into the room Alex noticed Tina’s high heels and stockings, admiring her fine choice for the open position.

“Well shall we get down to business Tina? I want to go over some of your duties as my secretary”

Tina nodded, assuming she’d be answering phones and typing up memo’s about boring business matters.

“Tina, how closely did you read that paperwork that I had you sign yesterday?”

Puzzled Tina responded, “Not too closely I assumed it was all standard business language and I really wanted the job.”

Alex could no longer contain her excitement and blurted out “Take a look at Article 4, subsection 27, paragraph 3.”

Tina read the aforementioned part and she could barely keep from running out of the room screaming. It read “The secretary/tickle slave will follow her mistress’s orders to the letter and must do anything she asks and tickle whoever she is told to. She must submit to be tickled anytime her higher up asks. Failure to do any of the above or anything mentioned here after will result in immediate termination and open themselves up to litigation.”

Tina could barely believe her eyes. She had unknowingly signed a contract that basically said she had no more rights while working for this devious woman and was at her every twisted whim.

Alex interjected “I had my legal team draw up the paperwork and its all ironclad. Don’t even think about trying to get out with your own attorney. I hope we can have a long “professional” relationship together hehe.

Wanting to run Tina just stood there dumbfounded.

“Oh, I know you were having some financial problems and it states later on that your salary will be 4.67 million dollars a year and can live with me for as long as you’re in my employ.”

“I know this is a shock, why don’t you go take the rest of the day off and get a massage, my treat. Be back tomorrow morning at 8 AM and we can begin your workload hehe.

Tina left the office contemplating what she was going to do, having no idea of any other option besides showing up for work as a slave to this sadistic modern mistress tomorrow.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back